Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Track Mixer Effects Bug

Since the update to 12.1.0 there has been a bug related to audio track effects (I've specifically found it using the multiband compressor), but haven't tried to reproduce with other effects.

Basically, when re-opening premiere again after working on a project with a multiband compressor effect on a track, the effect won't be doing anything. In order to get it to work, I'll have to go into the mixer and toggle the preset to something else like "raise vocals" and then toggle it back to what it originally was (for me, "Broadcast"). Obviously, this is really inconvenient, as I have…

33 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

29 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Proxy toggle off feature during project collection

It seems like there is not a feature to NOT collect proxies when you collect say a 'Culled Selects sequence' and all you want to collect is the original media and clips.

It would be nice to have a toggle that turns off the copying of all project proxies.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. source multi-cam

Add a shortcut key for Source Multi-camera view. The same way it exists for program multi-camera view. And the same way that source composite view has a shortcut.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. When copying a sequence, copy the audio levels as well

When copying a sequence, all the audio levels are set back to the default as if you created a new sequence. This very much defeats the purpose of copying. Instead, when copying a sequence, everything, including, audio should be the EXACT same..you know..a COPY

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. (Bug) Audio cross fade issue Premiere Pro CC 2018 12.1

Applying a crossfade between two audio tracks doesn't result in a nice and smooth crossfade with Constant or Exponetial. Instead it repeats the last frames of audio track 1 inside the "crossfade area".

I can't seem to get it to stop unless I drag the audio transition all the way to the right and even then, sometimes it doesn't sound right.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Bug: Incorrect aspect ratio when exporting DNxHR

There seems to be a bug when exporting DNxHR in aspect ratios other that 16:9 (such as 2K scope)
    We have tested this on both 2017 and 2018 versions on Windows 10.

When exporing a DNxHR file from Premiere in 2K scope resolution (2048x858), the MXF file gets tagged with wrong pixel- and device aspect ratios. This causes the file to be played back anamorphic in most playback software, and also affects re-import into premiere where the aspect ratio will be wrong.
    Below is an output from FFMpeg. Note the "SAR" and "DAR" ratios.
    Stream #0:0: Video: dnxhd (DNXHR 444),…

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Multicam Premiere 2018

O vídeo trava enquanto o audio continua quando estou o painel de multicam habilitado. Estou usando um imac i7 com 16 de memória e rodando o playback em 1/8. Mesmo assim trava.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Bug: Cannot visually identify a disabled clip when its name is hidden and you're zoomed out.

Like the description says, if you have turned off clip names, and the clip is disabled, and you are zoomed out so you only see the thumbnail, you cannot visually identify which clips are disabled.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Undo playhead position

Sometimes you accidentally move the playhead. It would be nice to have a command that can return it to its previous position.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. undo requires extra step

bug report: (since the bug report page took me here) I guess a bug report belongs in the editing section of the premiere pro "ideas" section. I am having to press undo twice to undo a single step. Working on windows 10, latest premiere pro version at this time (1210186)

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Synched Audio tracks get unsync when Essential Audio is activated

In the 12.1.0 Update my audio tracks unsync, when I activate the essential audio panel ...

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. You need a normal time remapping

You need a normal time remapping like davinci resolve and final cut pro x

16 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. IMPROVE COLOR TOOLS FOR COLOR CORRECTION & COLOR GRADING

Premiere Pro needs to IMPROVE ITS COLOR TOOLS to going being better and better on its color editing workflow, like DaVinci Resolve.

12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add early cutting to multicam

When cutting a multicam sequence, it would be nice to have a button which enables early cutting, depending on the kind of multicam. When a camera suddenly moves, you are always late by switching to another camera. With this option premiere makes the cut/switch say one second before the moment you actually click, saving time to pause and manually adjust the cut to the right moment.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Adding something to block timeline from been closed

Something anoying is to close a timeline by a wrong click, be able to "lock" the timeline could be nice.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add Audio To Video In Source Monitor

There should be a function to allow for adding a separate boom captured audio track in the Source Monitor. Often the work flow of an edit is to cut together all the best takes before deciding what audio tracks are required from the separate boom capture. When burnt in time code has not been used it is often necessary to line up the audio to an on camera clap board. However if the editing process has already been finished then it is laborious to move the clips to another track and drag out their head to find the start with…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Compatibility CRI (Cintel Raw Image)

Actually Adobe not support materials "CRI (Cintel Raw Image)" a native format that Cintel Blackmagic scans.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Enable keyframes in Essential Graphics templates

We have a lower third that slides in from off-screen, then slides out again. The image we use behind the text needs to change length depending on the length of the text on top of it. I tried creating a template in AE wth a slider for the X position and keyframes so it could be adjusted Premiere Pro, but t=while the slide for X position comes across with the essential GFX template, the keyframes don't. It would be great if keyframes could also be saved with the essential GFX template. There position does not have to change (though that…

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. The infamous GPU render Error -1609629695

The bane of many an editor. I encounter this bug at least once a day. If this happens in the middle of a render, the entire thing fails. (Thank Adobe for smart rendering, at least!)
    The best workaround I've been able to come up with, is to ALWAYS render timeline previews. I use cineform, and so the final, smart render, is very fast.

Here is a long forum thread about it. This bug has been a problem for many years: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2171535

This is Unique ID 160 on my Premiere problems spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dVJb7kI_ZETLavrplfARgn9gL8HUpvkq6A0jCPxqA3w/edit#gid=1133868629

27 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. PP 2018 crashes on export

When exporting a project with 5 or more video tracks, all with Ultra Keys applied, Premiere crashes when clicking "Export" or "Queue" on a GTX 1050 accelerated Mac. If acceleration is turned off, the effects do not export. On a MacBook with Intel integrated graphics acceleration, the same problem occurs.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base