Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I think the point Number one is, Premiere need mohre performance & stability,

Adobe Manager talk to mutch about marketing and smal thinks! Try to become Premiere stable and the performance von Premiere/After Effects and MediaComposer is to smal. One Renderer for all this products with multiprozessing an GPU power. No so much talk mangament talk from ADOBE manager!

9 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Provide feedback without having to open web browser

Please allow users providing feedback with sending them in in-app panels, rather than opening an external browser.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow user to set Poster Frames for Encore menu thumbnails in Premiere Pro, like chapters can be defined.

Chapter points can be set by using markers in Premiere Pro, which pop up in Encore seamlessly after an export, but Poster Frames can only be set in Encore, from what I can tell. Doing tedious work in Encore seems silly when we can set the whole project up before exporting from PPro.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Are you 'Update ready'? Be sure before you click!

In future it would be a really polite thing to advise owners when we get our monthly billing subscription notification what updates are available and more importantly whether the hardware/operating system configuration/history can support the update.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Skimming just like in Final Cut

Skim through the footage using just the mouse. It is a deal breaker to for many soon to be former final cut users

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. File Import organization in thumbnail view

In thumbnail view sometime the media is not organize, there must be some option to do it.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Realtime waveform

Applying a fx o working something in audio like volume, would be faster to see real time result.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Default undo's to unlimited

Instead of hiding history tabs and amounts of undo's in hidden history settings buttons that are difficult to find for most people just increase undo amount... no one I know uses history they just click undo and redo...

Very different to photoshop

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Clip and Bin Color in Project Panel

Make the colored labels in the project panel more immediately distinct. This could be a full "highlight" in the selected color, an underline, or a border. The current colored squares are too subtle to be that useful an organizational tool.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Performance Problems

For a supposedly "professional" program, Premiere Pro takes entirely too long to load and crashes too much. AT BEST, it performs like a low level prosumer program from the mid 2000s. I understand large projects place a heavy demand on a program, but it should be built to withstand intensive video editing. It's features are fine, but it's performance is severely amateurish and needs a drastic overhaul. Just make a better product.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. VERY BAD COLOR SELECTION OF HSL SECONDARY TOOLS

The Premiere Pro HSL secondary tools select very badly the colors of the shot, not as After Effects, which works quite well.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Premiere Pro 12.1 - duplicating sequence resets audio effect to zero

I use a Tube-modeled Compressor effect on most of my dialogue clips (with the Voice Thickener preset).

Sometimes, when I duplicate a sequence, the settings of those Tube-modeled Compressor effects reset themselves to zero in the new sequence - output gain is set to zero, ratio is set to 1:1.

I just duplicated a sequence 5 times, each time I saw that behavior. Then I relaunched Premiere Pro and duplicating worked again. - This is a new bug/behavior of 12.1.

20 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Put In & Out Timecode in timeline panel

I love using the "~" to make my timeline panel full screen, while viewing my image on a reference monitor, but when I set ins and outs, I have to exit to view the record monitor to see the duration of those ins and outs. Would love to have another timecode counter that displays ins and outs in the timeline panel.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Global marker search

Global search for markers would be a very important feature. This has been requested by many editors going back to 2015 and still nothing. Markers are virtually useless if they can only be searched within a clip or sequence. If i'm looking for the marker "cat" and i don't know where it is, there's no way to find it. And that is the essential function of a marker - to aid in the search for a moment within footage. To search all clips or sequences individually for a long form documentary is impossible.

22 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. auto scene cut detection

It would be great to have an auto scene cut detection feature like in DaVinci Resolve. It would save a lot of time for working with a compilation of clips in the same video file, as well as give an upper hand for colouring footage straight in Premiere Pro. Being able to do apply this to a clip in the timeline would be supremely helpful.

103 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. The ability to create custom keyboard shortcuts for Ease In and Ease Out

I regularly create simple text motion graphics within Premiere, and ease in and ease out are essential in making the movement look natural, for that reason it would save me a lot of time if I could create a pair custom keyboard shortcuts for those to actions.

18 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Premiere Pro CC 12.1.0 crashes when trying to move linked AE comps to folder

Every time I attempt to move multiple AE comps in my project window to a folder (just to organize by project), Premiere crashes. The error message in a "Premiere Pro Debug Event" states, "Premiere Pro has encountered an error. [D:\Pr12.1\releases\shared\MediaCore\Backend\Src\Content\Audio..." and the message cuts off there.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Modifying audio channels of merged clips crashes Premiere

After merging audio to video, if you right click and select "Modify Audio" then deselect all of the unused audio channels, Premiere crashes.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. [BUG] Error Upon Uploading/Publishing to YouTube

Summary:
    Premiere Pro CC will not upload/publish the video to YouTube after encoding has completed, but instead throws an error about "invalid credentials".

Steps to Reproduce:
    Open the Export Settings window and click the "Publish" tab. Check the box next to "YouTube" and login using your credentials. Click "Export" and wait for the video to finish encoding. After encoding has completed, Premiere Pro will attempt to upload/publish the video to YouTube and encounter a fatal error.

Expected Results:
    The video is uploaded/published to YouTube after encoding has finished

Actual Results:
    Premiere Pro finishes encoding and upon moving on to upload/publish…

19 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Bugs on the new Premiere Pro update

Hey guys,

So I recently did the new Premiere Pro update through the CC app , and ever since , stuff like this have been happening:

Every time I render graphs , either png files, psd or even jpeg , they come like if they were inverted or something.

Files come like they were overlayed ad they are not on the original project

In addition, I'm not able to import any avi or quicktime animation files , which is weird

Any ideas?
    It's been a nightmare to be honest

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base