Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Updating Essential Graphics Template (MOGRT) with sound always hangs at 89%

I have an AE composition with sound exported as a MOGRT that I use in Premiere Pro. I can import it and it'll display correctly. But if I attempt to Alt+Drag over an old one, the "Loading Motion Graphics Template..." gets stuck at 89%.

Pressing "Cancel" closes the popup, but the program fails to respond.

It happens every time I do this.

If I remove the sound layer it works fine.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bug Report: Mouse cursor disappears randomly

I've had to force quit Adobe Premiere Pro three times today after the cursor goes missing or freezes while editing. Changing to a space other than Premiere, the mouse is responsive, visible, and works. Switching back to Premiere, the cursor is unresponsive and missing.
    Using Creative Cloud for Mac. Macbook Pro 16". Premiere version 14.0.2 - just updated 02/20/20

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fix Project Manager to work with .Braw files types.

Whenever I try to use the Project Manager with a sequence that has .braw clips in it, I'm given the error "An unknown error occurred during the Project Manager operation. Please save your project and retry the operation."

Instead of being able to collect and copy files to a new location or consolidate and transcode footage in the click of a few buttons, I take an hour to do it manually.

Fix this.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Bug Report: Ingesting P2 with Match Source - XDCAM HD is not using source frame rate

Premiere Pro and Media Encoder 14.0.2 on MacOS 10.15.3

When ingesting P2 media using Transcode Preset Match Source - XDCAM HD in Premiere, Media Encoder is transcoding 59.94i video to 25 fps instead of matching the source.

A quick test of the same media with Match Source - ProRes and Match Source - XDCAM EX works properly.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Changing the names on the Adobe Library of mogrts that reflect the name change correctly on Essential Graphics

When we change the names of the mogrts on the Adobe Library, it doesn't reflect on Essential Graphics, which creates confusion. To rename them correctly we have to re-export them each time, which takes a lot of time since we use a big amount of mogrts.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Drag timeline like in Audition AND with hand tool like in After Effects

It would be great if one could use the hand tool in Premiere Pro to drag the timeline, the same way one can in After Effects, but it would be even better if one could additionally drag the timeline like in Audition, where one only needs to hover the mouse over the timeline at the top, to drag the whole scene/track.

Ideally all three programs would have the same way of dragging the timeline instead of it being different/not possible in one or another.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Label Project settings make it default to be selected !

Hey there,

Checkbox: Display the project item name and label color for all instances).

should always be active as a default.
    It,s ok to deactivate it, but the default should be that it´s selected.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Anchoring Clip to a specific point in an audio track

I would like to lock one certain dramatic point in a music track to the start of one particular video clip.

Then do ripple edits to the video before (and after), for example to align video with other (earlier) points in the music. But keep the audio track still aligned with the one particular video clip I've initially chosen - my 'Master' alignment point if you like.

This may illustrate better than my explanation:

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Skip new features for next release and focus only on bug fixes and speed issues

Focus only on bug fixes and performance will make a big announce to professional community !

Not only it will help adobe to gain back the trust with all users, it will send a strong message to the industry.

A lot of people are switching to other software, the time that took dev teams to fixes all the bugs is too long. On Premiere working on a advanced project that is longer than 8/10 minutes seems impossible now...

Many influencer and creative people are switching to Resolve as it gets better and better... as Phillip Bloom and others...

I think…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Auto recovery

Your program is currently unusable. Adobe Premiere Pro is buggy and crashes occasionally, with no warnings or auto-recovery. As an editor, it is easy to get deep into the editing flow and forget to save for 30 min to an hour. Recently, I lost an entire hour of work when the program just suddenly closed with no errors, no warnings, and no auto-recovery. I am beyond disappointed in your software engineers and your brand. As an esteemed company, you should be embarrassed by these fundamental oversights and bugs.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Bug Report: Audio Device change "pop up" bug.

Creative Cloud just updated and I'm now receiving a continual pop-up window (every couple of minutes) that the Audio Device has changed.

I'm using speakers plugged into the headphone port of my MBP 16" running Catalina.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Needs More Info  ·  2 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. [Bug] Premiere 14.0.2 STILL DOES NOT play back Photoshop files with animated timelines.

PSD files which contain animation data do not playback in the new playback engine whatsoever. This is across the board in all 2020 versions of Adobe software, including the latest update from today 14.0.2.

This is a MAJOR bug, and we will not be able to use the 2020 versions of the software until it is fixed.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Premiere Pro CC 2020 Bug Report: Cannot Export H.265 from Premiere

There's a very strange bug in Premiere Pro CC 2020 where I cannot export any video using the H.265 (HEVC) video codec in the Export Settings since it always generates an error message saying "Error Compiling Movie, Out of Memory, Exporter Selector 9, Error code: 7." Now when I export my video using the Media Encoder app in encodes and exports it perfectly, but in Premiere Pro CC 2020 apparently there's a bug in the code for H.265 where it won't export it. Definitely needs to be fixed in the next update ASAP because some people have been experiencing this…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Color Picker inaccurate with MOGRT

I've been testing the ability to easily make Color Palattes available to our editors in Premiere Pro. One option is to look at the colors in the library, and manually type in the hexcode associated (since we can not use the eyedropper to select the colors from the Library). This is inefficient, so I have tried a second method. I created a mogrt that displays the 10 colors as squares. This would work great since its an easy overlay in our program monitor that could be referenced EXCEPT the colors are inaccurate! I've made sure my AE project is in…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. DNxHD 175 not wo

DNxHD 175 not working, audio only. It is listed as a supported format. This is a quicktime wrapped file. It says AVdn not supported, but on website, it IS supported. which compression types are actually supported?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Team project will not synchronize

There is an issue with Team Projects where synchronization never completes. A window comes up with a candy-cane that says "Waiting for Team Project to synchronize…" It will stay indefinitely with no progress. This should be fixed or at least provide debugging information.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Can a RGB Info window be added? Like the other Adobe products?

Can a RGB Info window with RGB values in whatever bit depth be added? I miss this from my experience with AE Motion GFX.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Please make Premiere pro do SOMETHING when I click export!

Premiere pro literally acts like nothing happened when I click export. I tried rendering the file, opening media encoder, restarting the program and restarting the pc. It eventually works and I can't tell that it is anything that I did. Seems like a ridiculously stupid glitch in the system.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. TRAVAMENTO

For a long time, I was obliged to use Premiere on a "borrowed" basis because I was unable to buy it. But now I have signed up for the full Adobe package and I have only had problems. Premiere crashes at all times. At each edition of a video, at least 5 are locked in 1 hour of work. And I have a good machine: 16GB of RAM, 2 SSDs, Nvidia GForce Video Card, and i7 processor. Even so, it crashes when importing a file, crashes at the start of rendering (when opening the "export" frame) and crashes when dragging…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base