Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. PREMIERO PRO

When I editing, work area don´t work.

We work with windows 10 pro

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. PREMIERO PRO

When I editing, work area don´t work.

We work with windows 10 pro

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Footage at different framerates should scrub smoother

after interpreting footage or any footage that is already converted from a higher frame should playback normal when scrubbing. often footage will playback the wrong point in the footage randomly when scrubbing making it difficult to pull selx

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Berzier Curve Shift+Pull

There should be a feature to pull the velocity's lever with e.g. Shift, so it would stay in a straight line. Instead of manually pulling it while trying not to go up or down.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. user-assignable FX mute groups (per project)

Ability to assign a mute group (1..4?) for installed effects. For example; user could tick all color corr. fx to group 1 and all noise reduct. fx to group2, enabling previewing with ccorr. applied but noise reduction bypassed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. BUG: adding a shape mask to an effect on a non-square pixel aspect (anamorphic) clip causes incorrect shape and unintended cropping

1. Create a 1920x1080 square pixel aspect sequence

2. To the sequence, add a 1440x1080 anamorphic source clip (ie one with a 1.33 pixel aspect ratio) ... image will correctly fill the frame

3. To the clip instance, add an effect eg Lumetri, Gaussian Blur etc ... effect is applied to the full frame image.

4. To the effect instance, add a shape mask.

Expected result : effect is constrained to the area defined by the shape.

Actual result: effect is constrained to the area defined by the shape, but that shape is incorrectly squeezed to the sequence's pixel aspect ratio ie 1.333 PAR…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. YET ANOTHER BUG

I'm having a new audio issue for a multicam sequence I'm editing. All of the audio past a certain cut (for the remainder of the timeline) cuts out. If I scrub back to just before the edit and let the video play through the edit the audio is present. But if I stop the timeline at any point beyond the edit and then try and play it again, the audio is GONE. The audio level bars are also inactive, but the waveforms are present in the timeline. I opened the multicam sequence directly (double clicked the audio track) and the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. export media function will not work

The export media function does not load. It's necessary to close out premiere pro and then restart. This just started for me after the recent update.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Timeline snap sensitivity seems to have become less 'aggressive'?

Snap in Timeline (N) is extremely useful, obviously. But whereas it used to be quite 'aggressive', it now seems the opposite - it seems largely to be 'asleep' these days when on, and I often struggle to get anything to snap unless extremely zoomed in on the clips in the timeline. It's a difficult experience to quantify, but it seems to be much less helpful in recent releases?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Bug report: Working with Version 14.7.0 (Build 23) on a Macbook Pro, macOS Catalina.

Working with Version 14.7.0 (Build 23) on a Macbook Pro, macOS Catalina.

While editing a multicam sequence after using the Type Tool I am unable to select or change cameras in the Toggle Multi-camera View.

The abiblity to select a different camera is restored after closing and opening the project.

Thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Can you double or triple the number of label colors.

It would be very helpful if there were more label colors. I find them to be very help when I am organizing my clips.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. captioning still broken

Just had to burn some SRT's into a project. I notice the text still won't sit correctly on the background with no way to manually adjust it. Hasn't this been going on for years now?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Closed Captions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Comparison View option for Multi-Camera

Comparison View compares a shot with an earlier or later shot, or with the pre-edited shot. This tool seems ideal for helping to match color on multi-cam sequences, so I'm surprised it isn't implemented for that at all.

For those of us routinely working on multi-cam TV shows, it would be much more helpful to have it compare to the same frame on a different video track. See the attached mock-up.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Project manager - consolidation - needs some serious work

Consolidating projects is very hit and miss. There should be a way of working through the clips so that it doesn't copy the entire source file by default when it hits an issue that means it cannot consolidate.

e.g. When source codec is not one that it can trim - offer us the choice to transcode those clips to a format it can trime.

Similarly if identical source clips have been given different audio configurations (e.g. 3x stereo vs 6x mono) shouldn't result in whole clip being copied... let me know as part of the dialogue.

Ideally I'd like to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Video Usage metadata to work across all projects in a Production

The Video Usage metadata doesn't work when working in a Production as the sequences are in a different project to the rushes. It would be great to have a Video Usage metadata read of a clip for all sequences in a production. Appreciate there's a complication that not all projects will be open or it would have to work with open projects only but with multiple editors using the same rushes project it would be super useful to know if a clip has been used and what sequence that was in . . .

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Mask perfect square and circle

I'd like to see a (perfect) square and (perfect) circle in masks etc. I am forever having to 'guess' if a mask is exactly square or a circle is perfect. It would also be helpful to be able to resize and position accurately with position info for lining up multiple masks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Several issues regarding captions

Premiere Pro captions are filled with bugs, which makes it very annoying to burn in captions from an SRT-file or directly create them in Premiere Pro. Here's a list of recurring issues I've noticed:

• Captions background not adjusting to bold text. Some times I have to add a space myself in order to make the text stay inside the background box.

• Some fonts are not centered on the background. For example, Arial is placed closer to the bottom of the background than Verdana. Verdana seems correctly centered, but several other fonts suffer from the same problems as Arial. Some fonts…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Double clic on a caption segment opens the text panel

Right now, if I double click on a segment, it opens the source of the underlying visual when I'd want to open the caption's (text) panel AND place the cursor at edit point.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Closed Captions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Can't Import MP3 Files in Premiere Pro Beta

It says that the file format is not supported

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Bug report

My old laptop was replaced in 2020 with a new one. I work for the federal government, so it is a standard Dell Precision 7740, 64GB RAM, with Intel UHD Graphics 630, NVIDIA Quadro RTX 4000. I work regularly with Adobe Premiere Pro. This particular laptop has been terrible, so when I started having trouble with Premiere Pro, I naturally assumed it was my laptop that was the problem. But having visited some of the online Adobe chats, and having spent a couple of hours troubleshooting with our IT helpdesk, I am sure it is not my computer, but the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base