Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please update us on the Canon H265 (XF705) codec for Premiere

Adobe must inform its users on updates regarding support for future codecs and not blank out customers concerns and push these customers away to another Video platform. In marketing, you create the want for your products, ensure you create the want to stay with your products.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. AE created mogrt files on different Premiere Pro languages

mogrt files created in the german version of AE, have default parameter names in different language of PP.

For example: a slider created in AE [german] with the custom name "Distance", appears in PP [english] with the name "Schieberegler" (german for Slider).

So the whole template is more or less useless for the user.
    But my client has editors all over the world that have to use this template.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  5 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Dropdown Lists in MOGRTS

Dropdown lists of predetermined data would be an excellent addition. I currently use the slider control in AE to cheat this. The ability to assign descriptive titles to the function would be amazing.

For example, I created a number of different transitions for a simple line of text. In the Essential Graphics panel within PP the user simply adjusts a slider to change transition types. Being able to assign descriptive words such as 'Slide In' or 'Fade Out' and select it from a dropdown menu would be great!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Copy/Paste effects from Audio Track Mixer tracks

Hi! I have 280 sequences that all need to have added two effects from the Audio Track Mixer-panel, but the effects there are not possible to copy and paste from one sequence to one or multiples, so I now need to create 1 sequence with correct Audio Track Mixer effects, then duplicate it 279 times, then rename all new 280 comps and then paste every one of the original 280 sequences into the new one in order to have an easy Single Band Compressor on Audio Track 2, and Hard Limiter on Master track.

A simple right-click in the option…

166 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

26 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Please check out the latest Premiere Pro (Beta) update, available under Beta Apps in the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop, to preview the new copy/paste audio effects between tracks feature.

Right-click on the effects rack for any track in the Audio Track Mixer panel and copy or paste the entire effects rack from one track to another.

If you have a chance to try this out, please share your feedback ASAP as we’ll have time to address any issues before releasing this in the main public release.

Thank you!

5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Have option to use proxies for faster export

Would save a lot of export time to have a "Use Proxies" option when exporting, rather than using original media. I am currently working with 8K R3D files and my export for a 10 minute clip takes almost 2 hours for a 1080 work in progress cut. Would much prefer a lower res output using proxies to save time.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  4 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. mogrt presets

MOGRT - Save Parameter as presets

we create MOGRT for adobe stock, and we include a lot of parameter for user to create his own style of lower third or titles.... the problem was each time user need same style they need to repeat all the steps to get same style agin, so my idea is to include a presets tab can save all the used parameter and user can be able to select the presets they want. e.g. we create a lower third with ability to change size, intro/outro style, add/remove section, and so.. which allow user to create…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Essential Graphics and Effect Controls Panels stack layers in opposite directions

When creating layers and groups in the Essential Graphics Panel, they work top-down. The same layers and groups as they appear in the Effect Controls Panel are reversed and work from bottom-up. It's confusing and counter intuitive. Please make the layers in both panels work in the more natural direction of top-down.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. New Bin With Selection

I wish I could select a number of items in my project file and there was a 'new bin with selection' option when right clicking similar to how in finder on Macs you can make a 'new folder with selection'.

Thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 10 bit CODEC from Canon XF705

Support the new 10 bit CODEC from Canon XF705 Camera (month #6 we've been with you on this)

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Rec2020 Color Space for HDR & HLG Workflows.

Would love to see non rec709 color space for HDR/HLG workflows. More cameras are shooting HLG like the GH5 now. This would be a great and welcomed addition.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Captions performance

When manipulating a group of captions in Premiere Pro, the application is glacially slow.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Closed Captions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Bug: title-safe and action-safe guides need to be set for every new project

Running 13.0.2 on Windows 10 1809 17763.316.

In the Program Monitor's Overlay Settings, I've changed the Title Safe Area to 10% horizontal and 10% vertical and the action safe area to 7% horizontal and 7% vertical, as per SMPTE RP 2046-2:2009.

However, when I open a new project, I see Premiere's defaults of 20%, 20%, 10%, 10%, as if the parameters had never been adjusted. I open the Overlay Settings window to see that my numbers show 10%, 10%, 7%, 7%, just like I had typed them earlier. I type all of them in again, and then they display properly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Replace Motion Graphics Template in Timeline

Say you created a template for a Lower Third and put in all text and data necessary. But your client does not like the layout. It would be handy to create another template and replace the old templates in your PR timeline. And your text stays the same!
    (Just like you could in FCP7 with Motion3...)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add Justify to MOGRT text options

Please add L/R/C justify options to MOGRT text controls.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Allow multiple Mogrt files to be installed at once not just individually inside Premiere

Allow multiple Mogrt files to be installed at once not individually inside Premiere. Currently copying a mogrt folder with multiple files to the 'Essential Graphics' folder does not work. It's a tedious job to install 400 mogrt files individually in the Essential Graphics tab in Premiere.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Canon XF705 (MXF) file format

Please allow Premiere Pro to accept the Canon XF705 (MXF) file format. It's H.265 HEVC. Over a month since release, with no ability to edit.

59 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  74 comments  ·  Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Delete unused files in a finnished project for backup

There is a very good function in Protools that I would like to implement in Premiere Pro when a project is finnished. I would like in the file menu a choise to select unused media in the project. Then a choise of removing/deleting from project or harddrive. That way when I am finnished with my project I can trim it´s size down for backup storage without false takes etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Smart rendering for Apple ProRes codec family

Please add the smart render function for use with Apple ProRes.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base