Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. [Bug] Premiere 14.0.2 STILL DOES NOT play back Photoshop files with animated timelines.

PSD files which contain animation data do not playback in the new playback engine whatsoever. This is across the board in all 2020 versions of Adobe software, including the latest update from today 14.0.1.

This is a MAJOR bug, and we will not be able to use the 2020 versions of the software until it is fixed.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Premiere Pro CC 2020 Bug Report: Cannot Export H.265 from Premiere

There's a very strange bug in Premiere Pro CC 2020 where I cannot export any video using the H.265 (HEVC) video codec in the Export Settings since it always generates an error message saying "Error Compiling Movie, Out of Memory, Exporter Selector 9, Error code: 7." Now when I export my video using the Media Encoder app in encodes and exports it perfectly, but in Premiere Pro CC 2020 apparently there's a bug in the code for H.265 where it won't export it. Definitely needs to be fixed in the next update ASAP because some people have been experiencing this…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Color Picker inaccurate with MOGRT

I've been testing the ability to easily make Color Palattes available to our editors in Premiere Pro. One option is to look at the colors in the library, and manually type in the hexcode associated (since we can not use the eyedropper to select the colors from the Library). This is inefficient, so I have tried a second method. I created a mogrt that displays the 10 colors as squares. This would work great since its an easy overlay in our program monitor that could be referenced EXCEPT the colors are inaccurate! I've made sure my AE project is in…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. DNxHD 175 not wo

DNxHD 175 not working, audio only. It is listed as a supported format. This is a quicktime wrapped file. It says AVdn not supported, but on website, it IS supported. which compression types are actually supported?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Team project will not synchronize

There is an issue with Team Projects where synchronization never completes. A window comes up with a candy-cane that says "Waiting for Team Project to synchronize…" It will stay indefinitely with no progress. This should be fixed or at least provide debugging information.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Can a RGB Info window be added? Like the other Adobe products?

Can a RGB Info window with RGB values in whatever bit depth be added? I miss this from my experience with AE Motion GFX.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Please make Premiere pro do SOMETHING when I click export!

Premiere pro literally acts like nothing happened when I click export. I tried rendering the file, opening media encoder, restarting the program and restarting the pc. It eventually works and I can't tell that it is anything that I did. Seems like a ridiculously stupid glitch in the system.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. TRAVAMENTO

For a long time, I was obliged to use Premiere on a "borrowed" basis because I was unable to buy it. But now I have signed up for the full Adobe package and I have only had problems. Premiere crashes at all times. At each edition of a video, at least 5 are locked in 1 hour of work. And I have a good machine: 16GB of RAM, 2 SSDs, Nvidia GForce Video Card, and i7 processor. Even so, it crashes when importing a file, crashes at the start of rendering (when opening the "export" frame) and crashes when dragging…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Premiere won't start until my NAS is up

Premiere Pro (regardless of version, 2019 or 2020) hangs at the splash screen indefinitely until I boot my NAS.
    I'm using Windows 10 and have my NAS mapped as a network drive Z:.
    My NAS automatically shuts down after being inactive for a while to save energy. I only use it for backing up, Premiere NEVER accesses it to read or write data

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Improve timeline waveforms to better show detail of audio content

Avid has two features that make it easier to edit audio ‘visually’
    a. The waveforms can be scaled vertically within the height of the timeline clip. Thus very quiet sections can be expanded. (PP uses linear or logarithmic scaling between ♾ and 0dBFS. Broadcast audio generally -25 to -10 so restricted to about 15% of track height)

b. The timeline waveforms in Avid are better defined, to my eye. They default to black on light grey too. For the exact same zoom I can better see where the beats are, where individual words, clicks & breaths are.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. No Bug reports on the bug reports page

So you've wasted an hour of my life because autosave is a pile of ****, and premiere just quit without even waving goodbye, and now you've also wasted another 10 minutes of it, because you can't even get it together to put a bug report link on the page that is literally described as the bug report page. Is there any wonder that we have more and more animosity towards adobe?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. エッセンシャルグラフィックスでテキスト編集をするとき、キーボードショートカットでも文字詰めできるようにしてほしい。(option+ → or ←)

エッセンシャルグラフィックスでテキスト編集をするとき、キーボードショートカットでも文字詰めできるようにしてほしい。(option+ → or ←)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Adobe Products Configuration Errors

As soon as I updated to the Windows 1903 May update and beyond, all my Adobe School Programs will not launch and comes up with the attached text box and I had to reinstall all the products which was a total pain. It did fix the problem but please fix this problem Adobe

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add the option to burn-in Marker Names in export settings

In the Export Media panel under the Effects tab, please add the option to export timeline sequence Marker Names as burned-in text on screen. It could function almost exactly the same as the existing Name Overlay option, except it would change throughout the sequence wherever markers appear - either as single frames or spanned markers.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Ability to change comp within imported After Effects project without having to re-import and replace the clip.

If there was the ability to right-click the After Effects project file in the bin and then have an option to "choose comp" or similar - this would make life a lot easier.

Currently, we have to re-import the After Effects project file, select the new comp and then replace that in the timeline which is a few steps too many.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Duplicate multiple footage elements as adjustment layers (for color grading) on next video track

It would be very nice if, as in SpeedGrade, you could create multiple adjustment 'clip' (layer) over the original footage placed into a Premiere Pro video Track.
    It was a very neatly organized feature in SpeedGrade where you could apply one passe of color correction, for example.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Hand short cut extend

Hey,

in After Effects there is a nice trick, when you select the hand tool and you don't deselect it, the Handtool will only be selected as long as you scroll or you are moving through the interface.
    After deselecting the "h" the previous tool that you worked with is selected.
    This is very handy if you have to scroll and find something in the interface (timeline)
    after the deselect you can proceed with whatever you did bevor.

Szenario.

Imagine you are adding cuts to the timeline.
    with the temporarily selected hand tool you
    are able to scroll to a…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Major Bug in Audio Auto Ducking!

I use the auto ducking function all over my edits. Since PP 2020 it has a huge bug and does not work as it should anymore!

The function sets the keyframes correctly and if i play through the complete audio file and the playhead crosses the keyframes they work as they should. But if I start playback in the middle of an audio file and the playhead does not cross the keyframe it acts like there is no keyframe and does not change the volume as it should. Check the attached video for further explanation and watch the audio levels…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Please fix the switch from macbook speakers to headphones in Premiere!! Takes a really long time to switch

Please fix the switch from macbook speakers to headphones in Premiere!! Takes a really long time to switch

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base