Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Forward/back media directory buttons that actually work

Am I the only one that often finds the navigation buttons not working when trying to navigate while attaching or linking proxies or full res media?

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Adobe Software Development

Hello !! I am Arabic and I do not speak English, but I translated the words through Google translation technology. There is a possibility of errors in the report ...
    What is important I have an important proposal for all producers in developing Adobe programs:
    I say why the Premier program is separate from the effects. Why are the two programs not merged into one program so that we have at the same time graphics, effects and final production by transforming the frame, an integrated program for the work of effects, cutting, synchronization, etc. from the things that are available…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Adding more than 6 items breaks the User Interface (PLEASE HELP)

Please excuse my terminology as I am still new to Premiere Pro. I'm using Premiere 14.2.0 (Build 47)

This isn't an idea but is a problem I am having with my Adobe Premiere Pro. I've been searching online to try and find a solution; however, I cannot find anything.

When I create a new project in Premiere, the user interface works fine. I'm able to use everything normally; however, after importing the 7th item to the project, the user interface will not work as it should.

For example, I can use the blue timeline scroller by clicking and dragging it…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Marker Upgrade

When you place makers on a clip in the source viewer it would be great if there were a way to see in the 'Project' window or the clip's associated bin, that the clip contained a marker. Additionally if you placed multiple markers on a clip, there would be a drop down triangle next to the clip - when viewed in its bin - that when clicked revealed all of that clip's applied markers, and double-clicking one took you to the marker location in the source window.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. sequence settings display format bug?

Hi,

I haven't seen this posted here, and I may be missing something stupid, but whenever I try to change Sequence settings, the display format only gives me the option of choosing the Frames mode. Even if I don't make any changes to the sequence, by just opening Sequence settings and clicking okay, as is, it still changes the display format to Frames and doesn't allow me to change it back in any way that I am able to see.

Anyone familiar with this, what am I missing?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. What is the "show audio names" option for?

Its name says so, but it doesn't work. For example, with MXF Atom files when show audio names is enabled, it shows the same name as the video, when the audio files have a different name. Really stupid!

If it is, at least it works properly. With MXF Atom files it should show the full name of the audio files, like any other competent NLE.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Easy Keyframing within Timeline

Please make Keyframing any property within timeline itself. The way premiere now made by adding keyframes from effects Control panel is distracting and painful. Make it like after effects.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Display path of recent opened projects in the "Home" window

When Premiere Pro ist opened the "Home" window opens there are all the recent projects listed. Next to "Name" and "Size", it would be very cool to see also the path of the project-file displayed.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Link Media browser off sreen

I just update to 2020 version and this happens:

one of my clips is missing so that I right-click to link media to relink the video footage. However, the media browser window doesn't show up, and my premiere does not allow me to do any operation and have the alert sound while clicking. I knew the media browser window did show up, just off my screen. How can I bring it back?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Link Media browser off sreen

one of my clips is missing so that I right-click to link media to relink the video footage. However, the media browser window doesn't show up, and my premiere does not allow me to do any operation and have the alert sound while clicking. I knew the media browser window did show up, just off my screen. How can I bring it back?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Link Media browser off sreen

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Fit Premiere for 4k Monitor

As it is now, it is almost impossible to use Premiere with 4k monitors, everything is so small and need to force my eyes to see.

It would be fantastic if Premiere is designed for 4k resolution with the possibility to decide the dimension of the texts and panels.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Rica ediyorum programınıza türkçe dil desteği getirin

lütfen türkçe dil desteğini getirin ,bu çok zor bir iş değil ,siz kocaman adobe sunuz lütfen bundan sonra TÜRKÇE dil desteği getirin

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Use time remapping architecture from After Effects. I'm literally angry about how bad it "functions" in Premiere.

Use time remapping architecture from After Effects. I'm literally angry about how bad it "functions" in Premiere. For real.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. MoGRT Created in AE - responsive design -- time to indicate regions on the timeline

A MoGRT came from After Effects won't show those Responsive Design -- Time Regions when inserting on the timeline, would be helpful to know where they are especially if you weren't its creator)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. bug report: timeline scrolling stutters, fixed when hiding video names

latest version 14.2 build 47

Timeline scrolling stutters quite badly. I can easily fix it by unchecking "show video names", but this of course is not ideal. Hiding or showing audio names, thumbnails or anything else has no problem. Please fix

Everything else on the build is perfect, Renders much faster. Problem only started with this update.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Odd Rectangular Mask Behavior: Holding Shift + Dragging Snaps Unpredictably.

Clicking two points on a rectangle and attempting to Shift + Drag to keep points locked onto the X or Y axis doesn't work as expected. The axis meant to be locked will shift slightly, preventing you from masking precisely.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add a checkbox to "lock" a non-uniformly scaled asset

Currently, if i add a transparent png in front of my footage, i can uncheck "Uniform scale" and independently adjust the width/height sliders to make it, say, short and wide. But after choosing that scale ratio, i can't "lock" that ratio, and proportionately scale the thing up and down. i have to fussily tweak the width. height, and x/y position sliders a lot to get it where it needs to be, at the proper non-uniform scale.

In other Adobe products like Animate, if i drag the edges of the gizmo, i can non-uniformly scale the object. And if i drag…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Next/Previous Sequence shortcut and Mouse Horizontal scrolling in timeline

I would like to see some of the current shortcut available in After Effects working in Premiere pro as well.

1. The equivalent function of:
      "Select Next Panel in Frame"/ "Select Previous Panel in Frame" in AE.
      This command should "Scroll" between the open sequences in the timeline or between any tab inside a selected panel.

Premiere has something similar called "Select Next/Previous Panel" which never worked for me because you jump between panels but you cannot do it between tabs - which is lot more useful in my opinion.

1. implementation of vertical/horizontal scrolling in the Timeline panel.
      Currently vertical scrolling…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Low vision professionals

I’m writing to remind the developers at Adobe that many professionals who use their applications are low vision. I would love to see Adobe take this into account and find ways to make their user interfaces adjustable for those of us who cannot see as well as we would like.

To wit: I have been especially frustrated with Premiere Pro 2020 (on a Mac), because I cannot change the color or size of the font used in the UI (it is currently tiny and pale gray, rather than brighter, easier to read white), nor can I change the “theme” of…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 50 51
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base