Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Blue bounding boxes in Legacy Titler!... white bounding boxes make me blue :(

Premiere's Program Monitor has BLUE bounding boxes.

The Legacy Titler has WHITE bounding boxes.

WHITE AIN'T RIGHT! Why?

Because pure white bounding boxes become invisible anytime an editor is editing against a pure white background... and that's just purely stupid!

PLEASE MAKE ALL BOUNDING BOXES BLUE!

This fix is literally as easy as Adobe changing 1 number in Pr's code: the variable that controls the color of bounding boxes in the Legacy Titler.

Adobe, if you're going to arbitrarily change colors, as you did in CC14.3 by changing the color of software icons (something certainly no one ever asked for…

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. SPLIT VIEW in Project window... like in Media Browser and Premiere 6.5 (2002)

Premiere Pro's Media Browser has a Double-Column/Split view which is extremely useful. So why can't the Project window also have an option to toggle on/off Split view?

As implied by the name, Split view would split the Project window into 2 columns. In the left column, you'd have an always-visible List view of bins and sub bins. In the right column, you’d see a bin’s contents in either List or Icon view. Each column would be independently scrollable, just like in the Media Browser.

There are several benefits to this approach.

BENEFITS (see attached picture for reference):
    -Lower bins don’t…

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Squeeze timeline

The ability to squeeze the premiere pro timeline, so that it's easier to access distant clips (clips that are far away in timeline).
    For ex, I am working on a sequence, there is an instance in my timeline where I need to work with similar clips at some other point far away in the timeline. So if I have an option like Squeezing timeline, I can start working with the two distant clips at the same time, without having to scroll across the timeline hundred times.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. New Essential Graphics Is AWFUL

I get that you're trying to make Premiere Pro more palatable, but eliminating a key feature that core users have trusted for years and then replacing it with something tin-canny and crummy is... awful. Are you guys trying to kill your own product?

I don't like how it:
    - changes my workspace the second I click graphics. Let me control my workspace!
    - completely negates all of the previous work we had done with titles.
    - removes the titles feature completely - really, who the ****'s idea was that?
    - "essentially" removes the Pro from Premiere Pro.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Why can't you preview motion graphics?

Can't preview your motion graphics on clips? You have to paste them onto your clips one by one to now how they are going to look like. Waste of time.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add field "Path in project" to the "Export Frame" window

Adobe Premiere Pro version 14.2.0. When I use the "Export Frame" command, I can only select a folder on my computer where to save the screenshot, but I cannot select a bin in the project where the screenshot should be imported. The screenshot is always imported to the main project catalog (when the "Import into project" checkbox is checked), which is inconvenient.

Proposal :
    In the "Export Frame" window add one more field (Path in project) indicating the project bin where the screenshot should be imported when the "Import into project" checkbox is checked.

Result:
    The usability will increase.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. On timeline : show clip's thumbnails even on minimized tracks

(sorry for my english, i hope it's clear).

Being an old FCP7 user now very happy with Premiere, i'm still bothered by a little problem : on the timeline, the thumbnails for the clips disappear is the track is small. It's a real problem for people working on laptop (with not much screen space) AND with multiple video tracks : if you want to see all your tracks (that means minimized), you must do without the thumbnails.

Why not let the thumbnails activated, whatever the track size, if it's chosen in the menu, and just display the clip name at…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Can we get a shortcut key for audio match

Just need a audio match to be a shortcut, and the other essential sound effects

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Color wheel bug!!!

So after I made the mistake of updating premiere pro to V 14.3.1 now I have an issue with the Color Wheel correcting. The Color Wheel can't be used because every time I make an adjustment on a clip my image goes away and gets pixeled out! Adobe please fix this issue ASAP! Now I have to push my deadline back unless I can find another work around. I'm using proxies and I also tried turning them off and I get the same issue. I also restarted the software and it still caused the same issue. I also restarted my…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Marker editing dialog box should remember its last position on screen

For bigger screens and a lot of work with markers it's extremely annoying that the window always jumps back to the top left corner

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Color labels in Productions - should be able to make colors project/production-wide

An incredibly useful feature is being able to make all clip label colors the same, project-wide. For example, sort the Project window to group low res clips, make them a color, and now all those clips, in all timelines, show that color, making it easy to update them. But Productions has removed this feature (that Setting appears only when using a standalone project, not one in a Production), and it urgently needs to be brought back, as it's exactly the kind of feature a large project with multiple editors needs. We desperately need a workaround for this.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. The software doesn't answer to the keyboard commands.

I didn't change or add any shortcut. It just doesn't work.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Timeline empty space

Is there a way to remove the empty space below the audio layers on the timeline?

When you drag upwards to extend the timeline so you can see video layers, it first gives you lots of blank space below which is completely unnecessary.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Problem found with the Learn Tutorial within Premiere 2020

On the tutorial for “Adding a Title to A Sequence” in the learning tutorials, when you are instructed to move the Basic Title to the Timeline panel, it won’t move. I finally clicked on the star and it turned blue and THEN I could move the Basic Title to the timeline

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. BUG: audio waveform has no contrast

Since upgrading to the latest version of Adobe Premiere Pro, the audio waveforms are hard to see in the source monitor. I have attached a screenshot below.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. BUG timecode broken if stepping up shot by shot with arrow key

Timecode on timeline has started showing incorrect times when I step up from clip to clip with up down keys. I haven't had a release this not ready for years. Can we keep the problems to the beta versions only please?!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Touchbar Timeline Navigation

I'd love to see timeline navigation and interactivity with the Mac's touchbar the way FCPX has.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0c_nddRA9pk

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. sequence ux does not update

Premiere Pro and Surface Studio 2. The Sequence UX does not refresh after zooming, and other operations. refreshes when i right click to get a context menu or when i drag a box around multiple clips

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. A global FX mute for audio

An easier way to compare audio before and after adding/altering effects

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 53 54
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base