Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 高確率で起動に失敗する不具合

最新版にアップデートしてから、高確率で Premiere Pro の起動に失敗するようになってしまいました。

10回中8回くらいの確率で、以下のいずれかになります。
    PCを再起動しても変わりません。
    なお、他のAdobeアプリは最新版で正常です。

・起動操作後何も画面に現れず、タスクマネージャーを見ると、「バックグラウンド プロセス」には表示されたまま無反応。10分程度待ってみるが変化なしのため強制終了。
    ・起動操作後、画面に起動中の小画面(アート画像が出るやつ)が現れるが、その状態でフリーズ。10分程度待ってみるが変化なしのため強制終了。

早期改善を渇望します。
    宜しくお願い致します。

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Cannot drag into bins in Premiere Pro 14.5

After updating to Premiere Pro 14.5 I cannot drag things into bins. I also cannot drag things from the Media Browser to the bin.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Can't drag and drop

Ever since updating to v14.5 I can no longer drag and drop anything within the project panel. I can't move assets between bins, I can't drag assets from the project panel into the timeline, and I can't drop assets from finder into the project.

I found a tip online that said to delete a few Adobe folders within Application Support, Preferences, and Documents (a side effect of this was I had to rebuild all my workspaces and keyboard shortcuts). This worked for half a day, but the problem came back today. This is extreeemely frustrating.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. "Success - Your video was exported successfully" window not necessary

"Success - Your video was exported successfully" window not necessary

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Selection follows playhead should be deactivated permanently if deselected

Selection follows playhead should be deactivated permanently if deselected. Now it's always turning itself back on and it is very annoying. Many thanks.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Missing Shortcuts

Please allow us to make Keyboard Shortcuts for missing actions like "New Color Matte", "New Black Video", "New Transparent Video" etc.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Get rid of "your video was encoded successfully" alert

It wasn't there before and is unneeded. Just another thing to click.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Can't organize files and sequences in project bin

Just did the latest update (14.5.0 build 51) and I can't organize my project bin anymore.

Can't drag and drop stuff from a folder to another. I can't even cut/paste to move things around.

EDIT: Just tried to duplicate a sequence with copy/paste and I can't even do that.

EDIT 2: can't even use the keyboard arrows to move time cursor in media source preview pane.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Drag'n drop don't work anymore

Hello,since last update to 14.5.0 (Build 51) on macOS Catalina 10.15.7 (19H2) (both in french) , I have lost drag'n'drop 8^(

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. BUG Keyboard shortcuts stop working

I updated Premiere to the latest version 14.5.0, and my keyboard shortcuts stop working randomly

I have to restart the whole system, and not just Premiere, in order to get them to work again.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. BUG* Drag and Drop, Copy/Paste commands do not function

Drag and Drop, from explorer to project panel or moving assets to bins does not work. Also ctr c and ctr v commands do not function.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. BUG 14.5.0 Cannot drag assets into project panel

I cannot drag assets into the project panel like we have always been able to do. I have to double click to import.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. consolidate in background

Hey,

I would love to see all the processes that are not related to editing, rather dealing with the project (cleaning, maintainence) , be dealt in the background.

render, consolidate, check files....

once the process is set up it would be great if such job went into the background and after they are finished pls give me an short alert, that everything went the right way.
    How many files did the system copy and etc. would be great to know.

thanxs

Peter

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Sync entire days of multi-cam and audio on a timeline by timecode

I often work on documentary projects where we have 2+ timecode jammed cameras and audio running.

The cameras and audio often roll at different points and for different durations.

What would be useful is a function (with one click) to take all of those clips and layout them out on a timeline that represents the entire day, synced by timecode.

As it stands, I can't sync multiple clips by timecode, even if they share common timecode.

I want to be able to sync an entire day, with multiple cameras and audio files (laying each camera out onto a different video…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 60p proxies should automatically conform to the original's "Interpret Footage" settings when generated in Media Encoder

To sync 60p proxies with your original footage in Premiere when you’ve conformed the frame rate creates a big problem.

The proxy files don’t know that you’ve conformed the frame rate of the originals so enabling proxies displays the clip at a different point in time.

The only way currently to fix this issue is by initiating the proxy generation but then stopping it before the first file finishes and re-interpreting that batch of files. Then you have to re-connect that first file. You can't generate all of your proxies at the same time either. You have to pick out…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 14.5 Win : Extensions submenu grayed bug

After updating to Premiere Pro 14.5 Build 51 on Windows, one of my users has my "AfterCodecs Panel" not in the Extension submenu but in a gray new slot just atop. Weird bug !

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Source Monitor Audio

The "sum multichannel outputs to mono in source monitor" is not working / not summing all channels.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Metadata Display - Save Pesets

Metadata Display Presets should preserve the selection and display of metadata.

Currently these presets only preserve whether properties display or not. They should also preserve the order of the columns and the width of the columns.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. BUG. All hot keys is not working after update.

Timeline panel is undocked In my workspace. This is very usefull on double display computer. I found all hot key are totally not working when undocked timeline panel is active.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Bug PP v 14.5.0 (build 51)

I use double monitors, on the second one I have Project, effects and Effects Control panels set as a custom workspace.
    After the last update, October 2020, I can't move elements from folder to folder in the Project panel nor drag and drop from File Explorer in to project panel.
    If I switch to default workspace and then switch back to my custom workspace (which I use for years) all is working: I can move files around and drag and drop files from the OS.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 59 60
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base