Skip to content

Premiere Pro

ANNOUNCEMENT - This forum is moving

In an effort to improve communications between you and the Premiere Pro team, we are moving this feedback forum to the Premiere Pro page on the Adobe Support Community. As requested, bugs and feature requests will be able to live separately in that forum.

This move is happening in part to acknowledge that we haven't been responsive enough here, and we are combining our forums to help remedy that. Ideas and their attached comments from this UserVoice forum will be migrated based on how many people voted for them. Check your profile on the Adobe Support Community to see any migrated posts that you've created or commented on. If you have an item here that did not make the migration, please bring it over to our new home.

See you soon on the Adobe Support Forum!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

879 results found

1. ❗LUT`s don't work by dynamic link Pr/Ae v. 23 | FIX IT

Lut's are not picked up from PrPro v.23 when using the clip replacement function in AE. When opening a project, AE asks to specify Lut's and does not apply them to the clip to which the color correction was made in PrPro. Fix it

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Fix the top 200 bugs

Weird idea, but how about fixing, say, the top 200 bugs in Premiere Pro that cause your users to randomly lose hours of time every day?

Today - a fairly typical day - time ramp caused the preview to go blank until I turned off hardware acceleration; audio didn't appear in a nested sequence; the first few seconds of audio played in a sequence at double speed (until I turned off the default input device - wtf). Some of these bugs have been in Premiere Pro for years.

Yesterday there were others. Tomorrow there will be more.

I'm sure…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. ❗MASK TRACKING Failed | PrPro v. 23

When working with mask tracking in PrPro v. 23 when using tracking in a frame, its mode of operation fails every other time. There are times when tracking does not start and then does not work at all. There are times when tracking stops in the middle and that's it. You have to exit the program and log in again. And there is no chance that tracking will not collapse again. The most surprising thing is that if tracking is up at the time of its operation, then you cannot use the navigation buttons to re-work it. Screenshots are attached.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. DO NOT REMOVE MY PRESETS!!!!!

When auto updates happen try not removing my previously saved presets. All of my custom export setting are gone.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Premiere locks up for 10 seconds when I select the edge of a clip to edit it - when it comes back all the clips are black.

Premiere locks up for 10 seconds when I select the edge of a clip to edit it - when it comes back all the clips are black. Have to use a previous version of the project.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Big project always crashing (many morph cuts)

I have a big Premiere project for a video course with about 400 sequences (will be around 8 hours of a final cut, 40 hours of raw material), many morph cuts and lots (!) of sudden crashes (with Adobe Crash Reporter, no system errors).

The very helpful German Adobe support went with me through all the usual stuff (emptying caches, different admin user, stronger hardware, performance tweaks etc.), but nothing helped.

It is a team project, but is also crashes as local project and with other users. Hardware seems not to be the issue since it crashes on a top…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. My Timeline has died

My Timeline has died! As I try to drag the playhead along the timeline, the drag is displaying in the monitor, but not moving in the timeline panel. I can't select any clips or zoom in either. It has got its blue outline, and when I select another panel, that gets the outline but the timeline stays outlined too!
    The interesting thing is; as soon as I click 'Window' in the menu ribbon, it suddenly catches up to where I swept to and zoomed on.

I was working on a new project for about 5hrs with no problems, then I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stability  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Audio ducking stays ducked when it shouldn't

Most of the generated keyframes are correct, but randomly it will duck and then not unduck until the next place to duck comes. This wasn't a problem until the last few versions of Premiere.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The program keeps freezing.

Following the CC2023 update (today is Nov 9, 2022) the program will frequently freeze on the last image in both the source monitor and the program window. I can "open" footage, but the image doesn't not change. The same with scrubbing the timeline, the playhead moves but the image does not change.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Si je mets des clefs sur la vitesse, les clefs des autres paramètres ne fonctionnent plus

Bonjour
    Si je mets des clefs sur la vitesse, les clefs des autres paramètres ne fonctionnent plus

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Frequent crashs with new version (23.0)

After updating my version of Premiere pro a few days ago, I'm having a lot more crashs of the software (at one point, it crashed 5 times in the span of 10 minutes). Some minutes ago, it crashed as I was simply opening a new project, so I decided to downgrade it to the previous version (22.6.2)... Thoughts?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Premiere 2023 BSOD

Since updating to Premiere 2023, it's made my PC blue screen of death 3 times whilst scrubbing the timeline/ dragging audio length. It was fine with 2022.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Projects in timeline disappearing for the second time in a year!!

My Mac has the latest Adobe CC installed, Premiere, AE, Photoshop etc. Last week I used Premiere without issue. There should be a whole list of recent projects for the last month... I know that if I remove a drive, or move files to a new folder, the recent projects that no longer appear to be present, won't show... but in this case, I haven't moved anything, all projects are stored on the PC's internal SSD or through the companys. Yet I start Premiere and recent projects is blank. Very concerned about this as I had important projects stored and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Version 23.0 problems with timeline.

Version 23.0 comes with problems of stability. Each certain time the timeline doesn't work in any canvas or sequence.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Import/Export Bug

Over the past two weeks or so, any time I need to import, export or Save As, Adobe Premiere Pro seizes up. It acts as if a new window has opened, but there is no window, and it doesn't allow me to proceed. On occasion I've lost progress on my project. Please fix!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. lagging when tracks locked and using text in 2023

there's a bug within 2023 premiere where if you lock 3/4 tracks the timeline performance tanks until you unlock those tracks while the preview remains stable. this is also sort of seen within the text editor and having to interact with text in the view port causing the pc to severally tank

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Audio playback on .MTS audio is intermittent in 22.6.2

Will be working on a project for a while, audio is fine, and then go to Chrome or something, come back and it's not playing back any of the .MTS audio - the timeline will play but no sound will come out from those tracks. Other audio tracks are playing fine, nothing has changed on the timeline. Wait around for a while and it'll start randomly working again.
    Constantly going on and off all day.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Team Projects Auto-Save still failing regularly

I'm been working with the Team Projects engineering team on this for a while now. There was supposedly a fix in 22.5, but the issue continues to rear it's head.

Team Projects is failing to Auto-save frequently. Sometimes it will throw up the warning, at least giving us a chance to create a manual snapshot of the project.

But many times the auto-save fails without notification, and when changes are pulled down timelines are reverted to previous states and hours of work are lost. To ask us to create a manual local project backup every time we need to receive…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Fix stability Premiere Pro 22 with AMD gpu & cpu (alt-tab stability bug & GPU acceleration bug)

Unfortunately I chose to go with a AMD cpu and gpu as Adobe stated that these new cards and processors were in fact supported. However after a year of using it, it seems like my system isn't compatible with adobe Premiere Pro at all.

There's two huge problems i'm working with besides the random crashes i'm experiencing a lot. (And yes I went through every step of trying clean drivers, old drivers, new drivers, new windows install, bios update. The older Premiere Pro versions seem more stable but introduce other bugs so unfortunately to work in those doesn't seem to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Fix BUG file browser

Randomly, but quite often my file browser disappears when trying to use it.
    This happens for example while trying to import a lut in lumetri, or exporting a video and browsing the location where it needs to be exported.

The file browser window just does not appear and leaves adobe frozen / soft-locked. Thus you're not able to click anything inside Premiere Pro, even not closing it down (only through CTRL ALT DELETE)

However when leaving the Program running when this happens for 30mins or sometimes an hour, the file browser CAN sometimes appear randomly. Almost as if there were…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stability  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 43 44
  • Don't see your idea?