Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bug Report: Mouse cursor disappears randomly

I've had to force quit Adobe Premiere Pro three times today after the cursor goes missing or freezes while editing. Changing to a space other than Premiere, the mouse is responsive, visible, and works. Switching back to Premiere, the cursor is unresponsive and missing.
    Using Creative Cloud for Mac. Macbook Pro 16". Premiere version 14.0.2 - just updated 02/20/20

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fix Project Manager to work with .Braw files types.

Whenever I try to use the Project Manager with a sequence that has .braw clips in it, I'm given the error "An unknown error occurred during the Project Manager operation. Please save your project and retry the operation."

Instead of being able to collect and copy files to a new location or consolidate and transcode footage in the click of a few buttons, I take an hour to do it manually.

Fix this.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Bug Report: Audio Device change "pop up" bug.

Creative Cloud just updated and I'm now receiving a continual pop-up window (every couple of minutes) that the Audio Device has changed.

I'm using speakers plugged into the headphone port of my MBP 16" running Catalina.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Needs More Info  ·  2 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Adobe Products Configuration Errors

As soon as I updated to the Windows 1903 May update and beyond, all my Adobe School Programs will not launch and comes up with the attached text box and I had to reinstall all the products which was a total pain. It did fix the problem but please fix this problem Adobe

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Bug that needs fixing!!

The mouse pointer disappears when editing captions. I have to restart premiere to get the mouse pointer back. I've had to restart about 10 times in the last two hours. I can see that this problem has existed for a while, lots of people complaining about it on forums. Can you fix this please as it's adding stress and time to my work.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Major frustration over reference and playback screen support.

Yesterday I was using the reference monitor and everything was fine. I had to switch it to composite to get it to work, but whatever it worked. Now today it is not working. All I am getting is the white screen. I have tried both composite and alpha an neither one work!.

It is the same thing with the dedicated playback screen. It works and then it goes to a white screen and never works again!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Exportation blocking

Hi,

Export did not work on Premiere 14.0.1.
    After removing the comment marks, the export worked again.
    There should be a bug.
    Can you study that, please.

Thank you.
    Alain.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Create Multiple Subclips Bug

Ctrl+ Drag and Drop clip to the project panel/ Bin creates subcli. But if you select multiple clips from the timeline and drag and drop while holding Ctrl.. Preimere Pro Crashes with the errors in the snapshot. So it will be good to be possible to create multiple subclips easily or at least predict this known error and return error message instead of crash.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Create Multiple Subclips Bug

Ctrl+ Drag and Drop clip to the project panel/ Bin creates subcli. But if you select multiple clips from the timeline and drag and drop while holding Ctrl.. Preimere Pro Crashes with the errors in the snapshot. So it will be good to be possible to create multiple subclips easily or at least predict this known error and return error message instead of crash.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Why bother to react on this page

Why bother to react on this page or whatever adobe page....
    the ******* wont react...at all...for years....signing off and moving on...to Davinci Resolve...Adobe is an expensive joke

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. PR Pro Not Saving

The project was freezing. Wasn't showing up in the viewer. I saved the project, and reopened, and it was gone!
    I had to start the project all over again even though I had been saving the project consistently throughout my building process.
    This program seems to give me the most issues out of all of the adobe suite.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Can not move guide lines once set

I can no longer move and adjust guide lines.

0 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Mac freezes when using Premiere

When using 2020 version my iMac now seems to freeze - everything freezes. It then shuts down after a few mins of freezing. I cannot work my mouse or keyboard. It only has happened when Premiere is running.

Here was the crash report. I wonder if anyone can shed some light. It only happens when using Premiere, Media Encoder etc.

I have the latest OS 10.15.3 and CC versions. iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015), 32Gb RAM, AMD Radeon R9 M395X 4 GB. Thanks.

panic(cpu 2 caller 0xffffff7f9b53dad5): userspace watchdog timeout: no successful checkins from com.apple.WindowServer in 120 seconds
    service:…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Crash if rendering before preview has loaded

In Premiere Pro, if you attempt to render a video before the render preview has loaded, it will crash upon reaching the frame the preview is trying to load. If the preview has already loaded, this issue will not occur.

The preview window I am referring to is the one which appears upon selecting "File / Export / Media".

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Bug with NVIDIA Studio Driver

When using the NVIDIA Studio drivers Premier 2020 crashes in the export menu after clicking 'Save As'. Issue is fixed when changing to the game ready driver.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. MP4 files turn green/flicker and 'disintegrate' entirely or at random intervals (Mac)

Using PP v14.0.1 on Mojave 10.14.6. MP4 files which look perfectly good in the Finder turn green, green and purple, and or flicker and break up horribly in the Timeline. Same happens on export too.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. BUG - Exporting a team project fails if it has markers

I had a team project that I needed to deliver but the export kept failing. It would just get stuck at 0 percent rendered. After exporting it several times in small chunks, I noticed it only failed when I included a section that had a marker. When I removed the markers, it exported fine! I have not tested this on a regular project yet.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. I can't open Premiere pro

I wanted to switch from fcpx to premiere but unfortunately, Premiere doesn't want to launch...

The bug report is attached.

If someone got an idea...

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I can't open Premiere pro

I wanted to switch from fcpx to premiere but unfortunately, Premiere doesn't want to launch...

The bug report is attached.

If someone got an idea...

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Warp Stablizer is buggy. It just uses my CPU resouces terrific but does not work at all.

I do not know how you make a public release with so many such bugs in it. Warp Stablizer does not work. Many keyboard shortcuts are not available.

Tutorial content is too outdated. So troubleshooting guides.. extremely disappointing and frustrating.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 25 26
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base