Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Beta startup features to current build

Is there a way to add the nice startup procedures and publish features that are used in the Beta version of the app to current build? I really like the usability there.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Color management issue

Hey guys,
    I always used Premiere from 2016 till 2020 in the company´s account.
    Recently i signed up for myself.
    i normally edit videos from my wife´s iPhone (.mov) and i always draged images or other videos .mp4/h264 in the same timeline and never had an issue with the color. Never had any incompatibility in all these years.
    i am facing 2 specific situations now, which i believe it´s related with any incompatibility because it is only happening on my .mov edits.
    1. once i am editing a .mov file once i press ctrl + shif + e or try…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. why did you remove the features in the Browser window?

WHY DID YOU REMOVE HE FEATURE TO COLOR CODE FROM THE BROWSER WINDOW? THIS IS A WACK MOVE...PLEASE PUT IT BACK ASAP. YOU HAVE IT IN THE TIMELINE WINDOW BUT NOT IN THE MEDIA BROWSER!! WE NEED THIS BACK..(PLEASE STOP REMOVING FEATURES WITH NEW UPDATES)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Color Management Panel

There are a good number of new color management settings and changed color management defaults in the 2022 release. I would expect we will be getting more as we go along. This is becoming a nightmare to manage!

We need a single panel. One with perhaps two tabs:
    1) The overall Default options for color management settings, and for default options for various media types.

2) The Override tab for clip or sequence overrides, covering the same items as in no. 1.

Essentially, One Panel To Rule Them All.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. proxy color management

The new color management options in 22.x versions break the proxy color and dynamic range, when using LOG or HLG/PQ original clips that have been over-ridden to Rec.709 with an input LUT.

The original clip on the Rec.709 sequence is 'normalized' correctly. But when you then go to create proxies, the CM is not used in creating the proxy.

What you get is a blown out useless mess of an image as your "proxy".

Not a correctly viewable image in the same color space as the original clip and the sequence.

We need the proxies to follow the clip Color…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. シーケンスのイン点、アウト点設定について

よろしくお願いします。
    環境;Windows 10 v21H1、Premiere Pro v22.0

【現状】

イン点がタイムライン左端(00;00;00;00)の場合、「プログラムモニター」下部の「アウトをマーク」アイコンのみをクリックして、イン-アウトを設定したとします。

①「書き出し」ウィンドウの「ソース範囲;シーケンス イン-アウト間」に設定して書き出すと、タイムライン左端からアウト点までが書き出されます。

②音声のテキスト変換機能の「自動文字起こし」ウィンドウで、「インからアウトの間を文字起こし」にチェックを入れた場合、「キャプションタブ」と「キャプショントラック」には「キャプションセグメント」が作成されず、空の状態です。

①の場合は、「プログラムモニター」下部の「インをマーク」アイコンをクリックしなくても正常に書き出し出来ますが、②の場合は「インをマーク」アイコンをクリックする必要があります。

【要望】

②の場合も「アウトをマーク」アイコンのみのクリックでキャプションセグメントが作成できるようにしてほしい。
    要は、設定方法の統一をして欲しいです。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. importar atajos de teclado, poder guardar los atajos y poder abrirlos en la version beta

importar atajos de teclado, poder guardar los atajos y poder abrirlos en la version beta

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Premiere Pro "ImporterQuickTime.prm" issue.

Premiere Pro does not launch and it stop at "ImporterQuickTime.prm". after update to Premiere Pro Version 22.0.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Rec. 2020 as a working colour space.

Rec. 2020 for UHD deliveries is a standard, it needs to be implemented in Premiere separately to Rec. 2100 HDR colour spaces for Premiere to be usable for non-HDR UHD deliveries.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Premiere Pro Shortcuts do not work on Czech Keyboard after updating to macOS Monterey

After updating to macOS Monterey, Premiere Pro 2022 keyboard shortcuts are not working (czech keyboard). Even when I change to US keyboard layout, some shortcuts work, some don't. Absolutely destoyed my workflow. Is there any fix for this?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Timeline Scroll Modifier Should Be Same On Mac & PC

An additional option in Timeline Preferences to change the modifier for scrolling (either horizontally or vertically) in the timeline. Currently the modifier in Mac is SHIFT but it's CONTROL in PC. This small difference is quite frustrating for those of us going back and forth between platforms often. Either choose one for both, or give the option for the user to choose.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Cursor Frame Behavior (Affecting In Out, Ripple Edits)

Cursor Frame Behavior (Affecting In Out, Ripple Edits).

Ok team, I know you had some guy complain about how the Cursor works in the timeline, and now you changed how it works, which completely screwed over the Ripple Trim to Previous Edit.

What WORKED before yesterday was if you were on the front of a clip in the timeline, and you hit the Ripple Trim to Previous Edit, it would remove the first frame and obviously move the entire timeline up a frame to compensate.

THIS WAS INSANELY HANDY because if you're trimming a clip, you could just hit that…

44 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

22 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Keep Custom presets Custom Bins After Major Release update

Keep existing custom made presets after update! If you have created any Custom Bins/Presets to "save you time" which you would like to save Premiere completely REMOVES these on major updates (even if you set it to save settings during the update) Note, I thought Adobe's Sync would bring them back, but unfortunately the first sync didn't ask me my download/upload preference after the update, so when I did a sync I only got the settings of the first sync after the update, which was the deleted "favorites" folder. It might be a good idea to automatically create a folder…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Keep Custom presets/Custom Bins After Major Release update

Keep existing custom made presets after update! If you have created any Custom Bins/Presets to "save you time" which you would like to save Premiere completely REMOVES these on major updates (even if you set it to save settings during the update) Note, I thought Adobe's Sync would bring them back, but unfortunately the first sync didn't ask me my download/upload preference after the update, so when I did a sync I only got the settings of the first sync after the update, which was the deleted "favorites" folder. It might be a good idea to automatically create a folder…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Keep Custom presets/Custom Bins After Major Release update

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. In setting sequence 'Start Time' make 'set as default for future sequences' default to unchecked

When I'm changing sequence start time, 9 times out of 10, I'm **** it as a one-off (i.e. setting the start time of a nested sequence so it has the same timecode as it does in it's source sequence). I almost always want them to start at either 00:00:00 or 59:55:00, but I constantly accidentally change the default so when i'm creating a new sequence it starts at whatever arbitrary timecode I added to my nested sequence. Setting as default should be opt-in, not opt-out.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Ability To Turn Off Warning Pop-up When Toggling Keyframes.

If there is someone from Adobe that could suggest giving the 20 minute job to one of the staff at Adobe to add a 'Do not show again' checkbox to the "This action will delete keyframes. Do you want to continue?" warning, I and many others would be more than greatful to re-gain the hours of my life I have wasted pressing this button for so many years.

It doesn't show up in after effects, where it frankly would be even more necessary to have it, so why plague premiere users with having to click this button. every. single. time?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Include captions on import setting is broken

Even with "include captions on importing" uncheck. Files with captions continue to import with caption files and worse yet, automatically insert into timeline.

Build 15.4.1
    macOS Big Sur 11.6

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Is there a plane to add more languages? I need my Polish native language to creatw tons of captions. Any chances?

Is there a plane to add more languages? I need my Polish native language to do a lot of captions in Premiere Pro. Manually it takes hundreds of hours:)
    Marcin

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1) Hide/Unhide clips markers in timeline 2) show markers on video but NOT audio in merged/Mcam clips 3) Copy/Paste markers between clips...

1) I'm using markers a ton, extending green markers to cover full takes on a movie, etc to note things for the Editor. In the timelines, these markers annoyingly cover up waveforms, etc. Being able to hide / unhide these in timelines, without deleting them would be so helpful.

2) I'd like to have markers show on the video tracks, and not the audio tracks in merged, Mcam clips. I don't see a way to do this.

3) I would love to be able to Copy / Paste markers from one clip to another. Currently, I add markers to A…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base