Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Accelerate request for Early Access re: Speech to Text Transcription

I have applied for the early access program in order to get Speech to Text Transcription. My understanding is that this functionality has been available in Beta since October. I am requesting acceleration of approval into the early access program so that I can access Speech to Text within the Transcript panel.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Preferences<Media<Timecode

The default setting should definately be "START AT 00:00:00:00"

I have no idea why the default setting would be otherwise. I have struggled with this for quite a long time before deciding to adress it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. System installed fonts

Recently I was not able to use my fonts installed in my system if they are also in the Adobe fonts library. This makes me obliged to keep a copy from the font installed in my system if I also want to use it outside the Adobe software environment. If I keep a local copy and a cloud copy to use inside and outside Premiere pro, in all other software like Illustrator for example there will be various font conflicts resulting in missing fonts, even if I have the font installed on my computer. This has been a problem that…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Project Bin Not Saving in Workspace

When saving a new workspace in a new project or any project it doesn't keep the project bin were the workspace is saved too. I know it's easy just to move it every time you open premiere but it's super annoying.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Make the "Display The Project Item Name and Label Color" Option in the Project Settings a full featured Preference

I would love it if you would promote/move the "Display The Project Item Name and Label Color" setting option that currently lives in the Project Setting Dialog to a full featured preference.

I want this setting to be turned on for every single project I work on - but because it is attached at a project basis and not a program basis, every single time I make a new project I need to go in to that panel and turn it on. Please put this into the normal presence panel and make it a global setting that applies to every…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Marcador Automático, quando movimenta vídeo ou áudio na time line

O premiere na time line tinha tipo um marcado automático, quando eu movia um vídeo com o mouse ele já alinhava com o que estava na camada de baixo, agora não está mais assim. Não sei porque removeram esse recurso. Mas gostaria que ele voltasse. Ele é fundamental para alinhar vídeo com áudio, camada de ajuste com vídeo e etc...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I installed Premiere Pro 2020 recently and Im trying to view the video on full screen with cmd+~ and nothing happens (macbook)

I installed Premiere Pro 2020 recently and Im trying to view the video on full screen with cmd+~ and nothing happens. Anyone knows why this could be? Working on a macbook

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Workspace like in CAD software

Premiere pro 2020 is hopeless as my workspace changes all the time. Not possible to be productive anymore. ADOBE should study how a CAD software works. You can keep the old workspace over years and it does not change at any time - unless the user load another. I dont work with graphics all the time so i cant learn all new stuff, just want to make or edit some movie sometimes. From now on I will not update my adobe anymore, will find some simpler software which is productive

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Allow sequence label colors to be visible on timeline tab

I would like to be able to see the colour label applied to any given open timeline, within the timeline tab.

For example, I have multiple timelines and sequences within a project, and I am colour coding them, eg a specific colour once archived, and it would be great to see these label colors as a little square within the tab at the top of each timeline to the left to the sequence name.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Give us unified file names AND custom color labels in the Timeline (i.e. fix Project Settings checkbox)

The current "Display the project item name and label color for all instances" option in the Project Settings window is of extremely limited use to editors since it only allows users to turn the option on or off for BOTH item names and label colors at the same time.

This makes it impossible to rename clips/subclips/nests in the Project window and have the new names automatically propagate to all Sequence instances IF the user also wants to identify items in the Timeline with custom color labels. A single checkbox to control 2 different options at once in an "all or…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Program-view on second monitor, causing start-up freeze (14.6.0 Build 51)

Got 2 external monitors, through a Razer Chroma X (Radeon VII) and my 15" MacBook lid closed when working.
    I use my second monitor for Program-view when editing, and first monitor for timeline, source, project-bin and such.
    It's activated under Preferences -> Playback and Video Device where I have checked the desired monitor to show Program-view.

If I close, and try to open any project in any way. Premiere Pro will freeze while loading the project.
    To avoid this, I have to open Premiere Pro, and before I open project I uncheck the monitor (any monitor, for that matter) in…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. For ALL CC apps there should be global options for saving, cache, scratch disk etc...

For ALL CC apps, there should be global options for saving, cache, scratch disk etc...

Have a centralised set of options to make global save locations in the main interface of the Creative Cloud Desktop app would take processing information to a greater level. Most people that have CC all apps have multiple HDD/SSD internal and external, yet this minor change would have a significant effect on production workflow.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Show colour labels in Program>tile view, not just in list view

Labelling items and folders with different colours makes navigating big projects quite fast, but it feels pointless if those colours can't be seen while in tile view

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Bring back Label Color in Project Panel list mode, PLEASE

Where did the label colors go in the Project window when in 'List' mode? That was a relevant and useful tool. If you hover in the panel, it says it is there, but alas, there are no little squares.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Need preferences option to disable Composite In Linear Color

Within the preferences menu, I need the option to disable Composite In Linear Color (found in the Sequence Settings menu). I never use this option as cross dissolves are jarring with it on. I'd prefer to have this option disabled every time I create a new project and to not to have to manually turn it off each time I create a new project. Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Frame Size

When you start a project sometimes you forget to adjust frame size to your preference. But when you adjust frame size larger or smaller your sequence layers do not adjust with the frame size. So maybe add a setting or implement something to where our sequence layers adjust with the frame size if the frame size is change

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. open a project in 5.1 surround

have the option to open a project in 5.1 without using the preference/audio hardware/settings/selection of the surround of the audio card.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. version 14.5-keyboard commands aren't working

version 14.5-keyboard commands aren't working

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Color Management in Premiere Pro only works with GUI monitor's ICC profile

I have a 2020 iMac (P3 display) and a 1080p 24" Dell ultrasharp (sRGB) as second monitor that I use for Mercury Transmit in Premiere and After Effects.

It looks like the color management feature in Premiere Pro only look at the main display color space - the display with the menu bar. This results in having OK colors in the program monitor on the iMac screen but it darkens the picture on the Dell monitor. Meanwhile, this doesn't happen in After Effects at all, using Display Color Management in After Effects works with each ICC profile of any attached…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base