Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add the layout for all 'Finnish Extended keyboard' layout to 'Layout' to/in setup panel for 'Keyboard Shortcuts' menu.

Please add the layout for all 'Finnish Extended keyboard' layout to 'Layout' to/in setup panel for 'Keyboard Shortcuts' menu. Thank you for your time and support!

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. an option in adobe media encoder to read the frame rate of interpreted footage from premier pro instead of OG files for proxy creation

an option in adobe media encoder to read the frame rate of interpreted footage from premier pro instead of OG files for proxy creation so you dont have to wait and manually re-interpret footage at different frame rates

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make this available in projects within an Adobe Premiere Production: "Display the project item name and label color for all instances"

This option is not available for projects within a production.
    It is heartbreaking that I can't use this with my team and have to abandon Productions for this reason.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. False french keyboard on Windows PC

I'm working on a windows PC with a french keyboard (logitech illuminated keyboard cf. picture), with azerty layout. But the french default keyboard is not a PC layout but a Mac layout (cf. picture). So a great part of touches is completely false and some don't even work. I paid for a functionnal software and didn't find any solution. And I don't want to use the qwerty layout, because I don't want to switch each time I have to type a title or a text. So, how can I change the keyboard layout, and also obtain the good defaults shortcuts…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Obsolete Effects

Disable Obsolete Effects !!!!
    Currently if an obsolete effect is on a project file, it won't open… why can't we just disable the effect prior to launch?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Obsolete Effects

Disable Obsolete Effects !!!!
    Currently if an obsolete effect is on a project file, it won't open… why can't we just disable the effect prior to launch?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Launching Lightroom resets shared media cache location for Pr, Ae, Au and Me

Hi,
    By simply launching the latest Lightroom Classic (9.3), it will set the shared media caches locations for Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition and Media Encoder to the default Lightroom video cache location.

/Users/{USERNAME}/Library/Caches/Adobe/Lightroom/Video

Even though Lightroom's own media cache location might be custom set to something else.

Running the latest app versions available on MacOS Catalina 10.15.5

Does this also mean that the rather small cache size limitations usually set in lightroom now apply to the video editing apps shared cache too? Will Lightroom also delete cache files from Pr, Ae, Au, Me ?

This bug has been reported…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. bug - view preset not remembered

View Preset in Project panel is no longer remembered when you quit/restart. v14.3.0

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Being able to set duration on capture.

Set length of a clip so I can start capturing and come back later and recording have finished.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Toggle modes

On keyboard shortcuts, there should be an ability to make any operator a "toggle" so that repeatedly pressing the key turns it on/off or toggles through the desired modes. So key presses for trim mode would cycle through, without the need for modifier keys.
    This could also default to "selection tool" after choosing a different edit tool, so for instance, toggling the hand tool off, defaults the tool choice to the selection tool.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. the file keep crashing on and on with Thai langauge

I can't even press down any Thai letter to the text box with both Premier Pro and After Effects. Hunnnni saves me please

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Default Essential Sound Tab to EDIT

I understand the desire to promote the new stock music. but 99% of the time I go to Essential Sound it's to...WORK ON THE SOUND.

Please make the edit tab default, not the browse for STOCK tab.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Option field for interpolation.

An option field for the interpolation settings so users can put their preferences in instead of the standard once:
    temporal interpolation = linear
    spatial interpolation = bezier
    This would support the style of everyone of us and increase work flow.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. make keyboard shortcut preference files produced on mac work on windows versions of Premiere and vice versa

If you don't have access to a windows/mac machine, but will be starting work at a facility that uses one or the other exclusively, you really don't want to waste a huge amount of time remembering and setting up your shortcuts. I developed mine to be perfect for me over a process of years and I depend on them. People aren't impressed if you spend time when you're supposed to be editing trying to set these up and they aren't impressed if you appear to have never used Premiere before because you keep pressing keys that do something unexpected either.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Stop Bringing Legacy Panels Back with Every Workspace Reset

I have problems with saving my workspace under Premiere Pro. Regardless of disabling the "Legacy Panels" and saving my workspace, they come back up every time I open a project.

Even right after saving a workspace, when I hit reset with saved settings, the Legacy panels that were not included with the save come back.

I have to close them every single time I open a project and it defeats the purpose of being able to save workspaces.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Allow users to choose and name "Label" colors

There should be more options and better naming that the select colors you guys have for Labels. I have worked on projects where I have literally used them all up before and need more.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Timeline timeruler size for scrubbing

I would like to suggest the area at the top of your timeline where you have the time ruler. It would be great if we could expand the size of that area.
    I edit using two monitors and daily end up accidently grabbing the entire window or a sequence tab and dragging it out of the monitor when all I'm trying to do is scrub or select that area.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Control over cloud sync and saving preferences plus saving iterations of saved settings

I am a commercial producer that shoots and edits video on a daily basis.

First:

I want to be able to see my preferences in the cloud. I want to be able to verify that they actually have been saved. There should a folder somewhere where ALL your apps that can save to the cloud save their preferences sorted by product name in folders for each individual product. Those saves should be named something that a user can understand, something like "premiere-computername-date.preffs" in a folder called "Premiere Pro Sync." I do not want to see files named "ddd3456ggth-khjgzds556sadk9898-iusdHJF786678dsfhidsjhojfdohjio.preffs" Nonsensical file…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Workspace Still not Properly Saving

Premiere Version 14.2.0 - Windows 10 Pro

When creating a new project the Project Panel is STILL not in the correct place. Everything else in the workspace saves properly. For the past several updates the issue has been the same.

The Project Panel is the only window not properly saving. This only occurs when starting a new project.

I've tried all of the troubleshooting recommended over the span of several months.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base