Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. BUG: Sync Settings To Adobe Cloud Fails

I can reproduce this problem 100% of the time.
    Using PrPro v 14.4.0 (Build 38) under macOS 10.4.6, whenever I try to sync my local settings up to Adobe Cloud, the sync fails.
    What I see is that in the 14.0 folder, when I say to sync my settings to the cloud, my local sync folder
    Profile-rm
    gets created as
    Profile-CreativeCloud-
    (note the lack of the "rm" on the end of the folder).
    I have tried the following (at each step, I re-try syncing both up and down):
    1. Deleting the 14.0 folder in the Documents folder;
    2. Uninstalling the…

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Project-specific Media Cache Files location

I work with multiple editors and lots of external hard drives are passed between us for various projects. Oftentimes multiple projects need to be opened up at the same time to bounce tasks between them. It saves a lot of time to have the media cache files assigned to the external HDs, so potentially hours of .pek waveforms and timeline renders don't need to be built all over again.

Currently, Premiere remembers one system-wide Media Cache Files location, rather than project-specific. This is inefficient when working with a team, especially for lower budget content agencies, and working remotely. Opening a…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. No popups or home screen

How about a new setting to stop all popups, turn off the home screen etc. Nothing. Just go straight into the app with a blank window.

If I want to know what's new, I'll go search on Adobe.com

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. An IOS and Android shortcut search App

Hey,

We are all using our smartphones while working. It would be very helpful if we could have an App that shows us the shortcuts. And maybe how to work with settings and workspaces.
    Thanxs

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Reset specific preferences to default settings

I wanted to reset my label colors to the default settings, but couldn't find a way to do that. Turns out you can only reset all preference settings at once, or none at all.

There should be a "reset to default" option in each preference tab.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. more shortcut

serait-il possible d’intégrer des raccourcis clavier tel que :
    inverser la vitesse du clip (au lieu de faire ctrl + R et de sélectionner l'option inverser la vitesse cela ferait gagner du Temps a beaucoup de personne

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. option for premiere pro to assemble clips like adobe rush

being able to assemble clips like in adobe rush, for example when slowing down clips in premiere pro, the slowed down clip overwrites the next clip, instead of just pushing it down the timeline like in adobe rush

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Keyboard shortcuts are not working since the update

Since the latest update on 20th august 2020 the keyboard shortcuts are not working inspite of resetting the cache preferences. It keps crashing when I import a title template to edit.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add debug.help command to the Console that lists & describes all of the settings in the Debug Database window

Basically the same thing as con.help, but for the debug database view. I have no idea what "DS.disableGLARBclevent" is, but I would really like to just in case it is useful. Integrating it into the Debug Database View would also be ideal.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Improve Control Surface Customization in Premiere Pro: Support for X-Touch Mini and others

I got my new X-Touch Mini today, and I have to say that I'm very disappointed with how little support Audition and Premiere Pro have for it. For instance, support is limited to Mackie Control (MC) mode, the encoder knobs are limited to panning, and the buttons to their default functions, some of which don't work.

This device is relatively inexpensive and is extremely popular with Lightroom Classic users (using the midi2lr plugin). It is unfortunate that the developers couldn't invest a little bit of time to make this device awesome in Audition and Premiere Pro by creating one or…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add the layout for all 'Finnish Extended keyboard' layout to 'Layout' to/in setup panel for 'Keyboard Shortcuts' menu.

Please add the layout for all 'Finnish Extended keyboard' layout to 'Layout' to/in setup panel for 'Keyboard Shortcuts' menu. Thank you for your time and support!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. an option in adobe media encoder to read the frame rate of interpreted footage from premier pro instead of OG files for proxy creation

an option in adobe media encoder to read the frame rate of interpreted footage from premier pro instead of OG files for proxy creation so you dont have to wait and manually re-interpret footage at different frame rates

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Make this available in projects within an Adobe Premiere Production: "Display the project item name and label color for all instances"

This option is not available for projects within a production.
    It is heartbreaking that I can't use this with my team and have to abandon Productions for this reason.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. False french keyboard on Windows PC

I'm working on a windows PC with a french keyboard (logitech illuminated keyboard cf. picture), with azerty layout. But the french default keyboard is not a PC layout but a Mac layout (cf. picture). So a great part of touches is completely false and some don't even work. I paid for a functionnal software and didn't find any solution. And I don't want to use the qwerty layout, because I don't want to switch each time I have to type a title or a text. So, how can I change the keyboard layout, and also obtain the good defaults shortcuts…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Obsolete Effects

Disable Obsolete Effects !!!!
    Currently if an obsolete effect is on a project file, it won't open… why can't we just disable the effect prior to launch?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Obsolete Effects

Disable Obsolete Effects !!!!
    Currently if an obsolete effect is on a project file, it won't open… why can't we just disable the effect prior to launch?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Launching Lightroom resets shared media cache location for Pr, Ae, Au and Me

Hi,
    By simply launching the latest Lightroom Classic (9.3), it will set the shared media caches locations for Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition and Media Encoder to the default Lightroom video cache location.

/Users/{USERNAME}/Library/Caches/Adobe/Lightroom/Video

Even though Lightroom's own media cache location might be custom set to something else.

Running the latest app versions available on MacOS Catalina 10.15.5

Does this also mean that the rather small cache size limitations usually set in lightroom now apply to the video editing apps shared cache too? Will Lightroom also delete cache files from Pr, Ae, Au, Me ?

This bug has been reported…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. bug - view preset not remembered

View Preset in Project panel is no longer remembered when you quit/restart. v14.3.0

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Being able to set duration on capture.

Set length of a clip so I can start capturing and come back later and recording have finished.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base