Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. [Bug] Premiere 14.0.2 STILL DOES NOT play back Photoshop files with animated timelines.

PSD files which contain animation data do not playback in the new playback engine whatsoever. This is across the board in all 2020 versions of Adobe software, including the latest update from today 14.0.1.

This is a MAJOR bug, and we will not be able to use the 2020 versions of the software until it is fixed.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2020 Premiere Pro Timeline playback latency/Glitch

2020 won't playback multiple timelines smoothly. I play th same timelines in 2019 and they're buttery smooth. I called Adobe support and the agent couldn't fix it completely. The "semi-fix" was to check the open project in low resolution when you first open the project, but the stutter didn't go away completely.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Screen goes Black with Corner Pin

When I add the effect, "Corner Pin" to my footage then add a square mask using the corner pin effect, then increase zoom level to 100%, the screen goes black when I use the scroll bars to move to the bottom left corner of the video.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 2020 scrubbing issues

bug report on premiere pro 2020 running on Catalina: almost every time I use the J key for reverse playback Premiere freezes or starts scrubbing at random on the timeline.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Please fix PP 2020 playback mess ASAP!

Premiere 2020 will not play simple 1080p timelines - no transitions, no effects, color, audio, etc. Just a 5-second still image sequence in TIFF or JPEG format... Or the same sequence as a video file (AVID/Cineform/Prores).

I will be "upgrading" back to Premiere 2019 as it had zero issues with timeline performance.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add output LUTs for Playback Monitors (So we can color calibrate Blackmagic Intensity Output like Resolve)

Resolve allows loading a LUT for playback monitors to be calibrated generated by something like DisplayCal.

I'd love to have a LUT made that allows my output from my Intensity Pro 4k to be calibrated!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Bug: Max Bit Depth Levels changing in 14.0.1

This is something I have not seen before.
    Putting a ProRes HQ clip on the timeline and it looks as it did when it came out of resolve. Change sequence settings to Maximum Bit Depth and now the clips are about 20 IRE darker! See image below. Right Image is Max BD. Left is unchecked.
    Strange. Also shows this result on Mercury Transmit outputs.
    Just confirmed this is only happening in 2020 Premiere Pro 14.01 . And not happening in Premiere Pro 13.1.5

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Audio buggy when scrubbing back and forth?

Scrubbing slowly forward on dialogue to make out individual words is hard enough when the playhead doesn't align correctly with audio heard but when scrubbing backwards (after scrubbing forwards slowly) the subsequent audio heard is as if the playhead is continued scrubbing forwards. After a bunch of frames backwards the audio appears to return to correct representation of each frame. (hope all that makes sense - try scrubbing forward then back and see if this is reproduced) just not incredibly accurate audio when scrubbing

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Premiere 2020 still drops frames with 720p h.264 proxies... while 2019 plays back just fine. No dropped frames or lag

I know a compressed format isn't ideal, but 2020 should be able to handle it no problem. IT at the very least shouldn't be a step backwards from 2019.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. CC2020 Time-Remapping Bug

Time remapping simply isn't working correctly in CC2020. The clip will play correctly right up until it hits the time-remap curve, and then the clip will freeze. It doesn't fix it if I turn off my GPU, it doesn't fix it if I render previews. Doing all my time-remapping in AE right now.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Premiere 2020 is crushing darks in footage on playback and export

Premiere is crushing darks in footage on playback and export. Mac OS Mojave 10.14.6

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Audio Not Syncing

Premiere Pro gives me a hard time on editing as the audio in the video we're not syncing while playing.(Timeline issue) The funny thing is, the audio used on that clip was the original once. Please fix this bug immediately.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Premiere 2020 bug

When i hit L button the playback becomes stuttering. The solution i found is disable Harware Acceleration decoding from preferences.But i can not benefit from cpu acceleration of course.I work normally with 2019 version.My specs are win10, i7 8700k, gtx 970, ssd disks.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Unrendered Footage Bug PP 2020

Playback of unrendered footage results in strange speed anomalies and footage in program is not consistent with what is being shown SHOULD be displayed by timeline.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Balckmagic decklink playback offset not working Video out of sync

Hello,
    i am trying to synchronize the audio playback (usb audio interface) and the video playback via the blackmagic decklink card. normally you could do it with the offset option in the mercury transmit menu, but the offset setting does not work for the blackmagic playback. I found out that it ONLY works if you set the Audio Device to blackmagic playback as well. Could you please fix that and let us delay audio and video independently to get a perfect sync or give us at least the option to delay "Adobe Desktop Audio" in Mercury Transmit.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Bug report: Random playback stop in PP v14.0.1.

Using Win10, CC v5.0.0.354, NVidia P4000 card, I get a random playback freeze. Only a forced close of PP then a restart will get it back running.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 2020 Playback Issues DO NOT UPGRADE TO 2020!!!

I can't believe adobe put this build out to the public. It has turned my life into a nightmare. I'm on a rush job for a client and for the first few days 2020 was working fine and then all of a sudden it has gone from working to not at all. Every time I go to play a clip it takes about 30 seconds for the clips to start playing. I have tried this on 3 different iMac Pros and my home PC build for editing. All of the computers perform the same and are having identical issues with…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Bug report Premiere 2020 - video audio playback

I've updated to the latest version of Premiere 2020, but this affected me in the last version of 2020 as well. When I playback my footage in the source window the audio plays well, but the visuals stutter and loop. It plays back in this odd way in the timeline and even rendered oddly. My source footage has no issues. I tried updating Premiere, creating a new project file and replacing footage but these did not resolve the issue Not sure if it's my computer set-up or premiere. HELP!

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Premiere V14 Can't Playback Arri Alexa .MOV files through UltraStudio 4k Extreme

In Premiere V13, Arri Alexa .MOV files play back to the broadcast monitor nicely through an attached BM UltraStudio 4k Extreme.

In Premiere V14, Arri Alexa .MOV files will not play back the the broadcast monitor with an attached BM UltraStudio 4k Extreme, without a lot of flickering and green flashing.

Note that play back in both V13 and V14 to the GUI looks perfectly fine. It's only a problem with how V14 outputs to a broadcast monitor through the UltraStudio that is problematic.

2019 Mac Pro
    Catalina

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. slower fast forward

When you press L to fast forward it's about 3x faster, while it would be great to have a 2x option

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base