Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. BUG 15.4.1 crashes immediately after toggling to different app, not ready for release

Have just rolled back to 15.4.0 and the issue has gone./
    Please test fully before release or I shall have to bill you for the downtime.
    Check with Newtek in case NDI streaming is problematic.
    Check compatibility with nvidia studio and BMD decklink drivers.
    15.4.1 has an issue that is causing it to not display video. Assume it is a mercury GPU thing but disabling hardware acceleration did not stop it happening. Also test for dual GPU users in case Premiere is getting confused by multiple identical GPUs

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. BUG: Toggling away from app and back again crashes Premiere / stops preview working first

Latest Premiere, latest Nvidia Studio drivers 1070Ti founders x2 / Xeon 2867v2 x2
    Decklink 4KExtreme 12G - latest drivers
    Rednet PCIe dante card - ASIO
    Asus Hyperdrive 4x Corsair 960GB MP510 in RAID 0

Pro Res HD footage, any footage

Premiere is now unuseable as the monent I switch apps video no longer plays and shortly after the app crashes
    trashing preferences and reinstalling does not help

Worked fine until yesterday
    Possible causes?
    installed NDI 5?
    removed second monitor>

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. MULTICAM SEQUENCES LAGGING - after every edit windows - Professional Editor Inquiry

HELP! Multicam - freezes - for 8-30 seconds after any edit in timeline

Professional video editor - missing deadlines - please help

This is happening now to multiple projects - this did not happen in the past. if I 'touch' timeline a freeze of the premiere app occurs for 8-30 secoids

windows,32gigs ram (24 allocated) no other software running - NVME for os and app, seperate NVME for cache, external SSD for project file and media together (tride using 2 different ssd to ensure the ssd was not the problem) using low res default proxies and 1/4 res & lumetri…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 2020 Premier was perfect with my hardware.. now 2021 sucks.. editing the SAME FOOTAGE!!

How about.. STOP writing sloppy code to force hardware upgrades. I should be able to do the SAME thing with the SAME equipment and footage, without crashing! 2020 was fine.. 2021 is making me consider going to those other guys....

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Fix captions! After the recent update captions are now working POORER than before - how is this possible?

When I put a new caption behind the recent one, the caption I just made disappeares and turns into "New Caption".

How can this happen??

This error makes it impossible to work with the captions-flow. It simply does not work anymore. Unless you keep retyping the same text again and again, because the Premiere deletes it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Issue labelling media with latest update

When I am color labeling media in my premier pro timeline it automatically applies the same label to every other piece of media and audio file in my timeline. Rendering the purpose of labelling useless. Is anyone else having this issue? This issue is really adding unnecessary time to my projects form the lack of ability to be organized. Is anyone else having this issue?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Slow timeline performance on mismatched frame rate timeline PrPro v22.0.0.44 beta

When importing H.264 MP4 source media into a sequence that has a different frame rate than the source footage, playback at full resolution slows to a halt. When switching to 1/2 res, the footage plays back fine. When setting the sequence to match the frame rate of the source, the timeline plays back fine even after setting the sequence back to a different frame rate. It seems to me timeline performance will only be acceptable when source media is imported into a sequence that matches the frame rate and played back before changing the frame rate back to another value.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. FIX PROGRAM VIEW WINDOW CRASH!!!!!!!!!!

Every time I tried using premier in the last month the program view window froze within minutes. Everything else was fine like I was able to make changes to timeline but I couldn't see any of those changes. The only way to fix it was to close the whole program then reopen which took more than 20 mins to close saying the program wasn't responding then finally giving me the close program option. Then when I opened it again I had the same issue after a few minutes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Premiere is still awful slow on m1 mac.... please adobe sort out 👍. Resolve and FCX is x3 faster 😇

Premiere is still awful slow on m1 mac.... please adobe sort out 👍. Resolve and FCX is x3 faster 😇. Can you speed up perform on playback and decoding and encoding.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Compatibility with Apple's latest graphics cards

Specs:
    Mac Pro (2019)
    Processor - 2.7 GHz 24-Core Intel Xeon W
    Memory - 384 GB 2933 MHz DDR4
    Graphics - AMD Radeon Pro Vega II 32 GB x2

As of receiving this new computer Premiere Pro 15.1 was the latest update.

My issue has two parts:
    1) When exporting a h.264/5 the export is often very glitchy, cutting in random frames from other parts of the film or solid green/black frames.
    2) When playing back the film, it often becomes very sticky, taking several seconds to catch up to when the playhead has moved or even crashing premiere when…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Slow scrolling with project media in Icon View v22.0.0 beta 34

When scrolling in Icon View in the Project panel with a lot of media loaded, as the thumbnails for each video clip is loaded, scrolling slows to a halt. This seems to occur mainly with inter-frame compresses codecs, but still occurs with codecs like ProRes, only less severe. Any chance this performance issue can be solved or minimized?

My projects suffer from this the worst on both Windows and Mac with a large amount of H.264 MP4 files while the thumbnails load in for the first time after opening a project. On Windows, sometimes it is so severe that the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Premiere 15.2 through 15.4 unusable with large projects on Mac Pro (2019) Big Sur

After having no issues with 15.2 on small projects, Premiere became completely unusable after about a month of working on a feature film. It really seemed like an access error, as I'd get errors like "Unable to access resource 'SErrorXlN_D@2x' (type svg)," "Error Retrieving frame XXXX at time XX," and "Unable to access resource 'CursorDataID-19 (type xml)." The errors came with frozen or black video, I could still hear audio, and it usually fixed itself after about 10-20 seconds. I also couldn't export anything no matter which renderer I used. I thought it had something to do with…

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Cancel Actions Slow

It takes too long to cancel a render, cancel a render and replace action etc. Sometimes the program will hang for minutes when rendering dynamic links. Why does cancelling take so long?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Ability To Save Layout When Opening Legacy Title Window

I have used Premiere Pro for 9+ years and a TON of my projects use Legacy Titles. I need to be able to save the layout of the Legacy Title pop-up window so I don't waste time re-sizing and choosing my panels every time I need to make an edit. It's currently unusable at pop-up.

Switching to the new Graphics panel will not help me because I have 9+ years worth of Legacy Titles. See attached image - this is what I get when I open the Legacy Title - I cannot make changes in the properties tab, for example,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. LUT "Intensity" toggle not working

About 80% of the time when I make an adjustment layer and add a LUT to it, when I change the intensity from the Creative section, nothing happens. Please fix!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. DirectX 12 Support

With windows 11, please add support to directX 12.
    The openCL in AMD GPU is obsolete

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Premiere Pro 2021 taking several minutes to load media

Prior to the Ver 15 release, my project would load very quickly. After the update, my project takes several minutes to load. I have tried two different iMacs, a brand new Mac Mini, and two different hard drives for the media. I have created a new project from scratch with new media. I suspect the issue involves the closed caption tracks and the new closed caption workflow. I capture my footage live and it has embedded closed captions that I need. Each show is between 1 minute and 5 minutes so nothing huge. After the project loads, it works fine.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Fix the issue with Essential graphics please!

The Adobe Stock 'free' items are returning errors that I don't hold enough licenses, or there is an error while downloading from the adobe stock library. Please fix!! I've been using this on a daily basis.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. my application freeze everytime I scroll in the timeline, and stop to freeze when the little pictures in the timeline appears

my application freeze everytime I scroll in the timeline, and stop to freeze when the little pictures in the timeline appears.
    It's so hard to find somethink we looking for in the timeline with this issue...

My PC :
    Ryzen 7 2700
    msi b450 gaming plus max
    32 Go 32000Mhz
    1660 super OC
    W10
    EDIT on CRUXIAL X8 SSD

Thanks !

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Thumbnails glitching in Project Window

At the moment, creating a new bin while viewing files as large thumbnails I am unable to rename / name the bin at all. Additionally, I cannot re-order them other than clicking them to a grid. It would be nice for them to fill the size of the window in which I'm viewing them. Lastly, files are associating with differently named files and file types. I have deleted a jpeg that has somehow become associated with a mov file.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 23 24
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base