Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. markers are causing performance issues in version 22.0

In Premiere Pro version 22.0.0, clip and sequence markers are causing Premiere to hang, sometimes for several minutes. This issue was not happening in previous versions of Premiere. Would you please look into fixing this? I'm running macOS 11.6.

Note: I'm not asking for alternative ways to organize my edits or work; I'm asking Adobe to fix this issue.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Render and replace in the background

The "Render and replace" feature is very slow and interrupts work while it's processing. I think it's essential to process these operations in the background, maybe via Media encoder.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Render and Replace bug: "Clip could not be transcoded because it is offline: "{locatorID":"....

I have been unable to Render and Replace on mogrts in a timeline since PPro 14. I always get the error in Events. It happens on different codecs and when trying to write to both a Creative Cloud sync folder or a local folder. The clip is always online in the timeline.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. since updated to pp2021, movies stops everytime i speed up 2x or 3x

since updated to pp2021, movies stops everytime i speed up 2x or 3x

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 2X playback speed gets stuck

I recently purchased the Apple M1MAX 32 gb 1tb Laptop. I've been using Premiere for a long time and it's still lagging when I playback the timeline 2x fast, my timeline is 1920x1080 so I am not even cutting 4K footage. Can we figure out a way to fix this please. Playback speed lags and when I click space to stop it still plays for additional 5-6 seconds and then computer stops playing. It happens every time I tried to fast forward a shot. My computer and adobe is updated to the latest version.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Improved graphics and text dragging performance on M1 chips

Currently, dragging/moving text and graphics within the program canvas or simply with the position and scale motion properties is very sluggish on Apple M1 chips as opposed to Apple on Intel or Windows 10. Need to majorly improve performance.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. The latest Premiere Pro is bugged

Linking my AE file to my PR, doesn't load my AE file, I have to open AE for it to work, and trying to load the AE file in PR, crashes PR, I reinstalled PR, and the same bug.
    And if I have already linked my AE, the loading of that file in the bottom right corner is stuck, I removed the file and it's still stuck there, I have uploaded a PNG of it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. H265 playback issues on Premiere Pro 2022

The newest Premiere Pro is working great with 10bit 4:2:2 H265 footage, playback is flawless, but other 10bit 4:2:0 H265 files (Fujfilm XT3) are unplayable, while Premiere Pro 15.4.1 works smoothly with that footage. MacOS, M1 MacBook Air. On Windows it doesn't seem like an issue.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Updates

The update of Premiere with version 22 is not usable professionally. Old projects are partly no longer usable, the dynamic links with After Effects etc. do not work. AND: New projects created in Premiere 22 cannot be opened afterwards, the software freezes (pinball). And this after two days of wasting time with restarting and testing the system and all Adobe components (latest MacPro 2019, 96 GB RAM, SSD on PCIe, Monterey Clean-Install, without font tool, without plugins, installation according to ADOBE specifications, etc.) The saved projects can be imported each time only as an import into a newly created project,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. MacOS Unresponsive: Premiere Pro and Dynamic Link

MacOS Big Sur becomes unresponsive and must be rebooted when attempting to import an After Effects 2022 composition into Premiere Pro via Abobe Dynamic Link. This feature is unusable as of the After Effects 2022 update. Please fix asap.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Premiere 2022 insufficient system memory

I have Premiere 2022 v22.0
    every time i try and cut or copy a clip from the timeline it tells me I have insufficient system memory. I have 64gb ram and the software is using 20 of those. so no clear idea of what's happening.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Before updating Premiere Pro, my application was lagging on anything I attempt to do. After updating, it still is.

Whether I am selecting frames, adding effects, or simply trying to open my project, Premiere Pro lags until I click out of the application and then back into it. My computer is brand new and so I know it is not a memory or system requirements issue. It was functioning perfectly fine and then it randomly started acting up on me last night. I updated it this afternoon, hoping it would be fixed, but it lags worse now.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Premiere Pro Unusably Slow on i9 9900k, AMD 6700XT, 48GB Ram, etc

Is anyone able to give some insight or perhaps confirm if this system is too slow to run premiere pro? Will post specs below. All drivers up to date. Premiere is running in hardware accelerated mode. Premiere is installed on primary SSD partition with a dedicated SSD drive for Premiere/After effects cache. Windows 10 w/ current update.

I edit 3-5 minute projects with lots of but not excessive time remapping and warp stabilizer, corner pin, etc..., performance is nearly unusable. Same issues with either prores or low res cineform proxies. Playback on timeline is very laggy. Sometimes interface crashes and…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Make it work with iPhone videos. Premier Pro crashes when trying to play even less than 3 mins of less than a total of 10 clips.

Make Premier Pro work with iPhone videos (and don't respond that it works - it does not). It crashes with less 10 clips totaling less than 3 mins, every time without fail. Tried off 11, 12 pro max, and a 12. Tried making them mp4 instead of mov also, doesn't matter, it can't handle iPhone videos. I have a Red, Nikons, and a bunch of other non-iphone based equipment and it works fine with those, just not iPhone outputs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Premiere Pro 21 Beta App bug report

working on a project, each time I attempted t adjust the audio portion of a Viddyoze clip I had put on my timeline, beta app would say it had encountered a fatal error and would close. Each time a report was submitted. Yesterday in the middle of working on a project the speed of the audio increased 2 x and was choppy, then received an internal mic error message. I switched my audio preference to no input. Completed my project. Today, even before could begin importing content, app froze and a red triangle with an exclamation point appeared in the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Using Premiere Pro Version 15.2.0 (Build 35) Bug Report

Using Premiere Pro Version 15.2.0 (Build 35) Bug Report

After entering text via essential graphics we are unable to select a camera in Multicam mode using the mouse. However, the selection is possible through the use of number keys.

Restarting Premiere resolves the issue. It is time-consuming to have to re-start Premiere multiple times during the day. Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Since i downloaded the new Premiere i cannot run normally the clips... The Time remapping function is slow and only give me dropped frames..

I have the most recent version of premiere and before that i the software run normally. But since i have the most recent update i cannot work at the normal speed... Always crashing and what i see in my timeline, even when it runs, is not what i have when i export....

Can someone help?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. The volume points are so buggy

When adding points for controlling audio level, I add like 500 and move them up and down as I go. After creating a point, I click on it to move it buts its unreactive. most of the time, it takes me 2 or 3 clicks before the point realizes I want to move it. I have found no explanation and it creates a lot of frustration for me

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. performance subtitles

With a lot of subtitles, performance of the interface drags badly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 24 25
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base