Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. BUG - cc2020 - dnxhd mxf import

Premiere Pro cc2020 is failng to import Op1a Atom MXF files in the DNxHD 145 codec. The files import just fine in cc2019 on the same machine. An error presents saying the file is either damaged or unsupported.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Media Browser not always shows folders

Premiere V14 media browser does not always show folders inside other folders. In the right half of the media browser, many times names will show up without an icon of a folder. This makes it impossible to select those folders to search for assets. See attached image.

Restarting application does not help, must do a full restart of Mac (Running Movave 10.14.6 on iMac Pro 2017 with 128GB RAM, 2.3Ghz Intel Xeon W)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Bug Report: Ingesting P2 with Match Source - XDCAM HD is not using source frame rate

Premiere Pro and Media Encoder 14.0.2 on MacOS 10.15.3

When ingesting P2 media using Transcode Preset Match Source - XDCAM HD in Premiere, Media Encoder is transcoding 59.94i video to 25 fps instead of matching the source.

A quick test of the same media with Match Source - ProRes and Match Source - XDCAM EX works properly.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Bug: MP4 file imported with incorrect image size

Bug: MP4 file imported with incorrect image size

MP4 files (produced by HS160 drone camera) are recognized correctly by other programs as 1920x1080. Premiere Pro imports as 1280x720. There are no settings to force correct image size. Example file is attached.

Workaround: use Handbrake to convert to another format, then Premiere Pro imports correctly.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Problema con videos importados

Tengo problemas con pasar un video en formato .mov, el cual al importarlo lo deja con el audio y no muestra el video

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Premiere pro 14.0.1 media browser refresh bug

3 different workstations in a Facilis shared storage environment, upon upgrading the machines to 14.0.1, the media brower refreshes every 3 - 4 seconds making it very difficult to import media. An open project itself is stable and shows no signs of issues. Only accessing the shared storage thru the media browser. Low drive no problem. These are all Macs (iMac Pro and 2 2013 trashcans - fully loaded with ram) OS 10.14.6, Facilis 7.12. Downgrading Premiere to 14.0.0 and the problem disappears.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Support for SONY folder structure (FS7, FX9) in Media Browser (filtered view)

Please support browsing the folder structure for Sony MXF cameras like the FS7 or FX9, so that the clips show directly as they do with other camera types. Currently you have to manually dig into the CLIP sub folder, where you will see MXF thumbnails along with XML icons. This is quite cluttered and difficult to assess the media. In order to get a good overview and select just the clips you would need to activate the filter first and then skim over your clips. Each time. It would be much more fluent and a more pleasant experience, if anything…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. importing a picture

When you take export a frame in premiere pro and then drag it into the sequence it is some how brighter than the original video. It's a problem because it doesn't match.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. DV capture doesn’t work

Hello,
    add possibility to capture (import) DV format please. I have so much DVCAM cassettes and I need to capture them through the batch lists. Thank you!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Allow reinterpreting of frame rate within proxy workflow.

Allow reinterpreting of frame rates for proxy workflow.
    In parts of the world using 50Hz power and therefore often shooting in 25fps, this feature is often ESSENTIAL to being able to use the proxy workflow at all.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I want to roll back to previous versions.

I have no idea what you did, but as soon as I updated Premiere to the either of the two newest versions this week, I can't import anything without it freezing in some way, be it video input or just stopping on a small video file that worked perfectly fine in previous version. So not only are you raising the price of the subscription, but also releasing broken software that just does not work!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. When importing a PSD, the "import as:" selection should have an "apply to all" option for multiple PSDs

When importing a layered PSD, the "import as" selection should have an "apply to all" option so that it applies to multiple PSDs that are being imported. Currently, you need to perform that action for each one separately which can be quite cumbersome

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Support VRO files

Please support import of VRO files

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Automatic file import from specific folder

It would be great to have an option which connect a bin with a folder.
    For example, I can connect Folder A (on my hard disk) with Bin A (of Premiere), so whenever I add a file in Folder A it automatically adds it to Bin A inside Premiere

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Timecode sync audio/video in batches

Sync audio and video by timecode in batches:
    It would be great if you could select an entire bin or folder full of clips and autosync ALL of them in one go via timecode. As it is right now, you need to do them one by one which is very time consuming if you have hundreds of hours worth of material.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Bring back MKV support. This would be a huge milestone for OBS users.

I record a bunch of gameplay videos with OBS, which, by default, exports to MKV. The feature was added in 2018, but was removed a year later. I don't want to have to remux my recordings to MP4 every time I record a gameplay video.

Many others are begging for it too. MKV is a container format, and OBS by default exports in H264. Removing support in 2019 was unnecessary and detrimental.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. MAKE .VOB files work! they are getting cropped on import for years!!!

MAKE .VOB files work! they are getting cropped on import for years!!!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Smart Ingest to Ignore Files Already in Folder

I'll often use the Media Browser to add items to my project. Many of the assets are already in the correct location, they just need to be added to the project. Others which are outside of the folder, need to be copied into the project folder and added to the project.

I wish there was a "Smart Ingest" option that would copy files only if they were not already in the correct folder.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Bug: trying to change (link) an After Efects linked asset within my PP2020 project for an MP4 fails with no error

I have a project with a linked After Effects asset. That asset was slowing the project down a lot and making it very painful to edit so I decided to render out an mp4 of the content of the AE project.

The aim is simple; swap the after effects embedded asset in my Premiere project for the MP4 video file. However whenever I try to attach/link the mp4 as a new destination for the AE asset it errors. Even worse there is no error details! as shown in the screenshot attached.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Premiere Pro 2020 Crashes When Importing Footage

Anytime I import footage, Premiere Pro 2020 crashes. I have tried uploading different footage, and it works when I try in 2019. Hope it is patched soon.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 17 18
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base