Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The Drop Shadow Effect.

Make it part of the attributes, like Motion, Opacity, Time Remapping.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Premiere won't start until my NAS is up

Premiere Pro (regardless of version, 2019 or 2020) hangs at the splash screen indefinitely until I boot my NAS.
    I'm using Windows 10 and have my NAS mapped as a network drive Z:.
    My NAS automatically shuts down after being inactive for a while to save energy. I only use it for backing up, Premiere NEVER accesses it to read or write data

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. No Bug reports on the bug reports page

So you've wasted an hour of my life because autosave is a pile of ****, and premiere just quit without even waving goodbye, and now you've also wasted another 10 minutes of it, because you can't even get it together to put a bug report link on the page that is literally described as the bug report page. Is there any wonder that we have more and more animosity towards adobe?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. BRING BACK DV Capture removed in 2020

Header says it all - Why was it removed!!!!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Login is garbage

Forcing me to login, especially when I'm working on a laptop and do not have Internet access available is total garbage. Please provide some kind of workaround so I don't get stuck in the field with a system that won't operate because of your ridiculous login policies. That, or provide a version like you used to that could be purchased along the way. I use premiere and photoshop in the field and just can't always log in. You can do better, and I cannot recommend your CC service to anyone because of this horrible shortcoming.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Premier Pro CC 2020 render glitch

Since upgrading to the latest build of Premier Pro CC 2020, I get random glitchy one-frame lines in my renders from PP (see attached). They appear in different places with each new render, and aren't in the timeline if I go back and check the project... they only appear in the renders. I've tried H264 and ProRes 422 HQ... happens in both codecs. I'm trying to deliver a job today, but I have to re-render multiple times... and then comb through each 8 minute render to see if there's any glitches, which is unnecessarily time-consuming and frustrating. Please fix this!…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Please Enable Character Spacing In Open Captions

Character spacing is currently not available in open captions. This feature would be useful to a lot of users who need to stylize their subtitles

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Nepalese Language Support

Despite offering several fonts capable of supporting Nepalese language, these ARE NOT implemented correctly and Nepalese text CANNOT be written in Adobe Premiere Pro. This is a serious issue of equity for the Nepalese community living both in Nepal and abroad.
    It seems that Adobe Premiere Pro already supports Unicode, and the unicode fonts (eg: Mangal, Preeti, Devanagari New Nepali) seem to be active on Premiere Pro already... so I hope this could be a fix within scope of Adobe.

Work-arounds that have been tried:
    - copy and pasting from various text editors (that correctly display Nepali text) = text…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Nepalese Language

Despite offering several fonts capable of supporting Nepalese language, these ARE NOT implemented correctly and Nepalese text CANNOT be written in Adobe Premiere Pro. This is a serious issue of equity for the Nepalese community living abroad.
    It seems that Adobe Premiere Pro already supports Unicode, and the unicode fonts (eg: Mangal, Preeti, Devanagari New Nepali) seem to be active on Premiere Pro already... so I hope this could be a fix within scope of Adobe.

There are UNICODE solutions to this issue that can be implemented immediately.

Details are in two short documents:

https://www.unicode.org/L2/L1999/99235.pdf
    http://ltk.org.np/nepali_unicode.php

0 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. last character in text

When I try to add a period or question mark at the end of text, it shows up at the beginning. Also, when I try to edit or select the last character of text, I am not able to do so.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Drag selecting in a pixel perfect vertical line does not select anything

If you happen to drag select a perfect vertical line over multiple tracks nothing is selected. It's a rare edge case but feels like a bug. This can happen when you are quickly drag selecting multiple things on a timelline. I sometimes prefer drag selecting over clicking on small clips because wrong clicking on a edit point will ruin your selection.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Scripting bug when setInPoint and setOutPoint?

I’ve run into a frustrating brick wall when using:

projectItem.setInPoint(seconds)
    projectItem.setOutPoint(seconds)

…about 50% of the time the I/O points (in the source window) are set with a 1 frame error (sometimes 2 frames out). I feel like I’ve tried everything to discover what the pattern is, but it seems entirely random.

I thought it might be something to do with drop frame, variable frame rates, the clip being different from the sequence, or other oddities, but the error occurs at simple constant frame rates like 25 fps. There just seems to be no rhyme or reason to the errors…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Re-Support Encore

Re-Support Encore.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. In to Out of timeline length in Metadate Display

Hi, I would like to see the length of my scenes in the Project Managers window thats based on my in and out markers.

All the others measure the length to my last clip on the timeline.
    This is an issue because I store extra and unused clips at the end of my time line. So it adds more time to the length of my timeline even if the in outs are on the edit itself in the timeline.

I would like to see the length of scenes quickly by looking at them in the bin.
    Thank you

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. List version number, including patch next to applications

It would be helpful to show the complete version number next to or under the applications in Creative Cloud and in Windows search.

For instance, rather than Just showing "Premiere Pro 2020," "Premiere Pro 2020 14.01" would alert users of the version and patch number at a glance.

The same information should be prominently displayed in the loading pop-up window for each application. Honestly, we can't even see which plugins are loading because they appear and disappear so quickly, but something fundamental and helpful, like the version number, is nowhere to be found.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Premier Pro 2020 does not run while crashing during loading.

Premier Pro 2020 does not run while crashing during loading.Premier Pro 2020 does not run while crashing during loading. And a message pops up. The content is "Premiere Pro could not find any capable video play modules. Please update your video display drivers and start again."

My computer is Mac Pro 2019. The OS uses Catalina. The graphics card is dual-using AMD Radeon Pro Vega II 32 GB.

I've seen several opinions on the internet and found that this isn't just a problem for me. I want to update the graphics driver like a popup message but I am not…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Exact string search in bins

I need to be able to search for exact strings like Tr1 or Tr2 or _Tr3 and it is not possible. Attaching my transcript with support

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Es un timo. No dan opcion a cancelar el producto

No consigo contactar con ustedes ni puedo desactivar el producto.
    Dejen de intentar cargar en mi cuenta recibos de un producto no utilizado.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. PC UNDOCKED PANELS HAVE MINIMIZE OPTION LIKE THE MAC PLSSSSSSSS!!!!!

PC UNDOCKED PANELS HAVE MINIMIZE OPTION LIKE THE MAC PLSSSSSSSS!!!!! I CANT USE PREMIERE ON MY PC CAUSE IT KILLS THE WORKFLOW!!!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 24 25
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base