Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 3 Imperative things...

1) Solve the "The selection you are deleting contains clip references in one or more sequences. If you continue these clip references will also be deleted..." issue. This makes projects a mess and is a headache to deal with, make it so the clips just go offline, not removed from every timeline.

2) Multicam/Subseqeunces - We need to be able to access and choose all audio tracks just like video in one married clip. Why is there no multicam applied to the audio? This is super important.

3) Globally searchable markers. Please.

We're all paying for this software please update…

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 3 Imperative things...

1) Solve the "The selection you are deleting contains clip references in one or more sequences. If you continue these clip references will also be deleted..." issue. This makes projects a mess and is a headache to deal with, make it so the clips just go offline, not removed from every timeline.

2) Multicam/Subseqeunces - We need to be able to access and choose all audio tracks just like video in one married clip. Why is there no multicam applied to the audio? This is super important.

3) Globally searchable markers. Please.

We're all paying for this software please update…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Probleme Favoris Typo Adobe 2020

Les favoris de typographie ne marche plus sous adobe 2020 et les anciens chutier d'effet ne sont pas importer !

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Probleme Favoris Typo Adobe 2020

Les favoris de typographie ne marche plus sous adobe 2020 et les anciens chutier d'effet ne sont pas importer !

0 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Help users calibrate either Premiere or their screen for better color accuracy

We've noticed significant color variations between what Premiere shows in the preview and what is rendered out. This issue seems most prevalent on our newer iMac screens. Got in touch with Adobe support about it, only to be pointed to a forum post with a variety of disputed answers. The fact that there doesn't seem to be a concrete solution to this issue from Adobe is very frustrating. We are working on getting our monitors calibrated, but Having Premiere include some sort of tutorial/wizard to properly configure color or at least a warning to users about the discrepancies would be…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add solo option to video layers!

add the option to solo video layers like you can solo audio layers

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Relink from proxy to .MXF

I generally work with ProRes proxy files during the editing of 4K material. These files were made with Adobe Media Encoder and have the same filename as the original clips except for the filetype extension.

When the project is locked and I want to switch to the original files I move the proxy files to a different location so on opening I get the "Link Media" requester to batch-relink the now missing clips to the original 4K clips.

When I point to a .MXF file when the (proxy)clip had the audio-tracks removed in the timeline, I get the error as…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Recovered Clips Bin Keeps Appearing with Clips from Other Bins Moved To It

This happened both on Premiere Pro 2020 and on the previous version. I constantly have the Recovered Clips bin being generated with clips I had previously imported and used whenever I have to close and re-load a project (usually I have to do this when there are GUI bugs that are only fixed by closing and re-opening.) Given that these clips were imported and then used in the sequence and often placed in a specific bin, I find it annoying that they are moved out of the bin I placed them in to put them in a "Recovered Clips" bin.…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Timeline Freezing Bug

Timeline freezing in project in Premiere 2020. My project consists of about 50 shots from a RED camera. I proxied everything into ProRes files. Everything was working fine until I started to work on the edit, after a while the timeline freezes. If I click out of the timeline and then back into, I can make changes, but I dont see the ends of the clips when moving or cutting things, its all invisible. Once the change is made the timeline updates, but nothing is snapping. After a few edits I can no longer select any clips or do anything…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Effect / property grouping for audio and video.

We have clip effects and master effects, it is time for Group effects.
    lets say half the footage in a timeline is Log Slog 3
    And the rest is rec 709.

To deal with this in current premiere, you have to have sliced up adjustment layers to convert to rec 709 on the log clips.

Or worse apply a log transform to every log clip.

Sometimes we can use the master clip effects for this.

But what if we could have a effect group (seperate from normal grouping) which we could link several clips to share and effect or property.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Bug: Undo: 'Label colour' Only visible when you refresh

Reproduce:
    1. Click clip in timeline
    2. Change label (to any colour)
    3. Undo

You'll see it doesn't look like Undo worked. You may do it again, and again but what's actually happening is the undo isn't visible unless you refresh (eg. by zooming in / out of the timeline)

This is extremely disruptive to my work, as I can't trust what I'm seeing.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Could paying users get updates at least not later than cracked versions appear??

It's really ridiculous to see new versions of Premiere appear (already cracked) on the web, and yet Adobe CC can't find any updates for me, the paying user. Are you really pushing us to use cracked versions instead of paying you (too much, anyway)??

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Replace/consolidate media in the bin.

I would find it handy to be able to replace media in the bin by dragging a file in the bin, holding ALT and dropping it over another clip in the bin. This way I can consolidate my files in the bin. Here's an example: I have a low res gettyimages file in the bin, I import a high res file into the bin using the gettyimages extension (not importing into windows where you can do a "replace file"), I should be able to click and drag with ALT held, to overwrite the low res clip with the high res…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Proxy video of vertical videos is horizontally squished

Creating proxy files of vertical video results in squished video. Hard to tell what I'm looking at.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I saved my project and it reset me when I got back on. Horrible.

Thanks for resetting my project for no reason.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Speech Analysis

Please bring Speech Analysis back. It's ok that it's not perfect, but this would help so much with long interviews and talking head shots.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Last update lags

Since the last update of Premiere I am encoutering a lot of lags and bugs using premiere on all my computers...Please find what make it so and solve the problem.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Importing individual PSD layers with transparency are corrupted within Premiere 13.1.5

I have multiple layers within a photoshop PSD file with different drawings on a transparent background. In my case, using different mouth drawings to animate within Premiere.

Upon importing the individual layers within Premiere, the files display completely corrupted. See attached screenshots.

Tried deleting the caches of Premiere and Photoshop, tried restarting, tried re-installing both programs.

Importing these individual layers within After Effects works fine, but not within Premiere. I have been using this workflow successfully for years, and only within the past few weeks has it been a problem.

I'm working on a Mac using Mojave.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. marker, bin, bpm, premiere - audition

I am a great user for a long time of the adobe products that I consider very performing. The program I use and know best is premiere, after less used after effects, and finally audition. I must note that audition beyond the integrations through the dynamic link seems a somewhat anomalous program. There are no folders in which to sort different files, there is no premiere export of clip markers that are displayed in audition, if you want to work on a part of the sequence to premiere and then another part, the chaos of files in the project audition,…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Enable Linear Time Code (LTC) Sync - Example: Audio LTC from TentacleSync

I use TentacleSync to generate LTC on multiple cameras, recorded to audio track. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE enable Premiere Pro to read/sync from this LTC.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 22 23
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base