Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. When I have the app open but in the background while I'm using other apps, it frequently pops up, interrupting what I'm doing. Very annoying

When I have the app open but in the background while I'm using other apps, it frequently pops up, interrupting what I'm doing. Very annoying

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Application Stops Responding when nesting video clips

PP stops responding entirely after clicking the "okay" to nest video clips together. Tried unlinking from the audio (suggested by another user) and had the same result. No issues nesting graphics/other elements, the issue only applies to videos with and without effects applied. Tried uninstalling/reinstalling app, using the 2 previous versions of PP, and still got the same result. This is a new issue and have never had a problem nesting clips before.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Proxy Files change audio channels on 4-channel recordings

I'm working with 4-channel audio recordings from a Canon C300 Mark ii. When I create the ProRes proxy for a clip, it changes the audio to a 1-track file often deleting the audio. I've made a screenrecording here of the problem. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kakdWQePds0

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Working panels are frozen-frozen-frozen in Premiere 15.4.1 build 6

Dear developers, fix this annoying stuttering and slowing down the response of the workspace panels in the PrPro program. Already which update and this absurd freezing is starting to get a little mad. It's just the program itself, without having any project files in it. Sometimes, by the way, it is because of this that Pr crashes.
    The video screen is attached below.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. SCREEN GETTING BLACK

Hello!!!
    in the Latest Adobe premiere pro after working some time my working screen gets black and only audio comes after that I have to restart my software again then it get back some time that's not even worked so I have to restart my system kindly help me out with this issue
    Thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Request for wand tool

I am using the label in premiere and ive been labeling all my sequences and videos based on colors. I would like to have a feature to have a wand tool or quick selection equivalent like "photshop tool" so i can select them multiple at once not one by one. thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Improve the LEGEND tool

Hello, "Légende" (in French) is a great tool that I will use a lot for sure.
    But as I can see, there is no way to had some specifity in the text, for example if there is a quote, I want to be able to put it in italic, or I want to be able to put just a word in bold or in a different color.
    With the videos I'm working on it could be very very helpuful...or maybe there is already a way to do it !

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Please add Finish language to transcript feature.

Please add Finish language to transcript feature.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Thumbnails Project window - list view

Please make thumbnails show default in List View or make a Preference.
    I mainly work in list view. Annoying to have them turn on each time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. improving the color page tools PrPro

I'm really looking forward to one of the next updates to redesign the color page and add tools for fine-tuning the color. I am currently working in two video editors (Pro and DaVinci). I don't insist that it be like in Da Vinci, but it would be cool. I would like to improve the toolkit for fine color adjustment (sampling). I believe that it is necessary to add color circles as a separate function for working with color with additional settings for brightness, hue, saturation, contrast, contrast softening, etc. And most importantly, I would like to see more features of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Bug - PPro 15 - viewing 4k video in source monitor not fitting to monitor window

I just updated to 15.4, though this was happening in 15.2 as well. I am editing with 4K clips in a 1080 timeline. I am scaling down each of my clips by 50%. When I double click a clip in the timeline to open in the source monitor, it shows up zoomed way in, as if it were showing the full 4k clip in a 1080 window, though the source monitor scaling is set to "Fit". If I double click to open the same clip from the project window, it shows up normally, meaning I can see the whole frame…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Copy and paste clip markers

I've seen several similar feature requests, but not this one specifically, so I'll throw it in here. I'd like to copy clip markers from one clip and paste them to a modified version of the same clip. I'm not talking sequence-to-clip or vice versa. I'm taking clip-to-clip.

I spent a while cleaning up and straightening a challenging two-lens 360 clip and then exported to an edit-friendly format to which I added a bunch of detailed markers. I later realized the clip needed modification from the original 360 files, which meant exporting a new edit-friendly file. It would be nice to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. display multiple frame rate timecode at once

I am cutting a tv show 23.98 footage. That must be delivered in 23.98, but be timed correctly in 29.97DF. The network is doing the conversions later, but they archive in 23.98. I would love to be able to display a different frame rate timecode in the timecode window. So I could cut in my 23.98 sequence, and know that my show is exactly 42 minutes in 29.97DF timecode.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Make it run on Linux already.

It's been way too long. Get off your **** and port to Linux... we pay enough in your rental fees now make it work where we want to use it

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Make Speech To Text operate like the Speech Analysis tool - not only on sequences, but on clips

Make Speech To Text operate like the Speech Analysis tool - not only on sequences, but on clips

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Bug report

I am new to working on PP and am using a new MacBook Pro, purchased 10 months ago. After a few hours of editing, PP has begun crashing my computer. Suddenly, every 5 minutes while editing, my computer just shuts off. Not sure what to do. It’s never happened before or with other editing software.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Project Window - Bins Bug

When a project is opened, all bins reset to being collapsed in the Project Window. I have to re-open every bin I was using, each time I close and re-open a saved Premiere project.

Premiere 15.2.0

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Swatches in premiere

Having some type of swatches like in premiere and illustrator. Or some type of favorite colors thing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 37 38
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base