Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

How can we improve Premiere Pro?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Discount

Offer retired seniors a discount on software. Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Frame Replacement for Decode Errors - Painfully buggy 'feature'.

Sadly still persisting in 13.1.3.

This is causing so much trouble in my post facility. Can this new feature be disabled? It clearly doesn't work properly and needs fixing. It's extremely problematic in a professional environment and needs an option to disable.

Clips will randomly show this error while editing, making it impossible to work and export a master. The exact same files may have worked properly 10 minutes earlier, and can fixed by re-opening the project or using a different computer. There is no consistency to the errors or workarounds, we just have to keep re-opening projects until it…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. dvaaudiofilterscan

On Mac 10.14.5 with latest Premiere CC there is an app called "dvaaudiofilterscan" in the Dock that cannot be removed and also prevents from shutting down the Mac regularly, please fix this!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Keyframes that stick to in and out of shot

It would be great when you trim/roll out or in a clip that the keyframe stay stuck to the first and last frame. That way you don't have to roll out a shot and then go back into the effects controls to drag the keyframe back to the ending everytime.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Loudness Radar

As a producer at a TV station, I use the Loudness Radar every day to make sure the audio from our studio is at a consistent level. The only problem is the Loudness Radar is a floating window with no means of docking it or snapping the window to my workspace.. it's just always floating.. I would be forever grateful if this window could be docked into my Premiere workspace. Thank you.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 13.1.3 BUG: Dragging a clip in a MC source timeline doesn't update its display

This happens randomly, but when I drag a clip in a multi-camera timeline, I cannot see the clip being dragged. The dragging occurs, and when I release the mouse, it will drop the clip to the new location, but without any visual feedback of where the clip is going, this isn't exactly a pleasant process.

Here's a screen recording of the issue:

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AhyOTAuOwz3HmJVvLw0tO2oVZZaFdg?e=Pt9ztd

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Markers Window can't read markers from a Timeline Window opened as source

The markers window is unable to read markers from a timeline if the timeline is open as (Source Monitor).

You can open a sequence in the source monitor and markers in that sequence will populate the markers window but if you open that sequence in timeline, at the moment you activate the Timeline Window, the Markers Window gets empty.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add live streaming as a feature

Can you add live streaming as a feature/option for Premiere Pro? Right now Adobe does not have any tools for live streaming video.

If Premiere pro can capture the live video, it should be able to stream it on any social media platform.

This for me would be a game changer

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. we need debit card payment method in india. pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

A lot of students and low salaried people cannot have access to credit cards. So it would really be very wise for you if you could give debit card payment option in india. It would really help a lot of people. Please consider this. Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Lock a sequence to prevent further editing.

I version at the sequence level, rather than the project level. It would be great to be able to lock a sequence as soon as I've exported it, to keep me or any other editor from making changes to it. I know that I can lock each track individually, but I'd like to be able to preserve the track lock state as something other than "total lockdown," as well as having a single-button option to lock/unlock sequences, much like you already can at the project level (with the green project lock icon).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. bug in Prelude Time Line

Bug in Prelude Time Line. If one enters comments into the time line. 6 messages stacked on one another - all the text and comments and subclip markers show: all the text and labels are visible. BUT If one adds a 7th row, so there are 7 messages stacked upon each other, over one clip, ALL THE TEXT in the entire TIMELINE Disappears from all the comments and subclips.

In other words: if i have more that 6 comments stacked over on clip on the time line, If i add a 7th comment or an additional subclip to the stack,…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Premier Pro video tutorials in Spanish, please. Premiere Pro vídeo tutoriales en español, por favor.

Deberían existir los vídeos formativos también en español ya que Adobe Premiere Pro se oferta en países cuya lengua es el español. Si hay versiones en inglés, francés y alemán, ¿por qué no puede hacerse también en español? ¿La tarifa es la misma cuando se tiene acceso a toda la información acorde a la lengua del usuario, o por el contrario es diferente? Muchas gracias.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Offline access to CC apps

On rare occasions, I need to be able to use my CC apps offline. In these occasions, it is not possible to log in to verify subscription.
    Surely there should be an option that if I am offline, that I can continue to use my apps as long as I have logged in within 30 days

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. BRING BACK ENCORE.

Why have you killed this product? The DVD and BluRay market is not dead. Adobe is meant to stand for seemless integration for a complete workflow solution. You are cutting a really important part of the equation.
    I think you are/have ignored a big part of your customers here.
    Very frustrating and there is no other decent solution out there.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Bug: Can't switch cameras in multicam view

Using Premiere Pro 13.1.2 (Build 9)

When I create a multicam sequence and add it to a timeline, I can display the Multi-camera View but clicking on the camera windows does nothing. I need to close and reopen the project in order to get it to work.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Premiere crashes when creating or opening a new project

Just installed premiere pro on windows 10, cannot create a new project or open an existing, the app just stops responding and crashes after a while, (even when creating a new project from scratch).
    Im not being able to use this application at all.

I tried removing the cache files and restarting the app holding alt+shift, which didnt solve the problem

Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019

Intel i7-4790K
    16GB RAM
    windows 10 Pro x64
    Nvidia GTX 660

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Template file extension as .aet is in After Effects

Template file extension (as .aet is in After Effects) and a preference selection (same) to open said template project when opening “new project” if one decides to do so.
    -Thank you for considering

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Create an online English to French glossary of the terms used in Adobe Premiere Pro

As a Frenchwoman living in France, I've installed Adobe Premiere Pro in French. However, there are loads of videos in English on the internet which are very helpful in getting to know how to use Adobe Premiere Pro. The problem is that when the video does not describe in detail where to find such and such video effect or color control, I waste quite a bit of time trying to figure out the equivalent in French. An English to French glossary of terms like "Channel mixer", "Fast Color Corrector" or "Auto White Level" would be very helpful.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Ability to create Multiple Sequences from Multiple Clips

Just like After Effects, when you Create a new sequence from multiple clips, premiere should offer the option to either:
    A) Single sequence with all selected clips (current functionality)
    B) One sequence per clip (requested functionality)

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. When saving a copy of a project add a number at the end of the filename

When saving a copy of a project (file > save as copy) add a number at the end of the filename

ex project copy_01.prproj

also, in the spanish translation the default filename is project_COPIAR, instead should say Copia

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 19 20
  • Don't see your idea?

Please do not use your Adobe ID and password.

Feedback and Knowledge Base