Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. transcribing captions punctuation options

it would be great if you could option off punctuation when transcribing a sequence captions e.g. no full stops or comas

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Windows10のPremierePro 2022ではHEVCを読み込まないかもしれない

Windows10とNVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Tiの組み合わせの環境下でのPremierePro 2022ではHEVC(H.265)のmp4ファイルを「インポーターから一般的なエラー」とメッセージが表示され、読み込めませんでした。
    なお、PremierePro 2021にダウングレードしたら読み込みができました。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Premiere Pro not recognizing WebM Alpha Channel

I use the fnord plugin for Media Encoder to export aep's into WebM formats. I import the WebM into Premiere Pro 2022 (PC, W10) and the software does not recognize the Alpha Channel in the Interpret Footage window. This was not an issue in previous versions of Premiere.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. provide support for cinemadng in premier pro for m1

dng files are not getting imported via media browser. all the times a dialogue box pops out stating the file format not supported or is corrupt. But I am able to work with the same files in resolve. please provide a solution.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Option for classic HLG workflow on rec709 timeline. OR add color spaces to proxies.

If you import an HLG clip to Premier pro it is now over-exposed and requires that you change the clip color space to rec709. It was not this way in v15.

However the generated proxies don't respect the color space and are still over exposed.

Either give us option to interpret everything as rec709 (as before) or add color spaces to proxies.

thanks
    /J

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I can’t play back Sony a7s 3 footage

Don’t a7s 3 footage doesn’t playback well in premier. I’m sick of proxies.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Autoreframe custom size

Currently there's no option to set pixel size (width) when auto reframing. For instance, choosing 4:5 defaults to 864x1080, which is not the recommended size for Some (1080x1350 is, as of now).

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. BUG: GoPro Cineform not supported in current builds of Premiere Pro on OS X 11.5

All current versions of After Effects will render GoPro Cineform 10 bit with alpha files and AE, Davinci, and Blender on an M1 Mac. The codec will not work in Premiere Pro, with or without an alpha channel.

Give it a try. Create a shape layer in a new comp and render in AE with an Alpha channel using the GoPro Cineform codec. Import the rendered comp into AE. Everything is fine. Try the same file in Premiere Pro and you get an Incompatible format error message.

Photoshop will also no longer open movie files, but that's another post for…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Working on the support for 120fps Footage as well Proxies converting

Importing footage from the Sony A1, when I record 120FPS natively and with the S&Q mode, that camera is slowing down automatically from 120fps to 30fps into Premiere Pro is very glitchy.

The problem is that the footage I import in Adobe Premiere Pro + (Beta) on M1 is glitchy.
    On my Intel Mac, it works but same as other people already mention it Premiere Pro is not supporting 120FPS proxy so far. Premiere Pro is only creating proxies up to 60FPS.

I found a SOLUTION with a third-party app cold "Shutter Encoder" to create 120fps proxies or, in my…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Can Adobe include into Adobe PR 2021 true theater surround DTS 5.1 for Blu-Ray!?

Hi, can Adobe include into Adobe PR 2021 true theater surround sound DTS 5.1 for Blu-ray encode, I do a lot of Blu-ray export, It's just my request! for a great upgrade!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Premiere crash after changing timeline resolution (pls fix :( )

Whenever I try to change timeline resolution on timeline I have currently open, Premiere just stops responding. When I am working with a lot of formats in one project I casually forget that this bug happens and I sometimes lose some of my progress and its really annoying. I have the newest version of PrPro and it never happened in previous versions before.

Thanks for listening)
    Matt

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Bring back the DV option to Capture format options!

Can Premiere please bring back the DV option to Capture format options. Many documentarians (and even narrative filmmakers) need this DV format for archival footage.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Multi-channel audio / Canon C70 sequence mismatch causes crash

Dropping multi-channel audio clips into an incompatible sequence crashes PP -- eventually.

The issue seems to be with putting clips with multi-channel audio into a sequence that was created stereo -- that is, the "Mix" track in the sequence is stereo. I initially set the individual audio tracks to "Standard".

When dropping clips from the Canon C70 into the sequence, PP automatically creates a new track which I believe is adaptive/2-channel -- there's a little "2" in the track control panel. The sequence "Mix" track is still stereo.

All this seems OK, and all is well for a while; but…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Canon R5 file appear different in v15 vs v14 of Premiere Pro

I have a project that was shot on the Canon R5 (C-log3) which i moved over to v15.1 and noticed everything looks crunched in the shadows.
    Tried it on another computer with the same result. Going back to v14.9 fixes this so i think it's an issue with how premiere is reading the Canon 10bit HEVC files.

Double checked all the GPU and colour management settings are the same across both versions

When i bring the project into Reslove, it appears as i see it in v14.9 which i think is the correct image... so something going on in v15.1

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Request support for LUMIX HLG

Currently, Premiere Pro cannot read LUMIX HLG, which is a mov of H264 and H265 codec, in the correct color space. So I would like to manually set the input color space, working color space, and output color space.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I think .cine files need to have timecode settings for ingest.

Phantom Flex4K files read differently across different software, but Premiere reads it the worst. Resolve and Silverstack both interpret timecode start NOT as the trigger point, but as trigger point timecode MINUS number of frames to get the correct TC.

If Premiere could play nicer with .cine files, then timecode marks selected from files that are transcodes made from Silverstack Lab or Resolve would align perfectly with the TC displayed in Premiere.

If you see the attached screenshot, you'll notice a difference of 500 frames (00:00:20.20) between Premiere-ingested cine files (despite being offloaded with different TC settings in Silverstack) and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. allow us to create custom preset for trasncoding

Hi,

i am getting 50p materials and i would like to trascode them via ingest panel to xdcam hd 50i (25fps interlaced), but i cannot becuase there is no option to choose that preset also if i create custom preset in media encoder and try to use that preset at the ingest panel it change automaticly from transcode to create proxy... i don't want proxy, i want trascode... can you please fix that asap?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Bring back DV importing on Mac

Bring back DV importing on Mac

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Needs More Info  ·  4 comments  ·  Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base