Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. When using

When using Hardware Encoding the file size is not the same as the estimated file size shown on the export screen.

This is correct for software encoding but when using hardware encoding the exported file size is much smaller. Is this by design or is there a fault?

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with: Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. export to youtube

I still can't export my videos to youtube, it tells me to sign in which I do but it makes me sign in over and over and nothing works, this is bs I pay for this and it won't even work, no tech support has helped me, it's bs!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. HDR Encoding(REC2020), via HEVC(H265) using GPU Acceleration

Hi, my name is Andrew. I use Premier Pro to make my YouTube videos, I love the program. I use gpu acceleration for encoding via HEVC (H.265) which is much faster, but I would like to encode HDR REC2020 primaries, but it only lets me choose Via software which takes forever. Do you think GPU acceleration for HDR via HEVC (H.265) will be available soon for a future update?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Data Burn In Window

It would be amazing if Adobe could include a data burn in window allowing us to EASILY add various data to picture outputs. A competing program has this amazing panel that makes it super simple. See the attached screenshot.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Data Burn In Window like Davinci Resolve

It would be amazing if Adobe could include a data burn in window allowing us to EASILY add various data to picture outputs. Davinci Resolve has this amazing panel that makes it super simple. See the attached screenshot.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Exporting DNx mov - colour space issue

When exporting DNx formats in an mov wrapper out of Premiere, the resulting media file's colour space is heavily altered. Most noticeably, the black levels are very elevated resulting in a washed out look. These exports are unusable.
    We've found a workaround consisting of applying the 'Legal to Full Range' effect to the clip in the timeline before exporting. While this workaround results in an export with the intended colour space, it's not ideal and presents an opportunity for more errors.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. There seems to be a bug that causes a blue tint whenever effects are used.

It would seem as though whenever a video transition or motion effect is applied in Premiere Pro, it ends up having a blue tint after export. This happens whenever graphics slide into frame, whenever a transition is used between clips, or even when something is scaled/repositioned even the slightest bit. The only solution I've found is to export it as an MPEG/match sequence settings, but that requires a longer export duration and results in a much larger file size.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Slow render and export speeds

Rendering and exporting is much slower since the new update, in both PP and also now Media Encoder. While a render in PP or export in Media Encoder is processing the rest of my computer functionality becomes very unstable and completely unusable, event typing an email or message is impossible. The fan also comes on while rendering even 30-1 minute pieces suggesting it's consuming a lot of memory. Please note I have a pretty new macbook pro (2018) with 2.9GhZ 6 - core Intel I9 with 32GB RAM and a Radeon Pro Vegas 20 4 GB GFX card and it…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. audio bezier export

Timeline audio with bezier keyframes appear normal and play fine. But on export (media encoder), audio wildly changes levels. Close and reopen PP project reveals the bezier audio keyframes are actually huge swells. Have to reset to linear or change to ease in/out to correct.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Here is an idea: stop crashing during export.

Premiere keeps failing to export the project. Seemingly for no reason.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Overwrite warning is not working

When we export, tring to overwrite a file which is used in the project, we get a warning and it won't be executed usually.

However before it, once I export in another format (but same name), and cancel it, overwriting will execute and break all the data.

I lost data of 7 hours this way ;)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Remember the output folder of a sequence

When working on multiple projects/sequences I have to (re)set the export folder every time. Please let premiere 'remember' the export folder per sequence so I don't have to reset it every time I switch sequences.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Export audio from proxies when exporting using proxies

It's great that we finally have "use proxies" on export since 14.4.

But it doesn't export the audio from the proxy file, instead it exports the audio from the original, allthough it plays back the audio from the proxy (when the view proxy toggle ist turned on)

If you have an external recorder on set for the audio, you might not have any audio on the camera (or maybe a very poor sound from the on camera mic).
    We add the externaly recorded audio when we make proxies on Resolve (in order to add a lut and because audio synching…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add 16, 17 and 18 fps as an (export) option

8mm film is always a little tricky, to get a perfect look and feel we sometimes need to play with the framerate. 16 fps is really missing here. Why?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. PRORES 4444 + Alpha Gives 'Dirty' Transparency

I exported an animation from Premiere in Quicktime 4444+alpha.

File playback in VLC and MPC-HC gives dirty contour around the image\test.

Then importing in Vegas 18 and got this dirty alpha channel.

How can I solve this?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Bug: Using Export Frame on clips with proxies (even if proxies not toggled), results in low res JPGs

Using Export Frame on any clip with a proxy attached (even if proxies not active) results in JPGs and PNGs in the proxy-resolution. This seems to happen at random.

During some troubleshooting, oddly it seemed to matter which window (ie Program, Timeline, etc..) was active (highlighted in blue) but this actually reversed between different projects, and ultimately using Export Frame results in low-res and full-res frame grabs at random.

Clips that don't have proxies don't seem to have this issue.

Native media in my examples were .mxf and .mp4

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Bug: Using Export Frame on clips with proxies (even if proxies not toggled), results in low res JPGs

Using Export Frame on any clip with a proxy attached (even if proxies not active) results in JPGs and PNGs in the proxy-resolution. This seems to happen at random.

During some troubleshooting, oddly it seemed to matter which window (ie Program, Timeline, etc..) was active (highlighted in blue) but this actually reversed between different projects, and ultimately using Export Frame results in low-res and full-res frame grabs at random.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Bug: Using Export Frame on clips with proxies (even if proxies not toggled), results in random proxy-resolution JPGs

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Bug: Using Export Frame on clips with proxies (even if proxies not toggled), results in random proxy-resolution JPGs

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Bug: Using Export Frame on clips with proxies (even if proxies not toggled), results in random proxy-resolution JPGs

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 27 28
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base