Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Saving Templates to a local computer folder and creating an asset with an Essential Graphic

I'd like to save a template to my client folder - and then import it from that folder - but I can't import a template from a local folder.
    ALSO... Why can't I make an Essential Title an asset? One reason I've always liked Legacy titles, is that you can save the graphic as an asset in your Project folder - and then make a global changes to it. Essential graphics have to be pulled from a timeline.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Depth stroke for Essential Graphics panel

One thing about the new Essential Graphics panel, and the thing that have kept me from switching over to it is the lack of a "Depth Stroke". I have spent years making graphics in what is now called legacy title. I have explored the new Essential Graphics and researched in online and I can not find any information or settings for a Depth Stroke in the new tool. There is a whole industry of local commercial producers who rely on Premier to create high quality graphics for commercials. Legacy titler stream lines that process and helps us to be more…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Graphics mess up export from m4v-files

Every time I have an m4v file and export with some kind of graphics from Essential graphics, the export renders with very poor quality and light change for the duration of the graphic. The rest of the video turns fine, it is only during the graphics. It doesn't matter if it's a Mogrt that I created myself, or an Adobe Stock mort, or just text that I add in Premiere. This ONLY happens if the original video is m4v. If I first export the same m4v to mp4 and then add the same graphics to the mp4, it looks fine.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Bug Report - Motion Graphics Templates from AE

Recently I've come across templates that, when using a slider to adjust size or style preference, need to be typed in for them to work or look identical. I had a template that had a slider to select which style was to be used. When using a mouse to adjust it, it would show nothing unless it was on an exact part of the slider for it to show. Typing the number in was the only way for it to show up every time. I dont think these used to do that before. It thought that they would click into…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Retain markers when importing responsive time .mogrts

Would be VERY helpful if premiere retained protected region markers or gave some other visual indication of protected regions when importing responsive time .mogrt files.

This would help editors know where to trim a clip if they wanted to remove one of the transitions.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Scripting Access to Mogrts created in Pr

With the ComponentParam object of Premiere Pro's scripting API it is possible to get and set the texts of Motion Graphics Templates which have been created in After Effects. This allows for very powerful workflows, like the automated localization of texts into multiple languages.

Unfortunately, this is not possible for Motion Graphics Templates (or simple titles) created in Premiere Pro itself. Please add this feature to the scripting API to easily access and replace any texts.

If you add this, we will add support for this to our extension Automation Blocks, too, which would make the feature accessible to a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Bug report: Sequences containing .mogrts with Media Replacement render offline when queued to Media Composer

When queuing a sequence for export in AME that contains a .morgt using Media Replacement, the replaced media renders offline.

When exporting inside Premiere the media is rendered online.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. enable two or more subtitle tracks at once

Please remove the limitation that doesn´t allow more than one subtitle track to be enabled simultaneously.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Share Essential Graphics

Have the ability for text to be 'shared' across multiple timelines, like with legacy title. So you could have text in timeline A and you can copy and paste the text into timeline B and C, then if you changed text in timeline A (eg spelling mistake or colour change) it would auto-update in timeline B and C because it is the same text file.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. A bank of essential graphics title templates

I currently keep a template project with already created legacy titles so I don't need to type in commonly used titles over and over again. It would be great if the essential graphics panel had this option, I haven't found any way to save them the way you can legacy titles.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Option to not resize graphics when resizing a sequence

Please do not remove the legacy title tool until there is the option to not resize graphics when resizing a sequence. I often create a 16:9 sequence with legacy titles, then copy and paste that into a square sequence. If I'm using essential graphics, the titles become tiny and all need to be resized.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Feature Request: Add Legacy title tool functionality into Essential Graphics

If Legacy title tool is going away, please add it's functionality to the essential graphics panel. I'm a very avid user of the legacy title tool and I find that I'm infinitely more proficient and efficient when using the legacy title tool vs the essential graphics panel.

If adobe is going to force us users to switch to the Essential graphics panel in future updates, I would great appreciate some of the key functionality of the legacy title tool being implemented into the essential graphics tool.

Specific features:
    - In Legacy Titler (LT), the user has a line tool to…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. レガシータイトルの良いところを反映してほしい

自動文字起こし機能の精度、素晴らしいです。
    改善の希望は下記の通り

・スクリプトで細かくTCを設定したのに、キャプションの作成をすると反映されていない。(尺の短いテロップが勝手に前後と統合される)

・1枚のテロップで、文字によって色やフォントの大きさを変える場合、トラックスタイルで保存した内容を反映させようとすると、全ての文字が適用されてしまう。
    選択した文字だけが適用されるようにしてほしい。(レガシータイトルスタイルのような使い勝手が良い)

・「整列と変形」のゾーンの位置がかなり内側。手動で外に設定しようとすると見えない壁が出てきてできない

お願いします。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Paragraph text essential graphics

You are planning to remove the old title tool, yet Essential Graphics still cannot properly do the same things. I am trying to create a proper credit roll. I am clicking and dragging the text box to create a "paragraph text box." However, when I try to paste all my text into that box, it pastes the first part. As I drag the bottom of the box to include all the text, with every expansion of the text box, the graphics panel becomes less and less responsive. Can this be fixed before you delete the old title tool. What would…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Textures for the new title tool

Would be cool to have the ability to ad custom textures to the text.The old title tool did a nice job in that regard. That was a great feature and **** fast at the same time. The new EG is a bit to basic too make the switch yet

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Background da legenda da aba texto

Na aba de texto, quando queremos redigir a legenda, o texto está aparecendo na cor preta com o fundo preto, dificultando absurdamente a leitura.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Larger text box size in Essential Graphics panel

If I create a mogrt in After Effects, with an editable text field, the (unchangeable) size of the Essential Graphics text box when it appears in Premiere is very small, only showing 3 lines. This is annoying when entering/editing several lines of text. Could it either be larger, or, even better, resizeable? (And Permiere would remember the size I've set it to).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Larger text box size in Essential Graphics panel

If I create a mogrt in After Effects, with an editable text field, the (unchangeable) size of the Essential Graphics text box when it appears in Premiere is very small, only showing 3 lines. This is annoying when entering/editing several lines of text. Could it either be larger, or, even better, resizeable? (And Permiere would remember the size I've set it to).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 運営の方に日本語で伝わるか分かりませんが…

エッセンシャルグラフィックスにもレガシータイトルと同じように、一括ではなく一文字づつ登録したテキストスタイルを使って変更できるようにしてほしいです。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Request to fix bug not allowing text overlay on recent update

Since the latest update I'm not able to use the Text feature at all.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 19 20
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base