Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. It would be nice in premiere pro to be able to add key points in the effect option window on the authorized and modifiable parameters sent b

It would be nice in premiere pro to be able to add key points in the effect option window on the authorized and modifiable parameters sent by an essential graphic object from after effects.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. FIX THE ESSENTIAL GRAPHICS SECTION ITS VERY BUGGY

WHEN USING IT NTN YOU CLICKS MOVE YOU CANT ADJUST YOU HAVE TO KEEP RESTING THE WORK SPACE PLEASE FIX THIS.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Essential Graphics Text

Macでテキスト入力するとき、2021年版は「Shift + ↑」「Shift + ↓」で、カーソル位置より以前や以後を全選択できました。2022年版ではできません。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Your new title system needs a lot of work

The text gets hopelessly out of alignment with the editing and writing, making it impossible to know where the text you want to edit actually is on screen

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Needs More Info  ·  2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Alt+click in Essential graphics to duplicate elements

My feature request is for the ability to use the "alt+click and drag" (which is common in many adobe programs) command to automatically duplicate an essential graphics element.

Right now, the user must navigate to the essential graphics layers pane and right click then select "duplicate" in order to duplicate an element. This method is very effective, but I believe it would be intuitive for a user to be able to use the alt+click and drag as an alternate way to duplicate elements (as you can do with video clips in the timeline window)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. The new Universal Text Engine not displaying Arabic correctly

The new Universal Text Engine is amazing, works 99% of the time. However I spotted is not displaying pauses/breaks in Quranic verses in certain fonts. Noorehuda is a font that supports these characters online but in Premiere they don't show up. Only in the default font it does appear correctly, but it isn't appearing in several arabic fonts we use.

If you can fix this bug it would be greatly appreciated! It's so close to perfect already but we cannot use it unless all the characters can be displayed in the noorehuda font.

Quran arabic text for your reference:

ذٰلِکَ…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. HORIZONTAL ROLL TEXT (Running text)

Please, Restore the *Horizontal Roll Text feature option (Crawl left & right) on the Essential Graphic (Responsive Design - Time / Roll) menu, as in the previous premiere pro feature.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Legacy titler

With EG, I can't move titles with keyboard. Also, EG needs the shapes found in Legacy Titler. Either upgrade EG with all LT functions or leave both in PPro. When asked if I wanted to upgrade EG, I checked yes. All titles and shapes made in LT were askew. Fortunately, I did not save the project, closed it and exited. When I reloaded PPro, I did not choose the EG upgrade and my LT shapes and graphics were ok.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. New Essential Graphics bug—Group contents are not rendered

In PP2022, any layers I add to a "Group" in Essential Graphics disappears. They cannot be seen again until I drag them out of the group. (The group IS marked visible in the panel) This problem seems to exist both in old projects and when I create brand new layers and groups and drag the layers into the groups.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Needs More Info  ·  1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Emojis in texts

I know i can create emojis in photoshop and then place it in premiere, but it would be very cool and much faster if i can just type the emoji i want, and place it to the video.
    Just an idea:)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. M1 Max Chip Macbook Pro GPU Acceleration

ISSUE with graphics that has alpha channel on the M1 max chip macbook pro when GPU acceleration is turned on. Everything looks fine when turned off but rendering this will take ages. The final export file size seems to be smaller than usual and tend to have glitches.

(2nd pic shows the issue with the graphics, 1st shows how it should look like)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Needs More Info  ·  1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Essential Graphics Text Background - Space Box for Descenders

I make Closed Captions with the Essential Graphics Tool and what to have a Background that does not jump in size if a descender is in tje caption.

So the captions background for "Premiere" and "Editing" would have a different height.
    Please add the option to always scale the text box (Background) as if there were descenders.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Strokes for Essential Graphics Clip Layers

In the Legacy Titler, you can add a graphic (PNG image) and then add a stroke and other simple effect right away. But when you import a graphic in the essential graphic panels you have no appearance option like you have in the legacy titler. The only thing you can add is a drop shadow effect from the effect panel, but i need to add a stroke to a .png file. How to do it? Please add the same feature from the leagacy titler to the essential graphic panel. Also, please have a way to convert title made in the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Premiere stuck on 15% when draggin (some) .mogrt files on timeline

For me (and apparently some other users) PP gets stuck on 15% when draggin an Essential Graphics clip on my timeline. Tried uninstalling everything (including using the CC Cleaner Tool) and quite a few other things but I can't figure out what the problem is.
    NOTE: It's not on every .mogrt file. Only some "more complicated" that we did ourselves, the "simpler" ones we did work fine.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Unfortunately, it looks like there is a fundamental breakage in AE 22.0/22.0.1 on Windows for Dynamic Linked Compositions and Mogrts that use the Cinema 4D renderer.
    One workaround at this point is to go back to the 2021 versions of AE, PPro and AME. You can also check out the latest beta versions of 22.1.1.
    The After Effects team is working on getting this fixed as quick as possible.

15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. text panel graphic section also usable for ae comp

ability to change ae comp text in the new graphic section of the text panel. the same way you can change things from an essential graphic file. Id like to be able to seach and change things from an ae comp that was imported into premiere

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. HELP HELP : in premiere pro v22 the scrolling of the HORIZONTAL texts is missing

HELP HELP : in premiere pro v22 the scrolling of the HORIZONTAL texts is missing

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. captions

I would like to be able to create a caption Track Style that does not also save and overwrite Align and Transform options. We have a caption provider that manually adjusts the position of captions, so they do not cover anything important. In-house we would like to import their caption file and make a stylized open/burned-in caption version of the video. BUT, stylizing it with a Track Style carries over the position values of the caption box that was selected when the Track Style was saved. To get around this we need to manually adjust the visual aspects (font, font…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Allow full text editing/keyframes for auto captions.

Please add keyframes/full text editing for the auto captions as I cannot use this feature for my youtube videos until I can add a popin keyframe effect that only lasts for 3 frames and it identical on all text.
    It would be like this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Please fix my motion graphic templates. They are now importing blank after the update.

MY motion graphic templates are now blank which is a huge problem because it means I have to redo things that are supposed to match from one video to the next. As you can see, the preview shows that there's something in the motion graphic template, but when added to the timeline, there's nothing in it. Please, please fix it. AND please stop charging so much if your software will be this buggy. It's hard to justify charging 56 per month when I have regular daily issues with the software (and it's not my environment). The bugs are on your…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 22 23
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base