Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Captions Errors and Improvements

Transcription/Captions are great however you could do with fixing the following and adding the second idea.

1> When merging captions, a space is added in between the text slides that were merged meaning you have to enter the newly merged caption to correct the spacing which is very annoying and shouldn't be happening.

2> PLEASE - let me add a dissolve transition to a caption.....

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. essential graphics text tool request

Hello, it would be great to have separate sliders for ajusting width and height of text background in essential graphics panel in order to match our graphical charter.
    otherwise, it seems that text spacing ajusting does not effects equaly the two lines of subtitles.
    and finaly, it would be nice to export our own subtitle styles, it seems that styles are only recorded in each project...
    Thx.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Rounded corners + shadow at the same time, on graphics

It would be nice to have the rounded corners radius control on graphic elements.
    Cause as it is now, it is only possible to make even rounded corners to a rectangle - using a mask.
    This is a problem, cause then you can't get a shadow on the element at the same time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Essential Graphics Need to Be Element in Project Window

As of right now, when you create a new text element in Essential Graphics, it makes it an element in the timeline only, and not an element in the Project window. Being able to make it an element in the project window makes it easier to find, and gives you the ability to replace in Timeline or simply grab and drop into timeline.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Apply effects to animate bulleted or numbered list

It would be great to be able to animate bulleted or numbered lists just as you can do in Power Point. Sometimes you need a bulleted or numbered list to appear in your video and in order to make lists appear one by one in your video, you have to create a separate graphic. It would be great if you can animate individual paragraphs within a single text box.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Cレイヤーへのアピアランスの反映

プレミアプロのCレイヤー黄色の部分にアピアランスを全て反映できるように、画像のような使い方ができると嬉しいです。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Cレイヤーへのアピアランスの反映

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Cレイヤーへのアピアランスの反映

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Problem with Insert Titles in PP

Every time i insert a text in premiere the program understand that has a mask inserted in it. So every time when i make a movement in the screen the text just disappear.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. In graphics essentials tab, under align and transform could we please set the tab from Set Horizontal Position to Set Vertical Position

In graphics essentials tab, under align and transform could we please set the tab from Set Horizontal Position to Set Vertical Position. Currently if you tab from the former it goes to Stroke Width in the Appearance menu below. This is super annoying every time I need to change a caption position. Alternatively add support for multiple caption styles that I can apply to selection rather than the whole timeline. Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Bevel Alpha

Often use a subtle bevel on text.
    Please add Bevel Alpha to EGP before is will be deleted from the program. As of now, it's in the Obsolete folder.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Remove spaces when splitting transcripts for captions

I have been trying out the new auto transcribe and auto captions feature in Premiere Pro 2021 and i find that when Premiere auto transcribes and split sentences up for the captions, they tend to leave the spaces at the end which is not really noticeable but when applied a background the to the text is super noticeable.
    Hope yall can send a fix for this

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. We DESPERATELY need a better way to organize objects from within Essential Graphics.

A few ideas for improvement: 1)Allow a way to hide/remove graphics that are native/included with PP. You can delete them in Common but they always come back.2) Allow for a bulk organizing tool for grouping together types of graphics. i.e. Lower Thirds, Call Outs, etc. The tag feature is way too cumbersome and time consuming. I have amassed several hundred graphics and tagging each one of them is just an enormously wasteful and inefficient use of time. A simple fix would be to create a bin system like the Project window. Create a bin, drag and drop. All done. Come…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. centering text in title tool

In the legacy title tool, the icons to center text vertically or horizontally is there in the tool panel. In the new title tool, one has to open Essential Graphics in order to access the centering icons. Please move them to the title tool itself to save everyone this extra step.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. nudge title with arrow

In the legacy title tool, once can select a group of text (blue box) and use the keyboard arrows to nudge the text up, down, or to the side one pixel at a time. Please add this to the new title tool, since you are removing the legacy title tool in the next release.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Smooth scrolling and auto-select for Essential graphics

The overall usability if the panel is not as fluid or user-friendly as the other panels. This is due to the overall length of the panel when things are selected.

1. The scrolling is atrocious or not existent in using an apple magic mouse. Compare this to the experience when scrolling in the Lumetri Color Panel. - A possible workaround is greying out parameters instead of removing them from view when no elements are selected or the elements selected have not text or vector parameters to change.

2. The other point that would be great to implement is that certain graphic elements…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Prevent Premiere 15 of disabling MOGRTs expressions

It is a bug. Sometimes Premiere 15 disables MOGRTs expressions used with effects like "check control", "slider" and "drop down menu". It is weird because it works fine on my Mac (AE and Premiere) but it doesn't work for my client.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Insertar logos y textos a un roller.

En titulo heredado, se podían insertar los logos junto con los textos en roller. Seria muy practico que se pudiera seguir haciendo.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Do not make the legacy titler completely a thing of the past.

Do not make the legacy titler completely a thing of the past. I have never had an issue until the last few "upgrades" have worked intentionally on your part to make it a pain ********** to need to re-size the windows to where they can actually be used. You are going to force me to use something I don't want and take away one of the reasons that I have stuck with Adobe for over 20 years? I have my (very simple) titles set and all I ever do is change the date and go on with the same saved…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Request for editing clips within Graphics

I discover that I can't set the "In" point inside clip within Graphics. So if I put the clip inside graphic layer it always start from the beginning and no way to change the start point. The only way to do it - to cut whole new clip, save it to local drive, and put it to graphic layer from this file. This is very uneasy. So, I request the editing of clips inside graphics layers. Thanx.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 21 22
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base