Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make each essential graphics asset animatable

Please make it so individual items within one essential graphic can be animated separately (text and shapes can transition in at different times etc.)

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with: Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bug - Master text style forgotten even after saving in team project.

I expect to be able to assign a master style to some text, save the project/share changes, close the project and when i reopen the project the same master style should still be applied to the text.

However what actually happens is when i reopen the project, the master style for same text is none. The formatting remains the same but the style applied is 'none'. This is an issue because if i have multiple titles, i wont be able to amend the style for groups of title all at once. This only occurs within Team projects.

I am currently…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. The ability to upload multiple Motion Graphics Templates at one

It would be a huge time saver to be able to upload multiple Motion Graphics Templates at once, rather than one at a time. Many packs for purchase/download include upwards of a dozen or more variants.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Adobe Rush green screen overlays

Rush was advertised as an alternative for YouTubers etc, but allowing green screen overlays hasn’t been implemented since its release. Premiere pro takes way more computer memory etc to run and I would like to have a quick editjng program to use. I’m using iMovie now which I absolutely do not like and it is quite unreliable and likes to crash.

Is this feature in the Pipeline? Am I missing something?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Having an option when changing sequence resolution whether graphics are affected by this change

Having an option when changing sequence resolution whether graphics are affected by this change.

So when you take a sequence from 1920x1080 to 1080x1080, the scale of the text doesn't change.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Option to set rectangle to fill frame

Currently if I wanted to do a simple text on colour/black background combination entirely within the graphics panel I'd need to manually set the dimensions of the rectangle to the sequence size (e.g. 1920x1080) unless I have a separate fill colour clip (messier to use for multiple instances.

It seems like an obvious feature to have a button/checkbox to set it to the total dimensions.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Seperate velocity handles for shapes and text in Graphics layers

Why are there no separate velocity handles for shapes and text in graphics layers, or the ability to add easing? It's there and much appreciated in the normal layer motion keyframes, its greyed out in graphic elements in graphics layers - :<

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Seperate velocity handles for shapes and text in Graphics layers

Why are there no separate velocity handles for shapes and text in graphics layers, or the ability to add easing? It's there and much appreciated in the normal layer motion keyframes, its greyed out in graphic elements in graphics layers - :<

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. [BUG] Drawing shapes with maximised video preview doesn't work

Very easy to replicate, select the shape tool, mouse over the video preview area, press the tild key (`) to maximise and try and draw a shape, it will appear as a 1x1 px square.

This bug has been in premiere since CS6! Very annoying when trying to draw shapes on the macbook that has a small screen.

Currently using Premiere Pro v14.5.0 (Mac).

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Save Align & Transform to Master Styles

Maybe I'm stupid, but for now Master Styles only save font-related properties. Changes to Transform are ignored. Especially maddening with subtitles, when position and scale was used initially, and I now have to go back to every single one to reset those, because there is no way to do that via "remove attributes". Why add a transform property to text but then not make it (an optional) part of master styles if there is already a motion property for the whole layer? (Which I can copy over different layers...)

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Bebas Neue Missing Font version loop

This is a repost from a year ago of the exact same problem I am facing:

"I installed the font "Bebas Neue" a few months ago and all of a sudden all of the titles I did with it reverted to a default font. I can manually go through and change everything back to Bebas but it would probably take over an hour and there's no guarantee it won't happen again. Does anyone have an easier solution to this? I googled it but every other font related issue was something different"

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Expressions on text.sourceText in Ae break text input field in PrPro

Making a mogrt and adding expressions in the sourcetext property in Ae (for instance text.sourceText + "." ) will result in the input field being empty in premiere, and uneditable in the Essential Graphics panel.

Tested in Ae 17.5 & Pr 14.5

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. mogrt text isn't showing up

I created a mogrt call-out locator pin file in After Effects that is essentially the same as the locator pin call-out template, only in the opposite direction. I exported the mogrt file from After Effects to my local templates folder and went to premiere to use it. But when I put it onto my timeline in premiere, the text doesn't show up. Everything but the text shows up. Why? Where did the text go?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. mogrt text isn't showing up

I created a mogrt call-out locator pin file in After Effects that is essentially the same as the locator pin call-out template, only in the opposite direction. I exported the mogrt file from After Effects to my local templates folder and went to premiere to use it. But when I put it onto my timeline in premiere, the text doesn't show up. Everything but the text shows up. Why? Where did the text go?

0 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. mogrt text isn't showing up

0 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. mogrt text isn't showing up

0 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. mogrt text isn't showing up

0 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. More options for free essential graphics

I would like to have more free graphics in the essential graphics panel

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base