Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. CHANGE TO COLOUR effect not working on MAC

I got an email and decided to try out the tutorial and it doesn't work - a quick google search says it doesn't work on MACS anymore. Why send it in an email unless it works on all systems? Please bring it back or post a tutorial on how to do the same on a MAC.
    Thanks - see below for tutorial I was trying to follow.
    https://creativecloud.adobe.com/discover/article/how-to-replace-colors-in-adobe-premiere-pro

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Low Level Exception in Morph Cut over Nested After Effects Comp

A Premiere timeline (Sequence A) includes a clip that was replaced with a linked After Effects composition. A Morph Cut transition is applied in Premiere over an end of that composition.

Bug #1: When attempting to export Sequence A, we receive the low-level exception error.

Bug #2: If Sequence B contains Sequence A, it becomes impossible to Render Effects of Sequence B without receiving the low-level exception, even though it may be possible to Render Effects of Sequence A. (It is additionally odd that Sequence B cannot use the Render files of nested Sequence A).

Bug #3: The "around timecode"…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Timecode Effect Needs to be Upgraded

When using an adjustment layer with clip name and timecode, the timecode effect should be able to recognize what framerate the source clip below it is and register that timecode, without having to manually change the framerate for every clip. It should also go up to 120 fps.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Restore the old-style wipe transitions (clock wipe, etc.) on Mac.

I know they're not ****, but they are often VERY useful when one has to "doctor" previously edited footage. Yes, you can draw and animate mattes, etc., but this is slower and, frankly, annoying when a simple transition effect could have done the job.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Warp stabilizer

There's an issue with the Warp stabilizer effect recently. Most of the time when I am using it the footage seems to be distorted. Seems the effect is not working well to stabilize a little shaky footage without creating distortion effects in the clip. This needs to be fixed. Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Effects separate windows

It would be great to open each folder in the Effects window in a new separate window.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Remove all attributes but only for disabling effects not removing entirely

When I am rendering down a rough for my content manager to watch I just want to disable all instances of my noise removal plugins. I don't want to delete them because I need them enabled later for final renders. Having several shots in one sequence with these kind of intensive effects can bog down the machine having to click individually on each layer to disable the effect can be a pain. I also don't want to have to click individually on each layer to disable effects.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Enable Sony camera stabilization data use in warp stabilizer

I suggest adding the ability of the Warp Stabilizer plugin to access, import and use camera motion data from Sony cameras for use in stabilization of footage. Sony's Catalyst Browse software makes use of this data to perform very effective stabilization, so it is understood that this may be a closed ecosystem with data encapsulated for use only by Catalyst Browse at this time, but I'm sure the use of similar types of data has been negotiated for the benefit of the consumer

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Bring back Set Matte

Set Matte was removed from the latest version of Premiere 22.5.0 Build (62). I used it for a very specific task, correcting incorrectly interlaced video. Track Matte Key should work in the same way but has never worked correctly for me (It looks right in preview, but not on export). Can't find any other way to do this in Premiere. Is there any way of using another track's alpha channel to remove only those parts of a video that actually works in Premiere? I'm now having to use an old computer with Final Cut 7 to do this, in 2022.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please Fix Transform Effect Bug

I recently learned that I can add motion blur to my animations in Premiere Pro by using the Transform effect. I imported my circular logo and wanted to animate it "rolling" across the screen from left to right, then stopping. I added the Transform effect and created key frames from -360 to 0. It worked as expected. The problem happens when I add Position keyframes to move the logo from left to right and add Ease In as seen on the screen capture posted here. The movement is not as expected. Apparently, it's adding another keyframe in the middle of…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Change the name of 'flip horizontal' effect to 'flop'

In most applications I've used, the effect called 'flip horizontal' in Premiere, is called 'flop' as to differentiate from flip which would be 'flip vertical'. While I like how it's logical that they're both called flip, and therefore alphabetically adjacent, and also contain the exact orientation so it's unambiguous, the problem is that this is just more commonly referred to as 'flop' even in AFTER EFFECTS! This means anyone with any editing experience will likely be searching for flop and wind up frustrated, as I am, every time despite using Premiere for years.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Warp stabilizer ease on and off

Often stabilisation is only needed for part of the footage duration to stabilise the camera. When the subject makes a move the whole shot wobbles. If the 'smooth motion' were animatable you could ease it off to zero when the camera person gets his/her/its sht together, lol. This would be far easier than masking the subject.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Nesting: put attributes inside or out

Inside After Effects, whenever you pre-compose a layer, you are prompted whether or not you wish to put all the attributes inside the composition or leave them active on the layer itself. A very handy feature that allows you to choose where you want certain attributes to effect the clips at hand.

Inside Premiere Pro we have a nesting option, but it will simply put all the attributes inside the nest.

Often, I combine speed ramping with warp stabilization, but these cannot be done on the same clip: a red warning will appear on screen. Usually, it's better to first…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. New "Paste & Replace" shortcut to replace effects in Effect Controls window

When copy/pasting a Lumetri effect (or crop effect, etc) to one or more clips that already have that same effect applied, I often want to replace the existing effect in the clip(s) rather than add a second copy of it. Giving users a new "Paste & Replace" shortcut such as Ctrl+Shift+V so that they can decide on-the-fly if they want to add an effect or replace any existing copies of that same effect would be extremely handy!

If the "Paste & Replace" shortcut is used on a clip that doesn't already have a copy of the effect being pasted, it…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. sir, write-on effects in my Premiere Pro 2022 is not functioning.

write on effect not working in Premiere Pro 2022

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. PP 2022 (22.5.0 build 62) : French translation missing for some video effects

The french translation for video effect "Color replace" (and all other effects in the bin Image) are not translated anymore in french.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. VR Rotate Sphere Rotate/Tilt Broken

While using the VR Rotate Sphere in Premiere Pro, the Tilt and Roll become the same, in relation to the viewpoint. Adding the effect back on top of the footage resets this issue. Please fix.
    Running 22.5.0 (Build 62)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Blend Mode issues Adobe never bothered to fix - PLEASE FIX!

Hi,

Adobe, please FIX the way Premiere handles blend modes in any other scenario than a straight workflow, cause right now it is essentially broken if you want to do something more "advanced" than stitch various clips in straight timeline together.

For example, almost all of my work involve a lot of various graphical elements stacked together with many different blend modes. And if I have, for example, 3 graphical layers with different blend modes forming the needed picture and I want to Nest them to handle as one piece easily - bam - all the effects are gone, cause…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. click to adjust value up or down

Adjust/change value of an attribute in effects or any area with numeric input using the universal up/down triangles next to the numeric input. Adobe itself uses this input inconsistently throughout the suite. It is nearly ubiquitous outside Adobe. Helps to tweak position and size when making pixel width changes in Premiere.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Bug: 'Push' transition with applied mask leads to black bars

If footage has an applied mask and the push transistion is applied onto the footage, the masked area does not become transparent and instead renders as black area.
    This is visible also in the time-line Preview when playing back, but not when playback is stopped.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 41 42
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base