Skip to content

Premiere Pro

ANNOUNCEMENT - This forum is moving

In an effort to improve communications between you and the Premiere Pro team, we are moving this feedback forum to the Premiere Pro page on the Adobe Support Community. As requested, bugs and feature requests will be able to live separately in that forum.

This move is happening in part to acknowledge that we haven't been responsive enough here, and we are combining our forums to help remedy that. Ideas and their attached comments from this UserVoice forum will be migrated based on how many people voted for them. Check your profile on the Adobe Support Community to see any migrated posts that you've created or commented on. If you have an item here that did not make the migration, please bring it over to our new home.

See you soon on the Adobe Support Forum!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

847 results found

1. Eos vr r5c

EOS VR Plugin in Premiere Pro doesn't load. I'm using Canon Raw LT CRM files shot on EOS R5C camera with dual fisheye lens. I have downloaded and paid for Canon's plugin subscription and Eos VR Utility but nothing is able to read/process my files.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Function to "remove all transitions from selected clips"

I often have to produce clean versions of videos I edit, which currently involves scrolling along the entire timeline and selecting/deleting each clip transition manually. It takes time and is easy to miss a few. It would be awesome if there was a function someplace in the clip menu or timeline context menu to remove all transitions from clips I've selected in one shot.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Please allow "Clip Name" and "Timecode" effects to display audio file names.

Please allow "Clip Name" and "Timecode" effects to display audio file names on transparent videos so we can see them like you would a video files name. We should be able to select audio tracks as well as video tracks. Avid does this like a champion. Why hasn't this been implemented yet? It's critical especially when doing feature film work. I'm astonished honestly that this hasn't been added yet. Please add this feature. Media Composer is much better with features like this, there's no reason why Premiere can't do it too.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Golf Ball Tracking Feature

It is cumbersome to make a line trace following an object. It would be very valuable to track an object and interpolate a ball flight path. There are softwares out there and I just purchased one for $90 but I am a bit disappointed with it, I think Adobe could do it much better. In the attached, I had to manually trace the ball and it would not easily allow me to further track it. If you look closely, the ball keeps going past the trace line. Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. V.23 BUG: Warp Stabilizer much slower than before and freezes

Since upgrade to v.23 Warp Stabilizer has been slower and unreliable. In my current multicam project, I've got a 220 frame clip which I applied stabilizer to. Well over an hour ago the analysis got as far as "81% - 181 of 220 (10 minutes remaining)" and although the program hasn't crashed, the analysis has frozen solid at frame 181.
    Going to have to cancel and re-boot.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Selecting the keyframe at the end of a clip with the arrows.

I might not understand why it works like that, but when you navigate keyframes with the arrow in the effect controls, if you have clips back to back, you cant select a keyframe (with the arrows) if its at the end of a clip. you can select it only if its not at the complete end of the clip or if there is not clip afterwards on the same track. it would be nice to be able to select that keyframe with the arrows.. thx

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. adjustment layer keyframes stopped working

Keyframes on effects inside Adjustment Layers have worked for years. Something with the updates over the last year have disabled this functionality entirely. For filmmakers like myself whose work revolves around multi-layered edits, adjustment layers are CRITICAL to the workflow. Nesting is not a viable alternative, since premiere is clearly not interested in improving its functionality (no default-bins), and even if they did it will never be as immediate and quick as Adjustment Layers. I hope this downgrade is a bug and not a design to try push users to after effects.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Simple Borders/Stroke effect on any images (or video) on timeline.

Please add a Stroke Effect to the effects panel.

Currently, Legacy Titler is the only way to add a border around a PNG or other type of image with an alpha channel that isn't rectangular, at least that I'm aware of. I've heard of the paint bucket work-around, but it is cumbersome isn't a viable option logos with text or "holes" in the alpha.

The workflow of having to add those borders in Photoshop is time consuming when you don't know exactly how thick or even what color your border should be over your background video.

Enabling it in Essential…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Scaler effect

Sometimes you need to scale a picture over time, for example, or a clip, and you don't want to calculate the relative ratio of growth, you just want to say how much do you want it to grow. It would be a simple effect.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Make Morph Cut customizable

Morph Cut works linearly, exclusively. This kind of movement doesn't feel organic sometimes, specially when used on faces and head movements. It would be great to have the opportunity to choose it development over time.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. feathered part of mask won't animate beyond frame edge

When a mask (with a feathered edge) is animated out of frame e.g is animated beyond frame bounderies. The feathered part shuts off when the main part of the mask exits frame. So the feathered part cuts out of existence when the main part of the mask exits. - The feathered part should stay active when still visible within the frame.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. "Replicate" Effect doesn't show with presets in the newer versions of Premiere Pro

The "Replicate" effect doesn't show with presets in the newer versions of Premiere Pro. Because of this most of my presets don't work anymore, please fix this in new updates. In older versions the "Replicate" effect does show but then you can't paste the transform attributes to a clip.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Warp Stabilizer

WS in PP has always worked great for me with a little tweaking. However, recently it has become useless. It's as if it has suddenly started analyzing (or locking on to) foreground instead of the background. Were changes made in an update or something? Can this be fixed without having to bounce back and forth from PP to AE and back?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Bring "Change To Color" Effect Back

Please bring back the Change To Color effect. I know it caused some projects to run slow, but there is NO suitable alternative available, and it was absolutely necessary. Please return this effect to availability.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Warp Stabilizer Bug

In this version of Premiere (2022), I have noticed both on my Mac & PC that if you apply Warp Stabilzer after Lumetri is already on a clip it will analyze very slow. If you disable Lumetri on that clip it will then analyze at regular speed. The time to do that adds up a lot over the course of a project, especially if you have a lot of nested sequences or multicams. 2021 did not have this problem.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Speech to Text in Swedish

I miss Swedish as option to the function Speech to text.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. "procesar efectos de entrada a salida" daña mi equipo

Cada vez que hago esta acción, daña el formato o la previsualización de mi proyecto

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. "procesar efectos d eentrada y salida" daña mi equipo

Cada vez que le doy "procesar efectos de entrada a salida" es peor, no puedo visualizar bien los efectos, y es un fallo del programa.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Time Interpolation Bug - Not recognized as an effect

Render bars don't recognize "Time Interpolation" as non-rendered IF any effect has been applied, including changing motion properties like scale/position. If any effect is applied to a clip with Time Interpolation "Render Effects In To Out" will NOT render the interpolated clip. However "Render In To Out" will successfully render all Time Interpolated clips.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 42 43
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base