Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. speed ramps based on timecode not precentages

It would be great to be able to create speed ramps with keyframes on specific timecode points vs just the percentages of the clip length as it is now.
    It is very hard to replicate an exact speed ramp when re-conforming a shot back into the sequence and the rendered clip is only the frames used, not the entire take.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. バグ報告 ワープスタビライザー

ワープスタビライザーを適用したクリップのサイズを変更すると、
    再生時に位置がずれてプレビューされてしまいます。
    修正願います。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Revise the effect control masks.

It is incredible to me that Adobe that brings us Photoshop and After Effects has the almost unusable mask controls in Premiere Pro. Did you talk to your co-workers in After Effects? I cannot think of a more unusable masking implementation in any software that I have ever used that is so clunky. Almost anything would be better. How about letting me scale a rectangular mask symmetrically to make it wider or taller without the ridiculous steps this requires. Adobe user since 1998. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Masks in Effect Control

I want to be able (as in AE) to combine several Masks with at least Add and subtract functionality.
    I also would like the possibility to either make one mask's tracking data to control another layer - OR at least - Be able to copy/paste tracking data to another effect or layer.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Keyframing in Effect Control

Lets say I want to put a keyframe in the head of the clip. No problem. I move my cursor to the very start of the clip and enter a keyframe. I want to do the same at the tail. Now - if i am not VERY careful - the panel jumps to the next clip or beyond. The only option - say, if I want to do a Ken Burns-effect - is to click anywhere in the middle of the clip, make a keyframe and DRAG that keyframe which will stop at the tail. DESIRED function: Page up to…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add Drop Shadow and Stroke to Effects Controls

Adding Drop Shadow and Stroke (Border) to default effect control.
    Would like to scale image to 50% and add a border and shadow

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Option to display attributes in Effect Control as percentages.

Example:
    1920x1080 sequence. Currently X position = 960 Y position=540. It would be nice to display x and y positions as x=0 and y=0 as well as rotation=0. Takes the math away. If you want to move to -50 on X to move video half screen to left, then you could stack a clip on top and move +50 on X to move video half way to the right.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I Can't find deinterlace effect

I Can't find deinterlace effect

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. dialogue box after deleting a keyframe?????

Please get rid of the dialogue box that asks about deleting keyframes. It's a huge time waster for the experienced editor

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Let us create/adjust keyframes while effect is disabled.

Sometimes it may be useful to create or adjust a keyframe while an effect is disabled. I'll give an example:

I often work with video that has small logos that occasionally appear near the bottom or sides of the screen. I use motion keyframes on anchor point and scale to crop these logos, and I use ease in/out transitions from the default values to the final crop level to create an unnoticeable zoom/cropping motion.

However, once I've created the crop effect I want, I need to then disable the motion effects to determine where the crop needs to start and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Edit feature in Effects Presets

I want to edit my Saved Effect Presets, It's kinda hassle to re saved them again and again. You get What I mean? I want them to just right click a preset and edit it whatever I want to edit.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Not working bug effect - change to color

Change to Color on the latest version of Premiere 22.3.1 works in my Program Monitor but on export doesn't take effect! Making it useless.

Apple MacBook M1 Max, 64Gb RAM, Monterey 12.3.1

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Use time remapping the same way as opacity

I would very much like to be able to use Time Remapping exactly the same way as Opacity; with the percentage value accessible/changeable, seeing as it's there but greyed out. Why would the value be displayed if it's unchangeable in that location, whereas Opacity's value is changeable in the same location. It's quite frustrating.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add Custom Effects for Audio \ Video That I Often Use Directly in Media Browser

I have a lot of the same video effects that i use often. And i use audio aswell that i need to adjust everytime at a certain db level.

Is time consuming to drag and drop presets o manually set DB for each of this media.

I just want that for ex. That a Green Screen effect is already applied to that Clip in the media browser, so i just need to drag and drop the clip free of the green background. This for each video / audio effect that i want.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. whip transition can not be reversed.

Whip transition can not change direction. This is basic functionality isn't it?

Thanks,
    Paid beta test user #1,890,635

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Notch filter Bugs (2)

Bug 1: apply Notch filter, enter a custom frequency and gain into any 'slot' (ex: 6000; -12db). Close the window, start playing that clip in the sequence — then stop & open Notch effect again. The frequency has changed to 2/3 (66%) of whatever it was (ex 6000 is now 4000). Changing it again at this point does 'fix' the problem however.
    Bug 2: Similar to 1, but re: the "Notch Width". Along with the above example, change this to Very or Super Narrow, start playing clip, open effect again — it has changed back to Narrow (the default). But…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Notch filter Bugs (2)

Bug 1: apply Notch filter, enter a custom frequency and gain into any 'slot' (ex: 6000; -12db). Close the window, start playing that clip in the sequence — then open effect again. The frequency has changed to 2/3 (66%) of whatever it was (ex 6000 is now 4000). Changing it again at this point does 'fix' the problem however.
    Bug 2: Similar to 1, but re: the "Notch Width". Along with the above example, change this to Very or Super Narrow, start playing clip, open effect again — it has changed back to Narrow (the default).
    PP 22.2.0 Build 128

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Effects pannel value REVERTS!!

I'm using a Windows 11 system.

I change the value of the effects panel with the keyboard (click and press arrow keys) then it just reverts in one or two seconds. Why does it happen? Dear Adobe, please fix it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Make it so "Scale to Frame Size" does NOT rasterize the image to the resolution of the sequence frame size.

"Scale to Frame Size" is basically only useful when working with proxy files, and then swapping out to full resolution files. With it, we are able to make scale adjustments on clips and adjust the frames how we will want them, and then swap the proxies out with camera raw clips and keep the same framing and scaling.

In my experience, many productions are shooting at higher resolutions than the final video will be rendered in, to allow for zooming in and/or stabilization during editing. It is assumed that we can zoom in (for example up to 200% on a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add Keyframe Options to Tracking and Kerning Text

This would add an option to add keyframes to the kerning and tracking controls for text. There are currently no way to do so in premiere, and having to switch to After Effects for a simple effect is tedious and inefficient.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 39 40
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base