Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Toggle switch for keyframe scaling under effects controls.

I’d love to have an elegant way to set key frames for things like scaling and positioning, then when I change the in and out points on the clip, the key frames would scale up and down if I lengthen or shorten the clip - particularly helpful when dealing with stills. Just a little switch to turn on/off this functionality in the effects controls and a master on/off in the general preferences.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 「複製」エフェクトが英語名に変更になっています。元に戻してください。

宜しくお願いします。

環境;Windows 10 v21H1、Premiere Pro v22.0

【現状】
    「複製」エフェクトの名前が、v22.0から「Replicate」に変更になっています。
    探しても見つからず、おかしいなと思ったら英語名になっていました。

【要望】
    元の「複製」に戻してください。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ad Hot key to apply Warpstabilizier and the ability to change the Warpstabilizer default setting bevor ad the stabilizer.

Ad Hot key to apply Warpstabilizier and the ability to change the Warpstabilizer default settings bevor ad the stabilizer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Bug: Optical Flow and M1 Max

Hi,

I am having a consistent bug in which optical flow on clips renders improperly on my M1 Max Macbook Pro. This occurs on both .mp4 and ProRes clips during timeline renders and exports. This bug appears to have been around for some time. Unless fixed, I cannot use my M1 machine on commercial projects.

M1 Max, 64GB memory

Version 22.0.0 (Build 169)

Thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. easy motion tracking option for adding tracked text or images

Premiere already has the ability to track a mask forwards or backwards using both position, scale and rotation. I cannot understand why the position data is not available to copy onto other position/scale/rotation tracks. This is something that premiere already does, but this information is not given to us! PLEASE Adobe, let us have this information so we can easily track text or graphics to a subject without the hassle of opening AE to do it.

This should be super easy for you to implement - there is already a paid plugin that has been created with this very function,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. "Paste and replace" effects

In After Effects, when I have a Box Blur effect of 10px, for example, applied to a layer, and I paste another Box Blur effect of 15px, it replaces the old one, and does not create a new effect on top of the previous.
    In other words, pasting the same effect on a layer that already has it, just updates the parameters.

I wish I had that same behavior in Premiere Pro, specially when I am doing clip-by-clip color adjustments using Lumetri.

For instance, when I have already made an adjustment to a series of clips, and I wish to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. BUG - Warp Stabiliser Mac M1 Pro

Using a MacBook Pro with M1 Pro chip:

Adding 50fps footage to a 25fps sequence to allow for slow motion if desired. If you add a warp stabiliser to this footage within the 25fps sequence the footage becomes heavily pixelated - very similar looking to the other issue I have posted relating to pixelation with hardware encoding export using the M1 Pro chip.

If you add 50fps footage to a 50fps sequence and add a warp stabiliser this issue does not happen. Equally the fault in it's entirety does NOT happen on a Windows PC or an Intel based Mac.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. iris bug

There seems to be a bug with certain transitions (such as all the iris shapes). As long as the duration is under one second, it behaves normally, but after dragging it longer, the transition will actually appear shorter, no longer filling its full duration. Pulling the transition beyond three seconds makes the duration only appear for a few frames.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Support for True 8k Images (8,192 x 6,144 - 4:3 ratio) for Pan and Zoom Applications

We have a new product for scanning electron microscopists, which is an 8k x 8k imaging system. When I load the image and create the Zoom in and pan effect, then zoom out; everything looks good in the preview. However, when I go to save it in 1080p everything gets choppy and resolution loss is too much.

The goal as a marketer I am trying to achieve is to be able to make two 15 second videos; one with an 8k image and the other with a 2k image. Zoom into the same area where the 8k image at 1,000…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Shortcut for secondary default transition length

Basically during an edit I am often trimming dialogue audio where I want a ~5 frame default transition, but then adding crossfades to music where i usually want a ~20 frame transition. I am adding a lot right now!

Basically my suggestion is two default audio transition lengths, one being the primary default, and the other being a "secondary" default that could be activated by a different shortcut, maybe Ctrl+Shift+D (of course can be set to whatever you want).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. why are some of the wipes that are available on the PC missing on the Mac, for example the "random wipe"?

This is not really an idea but more of a statement. Can you please keep the same wipes and effects for both systems. I was working on a Premier project that was on a PC and when I opened it on the Mac the wipe effect that is on the pc is missing on the Mac. Why can't they just have the same ones?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. エフェクトコントロールパネルの高さ(幅)の保存

エフェクトコントロールパネルでキーフレーム作業をする際、グラフエディタを使う事が多いのですが、ここの高さ(幅)が狭いためグラフがよく見えず、毎回マウスで引き伸ばして作業をしています。

マウスでドラッグして高さ(幅)を広げて作業した後、別クリップを選択すると直ぐに元の高さ(デフォルト)に戻ってしまいます。

別クリップを選択する度に、高さが戻るため、毎回マウスでドラッグして広げてからグラフエディタを調整して、、という作業が非常に煩雑となっています。

可能であれば、この高さ(幅)を固定する、もしくはワークスペース保存時に記憶されるように機能改善を希望します。

ご検討、宜しくお願いします。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. エフェクトコントロールパネルの高さ(幅)の保存

エフェクトコントロールパネルでキーフレームアニメーションやイージング作業を行う事が多いのですが、添付画像の『高さ』と記入してある部分を固定するもしくは、ワークスペース保存時に記憶されるように機能改善を希望します。

マウスでドラッグして高さを広げ作業後、別クリップを選択すると元の高さ(デフォルト)に戻るため、毎回のマウスで拡大する作業が煩雑と感じています。

ご検討、宜しくお願いします。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. エフェクトコントロールパネルの高さ(幅)の保存

エフェクトコントロールパネルでキーフレームアニメーションやイージング作業を行う事が多いのですが、添付画像の『高さ』と記入してある部分を固定するもしくは、ワークスペース保存時に記憶されるように機能改善を希望します。

マウスでドラッグして高さを広げ作業後、別クリップを選択すると元の高さ(デフォルト)に戻るため、毎回のマウスで拡大する作業が煩雑と感じています。

ご検討、宜しくお願いします。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Invert Ultrakey selection

I need to make a mask of everything except for one color. It would be easier to create a Ultrakey, pick the color I don't need and invert it.

Example: I have a title and a red object moving on the screen. I use the video on V1; the text on V2; I duplicate the original video on V3, ultrakey the red object and invert it, so it would go on top of the graphic.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Search for effects in the Effect-Control Panel

I use the search feature in the Essential Graphics panel a lot and it would be so helpful to have a similar search function in the Effect-Control panel.
    I often work on small screens and having to open the Effects and Presets panel to drag an effect into the Effect-Control Panel takes time. I would like to have a search bar in the Effects Controls Panel that allows me to add Effects directly to the selected clip.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Display Date and Time of when clip was recorded/created

I'm happy about the new Metadata & Timecode Burn-in plugin. The addition I would really like to see is an option in the list for Date and Time, showing when the clip was shot.

In nearly every video I make, I need to know/display what time it was when it the clip was shot. I believe some cameras record special metadata for this, while others like GoPro just have the creation date. Being able to display this onscreen via a plug-in would be a tremendous benefit. Today I use a different NLE in order to retrieve this info from my…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Magnetic timeline

We would love to see a magnetic timeline option like in FCP, that can be DEACTIVATED and ACTIVATED, so it'll allows people coming from FCP to work efficiently. For the ones that hates it, they can turn it of by default so it doesn't bother them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. remove attributes

I am not able to remove effects with "Remove Attributes", when i untick a box, the effect is not removed, and when i reopen remove attributes, i see that the box that i unticked is still ticked. Is this normal?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 36 37
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base