Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Shortcut for adjusting video and audio tracks to the size of the timeline window

Please implement a shortcut where you can automatically fit the video and audio tracks in the timeline window so you don't have that much "wasted" space or have to drag/adjust all the tracks manually.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Automatically activate source audio tracks when patching to target tracks

When you patch a deactivated source track to a target track the source track is still deactivated. Could you implement that once you patch it the source track is automatically active? Maybe you could also make this behavior optional via checkbox in the settings.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Shortcut for activating source audio tracks

Sometimes you have to switch audio source tracks quite frequently. This would be much easier if you could activate or deactivate them via shortcuts. This is possible for target tracks in the timeline but not for the source tracks.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Vertical scrolling over the complete timeline

Please get rid of the “division bar” between video and audio tracks so when you scroll vertically it works over the whole timeline or maybe implement a checkbox in the settings where you could activate or deactivate this behavior.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. select right clip after cut

Select right clip after cut

Please add an alternative option (or command) to automatically select right part of the clip.

How it works now: when using Razor tool or "Add Edit" command (Cmd+K) on a clip that been selected in timeline, only a left part remains selected.

Suggestion: To add command, like "Add Edit And Select Right".

Benefits: This will greatly speed up fast-paced cutting ("newsroom-style", etc), by eliminating the need to manually select right part of the clip if one wants to delete it.

NOTE: I'm aware of Q/W commands (and also Alt+Q/W and Shift+Q/W), but in some cases…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Remove Attributes Not Working 2020!

Added a Compressor and Lumetri to multiple clips using Paste Attributes and now it will not remove Attribute! I have already uninstalled the entire adobe and installed back; still no chance of issue being resolved!
    Anyone else experienced this?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Select/Reveal all clips in Project

There's always been the reveal clip in project when selecting it in your timeline. But I've found that it would be very helpful to select a bunch of clips at once in the timeline, and have a 'select all clips in the project' so I could easily move them to a separate bin in my project.

For example, I'm running through lots of stock clips, and I don't know which clips I've used and which I haven't. This way I could select them and quickly move them to a 'used' bin if I'd like.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Premiere Pro 14.0.4 Constant Glitches & Random Errors

Premier Pro makes life very difficult for an editor, especially when grading or Colouring. Random errors, constant glitches, because of this the workflow is much slower than other edit systems... Here are a few of my issues: Render glitches with different renderer options. Render glitches in lumetri vignette, masks in opacity, what you see isn’t always what renders so you have to constantly double check or rerender. Glitches in adjustment layers to add additional grades on different parts of the picture. Mts video files: the wrong audio connects to the video file and the only way to correct is to…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Need general 'Toggle Sync Lock' button

We need a general 'Toggle Sync Lock' button for all tracks!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Unable to Mark-In on Merged Clips in Source Monitor

When trying to trim merged clips in PP 2020, I am not able to place an in mark in the source monitor. The out marker works fine. After posting the issue in the PP forum another user reported having the same issue. My OS is Windows 10 Pro.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. (BUG) Scroll (jog) is jumping around

When I scroll (jog) through a video clip Premiere is jumping between the original clip and the clip with the effected applied frame. It started doing this a few updates ago.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. speed automation with scrubbing

Can i write automation while scrubbing. I dont want to make speed ramps with pen. Is there anyway to do with scrubbing. So maybe adobe reads my scrub speed and records it ?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. link for more than one clip at the same time

Unlink is possible for all clips at the same time. Link is only possible for one clip at the same time. Why not make it also possible to link more than one clip at the same time.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Need "Show Used Media Ranges" function in Project Window

Need function that would indicates that the clips (or parts of clips) in Project Window is being used in the sequence currently open in the Timeline (like Show Used Media Ranges function in FPCX and DaVinci Resolve).

The Show Duplicate Frame Markers option on Premiere's timeline menu is not enough for comfortable work.

Best regards, Vadim

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. BUG: Trying to add a clip to the timeline and only Audio is added, no video.

After dragging in my first clip into the timeline the subsequent clips I want to drag over only drag the audio. If I try to insert it from the Source window, same problem only audio of the specific clip makes it to the timeline. The work around has been to create a new timeline from the clip I want to add, then copy and paste the clip that's in that new timeline and return to my previous timeline to paste it in. Very frustrating. Please fix!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 4 Feature requests

Request 1- Hotkeys for scrolling up and down a timeline. If you have several layers of video and audio, but not enough screen real estate, it would be useful to make a keyboard shortcut to scroll by X amount of tracks, both up and down in the video timeline and the audio timeline. THIS WOULD REQUIRE 4 hotkey options, scroll up X video layers, scroll down X video layers, scroll up x audio layers, scroll down x audio layers. This would be especially useful when expand all tracks is enabled. Another bonus to this feature is if it could automatically…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 3 Features to improve timeline management

FEATURE 1- create 4 keyboard shortcuts to cycle up and down audio or video tracks one is viewing in both the video timeline and the audio timeline.
    SITUATION 1- You have limited screen real estate and several layers of audio and video. You have to bounce between minimize and expand all tracks, but always need to scroll with the mouse to get to the layers of audio or video you need to shift around.

This is a common feature in audio editing software where you just hit a button and it takes you up or down where you need to…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. i am trying to make slideshow in premier i put transition in all clips now i want to remove them in one click is it possible

i am trying to make slideshow in premier i put transition in all clips now i want to remove them in one click is it possible

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 60 61
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base