Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Label Project settings make it default to be selected !

Hey there,

Checkbox: Display the project item name and label color for all instances).

should always be active as a default.
    It,s ok to deactivate it, but the default should be that it´s selected.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Anchoring Clip to a specific point in an audio track

I would like to lock one certain dramatic point in a music track to the start of one particular video clip.

Then do ripple edits to the video before (and after), for example to align video with other (earlier) points in the music. But keep the audio track still aligned with the one particular video clip I've initially chosen - my 'Master' alignment point if you like.

This may illustrate better than my explanation:

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Duplicate multiple footage elements as adjustment layers (for color grading) on next video track

It would be very nice if, as in SpeedGrade, you could create multiple adjustment 'clip' (layer) over the original footage placed into a Premiere Pro video Track.
    It was a very neatly organized feature in SpeedGrade where you could apply one passe of color correction, for example.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Snap when altering speed ramp keyframes

Having snap indicate that a clip in/out is inline with a clip in a video track above or below while altering speed ramps.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. ability to set poster frames on subclips.

there is an absolute need to be able to set poster frames on subclips. the fact that it doesn't work on subclips is counterproductive, and hinders the workflow. it simply is incomprehensible this is still not possible in Premier Pro 14.01

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. There is a problem I am having with the legacy title.

I'm having an issue with the Legacy Title, where it won't always keep the text in the way that I set it up. I will enter the text, position it and choose its font, but half the time when I place it on the timeline, the text will be either not in the position I set it in or not there at all. I have been dealing with this for about a week now and I don't understand what's going on. Please fix this.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Bug: go to previous/next quick keys don’t work on subclip if “Restrict…” is unchecked

if you set an in and out point on a subclip in the Source Monitor that has “Restrict Trims to Subclip Boundaries” is unchecked the UP and DOWN arrows will not jump to the in and out points.

I believe this relates to:
    https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro/suggestions/39685999-bug-io-points-move-when-reloading-subclip-if-res

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Bug: IO points move when reloading subclip if “Restrict…” is unchecked

I came across this bug while working on some Premiere scripting.

If you reload a subclip into the source window the in and out points will be recalculated and move if “Restrict Trims to Subclip Boundaries” is unchecked.

I used “projectItem.getProjectMetadata()” to look at the project bin data for 2 identical clips, and there’s a clue to the miscalculation in the results. Below is the output, edited and formatted to make it more readable.

Both of these subclips are from the same 10 second master clip, trimmed to 4-8 seconds with IO points at 5 and 7 seconds. The first…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Mosaic and tracking idea: Covering brands

Can somebody just create an effect called "Tracking Words" where it identifies all words on your footage and you can click a check box to blurr and feather and it keeps it covered. You can enter the fps maybe and it will analyze and keep it blurred perfectly? Or a facial identification one too. Some how lighten the adobe premier program itself by taking away small things that work up the computer or make it not react to other parts of the computer so it doesnt work everything up so much and cause it more possibilites to crash? It would…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Allow snap to be toggled while moving clips

For those editors that abuse programable mouse buttons (and even those that dont), the ability to be able to toggle snap while moving clips would be incredibly handy.

Try moving a clip and toggling the tool using a shortcut, only once you stop moving the clip or release the clip can you then toggle the tool.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Feature to synchronize multiple clips

Please a feature to synchronize multiple clips with the same timecode in a folder and/or in a timeline, when selected.
    This would be a HUGE timesaver in production.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Fill frame button in motion parameters (use case - after rotating a clip to straighten)

Would be cool if there was a button to alter the scale of a clip to fill the frame precisely. This feature would be particularly useful after rotating clip to straighten it, resulting in the manual scaling up to fill the frame.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Clicking on audio clip indicator (audio meters) to jump to initial timecode of audio clipping

The ability to click on the audio meters clip indicator to jump to the timecode of the initial audio clip.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Issues with still images in 2020 14.0.1

Hey there // I'm having some issues with some .png images. I'm making a storyboard previz and I have the .png images set to 192% size in an HD sequences as they were provided low-res.

All's well until I put another .png image in the track layer V2. The top layer image appears in the Program window, but then as soon as I try to reframe to 192% in the effects tab, the V2 image disappears and I can only see the bottom V1 layer. Only when I render do I see the image on layer V2. But sometimes I…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Multicam Sequences Have "Ghost/Zombie Markers" When Used As Nested Sequences.

This might be a problem very specific to my computer system but I think it is still important to communicate what is happening. My workflow consists in working with multiple timelines for a variety of different content edits. My main timeline is a Multicam Sequence consisting of 6 Tracks of video. One track is the main "Director's Cut" and the rest of them are the individual recordings of each camera. We do this so that we can fix "Director's Mistakes" during the live recording of the program. So, one of the essential things we do is that we mark sections…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. When speed ramping, add a button to match audio with the soeed

Ok, I use premiere to making montages of games and I use the speed ramp tool alot, but when i do alot of switching from 300% speed back to 30% speed, the end result is nearly impossible to match the audio. I would love to see a button that matches the audio with the video

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Adding brushing and masking the way photoshop does it

I am a big fan of cinemagraphs, and I like to do it mostly in premiere for the control it gives and smoothness over photoshop, however the masking and brushing in photoshop is way better than premiere, I wish premiere would deal with masks and brushes the same way photoshop does

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. New command "Move clip to playhead"

Please add "Move clip to playhead" command, similar to one in AE or Apple Motion.

That would decrease amount of unnecessary mouse clis for a very common clip manipulations in timeline (like moving clips around).

Also, not to be confused with existing "Ripple trim to playhead" and similar. I want to move whole clip, not the cut point.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. please add multicamera edit function while playback is paused, just like its in Avid Media Composer.

please add multicamera edit function while playback is paused, just like its in Avid Media Composer.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 57 58
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base