Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Patch-source Audio inputs follow Solo buttons

Working with HD films that have 8 audio channels, there is a duplicate workflow, where one needs to solo a channel to hear if this is the correct audio source, then after making the decision to use that channel, the editor needs to set up the correct patch input from the source side of the timeline header. This would be far more streamlined if a solo button on the audio meter is hit, all the source patch inputs would become de-selected, leaving only the soloed source on.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Audio Track / Mixer Bug Report

Premiere 15.0.2 (Build 35) on Windows...

When adding an audio track on the timeline (right click on audio track's head on the timeline, select "Add Track") the associated channel in the Audio Mixer can become mislabeled. For instance, if you add a track below track A3, TWO tracks labeled "A3" will appear in the mixer and all tracks afterward will be off by one number... i.e. A5 in the timeline is actually labeled A4 on the mixer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. better bluetooth audio

if using bluetooth headphones, in any application, i can't control audio level and the audio quality is really poor, making it impossible to use them for audio editing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. studio reverb plugin

Seems to be a bug with the Studio Reverb plugin that when applied to a track, causes random audio glitching.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add keyboard shortcuts for up to 5 Favorite "Audio Transitions".

In Premiere Pro I waste a lot of time programming 3 frame, 6 frm, 12 frm & 1 or2 second audio dissolves. Final Cut Pro 7 had this... should be super easy to program. This would be a MAJOR time saver in editing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Automatisation of Audio Keyframes with a Control Surface

It would be essential, that Premiere can write/touch/latch keyframes if we play the timeline reverse - now, PP write it wrong

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. BUG: Audio Playback in Sequence Timeline is glitchy

When playing back edited footage and music tracks in the sequence timeline, the audio is extremely glitchy and cuts in and out. This is making doing any edits to the audio almost impossible.

Audio playback in the source monitor is playing back fine.

I'm running the latest version of Premiere (Version 15.2.0 Build 35) and am running a brand new M1 chip MacBook Pro

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. normalize the gain by transcription identified speakers

I would like each speaker voice group to be used for audio gain normalization.

Explanation:

In the Zoom meeting I edited there were multiple participants whose microphones were all at different levels. After using the Speech to Text in the beta it identified each speaker voice by number.

I had to visually look at the audio waveform and search for differences to identify each speaker. Then I cut with the Razer Tool around each voice and normalized the gain after selecting each segment.

But since the speech to text recognition identifies each source, perhaps those groups of speakers could also…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Enable adding custom made sound effects presets in audio track mixer.

Currently there is no way to add my own sound presets to an audio track in the audio track mixer. You can only apply the sound effects that ship with premiere pro. For instance, i have created my own sound presets in the presets folder but can only apply them to audio clips and not audio tracks. To do that i would have to go to audition. Perhaps an option in the audio track mixer for one to add their own sound effects presets would good.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Synchronize: Don't Move Track 1 (or designate master track)

When doing waveform sync, Premiere Pro should never move Track 1 or the designated master track. Because Premiere Pro cannot synchronize multiple clips at different time intervals, I have to synchronize groups of parallel clips. It is very frustrating if I do the first set, and then Premiere Pro moves the master when doing the second set.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Ajuste de altura do som na busca nos arquivos (aba Projetos)

Quando se está editando na timeline, geralmente o som já está sendo ajustado e as vezes ele está em uma altura agradável, porém se no mesmo instante formos buscar na aba PROJETOS os arquivos brutos, geralmente temos que baixar o volume do fone para não levar um susto com a diferença de altura do áudio dos arquivos brutos. Portanto, se tivesse um fader quer pudéssemos recorrer para baixar o volume antes de escutar os volumes do brutos, seria ótimo.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Put audio effects on adjustment layer

Would be great if audio effects could be put on an adjustment layer in the same way that video effects can be.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. BUG: Copying audio track effects doesnt paste modified values, only standard values

Modified values of effects like DeNoise and Compressor doesn't copy over with the effects when copying audio track effects.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. reporting a bug - premiere pro audio

I upgraded to adobe premier pro 15.2 and since than the Audio Hardware does NOT recognise headphones automatically, while all the other applications on my computer do detect automatically if there are headphones.
    Same issue with the after effect last version.
    I have windows 10

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Essential Sound Ducking is Sketchy

Whenever I use the 'duck music to dialogue' option, it puts some keyframes in the correct place, but more often than not it creates random dips and peaks that bear no relation to the dialogue.
    It's very frustrating to have to go in and delete bad key frames.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Edit Clip in Adobe Audition in Win 10 Produces Nasty Snippy Hiss At The End of Clips

Try it. Right click and choose Edit Clip in Adobe Audition, make some changes, save them, and go back in and listen to what that sounds like in Audition now. Listen to the very end of the file. (Don't listen on headphones. It's very unpleasant.) I encountered the same problem on my old Win 7 machine too, so I doubt it's just my system. Not talking about the little pop between tracks as they swap. I'm talking about a very noticeable and dangerously high-pitched squeal.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Hi i get the massage, audio setup issue the previous audio device configuration is no longer available. What to do

Hi i get the massage, audio setup issue the previous audio device configuration is no longer available. What to do

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Premiere Pro 15.x (all of them) replace audio with pink/white noise

With Panasonic P2 media the audio is replaced with pink/white noise, rendering the entire build unusable. Media works fine in 14.9, any version of 15 it is unusable.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Have a sensor that identifies VFR and deals with it.

All the editing I did over the weekend (Many, many hours of it) has been for nought because I understand I have to start over using a third party package to convert the Zoom recording to CFR, and then I can edit. What a monumental waste of time, and for a product as sophisticated as Premiere Pro, I'm stunned you haven't dealt with this yet - it's been complained about for literally years.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Audio lag with FX in Audio Track Mixer

Placing audio effects in the Audio Track Mixer causes a major audio lag, which makes editing basically impossible.

Switching the effects to bypass doesn't make any difference. The only "solution" is to remove all effects from the Audio Track Mixer.

I'm using Premiere Pro since ages and it became much better over time, but the audio engine is still far from "pro".

MacBook Pro 16" 2019, 2.4 GHz, 8-Core i9, Radeon Pro 5500M 8 GB
    macOS Big Sur 11.3
    Premiere Pro 15.2.0 (Build 35)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 37 38
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base