Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. no sound

My premiere Pro has no sound playback. I changed the settings in "audio hardware" in the preference setting and uninstall and re-download premiere but I still have no success. I made sure the sound isn't on mute. I tried using the bar and tones sample file but still have no audio. I've been using Premiere for years and never had this problem before.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Have you recently installed the Newtek software or NDI driver? If you have, please check that “Preference>Playback>Audio Device…” dropdown is set to “Adobe Desktop Audio” and not to “NDI Output”.

If you still have an issue with audio playback after checking and changing that setting, please post a screenshot of the Preference>Playback section.

Thanks!

2. BUG changing audio hardware preferences does not change audio hardware used.

Changing from ASIO from the decklink to MME from the computer audio out put does not change the audio output. It works in After Effects but not Premiere. latest CC updates. Asus ws8 mobo. decklink 4k Extreme 12g. Premiere is not happy in this release at all

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Audio Bugs in Premiere 2020

There is no audio playback within Premier. After resetting the playback settings and using the Adobe Desktop Audio, the sound was back. New project and it's back to no sound whatsoever. Doesn't matter what I change, I cannot get audio inside of premier to play. All other Audio works. WHY DO THE"Y HAVE TO CALL IT ADOBE DESKTOP AUDIO?????? Just use the System Audio!

When audio is working, the audio is completely out of sync from the video file. Video and waveform lines up correctly and is NOT seperated, but video plays back way waster than the audio.

Da Vinci…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Needs More Info  ·  1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please fix this problem: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/disable-auto-keyframing-in-track-effects/td-p/9006355?page=1#sa_src=web

If you edit an audio clip in premiere and loop it in the effect control window, keyframes are automatically set on the eq as soon as the values ​​are changed and you can't turn it off.
    Parametric EQ can be used to locate and eliminate interfering frequencies while the sound is playing. You change the settings in the loop until you have found the right setting. However, if hundreds of keyframes are generated, it won't work.
    The problem occurs with the parametric eq in premiere, but also with all other EQs, even with third-party plugins.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Copy audio keyframes from Clip to Track

It is surprising that it's impossible to copy audio keyframes from a clip to the track. I recently had a job where I'd added some music, then used the very good Essential Audio to add a load of ducking keyframes, which I then manually adjusted. The client then wanted to try out various other music tracks. So I thought "I'll move those keyframes from the clip to the track, then no matter what clip I drop in there, the keyframes will remain in tact". But that's just not possible. Which is plain silly.

The workflow should be :
    1. Ensure…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Monitor Channels solo issue

There is a bug with the Channel Monitor selection at the bottom of the Audio Meters. I am working with an 8 channel output. I have stereo pair 2 selected (channels 3&4) for monitoring. I then decide to change the sequence to be 2 output channels rather than 8. But when I do this I cant hear anything as 3&4 are still in monitoring mode, even though they no longer exist. Surely any output monitor selection should be cancelled if the output configuration changes?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Ducking feature

Ducking feature is never working! even in the latest 2020 version.
    The "Generating Keyframe" is pressed forever and nothing happening.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Ducking feature

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Ducking feature

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Premiere Pro V14.3 plays the audio track, but cannot hear

The operating system (w10 home), correctly updated. The sound card (Realtek High Definition Audio) correctly installed. The graphics card (GTX 1060) correctly installed.
    The operating system correctly plays the native audio clips. Other programs play audio / video tracks smoothly (Audition).
    The only program that is unable to output sound is Premiere Pro V14.3. IN PREMIERE I AM DEAF. The software plays the clips (bars and tone) without problem, the level meter moves correctly. The program can export the clip successfully. The exported clip can be played from windows media player WMP, or VLC, it can be heard correctly.

Note:…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Premiere Pro V14.3 plays the audio track, but cannot hear

The operating system (w10 home), correctly updated. The sound card (Realtek High Definition Audio) correctly installed. The graphics card (GTX 1060) correctly installed.
    The operating system correctly plays the native audio clips. Other programs play audio / video tracks smoothly (Audition).
    The only program that is unable to output sound is Premiere Pro V14.3. IN PREMIERE I AM DEAF. The software plays the clips (bars and tone) without problem, the level meter moves correctly. The program can export the clip successfully. The exported clip can be played from windows media player WMP, or VLC, it can be heard correctly.

Note:…

0 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Essential Audio Adjustments - works once, then plays without the adjustments

I am adding repair elements to a clip. 1st time it plays the adjustments are heard, after that first playback - they are gone.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Start VoiceOver-Recording at the preroll point

It would be helpful if the VoiceOver-Recording started with the preroll and not the mark-in on the thimeline so the newsreader/speaker/voice artist is still recorded if he starts talking a little too early. This would give valuable handle length to the editor.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Premiere won't export convolution reverb audio effect

Premiere won't export convolution reverb audio effect. When I use Reverb (Obsolete), Audio effect exports fine.
    Version 14.2.0 (Build 47)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  7 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add Epidemic Sound subscription

The new sound panel browse feature is very useful but it would be great to be able to use our existing Epidemic Sound subscription for music sourced from this provider instead of having to purchase another subscription from Adobe. Or at least add a link to the song on the Epidemic Sound website.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Distorted Audio Playback Bug

I just updated to the newest version of Premiere 2020. After the update the audio playback for all clips imported into the projects sound terrible (like frequencies are missing). They were working fine before the update, and playback using windows media player sounds fine.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Out of Phase when Skimming

It's a small thing, but when you fast forward through footage, the audio goes out of phase and basically sounds inside out. If this was done intentionally, I don't see any benefit.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Timeline Single Waveform for L/R Mono

I record tutorials to post on YouTube using one cheap headset mic. So, there is no sense in wasting precious screen space on 2 identical waveforms for my audio. Every video I make (for the time being) will be mono needing to be heard on both left and right channels. So, I'd like to have my mono L/R audio show as one waveform on the timeline.

Image "borrowed" from this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/how-to-set-to-display-one-waveform-instead-of-two/m-p/11228132?page=1#M278409

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow option for pen tool audio keyframes to control all audio tracks

The pen tools only put keyframes on one track, which is fine. But sometimes you're dealing with multi-track audio sources and want to affect all track with the same keyframes. Currently the way I do that is set keyframes on one track, then copy and paste that to the group of tracks. But it would be great if there was a toggle option to affect all tracks too.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 28 29
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base