Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Premiere is not linking to Audition

Attempting to edit sequence from Premiere in Audition leaves you with a blank page in Audition. This must be a glitch and needs to be addressed!

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bug - Audio effect settings being reset when duplicating sequence

When duplicating a sequence, some of my audio effects settings, typically my compressor (usually this is a single-band compressor), has its settings reset.

This is EXTREMELY frustrating, especially when other editors need to jump into a project, and suddenly the sound is messed up.

1. Set up a compressor on your Bus Track.

2. Adjust settings of compressor to suit audio

3. Duplicate sequence

4. Marvel as all of your settings are intermittently reset

62 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

72 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Premiere Pro12.1 updated audio is sometimes played without sound, but once turned off and then you can hear audio, sometimes unstable audio

Premiere Pro12.1 updated audio is sometimes played without sound, but once turned off and then you can hear audio, sometimes unstable audio playback

103 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  31 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Fix the Default audio output for iMac Pro

On my previous iMac and my current MacBook Pro the audio in Premiere and After Effects would switch to headphones when headphones were plugged in and switch back to the speakers when I unplugged, all without having to go up to Audio Hardware in preferences and switching.

Now, on the iMac Pro that is not the case. Each time I plug in headphones, the timeline stops playing and i have to go up to preferences and audio hardware and select external headphones or iMac Pro speakers if I'm unplugging them.

I was on the phone with Apple about this as…

561 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

233 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I’m happy to let everyone know that today’s Premiere Pro update enables automatic audio device switching on MacOS. Choose the “System Default” sound device under Audio Hardware preferences and Premiere will automatically use whichever audio device MacOS is using.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base