Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Being able to download pproj projects from Frame seams an absolute necessity now Adobe bought Frame

it seams incredible that you cannot download a pproj project that's been uploaded to Frame. You can download a FC or Resolve project but not the original file?!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Allow "Edit in Adobe Photoshop" command to send multiple images at once

I constantly use the "Edit in Adobe Photoshop" command to send images on my timeline to Photoshop and would love the option to send multiple images at once. They could open individually or, even better, provide the option to combine all of them into a single Photoshop document for easier assembling.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Premiere Pro 22.4.0 - "delete selection" not working properly

In the version 22.4.0, I can't delete selections all the time. I have to click back and forth between other windows to trick the system and make it work again. Here is a 1 minutes screen demo for you. Please fix this? https://www.loom.com/share/542b99e662e445ed95aa2094b3cdeebf

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add premiere pro to android and ios tablet devices

everyone keeps on requesting new requirements/ideas for premiere rush but rush is just 1/4 of the requirements from multimedia editor.

there are just tons of things we want to do, and a large portion of the the community needs portability.

allow us to use premiere pro using our android and ios tablets.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Premiere Markers to AE

It would be great if in the Premiere timeline we can add markers to the After Effects Dynamic link clip and then those markers automatically become visible/added as Composition Markers in After Effects.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Functionality Issue-- Auto-Save interrupts Warp Stabilizer

Functionality issue: Auto-save interrupts the Warp Stabilizer analysis process- causes it to have to start over. In a large analysis, this can be very frustrating and time consuming.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Legacy Titler end

Can Adobe please make it very, VERY clear BEFORE the actual Premier Pro upgrade which banishes the extremely useful, reliable, easy and effective Legacy Titler into the rubbish bin of time? We will NOT upgrade PP after that date and are already looking at alternative edit systems. It is NOT a joke for many of us as learning a lesser tool to please the encoders is not what we want. I'm sorry, but there we are. We 'fix' ,version, tag, legalise and distribute many hundreds of TVCs made by others each year. 99% of static captions and legal supers are…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Fix bugs in MAC version premiere pro 22.2.0 "frame substitution recursion attempt" and interface to Photoshop no long works

Fix bugs in MAC premiere pro 22.2.0 "frame substitution recursion attempt" on simple mp4 files. Never had ANY problems until this release in frame substitution issue. Rampant now,

Also interface to Photoshop no longer works for months and months.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Major BUG with Frame Hold and Frame Hold Segments for AE MOGRTS brought into Premiere

Hey guys just want to bring a major bug to the attention of Adobe Staff here in Premiere Pro, every instance of bringing in a MOGRT from After effects containing a precomp I encounter that the 'Frame Hold" and "Insert frame hold segment" feature results in a blank or black frame rather than the desired still frame.

Another test using the same MOGRT animation without items within a precomp from After effects r appeared to work but only at the expense of losing 'Time Responsive' capabilities which are crucial to MOGRT workflow.

Other examples of imported MOGRT templates the Frame…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Premiere Pro (22.1.2) fails import of After Effects (22.1.1) files on Windows 10 Pro (10.0.19043 Build 19043)

I'm discovering with the latest updates of Premiere Pro and After Effects that a direct import into Premiere isn't working. Hangs on the progress bar. Escape is the only solution which returns Premiere to normal - alas with no ability to bring a comp in from AE. (Premiere Pro (22.1.2) fails import of After Effects (22.1.1) files on Windows 10 Pro (10.0.19043 Build 19043))

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. BUG: linked comps missing

I haven't Quite figured out the actual cause yet, but it's definitely a bug. Plus, in my opinion, it's Adobe's job to figure out the cause, not the consumer.
    I have a sequence that has lots of clips and nested sequences. Some of them required some AfterEffects links. I think there are 3 different AE files being referenced.

Seemingly randomly, Premiere will tell me some, but not all, of the media is missing. If I save in premiere, close, then open again everything is found and fine. All of the after effects files are in the same location, and only…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Adobe Premiere and Adobe CC on Linux

It's time for a Christmas wish:

Port Premiere Pro, together with PS and LR and other Adobe CC products, to Linux.

As you are well aware, your competitor DaVinci Resolve is available on Linux. This was no doubt a decision to support professionals in the movie industry.

For the past 10 years I had to run these programs inside a Windows virtual machine with VFIO passthrough to be able to use Adobe products (see https://www.heiko-sieger.info/creating-a-windows-10-vm-on-the-amd-ryzen-9-3900x-using-qemu-4-0-and-vga-passthrough/).

It would be a lot more convenient to have it available on Linux, natively. I'm sure Hollywood would appreciate it, and so would many…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Premiere Pro 2021 does not open MOGRTs exported from After Effects 2022

In my experience, Premiere Pro 2021 does not open MOGRTs exported from After Effects 2022. Consternation ensued! Until I realized there was that version gap between the two. I discovered that fact when I I tried importing to Pr from the desktop rather than the Library and was finally greeted with the compatibility message.

Switching over to Pr 2022 worked as expected, with successful imports of Ae 2022 MOGRTs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Match Frame to Audition

It would be great to have some kind of quick way to jump from Premiere to the same frame of an audio file in Audition, so we could use its advanced toolset for quickly painting out a noise in a long interview.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. After Windows 11 upgrade it is very sluggish and I can use many tools

I'll restart the computer again but doesn't seem to work

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. After Effects Composition cant be found in Premier after small change

Once a little change is performed in After Effects, the same data which is integrated in Premier Pro "cant be found" and you have to link data again for every each composition of your After Effects layers.
    Very strange issue that I only get after the new update of 22!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Bug Report

Upgraded to PPro V22 and AE 22. Linked compositions from AE are causing the program to hang, stall and require force quit. Renders with Media Encoder are hanging as well. Mac OS 10.15.7 64GB RAM

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. BUG: Issues with Dynamic link between AE and Pr 2022.

This is BUG report that need immediate attention. Dynamic link between AE and Pr seems to be not working after the 2022 upgrade inside Macos Monterey on a 2017 Macbook pro. The AE compositions inside premiere timeline are either offline or pending, Relinking the comps force premiere to either crash or freeze.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. From Premiere, I need to send my timeline filled with Dynamic Link shots (from After) back to After Effects for final rework.

As Dynamic Link is quite unstable but very practical, it would be very handy to have the possibility of transfering a Premiere timeline filled with dynamic link shots back to the corresponding After Effect project.
    In this case dynamic link would be a very handy tool but not used for finalisation.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base