Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Utilizo o Normalization Visuality Technologies Plugin. Só funciona na versão 22.0, porém uso o Premiere na versão 22.5

Utilizo o Normalization Visuality Technologies Plugin. Só funciona na versão 22.0, porém uso o Premiere na versão 22.5. Quando será feita atualização?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  3rd Party Software  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Cloud Computing

Cloud computing grants computing resources, which includes storage, processing electricity, databases, networks, analytics, synthetic intelligence, and software packages, over the Internet (the cloud). By outsourcing these sources, companies can get right of entry to the computing belongings they want, once they want them, and without having to purchase and hold bodily IT infrastructure on-premises. It affords bendy resources that foster innovation and economies of scale. For many organizations, immigration to the cloud is immediately related to IT and facts modernization.
    Read More:- https://www.Pcworldsolutions.Com/

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  3rd Party Software  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Please Fix Issue "Unable to create a preview frame from looksbuilder" magic bullet looks Premiere CC 22.3.1 (Build 2)

Please Fix Issue "Unable to create a preview frame from looksbuilder" magic bullet looks in Premiere CC 22.3.1 (Build 2)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. frame.io can not find the rendered file

Frame IO is not able to detect the file when using the Upload > Upload Active Sequence option. The file is in the correct place in my Creative Cloud folder when I navigate to it in Windows Explorer. This bug is happening to me on Windows 11, 10850k intel, Nvidia RTX3090, 32GB ram.

The workaround is Upload > File and pick my rendered sequence.

Not sure what category this bug falls under so I put it in 3rd Party Software since I think that's what Frame.IO. This may be a Premier bug though, not sure what category it would fall…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Integrate "VIDEO ENHANCE AI"

Integrate "VIDEO ENHANCE AI". Video Enhance AI uses information from multiple frames to achieve high-end results for video upscaling, denoising, deinterlacing, and restoration.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Export goPro gpx

Export goPro gpx file with Longitude, Latitude, Elevation, Time, Speed

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  3rd Party Software  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Bug Report: Premiere Pro 22.2 compatibility issues with Red Giant Universe 5.0.1 - Error Universe Runtime

Bug Report: Premiere Pro 22.2 compatibility issues with Red Giant Universe 5.0.1 - Error Universe Runtime

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Problem with plugin and 22.2 version

Hi, I have using a 3rd party plugin for years called DCI converter:

http://fnordware.blogspot.com/2013/01/dci-converter.html

I have updated from Premiere 22.0 and to 22.2 and this plugin don´t work. Premiere recognize it but when try to use it the image freezes and cannot do nothing more.

It works when using it in Adobe After Effects latest version too.

The author of the plugin appears to not to make any update in the plugin so I may need to revert to Premiere 22.0 to work with it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Bug Report: Premiere Pro 22.1.2 compatibility issues with Red Giant

Copy and paste the problem of Jan Lucas since i have the same problem with the new version of premiere pro.

Bug Report: Premiere Pro 22.1.2 compatibility issues with Red Giant Universe 5.0.1 - Error Universe Runtime
    Universe 5.0.1 seems to have an issue with the new Premiere Pro 22.1.1 Update. Premiere doesn't seem to be able to load the .aex-files. It massively slows down the startup of Premiere. You need to accept an error message ("Error connecting to Universe runtime. Please reinstall Universe.") for every Universe effect that is not loading, meaning 93 clicks are necessary to open up…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Premiere Pro UXP early or beta access

Get the opportunity to have an early or a beta access to UXP for Premiere Pro.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Unable to checkout image from plugin's buttons

PFCHECKOUTPARAM no longer returns a valid image from PFCmdUSERPARAMCHANGED in Premiere Beta, as of 22.1.1 BETA build 41.
    Occurs on Mac and Windows, every system, every time. PFCHECKOUTPARAM doesn't return an error but the effect world have bogus value, like very large width and rowbytes.
    If we need to use another API that's fine, but PFCHECKOUTPARAM should at least return an error.
    PrSDKSequenceRenderSuite seems to be the alternative, but I have not yet tried setting other parameters from the completion callback.

To reproduce this, download Beauty Box, apply and click…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. More possibillites to export subtitles to another format

I want Premiere Pro to Support Dvd Architecht 7.0 since Adobe Encore is gone,and that program does not support srt files only sub and it thakes more steps to make it work.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Start menu icons appear inconsistent and a gray background is added.

Windows 10 has a feature where they adapt an icon's background on the start menu to compensate for any contrast issues.

Something in the colour value of some of the Adobe Suite's icons sets this off.

The fix would be adjusting some value to make it not clash.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Audio drops out when scrubbing Mp4s created in Premiere Pro

I'm having trouble with mp4 videos (AAC audio codec) losing audio playback when scrubbing or just moving around in quicktime player. There's an unresolved discussion in the apple forums, so I'm not the only one having this problem. It doesn't seem to impact MP4s created outside of Premiere

https://discussions-kr-prz.apple.com/en/thread/252802017

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. transitions not working with update

After the recent premiere pro update on my 2021 macbook pro m1 , my seamless transitions effects pack no longer works

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. improve Premiere Pro

I also worked with a robot and with a person specialized in this field. He liked the person more. It was much clearer what he does and how he does it, and I could ask him questions if some details are not clear to me. For those interested in working with professionals, I could recommend the company that helped me from the beginning. https://wealthtender.com/firms/xy-planning-network/ worked intensively on my problems and gave me various tips. But when I switched to the robot, everything was dry and tiring. It already depends on what kind of person you are and how you like…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Plug-in compatibility tool

It'd be nice if Premiere and After Effects would have some way to let the user isolate and disable/delete plug-ins that cause the programs to crash on start-up (my biggest issue with new updates) or ideally even when it causes older project files not to work correctly. I hardly use plug-ins (for this reason) and even so a few times I've found myself scrutinizing the application load screen trying to catch exactly where the application crashes and then digging through the hard drive to find and delete the plug-in I think is crashing it. Maybe there's an easy way to…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Podem só cancelar o desenvolvimento do Premiere Rush é para Amadores tequi deixar o Premiere Pro. Adobe não deveria fazer software para Amad

Podem só cancelar o desenvolvimento do Premiere Rush é para Amadores tequi deixar o Premiere Pro. Adobe não deveria fazer software para Amadores como Premiere Rush. Os software devem ser mas complexo e mas profissional

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base