Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 자막 찾기 기능 추가부탁드립니다

컨트롤 f를 누르면 찾기 버튼이 나오는데

거기에 자신이 사용한 폰트도 찾는 버튼 추가해주세요

다른 분들의 프로젝트를 받으면 자막이 없는 부분들이 있는데

그 없는 부분들을 컨트롤f 로 찾아서 수정할 생각인데

하나하나 자막을 클릭해서 확인하려고 하니 너무 힘들고 불편하네요

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Fix "locate media" connection for image files BUG, editing ext drive multiple systems

Moving from system with ssd or hard drive, premiere will not accept .psd or .png files, fail to import, no reason given. Bug has been present in multiple releases for many years now... still not fixed.

Why isn't it a higher priority? Things like this are One of Big the Agitating Factors when pro premiere users find updates in new releases cosmetic or actually detrimental to workflows, the known issue list and needed fixes just not given a priority.

After Adobe doesn't address glaring known bugs like this for several releases, should we just get the message that they have…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. We need a way to import scripts and see it on a panel while we're editing

As I'm editing scripted content for broadcast, I find myself going back and forth between Premiere and the PDF or Word document that has the script I need to follow. It would be very useful and time saving to have a panel where I could import the script and have it displayed while I'm editing. This would be especially useful when the script has a lot of graphics that I could just copy without having to leave Premiere at all.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Application/Program Workspace Color

Why is Premiere Pro (and other Adobe products) limited to this horrible Black/Gray workspace? Some of us, especially as we get older, need a brighter background. This dark workspace is virtually unusable and there is no way to change the color. The brightness slider actually makes it worse.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please add support for monitoring 6 Channel (5.1) output via the HDMI port.

Please add support for monitoring 6 Channel (5.1) output via the HDMI port. Even though I'm working in 5.1 in a studio with 5.1 capability, I can only monitor the mix in stereo.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Align and transform data to be copied over in Master Style

Please enable this option - we just want to align subtitles wherever we want and for that to be copied over to them all.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Closed Captions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Drill down like Kyno

Currently investigating Kyno (a light MAM App that allows logging, addition of metadata, markers, subclips). It has a 'Drill down' function that shows all the media clips in a selected folder, regardless of how many subfolders those files are nested within.

Be useful for Prem to do that when viewing file storage, particularly when navigating Sony camera card structures.

Could also be useful at production/project/folder/bin level eg where bins might be in a dailies/day/camera/card structure.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Being able to download pproj projects from Frame seams an absolute necessity now Adobe bought Frame

it seams incredible that you cannot download a pproj project that's been uploaded to Frame. You can download a FC or Resolve project but not the original file?!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Any ideas on why I can't render my videos?!

Rendering was working fine until the latest update. Now I just get error messages. Says error compiling movie. Tried various advice without success. Computer is up to date, as is Premier pro and the GPU. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling Premier Pro, same results. Tried on a different computer and get the same. Will try formatting the cards on camera again but i can't seem to figure out this latest Premier Pro issue I am having. Any help would be appreciated.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Warp Stabilizer PRESETS should start analyzing automatically.

When saving a warp stabilizer PRESET (or copying and then pasting the fx with it's customizations made), it won't start analyzing automatically. For a long sequence with small parts of video this is INCREDIBLY time consuming. It'd be easier to drop the fx in all the selected clips and wait for it to work. Hence, when applying a warp stabilization preset to a video clip, it should start analyzing automatically (or at least give you a prompt with an option) so you don't have to manually click on ANALYZE for each clip (just as if you're applying the fx as…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. ESSENTIAL GRAPHICS AND TEXT BROKEN

Yes, I have copied and pasted this same post multiple times over that last few months because no one has responded and this is a critical bug.

Do ya'll see this bug and say "Yep thats exactly how we intended it!"

This has been an issue for years. Did this on my old 2017 iMac as well.

Basically anytime I use an essential graphics effect or text. Or basically any sort of Graphic, it does this. (Attached screenshot) Sometimes it freezes this way and the playback doesn't work. So I have to quit premiere by Force Quitting it.

Also This…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Support Frame Blending on speed ramped clips.

Frame blending currently only works when the entire clip has been sped up or slowed down the same amount.

It really needs to support clips that have been speed ramped (aka, have a smooth transition from one speed to another within the same clip).

This is a feature so desperately needed that there is a plug-in that costs $300 just to do this.

Please Adobe, just fix frame blending so it supports ramped clips.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. M1 Playback delay and slow encoding.

When pressing space bar with h264 footage on latest premiere pro versions (beta included) it will take like 3 to 10 millisceonds to playback the footage which is annoying. And the encoding is slower than my laptop with a 1070 gpu. M1 Is not supposed to be faster? It looks really slow. Final Cut is faster. I'm using Mac Mini M1 16gb ram. Tried rosetta aswell and no differences.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Haptic Video

Haptic is the future of mobile video. PLEASE ADOBE!! Add haptic keyframing to premiere pro and after effects.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Poster frames don't work properly on Multicam sequences

Setting a poster frame on a Multicam clip often selects the wrong image. Took me a while, but finally figured it out.

Why?

Premiere only selects whatever is on Track 1 in the Multicam, rather than what is actually being shown in the thumbnail view (ie. the clip on the highest track).

Often there might not be anything on track 1 and your poster frame ends up being a black frame, not v helpful.

Please fix, thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. graphics vs titles

Los salientes títulos heredados tienen una posibilidad de desplazamiento (roll/crawl) que resultan muy útiles y más cómodas y que por ahora obligan a manejar "motion" con garga de valores de coordenadas que lo hacen mucho más molesto.
    Muchas gracias

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. h264/hevc exports still broken on Apple silicon (22.5)

When exporting to h264 and hevc, clips that are from a Sony cam and encoded H.264/MPEG-4 AVC Long GOP High Profile 4:2:0 Unconstrained Coding, rec 709, every 12th frame of the 23.97 source clip has flattened color, as if the color profile was deactivated just for that frame.
    But oddly, this does not affect clips from the same camera that were shot in the S-Log3 Cine color profile.
    Workaround: this problem does not occur if I export to ProRes instead.

macOS 12.4, M1 Ultra, Premiere Pro 22.5

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Bug report: .MOGRTs responsive design is (still) broken

MOGRTs responsive design feature (intro, outro) is broken Pr 2022. I have both apps updated to the last version, Ae 22.5.0 and Pre 22.6 Beta, and I'm running on a MacBook Pro 2018 Catalina. I will share my .mogrts (link bellow).

My .mogrts have some regular and simples expressions, text and shape layers, no sound and a posterize time layer on the top of it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VKx2M5dsGe_1AGuaxsOxm2DNuH9L6oAB/view?usp=sharing

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The new update is horrible

This new Import/Edit/Export set up that came with the newest update is awful. It clumsy, cumbersome, convoluted, and unnecessarily complicated. I understand how it works top to bottom and I can confidently say this is the worst update Premiere has ever received. Before this update, everything was accessible and streamlined (especially when creating a project or exporting a video), now I have to click a bunch of tabs and buttons to get it do something that was previously accomplished with a few key strokes. I keep seeing in past similar comments that Adobe did this because their research said it…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 636 637
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base