Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Multi-Camera Editing Has Significantly Becoming More Laggy in the Newest Version.

There is a big difference in editing multi-camera sequences in the newest version of Premiere. I edit a 2 camera podcast and have always edited it using premiere using proxies and even with proxy editing I am noticing a delay the amount of time to even get play back to initiate and then often times the audio is delayed which makes cutting between cameras in accurate. I always have to go back and readjust the clips because the cut was never where the actual audio was playing faster than the video. I've tried adjusting settings, downgrading playback resolution, etc to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Captions Errors and Improvements

Transcription/Captions are great however you could do with fixing the following and adding the second idea.

1> When merging captions, a space is added in between the text slides that were merged meaning you have to enter the newly merged caption to correct the spacing which is very annoying and shouldn't be happening.

2> PLEASE - let me add a dissolve transition to a caption.....

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. photoshopのようにユーザーインターフェイスを作ってほしい

windowsで文字設定を大きくすると作業画面が小さくなりすぎてしまい文字設定を小さくすると作業画面が大きくなって良いのですが文字が小さすぎて見にくいです。photoshopのように文字の大きさを変えるユーザーインターフェイスを導入していただきたいです。よろしくお願い致します。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. mp3 and mp4 failure

Premiere Pro won't import new mp3 or mp4 files and new mp4 files are audio without video. I've followed so many tutorials and nothing I do seems to work. please help

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. The way you changed around the captions is absolutely horrible.

This is just all around bad. You've made it so that none of my new captions will match my old settings. Even mirroring the settings doesn't bring about the same effects. And why aren't settings kept consistent when adding new lines to the same caption file? I have to re input the font and stroke settings each time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Closed Captions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Select Find Box shortcut should work in the Production Panel

It seems like the 'select find box' shortcut works for every panel, except the Production panel. Would be useful for me jumping around different projects to not have to use the mouse to find.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I'd love a feature for customising the tools symbols in Premiere Pro.

I may be a minority here, but I am wanting to change the cut/razor tool to something like a pair of scissors. I find the blade difficult to look at due to past experiences, and though the blade never used to bother me, I've just started a full time job as a videographer and having to look at it everyday is getting quite hard for me. Again, its definitely a minority thing so I don't assume it'll change, but worth mentioning.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. SILENT (BACKGROUND) AUTO-SAVE, PLEASE, ADOBE!!!

When you're editing captions, the auto-save feature REALLY, REALLY is annoying as ****!

Takes you out of the flow, as you
    a) have to wait for the process to complete
    b) do an extra few mouse clicks to get the line you were editing active again

If other NLEs can do this, why can't Premiere Pro?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Closed Captions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Bug: .srt captions are out of sync when exporting (PP 15.0)

In Premiere Pro 15.0 if you export a sequence with a .srt sidecar captions file using the "Source Range: Sequence In to Out" and your "In" marker is not aligned with the start of the sequence the exported captions are synchronized to the sequence timecode not the timecode of the exported video.
    Although this may be a useful feature for some workflows it feels like for most the default behavior should be to have the captions in sync with the exported video.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. essential graphics text tool request

Hello, it would be great to have separate sliders for ajusting width and height of text background in essential graphics panel in order to match our graphical charter.
    otherwise, it seems that text spacing ajusting does not effects equaly the two lines of subtitles.
    and finaly, it would be nice to export our own subtitle styles, it seems that styles are only recorded in each project...
    Thx.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Better timecode shortcuts so "." = 00 always

I find using period/full stop for seconds very useful.

It is only partially supported in Premiere. If . meant 00 always it would save a lot of time.

I find it can work for any number of seconds
    "10." jumps to 10s

or minutes,

"2.." jumps to 2mins

but not at all for minutes and seconds
    "105." jumps to 1m45
    "320." jumps to 5m20

I find this to be the case for either moving a clip or jumping to a spot in the timeline. Would be interested to know if others see this or am I missing a setting somewhere.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. BUG 15.4.1 crashes immediately after toggling to different app, not ready for release

Have just rolled back to 15.4.0 and the issue has gone./
    Please test fully before release or I shall have to bill you for the downtime.
    Check with Newtek in case NDI streaming is problematic.
    Check compatibility with nvidia studio and BMD decklink drivers.
    15.4.1 has an issue that is causing it to not display video. Assume it is a mercury GPU thing but disabling hardware acceleration did not stop it happening. Also test for dual GPU users in case Premiere is getting confused by multiple identical GPUs

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. BUG: Toggling away from app and back again crashes Premiere / stops preview working first

Latest Premiere, latest Nvidia Studio drivers 1070Ti founders x2 / Xeon 2867v2 x2
    Decklink 4KExtreme 12G - latest drivers
    Rednet PCIe dante card - ASIO
    Asus Hyperdrive 4x Corsair 960GB MP510 in RAID 0

Pro Res HD footage, any footage

Premiere is now unuseable as the monent I switch apps video no longer plays and shortly after the app crashes
    trashing preferences and reinstalling does not help

Worked fine until yesterday
    Possible causes?
    installed NDI 5?
    removed second monitor>

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Synching ready transcripts

Thanks for the new speech-to-text feature! I'd also really love to see the option for synching the already existing transcript (from the .txt file, for example) with the video.

Most of the time, I already have the text of what is said in the video, so using speech-to-text and correct it where needed is kind of not the most rational way of doing things. If you introduce this function, that'd be a life-changer for me, so much time would be saved.

When I tried to use "Import transcript" feature, it only allows .prtranscript files, but I have plain text.

Thank…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. MULTICAM SEQUENCES LAGGING - after every edit windows - Professional Editor Inquiry

HELP! Multicam - freezes - for 8-30 seconds after any edit in timeline

Professional video editor - missing deadlines - please help

This is happening now to multiple projects - this did not happen in the past. if I 'touch' timeline a freeze of the premiere app occurs for 8-30 secoids

windows,32gigs ram (24 allocated) no other software running - NVME for os and app, seperate NVME for cache, external SSD for project file and media together (tride using 2 different ssd to ensure the ssd was not the problem) using low res default proxies and 1/4 res & lumetri…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. When I have the app open but in the background while I'm using other apps, it frequently pops up, interrupting what I'm doing. Very annoying

When I have the app open but in the background while I'm using other apps, it frequently pops up, interrupting what I'm doing. Very annoying

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Option to Add Markers in Comparison View

It would be nice to jump around to marked spots on the comparison view by clicking markers instead of having to scroll through or copy/paste a timestamp.

Someone might have a lot of markers, so you could create an option in the markers panel (double-click) that says "Include marker in Comparison View"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Create an option for the Surface tablet

I would like to request that the rest of the adobe suite be put on the Surface tablets. As a photographer and videographer I felt the surface would allow me to perform everything I needed to and loved the design. I was extremely disappointed when I learned that rush and the rest of the suite I purchased were not available for my tablet/laptop

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Application Stops Responding when nesting video clips

PP stops responding entirely after clicking the "okay" to nest video clips together. Tried unlinking from the audio (suggested by another user) and had the same result. No issues nesting graphics/other elements, the issue only applies to videos with and without effects applied. Tried uninstalling/reinstalling app, using the 2 previous versions of PP, and still got the same result. This is a new issue and have never had a problem nesting clips before.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 553 554
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base