Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Premiere Pro reference frame for After Effects

Just thought of an idea while I was making huge amounts of text frames in after effects using Red Giant text generator.
    It would be handy if we could send a single frame with one click from Premiere Pro timeline to After Effects (would be in the snapshot option box I think - opens in the AE footage window) so I can reference PP in AE. While Im making text frames I need to check premiere for spelling and formatting. This could also be useful as an option to send the frame to the active timeline, or just import it…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Glitchy copy/paste attributes function

The copy/paste attributes function has bugged out numerously for me. For example I'm copying the Opacity effect from one layer to another, and the mask transfers over but the keyframes don't. Very frustrating since it works perfectly fine on other clips but not others very randomly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Opening project window next to existing projects

When I open multiple new projects, the project panel is never in the same group, it's either on the wrong side of the screen or in a new group. It would be nice to have them open in the same group as the other project panels.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. DVD and BluRay Authoring for Wedding and Dance Recital Videographers

You already know the issue, many people have posted about it. For some reason I was shut out of my old trusty copy of Adobe Encore, and I'm now not able to create DVDs and BluRays for my clients. I understand that Encore was dropped for some reason, and I'm sure there was a good reason. But how in the world have you not created an alternative yet? You have such comprehensive software for every aspect of the video production workflow, but then don't offer a way to burn the project to DVD or BluRay? It boggles the mind. PLEASE…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Project Manager Issue with Blackmagic RAW

I'm trying to collect files and copy to new location. But every time I try this I get a error message saying "an unknown error occurred during the project manager operation. Please save your project and retry the operation". I'm convinced it's an issue with the Blackmagic RAW files inside my project because other projects (ones with mp4 or mov clips) export just fine. Help!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Ajuste de altura do som na busca nos arquivos (aba Projetos)

Quando se está editando na timeline, geralmente o som já está sendo ajustado e as vezes ele está em uma altura agradável, porém se no mesmo instante formos buscar na aba PROJETOS os arquivos brutos, geralmente temos que baixar o volume do fone para não levar um susto com a diferença de altura do áudio dos arquivos brutos. Portanto, se tivesse um fader quer pudéssemos recorrer para baixar o volume antes de escutar os volumes do brutos, seria ótimo.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 楕円形マスクの方向キーによる動きがおかしい The movement of the arrow keys on the elliptical mask is strange.

Windows 10 v2004+Premiere Pro v15.2.0

「エフェクトコントロール」パネルから「楕円形マスク」をかけ、「プログラムモニター」を選択した状態で、楕円形マスクの頂点を選択して方向キーで移動させようとした場合、選択した頂点ではなくマスク全体が移動します。

4点の長方形マスクとベジェのペンマスクは選択した頂点が移動しますので正常です。
    また、各マスクとも頂点を選択しない場合はマスク全体が移動しますので正常です。

本件、不透明度エフェクトとモザイクエフェクトで確認しました。

Google Translate

Windows 10 v2004 + Premiere Pro v15.2.0

If you apply "Ellipse Mask" from the "Effect Control" panel, select "Program Monitor", select the vertices of the ellipse mask and use the arrow keys to move them, the entire mask is used instead of the selected vertices. Will move.

The 4-point rectangular mask and Bezier pen mask are normal because the selected vertices move.
    Also, if you do not select vertices for each mask, the entire mask will move, which is normal.

This case was confirmed with the opacity effect and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. my application freeze everytime I scroll in the timeline, and stop to freeze when the little pictures in the timeline appears

my application freeze everytime I scroll in the timeline, and stop to freeze when the little pictures in the timeline appears.
    It's so hard to find somethink we looking for in the timeline with this issue...

My PC :
    Ryzen 7 2700
    msi b450 gaming plus max
    32 Go 32000Mhz
    1660 super OC
    W10
    EDIT on CRUXIAL X8 SSD

Thanks !

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Need to be able to italicize just a single word instead of the entire sentence in a caption

In PPro 2021, italicizing a caption or subtitle is an all-or-nothing thing.

If I click the "Faux Italic" button, the entire line is italicized. I can't italicize just a single word.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Closed Captions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Exporting glitch when exporting to shared storage over AFP on 15.0 and above

When exporting an H264 MP4 (haven't tried other codecs) from Premiere or Media Encoder using 2021 versions (tested 15.0, 15.2, 15.4 beta) to a shared storage volume connected using AFP (AppleShare), the last 5 seconds of any export image and audio glitches and freezes while the file continues the remaining seconds. The file itself doesn't appear corrupt but the video content isn't complete. Tried switching renderer, but it didn't solve this.

Premiere 14.9 works and all previous versions. Connecting using SMB works. Exporting local works.

The AFP connection is going through Acronis which runs on a Windows server, so the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Saving Templates to a local computer folder and creating an asset with an Essential Graphic

I'd like to save a template to my client folder - and then import it from that folder - but I can't import a template from a local folder.
    ALSO... Why can't I make an Essential Title an asset? One reason I've always liked Legacy titles, is that you can save the graphic as an asset in your Project folder - and then make a global changes to it. Essential graphics have to be pulled from a timeline.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Closed Captions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Put audio effects on adjustment layer

Would be great if audio effects could be put on an adjustment layer in the same way that video effects can be.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Support a caption/subtitle file format that includes positioning (such as TTML)

Premiere 2021 has a much improved captioning & subtitling workflow, but it has a huge weakness in that the only import and export format it supports is SRT, which does not preserve position info.

Our clients (which includes big ones such as Netflix) generally require us to reposition a caption or subtitle when it obscures a character’s lips or when it obscures on-screen text. Often this can be as simple as just moving a caption/subtitle instance to the top instead of the bottom.

However, the SRT file format doesn't support any positioning info at all. So, even though Premiere itself…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Closed Captions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Bug: JPEG 2000 encoder is broken for YUV pixel formats

Hi,

The JPEG 2000 encoder in Adobe Media Encoder seems to be broken for YUV pixel formats. For RGB pixel formats there is no such corruption. We need this format for archiving, would it be possible to fix the bug?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Optical flow not working in latest version

When I export the footage comes out scrambled

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. accelerator error with RED footage in latest release

For some reason I can't export certain sequences in my project because of an accelerator error. Seems random, works with 13 of 18 timelines, but not the remaining 5.

The ones that don't work, I have to kick out to Davinci, where they export with no problem.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Text Tool Controls

Something simple, but ironically ESSENTIAL that's missing from the new Text Tool but is in Legacy Title Tool is the ability to move text or elements by holding a modifier key (command/control). I constantly have to click out of the window, switch to the arrow tool, then click back in, otherwise I would type an "a" for example.

Also, the Transform + 180 shutter speed trick to get motion blur on clips doesn't work on the new Text Tool, but DOES WORK on Legacy Titles. I use this function a lot for GFX sliding in and out. Another option, of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. New shortcuts to swap selected clip with the previous, next, upper and lower clip

This could be so handy to better navigate during the editing process of repetitive trying out new combinations with the order of clips (dragging a clip with the mouse for this purpose is very disturbing cause you could miss couple of frames and they'd be cut at that time and the selected clip would go in between them and you might not see that without a proper scale in the timeline)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 525 526
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base