Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

How can we improve Premiere Pro?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Have it detect a variable frame rate and allow you to correct it in the program.

If you don't support it in the program at least have a message come up to correct the problem. We just wasted 6 hours on separate occasions with your support team when all that was needed was to convert the video to a constant frame rate...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Adobe Premiere works "randomly" with the Canon C200 Raw files, sometimes it can read them, s

Adobe Premiere read outs of the RAW files files from the Canon C200 is really really random ! Sometimes you can access the game and LUTS, sometimes you… don't. Same files, same camera.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Update the click and drag function for the timeline and effect controls on Premiere CC 2019 V 13.1 operating on MacOS Mojave V 10.14.5

There is a problem with the click and drag function on the timeline when you try to click a spot on the timeline and drag the playhead to a different spot. The playhead will move to the click spot, and if you move it, the playhead will move to that second location but nothing in between. This also occurs when you try to change any effects in the effect control panel. The click will engage the effect, but you have to enter in manually the number. https://youtu.be/waGwsoJHODc This video shows how it functions. I'm on a 2018 Macbook Pro with…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Coping and pasting files there is a problem

I have my second project open and Timeline, I copied and pasted the files to the new timeline . It creates a new folder in the First project , where the files are supposed to be but the folder is empty. the files that I copied over are in the new timeline but not in the new project. But if I delete the folder in the new project it created the files are also deleted.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Premiere Pro CS6 download titles link - page not found

On this page - https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/multi/library-functional-content-missing.html
    there is a link to download functional content - title files but if you follow the link (https://blogs.adobe.com/premiereprotrainingfiles/PremiereProCS6ContentWin.zip) you get a 404 page not found error.
    Please advise asap.
    Thanks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Track targeting behavior

Change the method of targeting tracks so that the sequence defaults to all tracks being targeted unless the user takes action, such as a preference choice.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. The LUTs that Lumetri Export give my footage banding - Why such low quality??!

The LUTs that Lumetri Export give my footage banding and are of low quality. Their file sizes are 5 or 10 times smaller than the .cube files that Davinci Resolve exports and my question is: why would Adobe Premiere - one of the biggest and most well known NLEs on the market - have .CUBE presets that are so low in quality that they create banding when applied to footage?

And secondly why can't we select between differing degrees of .CUBE export so if we need a high quality LUT (which I'd argue is 100% of the time if you're…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add Blend Modes from After Effects to Premiere

I would like to have the "Matte category" added to Premiere, e.g. Stencil Alpha, Stencil Luma, Silhouette Alpha and Silhouette Luma. I don't think these should be an After Effects exclusive.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Hire and implement a large team of beta test editors to TEST Premiere Pro before release

Month after month, year after year, Premiere is buggy, yet they keep working on new flashy features while the original stuff is buggy.

PLEASE hire a team of Editors where all they do is TEST Premiere Pro CC with BIG project. I'm not talking about a 2 minute commercial, like actually a large feature film project with many layers, many different file types, effects, audio work, dynamically linked to AE etc etc etc. Over an hour long of fully edited stuff. Work with Keyframes, lumetri color, adjustment layers, luts etc.

Have these Editors beta test software and WHEN, not if…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. set audio levels on import.

Create a preference that all audio imported has a default decibel level set to users preference. There have been several instances where I've opened a music track in my viewer and nearly blown my ears out because in the timeline I turned it down by about 30 db's but the master files has been untouched. I would love to be able to set a default level and turn up audio rather than always having to turn down music and SFX. This would be a safeguard for the times that I don't remember to select all of my music files and…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. BUG: Modify Clip Timecode for current frame not working correctly in any version past 13.1 and above

Modify clip - Timecode
    Modifying the clip timecode for the current frame is being applied to the start of the clip and not the current frame. Had to go back to version 13.0.3 for this to work correctly. Its an absolute necessity for us since we do multicam shoots on dslrs with a digital slate and input the timecode on the clips in post before editing.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Screen flicker when using Lumetri Scopes in Adobe Premiere.

Screen flicker when using Lumetri in Adobe Premiere.

I noticed it was only happening when I had the Lumetri SCOPES panel open and made adjustments on Lumetri, but goes as away when I close it. Is this common?

My GPU drivers are up to date and games, 3D programs work fine.

I notice the flicker only occurs when I use the Lumetri Scopes on my native display resolution of 3000×2000. If I go down to 1080p display, or even close the Scopes panel, there is no flicker. So I think that may be the issue. Which works as a fine…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Jus put a outline element

Jus put a outline element as simple as that, for be abble to outline a png for example

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Map all audio track outputs in ONE window!

Please let us see and map all of our audio track outputs in the Audio Track Mixer in ONE screen, rather than having to click on each track individually in order to assign its own output channel!

A screen similar to the Bin's "Modify > Audio Channels" window would be perfect. We can see all of our timeline's audio tracks and choose what channel(s) each of those tracks is assigned to all at once. Would save lots of time!! (See mockup)

Thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Sequence Tab order in Timeline should stay put

When opening a project in PPro, the order of the Sequence Tabs in the Timeline Window should open in the exact same order they were left. Currently, if I had, say 6 tabs open (Act 1, Act 2, Act 3, etc) and closed the project, when I reopen the project these sequences will open up out of order (Act 6, Act 3, Act 4, Act 1, etc random order). This is really annoying, because then we need to drag them back into order ourselves — which is already a buggy process sometimes, as the scaling of the dragging goes all…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Make it so it doesn't lose links to proxies EVERY TIME I OPEN IT.

Make it so it doesn't lose links to proxies EVERY TIME I OPEN IT.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Bug: Mac OS will not eject drive if Media Browser has been used.

If I use Media Browser to look for footage on an external drive, I then cannot eject that drive via Finder even if no footage has been imported. Premiere won't allow the drive to be ejected.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. damnnnnn, fix premiere!!

………………………………………...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. PR crashes using Color Picker in Comparison view

Reproducable bug in the latest version of PR (v13.1.2 @the time of writing).
    Here's an annoying one:
    1) Turn on the "Comparison View" in horizontal or vertical split mode (side-by-side seems to be unaffected)
    2) In the Lumetri panel try to use ANY of the color pickers (i.e. the WB Selector in "Basic Correction" tab, ANY of the pickers in the "Curves" tab or ANY of the pickers in the "HSL Secondary" section – it doesn't matter, "pick" your poison really [pun intended])
    3) Watch PR crash hard

Reproducable on OSX (AMD) and WIN10 (RTX2080)
    Anyone else joining the party?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 260 261
  • Don't see your idea?

Please do not use your Adobe ID and password.

Feedback and Knowledge Base