Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Relink Proxy Media

Please just make it where it will search multiple selected drives and look at a set amount of "character" in the file name!!!

please fix this!!!!! I work as a colorist at a television/film production company, and every time I need to relink from offline media, I have to individually select each folder because the (offline) file extensions are different from the (online) raw files... and it takes hours if not days!!

Please just make it where it will search multiple selected drives and look at a set amount of "character" in the file name!!! That way I can select…

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Need an auto scroll feature for markers while viewing in the program window. Markers that are viewed in the Source window do this.

When the markers window is open it will not autoscroll up or down while jumping to previous or next marker when in program/sequence mode. It works properly when jumping through markers in the source monitor, however. Video attached as reference.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Crash at dissolve duration

When you change a dissolve duration to 00:00:00:00 by mistake it instantly crashes Premiere.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 3 Imperative things...

1) Solve the "The selection you are deleting contains clip references in one or more sequences. If you continue these clip references will also be deleted..." issue. This makes projects a mess and is a headache to deal with, make it so the clips just go offline, not removed from every timeline.

2) Multicam/Subseqeunces - We need to be able to access and choose all audio tracks just like video in one married clip. Why is there no multicam applied to the audio? This is super important.

3) Globally searchable markers. Please.

We're all paying for this software please update…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 3 Imperative things...

1) Solve the "The selection you are deleting contains clip references in one or more sequences. If you continue these clip references will also be deleted..." issue. This makes projects a mess and is a headache to deal with, make it so the clips just go offline, not removed from every timeline.

2) Multicam/Subseqeunces - We need to be able to access and choose all audio tracks just like video in one married clip. Why is there no multicam applied to the audio? This is super important.

3) Globally searchable markers. Please.

We're all paying for this software please update…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Restore DV capture settings in Premier and Catalina

DV capture settings have disappeared. Please restore and work with MAC to restore settings.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Audio levels sound peaking when they're not peaking on the waveform or anywhere else.

My audio sounds as if it's peaking during playback but the levels show up as fine. Once exported the levels are reasonable sounding again. No changes to my speakers or hardware between playback. I've noticed this since the 2020 update but not necessarily related.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Fix sections/topics acting up when manipulated from plugins

When manipulating the visibility of topic/section params in Premiere Pro's ECW from an effect plugin, by manipulating their PF_ParamDef received in the params array, or even manipulating the visibility of regular params inside closed section params, Premiere 2018 and 2019 make a mess of it. This results in a quite poor usability standard when designing plugins for Premiere Pro (basic GUI methodology becomes impossible to implement).

Updating visibility of regular params in closed section:
    - add a section
    - add a slider in it, and mark it PF_PUI_INVISIBLE
    - add a button outside of it
    - manually collapse the section…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Renommer ne fonctionne plus

Dans la fenêtre projet, impossible de renommer les éléments, que ce soit en reclic ou via la fonction "renommer" en clic droit !
    Depuis la mise à jour 2020.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. bug premiere pro 2020

bug report on premiere pro 2020: playback stop while playing on timeline and then display message: "A low-level excerption occurred in: Adobe Player (Player:11)" - then Premiere crash, and i have to force quit from force quit application. i'm working on a MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports), 3,5 GHz Intel Core i7,

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Bug: Once 'Frames' timecode option is selected on timeline, no option exists to switch back

On my timeline, I right clicked on the timecode readout and selected 'Frames'. I then wanted to change back to timecode but on right clicking, the only option I'm given is 'Frames' (Screenshot attached), which is already selected. I've tried closing and reopening Premiere to no avail.

It hasn't affected other sequences, so only the timeline and program viewer readouts. But I'm now stuck with a sequence with this quirk and don't want to have to copy paste my sequence every time I need to check frames!

This is on a Mac running Catalina 10.15.1, and running Premiere Pro Version…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Ask me to sign-in WITHOUT closing Premiere, please???

Creative Cloud is doing a really annoying thing lately, where if you open Premiere without signing in to CC, it doesn't ask you to sign in... it just closes Premiere on you. Either through a "Premiere has to close because you are not signed in." window, or it just closes (at least it asks you to save first...).

WHY can it not just ask me to sign in? That's what it used to do. Why change it to this middle-finger to the user? Now if I forget to sign in before opening Premiere, I have to waste time with it…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Keyboard input in sequence ignored

the sequence cursor for sliding and scrolling thru frames and other controls I used to input with keyboard suddenly aren’t t working anymore. In all other windows and toolbars keyboard input works normally, please help me, it’s very frustrating.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Transmit Out Bug after minimizing Premiere

When I have Transmit Out enabled, and switch to another app, frequently in a fairly short period of time the image from the transmit out monitor comes back, but BALLOONED OUT immensely so it takes over most of my three screens.

When this happens, sometimes I can grave-key out of it, sometimes hitting Escape or Enter gets out of it, but sometimes the only thing to do is to Ctrl-Alt-Delete to bring up Task Manager and kill Premiere.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transmit  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Canon XF705 HEVC-MXF 4K files have very choppy unusable playback even at 1/8 resolution

Thank you for including HEVC-MXF support in your recent update. However at 4K the files are still unusable, even at 1/8 resolution I get choppy playback (works fine at 1080) which means I can't edit. I have a 2 day old iMac Pro with upgraded memory, processors, and video cards.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Fix Bugs

Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019 (13.1) ran pretty much without any issues for me. After installing Premiere Pro CC 2020 (14.0) everything has slowed to a crawl. Buttons take 50 seconds to respond. When it converted my previous projects, bins where lost, effects that had been added into the projects where done. I even uninstalled CC 2019 and CC 2020, and then did a reinstall of Premiere Pro CC 2020 (14.0), to no avail.

I also updated my NVIDIA drivers. My computer is no slouch with:

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz
    Speed 4.2 GHz
    Number of Cores 8 …

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Fix playback for imported iPhone video on desktop

Even when using the exact settings as the original clip, the playback for footage taken from iphones will not sync correctly. Audio will be fine but the video will jump all over the place.

I'm working in the most current version now, it also didn't work in the 2019 version.

a simple .MOV file with 29.97 FPS.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Support for ProRes 4444XQ

Support for ProRes 4444XQ export settings, this is essential for and available in Final cut and Davinci. What is the pipeline for feature films without ProRes4444XQ ?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Automatic Audio waveform generation

Our setup is multiple user account in single workstation and every user has their own settings. i am looking for a particular settings that need to be disabled across all user profile.

Is there any option to disable "Automatic Audio Waveform Generation" in config file globally?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. PP 2020 poor high speed playback and export frame issue

My updated Premiere Pro 2020 has poor juddery playback at high speed (over 100%)
    Also my main issue is the export frame function delivers a totally different grade and lightness to the original

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 312 313
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base