Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. change audio track type

Be able to change an audio track type instead of having to make a new one.

Also change the master output audio mapping/settings without having to make a new sequence.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Have custom presets only at top of new sequence and export presets, hide all others

Instead of having 100 sequence presets at the top of the new sequence window you can hide all the ones you rarely use.

Likewise, hiding all other exporting presets that are never/rarely used would be helpful.

We use 2 sequence types and three export types and every time you have to select a parent catagory, then a sub category just to get your preset.

Why not save your favorites as quick buttons (about 5 of them) at the top, and it's a click and go, not select and OK.

Again, hiding all those presets would be great, nice to know…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. In-App Tutorial work in Shared Device Licensing

In-App Tutorials do not work with Shared Device Licensing. Product doesn't match Named User Licensing. Professor who has Named User License created course material to use in Class on Shared Device, but students can not use this "feature" because it is Online and not included in SDL.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Multicam play without requiring track enable/disables

Right now multicam works on the lowest enabled track. If you want it to work on track 2, you have to make sure track 1 is disabled and track 2 is enabled.

This is bad design. It requires constant switching of track status and makes it impossible to view a sequence continuously if you use multicam clips on multiple tracks. The ideal situation is that the multicam viewer show whatever is on the highest enabled track in use.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Flatten video tracks

A simple option to clean up a timeline. Example I have 10 video tracks I want to merge them down to one track with hard cuts in ONE CLICK.

Would speed up process to make a clean XML or AAF that the colourist can import into whatever software their post house uses. ie DaVinci Resolve etc.
    Thanks

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. BUG - PPro 2020 14.0.1 - Stereo audio channels are flipped

I have recorded some clips with stereo audio. Left channel was using a lav mic, and right channel was from the camera mic. When I play back, the audio meters show levels in the correct channel (left channel is much louder than right). The waveform in the track show the left channel being much louder. But, the audio is flipped between my speakers when playing back.

I verified through Windows 10 audio settings that my speakers are connected correctly. When I play back the files in VLC, the audio is correct. The files are H.264 MP4 files. I originally recorded…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Bug with NVIDIA Studio Driver

When using the NVIDIA Studio drivers Premier 2020 crashes in the export menu after clicking 'Save As'. Issue is fixed when changing to the game ready driver.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. BUG - Premiere Pro 2020 14.0.1 Playback colors significantly off

When pausing footage playback from my timeline, the entire picture drops in exposure roughly 50% and it takes on an odd magenta hue as well. Once it's played again, or when actively making Lumetri slider adjustments, it returns to the correct "brighter" state until pausing again or releasing the slider.
    Playing footage from the source monitor doesn't have this issue, only the Program monitor.

In addition, when exporting in Media Encoder, it exports the proper "brighter" version, but if exporting in Premiere directly, it exports the "dimmer" version.

Downgrading to 14.0 temporarily resolves the issue, it seems to only be…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Files contains a complex edit list

Support files contains a complex edit list in Premiere Pro

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. MP4 files turn green/flicker and 'disintegrate' entirely or at random intervals (Mac)

Using PP v14.0.1 on Mojave 10.14.6. MP4 files which look perfectly good in the Finder turn green, green and purple, and or flicker and break up horribly in the Timeline. Same happens on export too.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Essential Graphics new bugs in 14.0.1

After updating Premiere to 14.0.1, dragging the CTI in a timeline with Essential Graphics files causes them to flicker and stretch momentarily in the Program window. It doesn't matter if clip is rendered or not. As far as I can tell it doesn't crash Premiere or have detrimental effects other than visual annoyance, but it's a big annoyance.

Also, our .mogrts for our templates have text in the empty fields that appear in the program window but there are no words in the essential graphics text field. I call it ghost text. The only way to work around it as…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Using captions to subtitle a feature film. Am making corrections to the captions, though the corrections appear in the list of captions corr

Using captions to subtitle a feature film. Am making corrections to the captions, though the corrections appear in the list of captions correctly, the old incorrect caption keeps appearing on screen. I have deleted all preview files and render files for the project and tried it both Premiere 14.0.1 and 13.1.5. I am using the Open Captions format for the captions.BTW: I am using a Mac OSX 10.14.6

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Enable fullscreen on MacBook Pro

I'm currently running OS Catalina 10.15.2 and premiere pro WILL NOT GO FULLSCREEN!!!! It is very frustrating, there is only a plus (+) button and not a full screen button (<>) in the screen dot. No other apps have thus problem.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Timecode sync audio/video in batches

Sync audio and video by timecode in batches:
    It would be great if you could select an entire bin or folder full of clips and autosync ALL of them in one go via timecode. As it is right now, you need to do them one by one which is very time consuming if you have hundreds of hours worth of material.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Show disc will be full BEFORE encoding.

I just waited 90 minutes for a video to encode. It had 10 minutes to go then I got an error message. "Your disc is full" it says. Then it spits out whatever video it encoded so far, with a big chunk missing. In other words, it's useless.

We desperately need a window to pop up BEFORE we begin the encoding process, not DURING. By then it's too late.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. **BUG** Multicam editor hangs or is VERY sluggish when Multicam Source Sequence is also open in an inactive tab

When editing a long multicam target sequence, Premiere becomes unuseable with minute-long or unrecoverable hangs each time I press play or relocate the playhead. This occurs when the Multicam Source Sequence is open in another timeline tab (but not active). Closing the Source Sequence tab restores normal functionality and playback and editing become responsive again in the target sequence.

It's often necessary have the source sequence open in order to make changes to the underlying clips (eg audio mix since audio is not editable in the target sequence which is ridiculous, adjusting exposure/colour on individual cameras etc) I find myself…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. FPS issue in Adobe Premier 2020

When I import footage a 120 FPS, interpret footage to 24 FPS, put it on the timeline then try and speed ramp it up a bit so it plays in real time as opposed to slow mo, the picture viewer will not display the footage as it plays. It will show a still frame or it will play in a choppy motion. When I render the footage then it plays properly, Not used to this with Premier Pro CC 2019.

So I tested the same process in Premier Pro CC 2019 and when I speed ramp or simple speed up…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Please make it possible to set audio preferences to always bring in clips with MONO DISCREET TRACKS so I don't have to modify my clips.

Clips always come in with stereo tracks. So, I have to try to remember to modify before making Multicam clips and/or editing into timeline. And, I often forget. And didn't we use to be able to set this preference. Now the only option involves 5.1 Surround.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Create Search Bin: Video/Audio Usage

I do not like to wait for a project to load tons of media I ended up not using. So to speed up load time, I delete a lot of a project's unused media as I near completion. Unfortunately, the media is often within numerous bins.

Could Video/Audio Usage be added to the available Search Bin filters?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 333 334
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base