Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Premiere Pro 14.3.0, Build 38; Timeline does not appear at first when opening project, cannot scrub the timeline when it does appear, W

seems to have happened with the latest update, Windows 10, 32 GB Ram, I-9-9900K CPU @@ 3.60 GHz; Dell Precision 3630 tower, 64 bit OS

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bug with in the Radial shadow effect

I'm making a photo slide show. Each photo is nested and within the nest I apply effect such as scaling, position, overlays etc. I was using the radial shadow effect to create a white photo border which I applied on to the nest in the main timeline - On some pics it stop the effects on the pictures within the nest from working. When I disable the effect they work. Must be a bug I guess as it works 95% of the time. Windows 10. PP v 14.3 Build 38

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. BUG timecode broken if stepping up shot by shot with arrow key

Timecode on timeline has started showing incorrect times when I step up from clip to clip with up down keys. I haven't had a release this not ready for years. Can we keep the problems to the beta versions only please?!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Touchbar Timeline Navigation

I'd love to see timeline navigation and interactivity with the Mac's touchbar the way FCPX has.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0c_nddRA9pk

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Be able to import an album/collection from lightroom to premiere

I store all my files in lightroom (uploaded to the cloud) but now I need them in my premiere project. Any way to import directly?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please fix this problem: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/disable-auto-keyframing-in-track-effects/td-p/9006355?page=1#sa_src=web

If you edit an audio clip in premiere and loop it in the effect control window, keyframes are automatically set on the eq as soon as the values ​​are changed and you can't turn it off.
    Parametric EQ can be used to locate and eliminate interfering frequencies while the sound is playing. You change the settings in the loop until you have found the right setting. However, if hundreds of keyframes are generated, it won't work.
    The problem occurs with the parametric eq in premiere, but also with all other EQs, even with third-party plugins.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. search for effects

Ability to highlight search applied audio / video effects - so as we can tell where an effect has been applied throughout an entire project. This panel should be searchable and allow for quick disable/enable. VERY difficult to locate an obsolete effect - like audio reverb - in an older project

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Obsolete Effects

Disable Obsolete Effects !!!!
    Currently if an obsolete effect is on a project file, it won't open… why can't we just disable the effect prior to launch?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Obsolete Effects

Disable Obsolete Effects !!!!
    Currently if an obsolete effect is on a project file, it won't open… why can't we just disable the effect prior to launch?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. fix time remapping ppro2017-ppro2020

Time remapping is broken in 3 ways (in order of show-stoppingness)

1. In ppro2020 windows Cuda playback of time remapped footage that has been interpreted to a new framerate is borked:

https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro/suggestions/40471309-bug-time-remapping-interpreted-footage-14-2

1. From ~2019 onwards, time-remapped footage will ignore optical flow settings. You used to be able to create beautifully smooth speedramps with this. Not since 2018.

2. Time-remapping nested sequences (especially if the sequence contains either more than one video track, or any sort of edit) results in the premature showing of black before the sequence should end

https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro/suggestions/34384855-bug-report-time-remap-of-nested-sequence-results

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Bug report: Premiere Pro 2020 won't detect last version of After Effects for Dinamic Link

I just updated all the programs through Creative Cloud into versión 2020. But Premiere Pro won't identify the installed version of After Effects as the 2020. The first 3 attempts I try to replace a clip for a comp in After Effects it did as intended but I couldn't do anything more, it was freezed. For the next attemps I reinstall both programs and now it shows me the message in the attached image "Adobe After Effects 2020 debe estar instalado para importar este archivo". I am curretly going back to the previous versions to try it.
    I have all…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transmit  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Vignette disappears after rendering - BUG ISSUE

I'm running Premiere Pro v.14.0 om a new Mac Pro 2020 (302 GHz 16-core Intel Xeon W, 96 GB RAM) with Catalina (10.15.2) and I'm having this issue. Every time I render out a clip with a vignette, the vignette disappears. Even if the vignette is on it's own adjustment layer, it visually disappears though the settings for the vignette are still there. Please refer to attached images. What the heck is going on? This never happened on my previous version of Premiere. Make me regret updating.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. sequence ux does not update

Premiere Pro and Surface Studio 2. The Sequence UX does not refresh after zooming, and other operations. refreshes when i right click to get a context menu or when i drag a box around multiple clips

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Extending "Wipe" duration - BUG

Extending the duration of a wipe in v.14.3.0 (Build 38) duplicates the default wipe duration over that timespan instead of slowing it.

Example: clip A, short wipe to clip B, suddenly revert back to clip A, repeat.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Premiere Lumetri curves is hugely corrupted with new nvidia driver, my gpu is 1070 ti

pretty much the title, it's not a idea, it's just that when using curves in Lumetri in my footage the result gets fully corrupted and broken, with some weird white squares.

When rendering only in CPU this is solved, but preview time gets hugeeely slower

when downgrading the driver the issue is also solved, but this isn't a optimal solution since it's best for every other application and even premiere to have the most updated drives. I attached a image file showing how this glitch looks

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  GPUs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Most recent update broke Creative Color Correction. H.265 HLG footage wont take creative color after basic correction to .709

Most recent update broke Creative Color Correction. H.265 HLG footage (200 MB) wont take creative color after basic correction to .709. Basic color corrector used is the Fuji provided X-t3 to .709

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Most recent update broke Creative Color Correction. H.265 HLG footage wont take creative color after basic correction to .709

Most recent update broke Creative Color Correction. H.265 HLG footage (200 MB) wont take creative color after basic correction to .709. Basic color corrector used is the Fuji provided X-t3 to .709

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Copy audio keyframes from Clip to Track

It is surprising that it's impossible to copy audio keyframes from a clip to the track. I recently had a job where I'd added some music, then used the very good Essential Audio to add a load of ducking keyframes, which I then manually adjusted. The client then wanted to try out various other music tracks. So I thought "I'll move those keyframes from the clip to the track, then no matter what clip I drop in there, the keyframes will remain in tact". But that's just not possible. Which is plain silly.

The workflow should be :
    1. Ensure…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. BUG?:premire pro 2019でインポートできる上限サイズがあるのでは?

2018年頃までインポート可能だったファイル(mp4)を新規プロジェクトでタイムラインにドロップしようとすると禁止マークとなる。
    ・ 1ファイルのサイズが6GB程度はインポートできるが7GB以上のファイルはNGだった。
    ・ タイムラインの上限があるかと思ったが6GBまでの様々なファイルをドロップして上限が無いことがわかった。
    ・ 7GB以上のファイルは他社アプリではインポート可能

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. A global FX mute for audio

An easier way to compare audio before and after adding/altering effects

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 383 384
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base