Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Error alerts should be given in "time code" instead of "frame number".

With frame numbers, it is very difficult to tell where the error is occurring.
    Users usually edit based on the time code.
    I'd like to know the time code.

For example: x 35576 -> ◯ 00:19;47;02

リクエスト:エラーアラートの表示は「フレーム番号」ではなく「タイムコード」で教えてほしい

フレーム番号だと、どこがエラーを起こしているのかとてもわかりにくい。
    普段はタイムコードを基準として編集している。
    タイムコードで教えてほしい。

例:× 35576  → ◯ 00:19;47;02

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Speech to text clip timecode as source in sequences

Have the option to use source/clip timecode for transcription instead of following sequence. Sequence transcriptions are off when there are more than one clip in a timeline and the production crew took a break in between clips.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Closed Captions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Exported videos have random audio tracks dropping in and out

Premiere 2022, Win10 Latest Updates, Latest NVIDIA Studio Driver, RTX 3090.

When rendering out a file in HEVC with Hardware Encoding, the resulting file often has audio randomly missing. Re-encoding sometimes fix this issue, or sometimes the audio is just missing in a different section. There seems to be no rhyme or reason. Not using any third party plugins. Audio tracks have de-noise, Stereo Expander, and Multiband Compressor.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. When switching between work spaces, I prefer to keep all the same timeline tabs open

When switching between work spaces, I prefer to keep all the same timeline tabs open

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Fix Open CL and ProRes Raw Bug

ProRes Raw files are seeming unable to be played back on AMD GPUs using the latest PP 22.x + ProRes RAW 1.3 on Latest Windows 10 & 11.

See: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/issues-decoding-prores-raw/m-p/12648595

There seems to be a bug that prevents the rendering of frames using GPU Acceleration using OpenCL that produces a console Error and results in audio playing but only a black screen for video:

<12112> <Assert> <0> Debug Assert failed!
    Expression: dvacore::ResultSucceeded(result)
    Process: Adobe Premiere Pro.exe
    Process ID: 9652
    Thread ID: 12112
    Thread Name: Display Thread
    File: ....\Src\RenderRequest.cpp
    Line: 228
    Function: AdobePlayer::RenderRequest::ProduceFrame
    Last Error: 6
    Assert Dialog Show:false
    Callstack:
    xRendererEntry…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Thumbnails for exporting files

Premiere Pro needs to have an option for setting a thumbnail for the finished video file upon exporting

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Stop changing the install folder's name to match the year

Every year, the first update in the new year breaks my custom workspaces, any shortcuts I had to the program, and the program-specific macros that I have set up...because for some reason, Adobe has decided that the install folder must have a year in it, and that year must match the current year.

So once a year, before I get any work done, I have to first sit down and fix all my shortcuts, macros, and workspaces.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Mask tracking performance upgrade

As I have been working on some of my projects, I have been using the "Mask Track Forward" button a lot. When the shape I am tracking is in the one of the corners and parts of it go off and on the screen, the mask tracking messes up big time. I have to go in and change it frame-by-frame.

My request is just for general updates on the mask tracking. Please help me out and fix this!!

Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Have ever heard fix it til it's broken This updated versions suck I hate Adobe

Adobe Media Encoder has errors when importing sequences. Why can't it just work like yesterday when it was working? Long Videos no audio sync during playback after export. ??? Stop fixing things that already work. Going back to old versions is also a pain. I want my money back!!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. FIX THE ESSENTIAL GRAPHICS SECTION ITS VERY BUGGY

WHEN USING IT NTN YOU CLICKS MOVE YOU CANT ADJUST YOU HAVE TO KEEP RESTING THE WORK SPACE PLEASE FIX THIS.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Problems with composted video clips on newest premiere and M1 processor

The end of a recent video has 7 people who each say thank you and then freeze (using a frame hold). The frame held clips flicker and actually switch places on render. Preview looks fine. I had to work around using still images, but in a future project that will not be possible.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. i am sick of updating and having always problems with Adobe premiere !! HUGE PERFORMANCE, SPEED AND STABILITY PROBLEMS.

I use iMac Pro but my daughters iPads is faster in video editing then my FHD projects what if I use 4K !? ... Not Stable, not fast... crashes... that's what we pay for? Updates that makes more damages.. ADOBE !!! YOU STEAL MY TIME AND ENERGY. I prefer other Softwares that work ..Enough is ENOUGH.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Bug: 4K Video not displaying properly in 22.1.2 and Monterey 12.1

Edit a 4K clip into a 1080p timeline, with Scaling Preference: "Set to Frame Size." The clip is scaled properly and Effect Controls shows scale at 50%.

All good.

Double-click the timeline clip and, rather than showing the full clip in the Source Monitor, it shows only the scaled (center) portion of the 4K clip.

This makes it impossible to see the full 4K clip to determine pan-and-scan settings.

This behavior is new with Premiere and, I suspect, it's a display bug. This is an every-time bug and has been experienced by at least one other person.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Shortcut: Toggle ALL video AND audio Targets

I LOVE the shortcuts for Toggle All Source Video and Toggle All Source Audio, BUT if Adobe could add a shortcut that does both, that would save me a step when I want to target a specific track and use the "Trim Next / Previous Edit to Playhead" shortcut and ONLY trim the video or audio track I'd like to.

I mostly use the keyboard when I am going through footage pulling selects so this is much faster than the mouse.

Also please fix the Q/E shortcut! It doesn't trim one frame anymore in the latest 2022 when the playhead…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Keyframing problem with still clips made by hold frame method - Bug

Not an idea but pointing a bug. I am using some parts of the clips with frame hold and making still clips but I noticed when I add keyframes too zoom in or change position in hold frame clips even though new keyframes are 2 seconds away from each other it acts like real length of the clip (2 frames). It should be related with new updates.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Essential Graphics Text

Macでテキスト入力するとき、2021年版は「Shift + ↑」「Shift + ↓」で、カーソル位置より以前や以後を全選択できました。2022年版ではできません。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. BUG: Ripple Trim Q on First Frame — Broken on 22.1.2

Prior to 22.1.2, I use to be able to go to the first frame of a clip, press Q, and ripple trim that first frame from the clip. I do this a lot to edits.

Q still Ripple Trims the clip if you are not on the first frame, but this is a big issue for me. I need to remove a few frames off the start of a clips 100's of time in an edit session. Please fix!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Give back the overlapping markers

In premiere 2021 you could create overlapping markers ( with duration )... in 2022 if a marker overlap when you try to create a new one.. you can't and the edit panel of the past marker shows up. Was an essential feature.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 588 589
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base