Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Mask not properly maintaining borders of mask

I am getting absolutely driven insane by premiere lately, trying to mask a project out and it does not follow the lines on certain clips, it just crops out way to much. So i will spend a half hour neatly going around someones head only to find out once I enable the mask, with feather, nor expansion allowing any of the mask to touch the person, I end up with their head or body part cut in half. It's driving me insane. Does anyone have a fix?

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. BUG: Trying to add a clip to the timeline and only Audio is added, no video.

After dragging in my first clip into the timeline the subsequent clips I want to drag over only drag the audio. If I try to insert it from the Source window, same problem only audio of the specific clip makes it to the timeline. The work around has been to create a new timeline from the clip I want to add, then copy and paste the clip that's in that new timeline and return to my previous timeline to paste it in. Very frustrating. Please fix!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 4 Feature requests

Request 1- Hotkeys for scrolling up and down a timeline. If you have several layers of video and audio, but not enough screen real estate, it would be useful to make a keyboard shortcut to scroll by X amount of tracks, both up and down in the video timeline and the audio timeline. THIS WOULD REQUIRE 4 hotkey options, scroll up X video layers, scroll down X video layers, scroll up x audio layers, scroll down x audio layers. This would be especially useful when expand all tracks is enabled. Another bonus to this feature is if it could automatically…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Bug Report Premiere pro 2020

Bug Report Premiere pro 2020

I am truly truly amazed at how much this program has messed up workflows and projects without me initiating anything. I have been tolerating the bugs for too long and I hope Adobe can resolve these issues NOW.

• The captioning interfaces are just so bad. I will disregard the lack of functionality. The most recent mess up is premiere combining all my caption text together. I have no idea why or how premiere is able to initiate a command like this without me doing anything. Please please fix this bug. It is the most frustrating…
    1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 3 Features to improve timeline management

FEATURE 1- create 4 keyboard shortcuts to cycle up and down audio or video tracks one is viewing in both the video timeline and the audio timeline.
    SITUATION 1- You have limited screen real estate and several layers of audio and video. You have to bounce between minimize and expand all tracks, but always need to scroll with the mouse to get to the layers of audio or video you need to shift around.

This is a common feature in audio editing software where you just hit a button and it takes you up or down where you need to…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Clip markers make a project file unmanagably large.

If your project file is way bigger than it should be, try removing all clip markers from clips, namely WAV files. Clip markers on WAV files severely effect the size of a project I found. Adobe, please do something to fix this. And while you're at it, make them actually function where they are useful. the marker window doesn't even tell you the name of a clip. This makes searching for a clip marker across multiple clips a huge time suck. Clip markers should point to the media they are associated with and to that marker even though that clip…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Easy and random time remaping

This suggestion is for once you clicked on time remaping speed, it could be that instead of bezier you can draw the waveform and it automatically smooths out, the length of the clip remains, just trim itself, And add another ramdom button that automatically draw different waveforms every time you prush it. So with 5 clicks you are good to go.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Fails to load macOS Catalina 10.15.4

Premiere Pro now doesn't even open on latest MacOS. No idea what this means but...

Exception Type: EXCBADACCESS (Code Signature Invalid)
    Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000032, 0x00000001bea10000
    Exception Note: EXCCORPSENOTIFY

Termination Reason: Namespace CODESIGNING, Code 0x2

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. i am trying to make slideshow in premier i put transition in all clips now i want to remove them in one click is it possible

i am trying to make slideshow in premier i put transition in all clips now i want to remove them in one click is it possible

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. it wont let me log in on my second channel

hey it wont let me put in my second youtube account on the upload menu in premiere.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  3rd Party Software  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Improve masking interfaces

For the love of all that is good and holy please update the tools used for masking. I've been using Premiere for 3 years and haven't seen a single improvement to the masking function. Its clunky and difficult to work with once points are placed, always grabbing the wrong handle or rotating when I just want to select a point. I can't go more than a minute without getting so frustrated with the system that I have to stop. There has to be a better interface for masking.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Music

I do see you have made suggestions to other users that they can make the video using another program that already has music and then import to adobe premier pro, but that is possible for me or others. I like to make the movie using specific beats of the song, but also utilizing the slow motion features (and many others in Premier). I don't see why you can have available tracts to add or a feature to purchase them. Why haven't you contracted with a vendor to provide them. It seem as though Adobe thinks of everything...

Also, random idea.…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Option to change highlight color of selected bins

As you can see on the attached image. Very hard to read names of bins when using the bright interface in premiere. This is a huge bummer. I love the brighter interface but It's impossible to work like this.

Would also be nice to be able to make interface even brighter as in Avid.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Rush onto Chromebooks

CoVid19 is causing an issue with my high school kids learning about media production. Some of them have a phone, but all of them have a chrome book.
    Please make a Rush APP/Ext for chromebooks.
    Thank you!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Bug: Premiere Pro AE Dynamic Link Comps Create Duplicate Frames warning

In Premiere Pro (14.0.4), using Adobe Dynamic Link -> Import After Effects Composition to import multiple composition from an AE project (17.0.5) causes multiple comps on the timeline from that AE project to show duplicate frame warnings, as if they're all the same asset.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. PDFs of Command lists

There is a grid on one of the support pages with all the key commands. However, there is no button to download it as a pdf to have at your side while you edit. Could you please include an option for documents like this so one doesn't need to print the entire web page?

I'm guessing pdfs are easy for Adobe. :)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. I have twice been told that Audition has a black background for the workspace and grey text and that it can't be changed.

It seems ridiculous to me that I pay $600/year for Creative Cloud and you can't let me set my screen colors. I get this option with freeware! How about it? In the long run "You can get a Model T in any color you want as long as it is black" didn't work for long for Ford and the Model T cost less than Creative Cloud.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Merge log note from sound to subclip

How could I keep metadata from sound in a subclip?
    The sound ingenieur made some great notes during the shoot, I would like to keep those in the subclips,... but how?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Toggling option between point or lines in captions size.

Toggling option between point or lines in captions size. Should work for open captions.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Closed Captions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 355 356
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base