Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. BACKGROUND EXPORT OF "COLLECT AND COPY"

SO, why is it that I can Make Media in the background (via a headless version opening up into Media Encoder), but I can't Collect and Copy a project the same way?

Situation is I'm in the middle of a massive job, and have to stop all my program editing in order to make a new project (with media) of the sizzle reel I cut. It draws from the entirety of the project, and so is a pretty large chunk of files (468 GB).

And I'm dead in the water until it's done.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hot keys to turn on/off track

it would be great to have the option to add the hot key to turn on and off video/audio tracks (mute button and eye icon). this would make editing with multiple camera feeds/audio feeds so much faster.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. SOMETHING REALLY USEFUL IN 'FREEFORM' VIEW - icon tiles for clips, small icons for bins

The title sez it all.

I tend to go into 'icon' view infrequently, and for specific purposes. One of those purposes is to organise shots into broad categories: "Hood with People" "Driving" "Signage", etc.

What would make this easier for me would be to combine parts of List view and Icon view into a new Freeform-ish view. Keep clips as icons. make the bins small, as in List view. This would make it MUCH easier to see more bins in limited real estate, while keeping the ability to see the visual content of clips.

Besides, what do I need 20…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Change capitalization of text with Type Tool

Being able to change text capitalization from "SAMPLE" to "sample" with right click context menu.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Change capitalization of text with Type Tool

Being able to change text capitalization from "SAMPLE" to "sample" with right click context menu.

0 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Bug in opacity and invert effect

When I overlay 2 frames that are exactly the same, but one inverted, and I set the opacity of the upper one to 50%, one would expect a complete grey image because they cancel each other out. This was working in Premiere Pro 2015 and is still working in Photoshop 2020. However in Premiere Pro 2020 (and 2019) it is not working anymore and the image is still visible. I would need to see the same effect in the various tools from Adobe to assure that I get the same result.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Premiere Pro refuses to open any saved projects

Premiere Pro refuses to open any saved projects because "they were made in a newer version of Premiere Pro". That makes no sence, since they were made with the exact same version, which is the newest one available. At the moment, we can not open or work on anything, and that is a major issue.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Please please add the ability to color clips while in Icon view!

You can color a clip in the list view but then it does not show up in the icon view, significantly slowing down workflows. If you could color clips in the icon view you could easily organize footage by clips you think has potential and which do not. Then you could easily go back to your color-coded clips and add them to a timeline.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Uniform Scaling Broken with latest release in Premiere Pro *REPEATABLE BUG**

Hi There-

With the latest release of Premiere, Scaling is broken. If you take a video track and scale it, after a point, the x axis "pinches" in. Running 10.15.6 on Mac OS but has been working fine under that build. Images attached.

This is also effecting previous projects that worked fine until open and resaved under the latest build. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling. This only seems to affect graphic files or animated .mov files. The work around is to uncheck the Uniform Scale checkbox and manually fix it.

Photos below illustrate this behavior. It is repeatable.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Fix Keyframes

Keyframes aren't working unless I nest my clips, which is causing problems. When I try to animate a mask it doesn't animate, it just changes that property for all of the keyframes. Also my position keyframes are acting up by continuing to drift my clip despite there not being a keyframe animation making my clips move this way. And for Christ's sake, before you say "did you try _____?" YES. I TRIED EVERYTHING. Your software isn't working properly, and that's incredibly unethical considering I'm paying for it. Please fix your software.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Uniform Scaling Broken with latest release in Premiere Pro *REPEATABLE BUG**

Hi There-

With the latest release of Premiere, Scaling is broken. If you take a video track and scale it, after a point, the x axis "pinches" in. Running 10.15.6 on Mac OS but has been working fine under that build. Images attached.

This is also effecting previous projects that worked fine until open and resaved under the latest build. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling. This only seems to affect graphic files or animated .mov files. The work around is to uncheck the Uniform Scale checkbox and manually fix it.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Uniform Scaling Broken with latest release in Premiere Pro *REPEATABLE BUG**

Hi There-

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Uniform Scaling Broken with latest release in Premiere Pro *REPEATABLE BUG**

Hi There-

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Uniform Scaling Broken with latest release in Premiere Pro *REPEATABLE BUG**

Hi There-

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. When I try to playback a video on Premiere Pro, I hit place (or space bar) and then it takes FOREVER to start playing. How do I fix?

When I try to playback a video on Premiere Pro, I hit place (or space bar) and then it takes FOREVER to start playing. How do I fix?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Video playback issue on 14.4 on Mac OS

Encountered a bug where premiere pro will not play any video whatsoever. After pressing play, the playhead will not advance,neither will the timecode, but the audio will play, and the audio levels will track. This happens on both program and source

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. AMPLIAR EL ESPACIO DE TRABAJO

LA PARTE DONDE ESTA UBICADO EL MICROFONO NO SE PUEDE ARRASTRAR PARA REDUCIR EL ANCHO. ES UNA PARTE IMPORTANTE DEL LA INTERFACE QUE NO PUEDE SER APROVECHADA. DEBERIA SER MENOS ANCHA O PODER AJUSTAR EL TAMAÑO

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. OMG WILLYA FIX THE METADATA DISPLAY SO IT'S USEFUL?

Ya know, your product is so awesome that when a piece of it THIS BAD shows up I ALMOST feel bad for complaining.

But for the Bin "metadata display", I'll make an exception.

This is one of the WORST aspects of Premiere. Why? Because it simply is a pain in the **** to use, and it doesn't work properly. Here's how to fix it.

1) WHY is the metadata display tied to the Project? That is, I just changed one of my custom metadata display settings in a project. I opened up another project, selected that display - NONE of…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Don´t show the "What´s new" dialog over and over, and over, and over again.

Why do i see the "What´s new" dialog each time i open Premiere Pro? Some Adobe apps has a check box one can check such as "Don´t show again." but not in Premiere Pro. Deleting the Preferences don´t do the trick either.

Can´t we just get a "Don´t show again." box for this dialog and be done with it? This has been an issue for some versions now but now it´s ridiculous.

More info and pictures here:
    https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/why-am-i-seeing-the-quot-what-s-new-quot-dialog-each-time-i-launch-premiere-pro/m-p/11400960?page=1

And here:
    https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/welcome-tour-every-time-i-open-premiere-pro/td-p/11447060?page=1

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. The lastest version of Premiere Pro 14.4 hangs up at startup when an OWC Thunderbay (Thunderbolt 2) is connected (SoftRAID software)

The lastest version of Premiere Pro 14.4 hangs up at startup when an OWC Thunderbay (Thunderbolt 2) is connected (SoftRAID software) (MacPro 2013). Premiere Pro will launch when the drive is unmounted. and read the drive if it is mounted after startup

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 405 406
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base