Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow more than one audio plugin GUI open at a time or create an audio GUI rack

If I have multiple audio plugins on a track. Every time I adjust a setting on one plugin GUI the other GUI closes. DAW Software leaves all GUIs open until they are closed. Alternately, you could have multiple GUIs open in a rack so that the rack could be opened and closed as need. This would help reduce clutter.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Caption duplicates don't update

If you duplicate a caption layer and place it on a new timeline, any updates and changes to that file don't appear unless you quit and restart premiere. I often have multiple variants of videos with only slight changes to the captions. It would save me a ton of time not to have to make new captions for each sequence.

Also, the caption style (font, size, background) should automatically keep to the last settings used and not default to Helvetica.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Closed Captions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Losing Render Files PLEASE FIX I'm not sure why this has been deemed not actionable!

Losing Render Files PLEASE FIX I'm not sure why this has been deemed not actionable!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Make Clip selection be accessed by shortcuts independenlty of the playhead

For ex it could be a moving selection y arrow keys + a modifier key or any custom shorctut so you could jump to a desired clip on the keyboard like in the video game and then nudge or trim them if needed

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add a button to export the new transcript feature, as a text file/srt from the transcript window

Just add a button or option in the transcript window to export the transcript as an srt/text file

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Option to take a team project folder offline and clear remote storage

I have a large team project and the sync folder is 100gb and is taking up valuable local hard disk space. I would love the ability to selectively take a team project offline and have it live in the cloud (until such time I can archive it in my office) and then clear the local storage for that team project via creative cloud files.

Currently I believe you can stop sync but that stops the sync for all files that live on the cloud and I still need to sync other folders.

Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. [BETA] Captions export to text need timecodes and speaker names.

The export to text feature for captions is very handy, however they don't record the speaker's names or a timecode when exported out.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Fix Black Screen Crash

Randomly Premier Pro will freeze, causing my entire PC to freeze, unable to access task manager or anything else. BOTH my monitors will then go black for a few seconds, until they flash and then Premier Pro will close.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Playhead does not snap to markers on a retimed

1. Add a clip to a timeline

2. Add clip markers to the clip

3. Stretch the clip using the rate stretch tool

4. With snapping on, try snapping the playhead to the repositioned markers

Not only does it not snap, but also will continue to snap to "ghost" versions of the markers before they were retimed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. export the captions separately without the video

I like the new captions system in beta, but I want to be able to export the captions separately without the video, just like before.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. imported mp3 file with variable bitrate shows no waveform

when importing mp3 file with variable bitrate, PProCC20 v14.9 shows no waveform in the timeline. I have to transcode it to mp3 with constant bitrate to get the waveform in the timeline.
    Can you please eliminate this bug???
    I tried to upload my mp3 clip, but it was refused from uploading

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Wrong colours with Canon C300 Mark II/III footage

XF-AVC footage from Canon C300 Mark II & Mark III are displayed with weird colours in the Premiere Pro M1 beta. The specs of the footage are: 2048 x 1080 RGB444 (12 bit/225Mbps Intra).

The correct colour is the bottom left clip in the Source monitor.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Create ''Premiere Live'' for streaming video with Adobe CC

In order to put Adobe in the era of 2021, this is a project that could cost to much for Adobe, but they should definitely try. Work on a new application to create a livestream more easily and efficiently.

• Manage your livestream in the Premiere Live app.

• Connect your feed to Facebook, Instagram, or any social media platform that allows livestreams. Give the possibility to use RTMP/RTMPs or UTP protocol.

• Ingest others videos feed from their phone or webcam through the Premiere Live mobile app or through a dedicated link on the web (ex: live.adobe.com/UserID/CodeOfTheLiveSessionsInAlphaNumericNumbers.prl

• Make the possibility to import…
    2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Option to export timecodes and speaker names to text file from speech-to-text transcription

It would be great to have the option to export the timecodes and speakers info to the text file to help with paper edits.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Step Forward/Backward by # of seconds as an option.

I work with a variety of frame rates and need to be able to step forward/backward by seconds rather than by frames. 5 frames is completely useless, and setting it to 30 frames is better but only really works when editing 29.97 footage. My company also works with 23.98 and 25 fps and frames aren't useful in these instances.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Premiere Bug - Stall/crash when opening project with Wave plugin (this happens on multiple machines)

I believe this is due to either Mercury transmit or Wave plugin (L2 Maximizer) being in the project.

This is on a Mac (Latest OS) and Premiere, latest update, but it has been going on for a while. Premiere stalls while opening a project. It requires creating a new project and importing the old one everytime. This happens on multiple machines.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add more pre-defined input fields to a Sequence Marker

Ability to add more pre-defined input fields to a Sequence Marker, other than just Name and Comments.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. New/Open Production in Welcome screen

In our organisation we use the Productions workflow all the time for easier collaboration.
    But at the Welcome Screen we miss shortcuts for creating and opening projects.
    Too often our users click on "New project" instead.
    Please add "Productions" to the welcome screen. Thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Watchfolders

It would be so nice to have watchfolders. Which refreshes when new footage is placed in these.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Rounded Rectangle tool (or option to modify a standard rectangle after the fact)

I want to be able to draw a box with rounded corners. I'd also like to be able to adjust the amount of rounding.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 481 482
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base