Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bug - Premiere Pro - mogrt with responsive design time created in AE not working in PPro

I created a mogrt with two protected areas (responsive design time) in AE 17.1.1. When put on the timeline in Premiere Pro (14.3), and expanded with the rate stretch tool, the protected areas are also extended in duration. The "reset duration" item on the "graphics" menu is grayed out.

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

9 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Vertical scrolling over the complete timeline

Please get rid of the “division bar” between video and audio tracks so when you scroll vertically it works over the whole timeline or maybe implement a checkbox in the settings where you could activate or deactivate this behavior.

19 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bug: Timeline Hot Keys

There is a bug in the latest premiere update which does not allow any keypress to work while in the timeline window. It will severely hinder the edit flow and process.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. "We were unable to open the file on disk"

In Premiere Pro 2020, I am trying to import a .mov file on my imac—it says "We were unable to open the file on disk", I have tried renaming the file to .mp4 and .avi, nothing has worked. Please help.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Better Program Monitor Snapping to Sequence Boundaries and Guides (Snap to Guides)

• Ability to snap footage to Sequence boundaries

• Ability to snap footage to Guides

• Ability to snap mask edges/points to Guides

• Ability to snap pen tool to guides

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Audio keyframes set to "Linear" are not linear

Audio keyframes set to "Linear" are not linear

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Can't organize files and sequences in project bin

Just did the latest update (14.5.0 build 51) and I can't organize my project bin anymore.

Can't drag and drop stuff from a folder to another. I can't even cut/paste to move things around.

EDIT: Just tried to duplicate a sequence with copy/paste and I can't even do that.

EDIT 2: can't even use the keyboard arrows to move time cursor in media source preview pane.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Drag'n drop don't work anymore

Hello,since last update to 14.5.0 (Build 51) on macOS Catalina 10.15.7 (19H2) (both in french) , I have lost drag'n'drop 8^(

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Premiere Pro dont start.

After the new Update 14.5, Premiere dont start.

I try it twenty times but every time i open it, then premiere stops and the report say no feedback.
    At twenty and one time premiere starts, after ich closed every program on my PC.

Its absoluty out of the question that this is a joke from adobe!
    Fix it, i need to work and i have not every day a hour time to take this game with premiere pro!

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. OPUS AUDIO FILE FORMAT SUPPORT NEEDED

OPUS AUDIO FILE FORMAT SUPPORT NEEDED

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Premiere Pro 14.5 crashes constantly and lots of bugs

Aren't versions supposed to improve as there are new updates? This is 14.5! Not 14.0.

I get crashes when trying to attach proxies. (I created my own h.265 proxies for 120p footage in handbrake because when I try to create 120p proxies in Premiere it changes the frame rate to 60p making the proxies unusable..) I can attach 1 at a time and it works perfect, however if I try to do all of the 168 clips, it says "Not Responding" for several hours and if I click on anywhere on Premiere while it says the message it crashes. Same…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Warp Stabilizer Bug 2020

I applied the Warp Stabilizer effect to 4k footage that has been resized to fit a 1080p timeline. When I go to scrub back or play through the footage, the frame is pushed down to the bottom right corner of the preview window. It isn't just the one clip I've shown either. Ive had this issue with multiple different clips in the same timeline.

(See Pic 1 [No Warp Stabilizer] vs Pic 2 [Warp Stabilizer Applied]).

Why is this issue happening? Any help greatly appreciated.

I'm working with XAVS 4K Sony a7iii footage. 24p 100 MBPS.

Computer:

Macbook Pro 2019 …

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Link Media window not showing up

This issue is hard to explain, so please bear with me. I'm running the lastest Premiere Pro CC on Windows and when my media gets disconnected and I right click that media in project window, my whole Premiere freezes (like it's waiting on some action). It took me a while to figure out, but if I press Esc everyting gets back to normal.

It feels like Link Media window "opens" in the system, but I do not see it anywhere. Same issue with Attaching Proxies, I can't see that window pop up. After some research, nobody seems to have this…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Place the Quick Export button somewhere that makes sense!

Placing the Quick Export button in the Workspaces bar is a TERRIBLE design decision for 2 very obvious reasons:

1. Not everyone uses the Workspaces bar, meaning it won't be available in any workspace layouts that doesn't display it.

2. It places the button the furthest away from the Timeline (where most mousing happens), maximizing the amount of mouse travel to reach it.

The Quick Export button should be located in the Program Monitor, for 2 equally obvious reasons:

1. ALL workspace layouts include the Program Monitor, meaning the button would be available in any layout.

2. It would reduce mouse travel to reach…
    3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Masterclip LUTs intermittently stop displaying

We use a lot of Amira footage and normally the LogC-to-Rec709 camera LUT is automatically applied by Premiere Pro as a masterclip effect by default. Problem is when I reopen the project the LUTs do not show up - I can see them in the masterclip lumetri effect has the embeded Amira LUT in the creative tab , but the effect doesn't do anything if i turn it on or off - and there isnt a way to get access to that embeded LUT any other way.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Terrible playback with LUTs in Premiere Pro 14.5

When using LUTs in Lumetri, playback performance becomes really poor - like, stuck at 10-12fps consistently. Overall responsiveness drops as well. This is especially true with "heavier" LUTs and when using them in an adjustment layer.

Any version of Pr Pro 2020 beyond 14.3.1 exhibits this issue, so it's been around for a while. I was bummed to find that the issue is still present in 14.5 because the GPU accelerated decoding for H.264/265 media is an excellent addition.

Anyone know if Adobe is looking into this bug?

General notes:

I've noticed this problem on multiple systems (specs below)

It…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Bring back Label Color in Project Panel list mode, PLEASE

Where did the label colors go in the Project window when in 'List' mode? That was a relevant and useful tool. If you hover in the panel, it says it is there, but alas, there are no little squares.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Odd Rectangular Mask Behavior: Holding Shift + Dragging Snaps Unpredictably.

Clicking two points on a rectangle and attempting to Shift + Drag to keep points locked onto the X or Y axis doesn't work as expected. The axis meant to be locked will shift slightly, preventing you from masking precisely.

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base