Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Title Seperation for Effect Catagories

When I am looking through the multiple different setting to adjust for color correction I have a hard time navigating easily. The title for "Lift" "Gain" or "Gamma" are not easy to find once I have their dropdowns opened.

Please see picture example attached.

If there was a slight color difference in the title of the effect you eye would be able to travel between them easier. currently it's just a mess.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. When linking or relinking media select drives to omit for proxy or source linking

Have a check box to REMOVE a drive from the relinking process so for example Premiere will ignore your proxy files drive when you want to relink to source rushes.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add a "Synchronize" reference point

In the "Synchronize" feature for editing audio and video together, make an option where you can choose one of the tracks as a reference point.

Often when syncing multiple clips to one audio track, it will move the main audio to sync to the clip, thereby un-syncing the track from all of the other clips.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Fix the constant crashing with GTX 1050 TI graphics card. Software render sucks

This is old news and has been happening for much too long. Will not continue to subscribe to products if Adobe/NVIDIA doesn't fix this soon

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  GPUs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Bug - Pushing and pulling settings in Lumetri panel doesn't live update image until you release

Pushing and pulling settings in the Lumetri panel live updates the scopes, but not the image itself. To see the changes, you have to release your mouse button.

1. Push and pull a setting in Lumetri (don't release the mouse button)
    2. Watch the scopes live update
    3. Sniffle as your image doesn't update
    4. Release mouse button
    5. Image updates
    3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Warning of transparent pixels

I once delivered a project to a happy client, only to discover when uploaded to Youtube, that one of my animations was slightly off center and caused a gap of about 2-3 transparent pixels down one side. It wasn't noticeable inside Premiere because the gap, being black/transparent, was not visible next to the dark gray GUI.

Even with the transparency grid turned on, it would have been hard to see given the program monitor is usually zoomed out and would hide a small row/column of pixels.

If there were a warning on export, or a flashing red light in the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Sort this request board by lowest votes first

Seriously, there are well over 1000 requests, and the voting system isn't going to work if we never see the buried ideas.

There are many fantastic ideas on here, with few votes because they aren't being seen.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Bug: Adding Keyframes to Master Tracks Volume results in no sound at all, regardless of the keyframe values

Channels that are set to "solo" are being played, so the workaround is to just solo every channel. But that is a huge pain if you work with any substantial number of audio tracks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. sync the custom scheme xmp panels with adobe bridge

allow users to view and edit Premiere Pro cc 2018 custom scheme panels properties in adobe Bridge cc 2018.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Colour correcting master clip of nested sequence, corrects nested clip at timecode.

If you have nested a clip in order to use something like Warp Stabiliser, having to open up the nest, and then apply your correction is slow and painful.

It would be amazing to be able to stay in your master sequence, and when you apply a master correction to the nest, this correction automatically dives down to the actual clip within the nest, and applies the correction to its master without the user having to manually open the nest and work within it.

The user can work in the main sequence as though they are working on a regular…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Merge mutliple files in project window

Would be helpful to be able to select multiple video and audio clips in the project window and have a process to merge them into multiple synced clips

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Razor tool snap option

I've recently moved to Premiere Pro from FCPX (and have been non-linear editing since the mid 1990's starting on Avid)

It seems that Premiere's razor blade cutting tool DOESN'T SNAP to the playhead, and that there's no simple 'shift key' option for this. This is astonishing. - We are editing with frame accuracy, so why would I ever want to cut just 'somewhere near' the frame I'm seeing in the monitor? I ALWAYS want it to be exactly on that frame, and can't think of when I would ever want the cut to be somewhere randomly near that edit point.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. an easy sync of audio and video rushes

A simple Pluraleyes style audio/video sync. I don't like having to fudge it using multicam.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add a third LUT slot in Lumetri

There should be a second Input LUT slot at the end of the basic panel. That way, we could choose to prepare the shot BEFORE it hits the LUT and still keep the Creative LUT slot open for creative purposes.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Proxies from subclips sent from Prelude

When Create Proxies on Ingest is selected this should also apply to media sent from Prelude. When I'm marking up 4k and 6k footage in Prelude (the unsung hero of Creative Cloud!) I like to send them to Premiere as I finish a card or a camera set-up. Sure would be nice if the conversion to proxies could start when I do that so the media would be that much more ready when I get into the edit.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. MME Device Error

Recently, I went to plug my Turtle Beach Pro Headset with Premiere and I received a message for an MME Device Error. I looked up the problem using Google. Based on the recommendation I set the input to "no input." This did clear out the fault error, but it made the program completely useless at the moment. If I cannot use my headset to input the voiceover on the video I want to produce then there is no point in using the software. Now, the problem has expanded to every device and it only affects the input side. When I…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Command + Double click no longer opens multi-camera source seq's in timeline

While in the project bin, Command + double-click no longer opens multi-camera source sequences in the timeline. Using right mouse click then selecting 'open in timeline' works as well as creating a keyboard shortcut.
    They also open fine when you use command + double-click from within another timeline. The issue is just from within the project bin.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base