Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. BUG REPORT: Right Click not working in Project Bin

I saved a project on another system and went to import into Premiere (same update on both machines). I now can no longer right click on anything inside of the Project Bin. Oddly enough, I can however right click on the Video in/out. Restarted premiere/resaved project on this machine..nothing

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Let the users to specify the paragraph direction!

Thanks for making the demanding bi-directional text-flow feature readily available in the Adobe Premiere Pro. But the thing is, it always begins the text-flow from left, regardless of the starting characters, and unfortunately no control mechanism is available to accommodate the seemingly hard-coded behavior! Also, adding the desirable paragraph layout features; 'justification' feature, for example, will be a major improvement over the current setup ;)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Premiere not launching after upgrading to 10.13.4

Premiere failed to launch after upgrading my MacPro to 10.13.4. I installed the latest version of Premiere and it still fails to launch (program is unresponsive). Any suggestions?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add flat Asset View

Unlike pretty much any other NLE that I worked with, premiere does not have a "flat view" option, which shows you ALL assets of a project without any bin or folder structure. Therefor simple things like getting the accumulated duration of all media items in a project is a major task in Premiere. In avid you can just open the mediatool, mark everything and get the info for the marked items.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Rate Stretch Tool Bug

Hi!

Rate Stretch tool seems to a be bugged.

While using the rate stretch tool - which I believe interprets a clip's frame data and modifies each frame's duration and/or duplicates frames to make a clip "slow-mo" - Premiere Pro CC keeps duplicating frames but placing them in the wrong order, such as before the same frames in a clip, causing very clear glitches either in my project timeline or which often don't appear until I export my project.

Deleting my media cache has fixed it once, as has re-indexing my media cache folders to make the project create and…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Need assistance

Hi My premiere cc not working very good please i need your help

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. problem

Hi .. i have a problem with premiere pro >> when i press confirm .. This happens

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Bug with conforming mp4 files

A Bug with Premiere Pro 2018 (not 2017)

The difference here is what the codec is:

MPEG-4, MPEG4 Base Media / Version2, MPEG4 Adobe Flash

I just recorded the conforming times with the stopwatch . There were no differences in the 2017 version. Unfortunately, now there is.

2017er:

MPEG-4

2min

MPEG 4 Base Media / Version2

2min

MPEG 4 Adobe Flash

2min

2018er:

MPEG-4

9: 30min - almost 5 times as long

MPEG 4 Base Media / Version2

2min

MPEG 4 Adobe Flash

2min

Maybe there is still a solution.

Thank you

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Tracks are not staying patched to submixes

I regularly use audio submix tracks, and patch groups of tracks to them for organization. However, in the most current version of CC2018 (12.1.1), tracks that are patched into the audio submix do not stay patched in, and upon render they either lose their patching, or on closing and re-opening the program.

Of course this is a pretty urgent bug to consider fixing because we may setup a project to work in this way, and then do a render that automatically uploads to our client facing presentation through a watch folder of some sort, so to find out after a…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Fix this wireframe bug please!

Until recently, I've always been able to bring up the wireframe for resizing an image in the program window by putting the playhead on the relevant clip in the sequence and double-clicking on it's image in the program window. Now, more often than not it doesn't work. It works if I have just opened Premiere and it's the first thing I try....but then it stops working. It's an infuriating bug! Please look into it and fix.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Increase Size of Appearance (Icons, Text, etc)

Fonts and icons are too small! Especially when working on a laptop 15". I can scale the overall look on Window 10, but certain windows do not support the scaling feature - PREMIERE FOR EXAMPLE.

Please make it so we can adjust size of what we're looking at.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Issues with nested clips, trimming, and reverse speed.

While nesting a source clip in order to both stabilize it inside the nest and then apply reverse speed on the nest, I discovered a glitch with trimming and expanding the nest on a timeline.

After creating a nest, I went inside the nest itself to trim the source clip to my desired In point and Out point because I did not want to waste rendering time stabilizing parts of the clip that I wasn't going to use.

Once the stabilization was complete I applied reverse speed on the nest on a timeline. But I discovered that the nest would…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. entry point not found vcruntime140.dll

Hi, When I Opening Premiere pro i get a Error That IS :The Procedure entry Point Could not be located in dynamic link library vcruntime140.dll

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Importing from another project takes a very long time (on Mac)

On the latest Mac version of PPro 12.1.2 (build 69), importing sequences or projects either using the media browser or by copy/pasting sequences from a project to another takes a very long time. The beachball appears like the program is not responding, it takes from 1 up to 5 minutes to finally finish the import. It was not the case using the 2015.2 version of PPro. It is very annoying and a waste of time when having to import multiple sequences from other projects.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Please Don't Mention years with Adobe Latest Products Like "Premiere pro cc 2018"

Please Don't Mention years with Adobe Latest Products Like "Premiere pro cc 2018" if i use Premiere Pro CC 2015 and now is 2018. People call me you are very old, but i still like Adobe CC 2015 (Example)

This names are Awesome Like CS5, CS6 and CC 12 & CC 13
    But CC 2018 is name Awkward in Next years this named Versions
    are Flop because his names of Years

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Workspaces change when opening a project from someone else.

When opening a project that comes from someone else, all of their workspaces load, as well as the generic factory workspaces along with mine. Most of these I do not want to appear in the workspace window, so I have to go through the process of deleting them all, as the majority of the workspaces I use are custom created.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Stop playback even while scrolling in timline

Currently, hitting spacebar to stop playback is unresponsive while I'm scrolling (horizontally) in the timeline. It only stops playback if I'm sitting still (no scrolling). This seems an odd request, but I find myself in this situation a lot while trying to edit and scan quickly.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Opened project on another computer, font has been replaced even though it's installed on the computer

Had a project on one computer with a bunch of text clips. Closed it on that computer. Opened it on another computer with the font installed. For some reason Premiere has replaced all my text boxes with Courier font even though the original font is also installed on this computer. Having now to manually go and select the original font for ALL my text clips, approximately 100 of them.

This is yet another infuriating new bug in 12.1 Adobe, please please test the software thoroughly before releasing. Hey, I'll be a tester. I actually AM being a tester right now…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Color coded clips stay the same color after making a group clip

We are considering switching a nationwide production from Avid to PP. A critical part of that workflow is to color code our ISOs before we make the group. Then when editing in Avid, we can easily tell which ISO is being used on the timeline since it retains the individual colors. In PP, you can color code your ISOs but when you make the group, it ignores those colors and only displays the single color of the group clip.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base