Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. "Delete Unused" command should also delete unused sequences. Instead, they are ignored.

The "Delete Unused" command should also delete unused sequences. Instead, they are ignored. Why? I DO NOT want to manually search for and delete unused sequences that are cluttering up my project.

Please fix!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. VECTOR 3D TEXT

Premiere Pro should have a vector text even when had 3D effects and any kind of them. TKS

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fixing a bug caused by a windows pop up message that Freezes Premiere pro

Was dragging a in/out sequence that i wanted into the main editing layers. A sudden pop out message on discord / Windows Alert (prompting for hard drive cleaning) Causes Premiere pro to freeze. its as if on hover or dragging & Dropping over the layer where the Alert suddenly pops out causes the issue. Please do something about it :(

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 'List View Sort' default

Make 'List View Sort' default, because yet again the 'User Order' springs up randomly and I don't notice until it's too late.

If you do not know why having the clips sort themselves into a slightly random order without the user noticing is annoying and frustrating, then I will have to move software because you obviously don't care about users who edit full time.

Why on earth does this continue. I've complained about it in the past. We get it, user order is for sorting clips into scenes. But I want to have the clips sorted by filename. Obviously, right?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Synchronize after effects and premiere pro timeline

I'm always copying and pasting the timecode from premiere pro to after effects and vice versa when creating graphical overlays, to ensure the timeing is correct. I'd love a way to anchor the two so that as I slide the timeline in one, the timeline in the other moves as well.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Create decent set of Graphics actions for text & shapes/modifications Keyboard shorts

Currently the only decent set of graphics keyboard shortcuts available to use is the "Legacy Titler".

From create new title, default still, roll & crawl, font, specific font sizes, all the transform options for opacity, size, rotation ... and far more. Oh, wait, it gets worse ... go down to the Panels section, and you've got another what, 20 options? Nudge anything anywhere, geez, this is a pretty awesome list.

For the EGP and mogrts?

The very few basic things from the main application Graphics drop-down menu, add a new one, make it a master graphic, that sort of thing.…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Bug: Subclipping selects the wrong part of footage

Premiere Pro CC2018 12.1.2 Build 69 on PC:

When I try to create a new subclip (from merged footage), I end up with the next part of my footage instead. I set my in and out points, right click on my footage, select "make subclip" and suddenly, I am editing the bloopers of my film.

Maybe is it an old bug, I have seen people experiencing simillar issues back in 2014 and 2015.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Preguiça

Nunca vi um programa tão mal acabado, bugado, burro e não-intuitívo quanto o Premiere, não consigo trabalhar nele por 5 minutos sem ter que reinicar o programa por conta de bugs bizarros como por exemplo o botão play parar de funcionar. A caixa de texto corta as letras das palavras ao ser redimensionado, isso é bizarro e surreal demais. Se vc precisar aplicar um efeito em dezenas de layers, vc terá que fazer um por um por não ter um sistema de aplicação inteligente. É um programa que te induz a fazer serviços de corno filho da puta, deveria se…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. the hand tool only goes left and right

grabbing anything in the timeline with the hand tool, only allows you to move things left and right. If theres more tracks above, i cant just drag the hand down to see them.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Хочу отказаться от подписки на Premiere Pro, не могу это сделать в личном кабинете.Что делать?

Хочу отказаться от подписки на Premiere Pro, не могу это сделать в личном кабинете.Что делать?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Set camera order in Multiclips

I'd like the ability to designate specific cameras to sync to specified track when creating multi clips. When making batches of multi clips, it's clear that the first camera rolling goes on V1, I'd rather be able to get "Cam A" to go to V1, Cam B to V2 and so on. I'm sure there's a way for this to be achieved even if I need to inform Premiere which clips come from which cameras...

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. BUG: Can't Render AE Comps While AE is Open

When working in AE and PR at the same time, after a little while I will no longer be able to render my AE comps in my PR timeline. The render will get stuck on frame one for a long time. When I quit AE I get a pop up "Memory String Leak" It happens every hour or so while bouncing back and forth. Any ideas?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. SECURE FTP!!!!

For the love of... please update media encoder FTP transfer to allow transfer over Secure FTP (SFTP)

You all have not updated FTP transfer software since 2010! Its time to get with the program and allow for better security. Without this feature the automated system in Adobe does not work and files have to be transferred manually or you have to run no encryption at all which is not a wise idea for anyone and puts the network at risk.

Adobe please address this. This is a very common issue for broadcasters and other media companies.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. BUG: Show Through Edits doesn't display correctly after copying clips to different sequence

When copying a set of clips with through edits to a new sequence, the through edit icon on the adjacent audio clips disappears.

https://streamable.com/0w275

Expected behavior: Through Edit icon always displays for through edits when Show Through Edits is enabled.

Medium/Low Impact — the clips still appear to be correctly synced — but the marker disappearing on the audio and not the video wastes my time because then I have to check.

Pr. 12.1.2, Mac 10.12.6, 29.97 1080p .mov media. The sequences in the demo video are in different projects, open at the same time.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I am watching videos on how to do credit rolls but I only seem to be able to access a counter intuitive version. What happened to the roll?

Use intuitive credit roll version not the very difficult one. I have been struggling with Premiere Pro for a while now and our team (amateurs) are tossing up between PP and I-Movie. I have been plugging for PP hoping for greater flexibility over time but it is so counterintuitive. For example, I looked up a PP instruction video with a great option for a "roll" button but my PP doesn't give it to me. I read somewhere that it is now legacy and they have replaced it with something much harder, much more annoying and frustrating. WHY?? I don't have…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Premiere 2018 hangs when moving clips on the timeline

GS60 2QE https://us.msi.com/Laptop/GS60-Ghost-Pro-6th-Gen-GTX-970M.html#hero-specification which has a gtx 970M

This laptop is several years old. It worked fine for the first year I had it. Then either a windows update or a premiere update broke something.

Now, if I put a clip on a sequence, cut it and then try to drag a clip around on the timeline to another spot, it hangs up premeire. I tried turning off GPU acceleration but that didn't help. This clip has no transitions or effects or anything so it should be easy to tell me what might possibly be the issue.

I tried clearing…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. BUG: Playback and sequence editing breaks completely when 'Icon View' is used in media browsers

Very simple, the entire sequence panel is rendered useless if 'Icon View' is used in the media browser. Using list view solves the issue. Video attached.

I would consider this a major defect, as I've seen tons of forum posts which appear to be related, but no one seems to know what causes this or how to fix it. I only stumbled upon this fix by chance. Most people would not consider switching to list view.

Specs:
    Software: Premiere Pro Version 12.1.2 (Build 69)
    Processor: Intel i7-6700k
    RAM: 32GB
    Graphics: AMD Radeon Vega 64
    Footage: 4K .mp4 files, using 720p…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Bug: Executing short cut for "Reveal in project" on Essential Graphics

Executing the short cut for "Reveal in project" on an Essential Graphics clip causes Premiere to crash.

Error message:
    "Premiere Pro has encountered an error.
    [/PPro12.1.1/PremierePro?Mezzanine/Src/Project.cpp-1010]

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Adobe Media Encoder causes Premiere Pro to hide and/or freeze

Almost every time I export a batch encode from Premiere via AME, either premiere freezes up (beach ball of death / force quit), or if Premiere is hidden, it will not show itself again, also causing me to have to force quit. See attached activity monitor screenshot when Premiere becomes invisible.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base