Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. merged clip greyed source settings

Merged Clips & Source Settings

Working with RED's IPP2 image pipeline lead me to discover that I can't switch off the IPP2 gamma to REDLogFilm on a MERGED CLIP only. I can do it on non-merged RED clips, and I can do it on the source file clip that I merged with the .wav file to sync audio/video, but I can't right click 'source settings' on my merged clip to switch the gamma?? Huge flaw that's very time-consuming to reverse. Unless there's a solution?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Arabic alphabet issue

I´m adding Arabic subtitles into the video and I have a problem with numbers in a text.

Picture no 1. is original

Premiere keeps adding "8" on the end of the sentence, like this (same problem with dots).

8 دقائق يمكنها تغيير حياتك. لمعرفة معلومات أكثر، اسأل طبيبك الآن

Text in Premiere - picture no.2

I have this problem only with numbers at the start of the sentence and with dots, which automatically jump at the start of the sentence.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. It would be great if I could add the copy time and paste it in for the in and out point when I use color markers to clip or timeline. Today,

It would be great if I could add the copy time and paste it in for the in and out point when I use color markers to clip or timeline. Today, I have to drag the time code with the mouse to determine the length of the selection. Here there should be a shortcut for long chips to be. Ex I & O sets the length of the clip to be highlighted and highlighted.

When I text video through captions, I can copy the clock on the timeline and paste it into captions to determine where the text will start…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Upgrade the Premiere CC imagen stabilizer

Good morning,
    As I use video camera hand I would like to have a better image stabilizer in Premiere CC ...
    The current Premiere CC stabilizer can often not be used because it synchronizes with moving objects ... and the results are disastrous ... especially in my work, can you imagine the Premiere CC stabilizer synchronized with a **** actor?
    It would be a good update to put the Premiere CC stabilizer in an area system that was ignored as a Davinci Resolve.
    I would really appreciate it if you put an image stabilizer that can be used in all…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Simplify audio configuration when importing, editing and exporting assets

Hi there,
    It would be great to simplify audio configurations in Premiere. We edit lots of broadcast material with complex audio setups (4 channels and more), and it's disappointing to see that audio configurations have to be continually reset and changed due to Premiere interpreting four mono tracks as two stereo, for instance. The most common issue is importing an asset into a sequence and then not being able to change the sequence 's audio configuration despite this being possible with the video settings. We've wasted a lot of time re-exporting assets and re-doing sequences simply because of this. Another…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Masking

Masking and obocity should be in the other window with mask editing view and optons we could find it in the visual effects and if we click on this we open a new window with this options

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Bug Report

Serious Bug Report:

For both Premiere Pro and After Effects I have found the same bug which has made it very difficult to use both programs. The Program monitor does not display the content it should be displaying unless it is set to a very large size (a larger size than I normally would set it to). What this has meant for me is that in order to accurately see what I am editing I need to use dual monitors and give the program monitor its own monitor and make it full screen. If I make it any smaller it…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. BUG: Weird anti-alizing on titles during play

When using Essential Graphics Titles on any sequence, if I hit play, titles become bolder and have a really bad anti-alizing. If I pause or scrub, titles seem to have the correct size and anti-alizing.
    To overcome this I have to enable High Quality Playback which really makes editing difficult since it requires a very high-end machine.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. BUG: Option "Targets follow insert and overwrites" is broken

When enabling "Targets follow insert and overwrites" from timeline and trying to do an insert/overwrite, the action is taken but with no visual feedback. To see the actual insert/overwrite I have to move the playhead.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Masking, Exporting Issue

I masked a PNG title and everything worked great! I played back the video for review and it was ready for an export. As soon as I exported the video, when the titles would come on the screen, there would be fast flash of black over where the mask is. I went back into Premiere, removed the mask and re-exported. It worked fine. This needs to be fixed, as I'm sure a lot of people use the masking feature.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. BUG - in Effect Controls value insertion

When changing image position in "Effect Controls > Motion > anchor point > y value" the up-down movement value is not possible to change with mouse. Also when typing in the value, a wrong value appears. Also when changing the x value, the y value changes.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Bug Report - Media in/out mismatch to timeline and XML

I am noticing that certain clips in out ranges in edited tirmeline do not match the marked in/out points on source clip when using match frame or on XML export. The XML export is then causing all clips to be off by 1 frame or more when conformed in an another application that reads the in/out from the xml. This appears to be something new in cc2018 and only seems to happen under certain situationsThe only fix i can find is to match frame the hit o to red in point and replace media in timeline. I think this is…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Bug Report: Solo Tracks

Hey sometimes Ppro is randomly soloing one Soundtrack without showing and is also exporting the solo track also in Media encoder

My workaround is to mute and demute one track and evrything is fine :D

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. A TC generator option that counts down

Just introduce a checkbox that makes the TC generator count down time and not only up.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. fit fo fill clips slows premiere down

When I do a fit to fill using Premiere 12.1.1 (Build 10) on Windows 10 version 1803 build 17143.112 equipped with an intel core i7-7700 HQ @ 2.80 GHz, 16GB RAM, and an nvidia GeForce 1050 Ti running driver version 398.11, the UI locks up for about 5 mintues. On small fit to fills that only speed footage up within the 300% range or so, that's no big deal. it's when I am speeding up timelapses to 900% and above ranges.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Match Source Audio Layout in Project Manager

Often Project Manager will fail to trim clips used in a sequence when performing a Consolidate/Transcode. This can result in massive amounts of unnecessary media being copied. The most common culprit is a mismatch between the source footage and transcode preset audio layout. "Match Source" should apply to the audio as well as the video when performing this operation. Obviously, there are some codecs that don't support certain audio layouts, but when transcoding to Quicktime Apple Pro Res or GoPro Cineform, this should not be an issue.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Effects don`t work due to second internal grafik card

The VR effects don`t work, due to Premeire not using my GTX 1080. I tried all solutions offered in the internet including this one: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10369694#10369694

Does anyone have an idea how to get this working?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Markers disappear on next program load !

I am editing a FEATURE film, and all of the clips were markered, now it's all gone. It is an absurd that a long time feature such as MARKER has bugs, and loses ALL of it's purpose!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base