Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. opacity mask cuts too much off when gpu active

Since the last update, opacity mask cuts off the sides of the picture before I even do anything, and then cuts off too much if I try to use any mask. This does not occur when I turn the GPU off in the project, but that is unfeasible because the layers will not play properly without it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Essential Graphics from AE in French doesn't work correctly on PP in US languages

Hello,
    we have a problem with some "attribute/action/script" created by After Effect in French and imported in Premiere Pro in US languages...

It's existing in the 2017 AND 2018 version !

If we create the same in US language for all application, every thing worked correctly...
    If we create the same in US language for AE and import after in Premiere, every thing seems to be work correctly also...

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Needs More Info  ·  4 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Team projects crashes when literally doing nothing

I use team projects on a fully speced out PC (Ryzan 1800, Geforce1070, 32GB Ram, SSD, 10 RAID) and Laptop (Intel i7 4702MQ, Geforce 765m,16GB Ram, SSD, 7200rpm Harddisk) and on both Devices the program crashes very often when it is left untouched for a while (e.g. when going for lunch for about an hour).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Font bug - Berthold Aksidenz Grotesk

Since upgrading my team has been unable to use our company font in Premiere or AE. It's our official company font and has been licensed, so we don't want to have to relicense it in Typekit. Please fix this bug, it's gone on for months and we've had to go backwards a version to fix it. Now it's wreaking havoc on efficient, as sometimes project files are created in newer versions of premiere.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Needs More Info  ·  1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. The Essencial Graphics is excellent, but there's a little issue...

When I use the function of replacing the clip for an After Effects composition, any After Effects based Essential Graphics doesn't work and Premiere displays: "This Motion graphics template was created in After effects. To use this template in Premiere Pro, please Install After Effects (trial or licence) and retry." (the image of this error box is attached below).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Needs More Info  ·  1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. BUG: my timeline wont save when i hit "save as", please help i don't want to have to start from scratch every time i close my computer

my timeline wont save when i hit "save as", please help i don't want to have to start from scratch every time i close my computer

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Better Servers for Team Projects. Currently they SuuUUUCK! Teams is a great concept but it just doesn't work 50% of the time. Lame

Get TEams to actually work. A great place to start would be to get servers that can actually handle the process. Currently, I'm so frustrated with it's lameness I'm ready to abandon and find a better method to collaborate.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Would you be able to describe in more detail what doesn’t work for you?

A good example would be “notifications take too long to show up on a co-workers machine”

As Team Projects doesn’t store any media on the server, it should be very quick to sync projects. Changes are always stored locally, so there should be no lag here either.

Once we know more we might be able to point you to ways to improve the experience – or indeed look at the back-end if the issue is related to something that’s happening on the server

9. Essential graphics to have input source

So that you could feed in the source (track or clip on the timeline) and use it as a plugin for that source.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. package tool

Indesign and Illustrator has a function to package your project.
    I thought this is very usefull for sharing projects if you don't have teamprojects.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base