Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Copy/Paste effects from Audio Track Mixer tracks

Hi! I have 280 sequences that all need to have added two effects from the Audio Track Mixer-panel, but the effects there are not possible to copy and paste from one sequence to one or multiples, so I now need to create 1 sequence with correct Audio Track Mixer effects, then duplicate it 279 times, then rename all new 280 comps and then paste every one of the original 280 sequences into the new one in order to have an easy Single Band Compressor on Audio Track 2, and Hard Limiter on Master track.

A simple right-click in the option…

166 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

17 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bug: Color Labels Don't Appear in Project List View

When opening any older project, the color labels don't appear in project list view. Please fix.

Premiere Pro Version 14.6.0 (Build 51)

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Premiere pro crashes when adding or deleting audio or video track

Premiere pro crashes when adding or deleting audio or video track.

I've tried a complete uninstall and reinstall, clearing preferences, etc. and nothing will resolve this issue. The issue occurs on existing and new projects.

V14.6.0 (Build 51)
    Windows 10 Pro
    i9 9900K
    64GB RAM
    RTX 2080 Super

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. File and Folder Label Colors are all Black in the bin.

With the latest update for Premiere 2020, the Label Colors in the Label Column in bins are all Black or not functioning.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Glitch where audio clips are substituted for another file of the same name from a different folder

I'm making a series of videos where the individual files have similar names but are in different folders by episode. Sometimes audio files of the same name will randomly get swapped for each other despite being in different folders.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Premiere Pro 14.7 crashes when creating more than one videotrack

When adding several video tracks at the same time Premiere Pro crashes very often. Creating just one video track works just fine. No problem with previous versions prior to 14.7

Premiere Pro 14.7
    MacBook Pro 15´ 2019.
    OSX Mojave 10.14.6
    2,4 GHz Intel Core i9
    32 GB 2400 MHz DDR4 RAM
    Radeon Pro Vega 20 4GB Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB
    2TB SSD

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Project Manager

Please please fix the bugs with project manager! It keeps giving me error message after error message and I've tried everything in the forums. This is SUCH a necessary tool for project management and delivering projects to colorists. It's so surprising how buggy it is!

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Bug PP 2020 Interpret Frame Rate results in scrubbing errors

On files where I change frame rate via "modify/interpret footage" resulting clips have errors while scrubbing on the timeline (skipping back and forth in file). If I simply change the speed via the speed setting on the timeline, the file scrubs fine. Any ideas? I made a video where I tried to show this happening:

https://youtu.be/MjEDyjPbZUg

Windows 10

CC2020 14.1.0

RTX2070 super 442.92 studio driver

17 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. PP 14.7.0 hangs when attempting to auto-create a new video track (nudging a clip up past the topmost track, etc)

When nudging a clip up one track from the topmost track, Premiere will hang requiring a force quit. When opening the project again, the new video track it was trying to create is there, along with the nudged clip. Same behavior when pasting clips from one sequence to another when the original sequence has more video tracks than the target sequence. Mac OS 10.14.6 on MacBook Pro 2017

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Bug - cannot move files into bins

In Premiere Pro 14.5 it's impossible to move things into bins. It's also impossible to drag files from the media browser into bins.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Version 14.7 Label Colors not showing up in project panel

This has been an issue since 14.6 and was heavily discussed in the forums. Extremely frustrating that this wasn't fixed in 14.7. The only way to show the label colors is in Freeform view. List/thumbnail views do not work. This is a very important process in my editing workflow, and I know a lot of other editors feel the same way. Until this is fixed I will be staying with 14.5

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. improve Captions tool, i cannot change font family in the software it's really annoying

I have a Font which has 7 Styles, but im only able to use only two, Bold and Regular, when choosing any other option it is showing as the Regular Font.

This is a major issue, i need to upload the video for a Major Client and
    according to their guideline i need to use Bull Heavy 1, there is no solution on the internet either.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Closed Captions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Label colours still not working

Label colours still doesn't work in the project window. It was broken in 14.6, but sadly not fixed in 14.7. I'm looking forward to 14.8.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Allow sequence label colors to be visible on timeline tab

I would like to be able to see the colour label applied to any given open timeline, within the timeline tab.

For example, I have multiple timelines and sequences within a project, and I am colour coding them, eg a specific colour once archived, and it would be great to see these label colors as a little square within the tab at the top of each timeline to the left to the sequence name.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Converting in/out points to markers

I want a feature what allows me to convert in/out points to marker with duration and backwards, marker to in/outs

22 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Speedramp in Premiere Pro 2020 is a mess

Speedramping in Premiere cc 2020 let my eyes bleed like ****.
    No smooth, but cruel lagging while playbacking the speedramped clip.
    The rendered file however is fine.

Fix that as soon as possible, before I went out of blood.
    Thanks

68 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. BUG REPORT - Essential Graphics crash when editing

When trying to make an edit on an essential graphics template, any attempt to edit text results in a freeze in the program monitor, followed by a crash of the software. Shouldn't have to restart a project 6 times trying to edit one sentence.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Keyboard operation not possible

Hello,
    Nobody needs the new features in Premiere Pro 14.5, but everyone needs keyboard controls!
    Since the update to 14.5, the keyboard controls and moving the clips with the mouse (left button pressed) no longer work!
    Everything is fine with the older versions of Premiere Pro!
    macOS Mojave 10.14.6
    iMacPro
    Greetings
    R. Stephan

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Premiere pro 14.4.0 build 38 freezes when editing essential graphics texts

Every time that I create an essential graphics object with a text and font "Objektiv Mk2" or other texts, then add and start editing a secondary text layer, premiere pro will freeze, and eventually crash.

This is very frustrating. I don't remember I had this issue with previous versions.
    Also, it never freeze when I use mogrt files in essential graphics, just normal text layers.

Windows 10
    14.4.0 build 38
    2 x RTX 2080 TI

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Color labels in Productions - should be able to make colors project/production-wide

An incredibly useful feature is being able to make all clip label colors the same, project-wide. For example, sort the Project window to group low res clips, make them a color, and now all those clips, in all timelines, show that color, making it easy to update them. But Productions has removed this feature (that Setting appears only when using a standalone project, not one in a Production), and it urgently needs to be brought back, as it's exactly the kind of feature a large project with multiple editors needs. We desperately need a workaround for this.

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base