Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. How about you don't fix what isn't broken?

Brand new High End PC. Fresh installation of the latest version of Adobe. First time use today. 8 crashes and counting. Perhaps you consider new ideas you could fix the stability first and stop trying to fix things that don't need fixing. Used to Have CS5 and NEVER crashed.

3 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Am on Pro 12 - need to know how long it will take for Adobe to give us a way to export markers. Crucial for most doc filmmakers esp me.

Coming to Premier from FCP and AVID, I was generally fearful from the outset, having experienced a previous iteration years ago. Seems okay so far but I find I cannot export markers from source or program timeline. A disaster on this enormous feature doc feature. It didn't occur to me such an important feature would not be present in the app. My question is: when will marker export be possible, if ever. I.e. how long will I have to wait? Please don't say "forever."

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Opening old an older shared project version has the project converted but link isn't updated

Opening old an older shared project version has the project converted but link in the source project isn't updated and remains pointing at the old version. The solution would be for projects not to have to have to convert in the first place.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Option to keep shared projects when deleting unused

There needs to be an option to keep shared projects when deleting unused media. That, or allow individual media to be set to locked meaning that the item cannot be manually or automatically deleted while the lock is enabled. That could be confusing, though, since the lock could be taken to mean read-only, which wouldn't be the case. Perhaps a different symbol would be needed such as a chain link.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Keep drop location of drag-and-drop of shared project into project

When dragging-and-dropping a project into the project tree structure to be imported as a shared project, Premiere ignores the drop-location and just imports it wherever in the tree structure it wants instead of where it was dropped.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Warp Stabilizer in CC 2018.1 make interlaced footage not smooth (was OK with CC 2015.2)

When applying Warp Stabilizer in CC 2018.1 on interlaced footage, the result is not playing smoothly (it was OK with CC 2015.2). Feels like the frames are deinterlaced in the process, or something like that.

Thank you

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Bug Report

Something weird I noticed exporting a project that's 1080, square pixels. Tried to export as Pro Res HQ, but the error repeated for all Pro Res formats.

So the output aspect ratio was getting squashed from 1.0 to .98something. It still read as 1920x1080, but it was noticeably smaller in the preview window than the source file. So I tried a few Pro Res formats, same thing. I switched over to a DNxHD format for output, it switched over fine and everything was as I would've expected, 1920x1080, 1.0.

So then I got curious. Switched back to Pro Res, and…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. BUG - Keyframes disappear when I click on another element

Hello, I have a bug when I'm setting keyframes on a mask.

I can set the keyframes, but when I'm clicking on a other element in the timeline, the keys has disappeared...

Take a look on this video to see the bug : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieVLCWjgrCQ

I have to set keyframes a second time and it works... It's really boring and time-consuming.
    Please fix it as soon as possible !

I'm on the last version of OSX with the last version of CC.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Mic Level Slider in Voice-Over Record Settings

In the Voice-Over Record Settings we can check the microphone levels, but there's no way to adjust them.

It would be great if Premiere could tap into the input level sliders in the OS directly, so we could adjust the input levels with a slider in the Voice-Over Record Setting instead of having to open up the input settings in MacOS/Windows.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Integrate codec with Sony and Nikon better, no issues with Canon in 4K

I had playback issues in Premiere Pro 2017 with Sony footage. I had to convert to Mp4. Canon seems to be the only format I don't have issues with in 4K.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Virtual multicam

Feature request:

A ‘virtual multicam’ mode. Mainly for reality type shows but also useful for sports & entertainment shows, indeed anything with multiple sources shot contemporaneously.

How it would work:

Toggle view from current single timeline clip to show any/all clips that match that that clips shoot date & ‘multicam reference timecode’. (Audio tracks also to be available.)

Should compensate for CFPS (shoot frame rate)

Notes:

On well organised productions shoot date & timecode & cfps metadata would be accurate.

In other cases shoot date could be generated from file creation date and/or manually adjusted. Timecode similarly could be calculated…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Search Bin with Single Reference to Each Clip

The Search Bin is the beginning of a good idea. But if I'm working on a long-form project with lots of media, some clips may appear in multiple bins and in multiple iterations of my sequence. If I want to create a search bin then, I will likely see multiple copies of a given clip. This is not helpful. I'd like the option of seeing only one copy.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Attach multiple clips to their proxies simultaneously

Since I have pre-existing proxied media and don't need to ingest, it's imperative that I have the ability to connect the ALL the clips to their proxies. Right now you have to reconnect one-by-one. And I have a thousand clips.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. BUG: "Replace With Clip From Source Monitor, Match Frame" is one frame off

Whenever I try to use playhead to playhead replace edit a clip from my Source Monitor to the timeline it's one frame off. This has been there for many versions now.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Bug Report - Support for dual screen for Premiere Pro CC 2018 does not work properly

I have two screens. If all of the windows for PPro CC 2018 are on the primary screen if I press Ctrl - tilde the screen plays full screen and if I press the keys again it is no longer in full screen mode. OK so far.

However if I move the Project and Media Browser windows to the second screen the Ctrl-Tilde no longer works on the primary screen.

I have the latest version of Windows 10 (Build 16299 with an NVidia GeForce GTX 1080 graphics card (just updated) with a iCore 7-6850k Intel CPU and 64Gb RAM

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Plural Eyes doesn't work properly with CC2018

I use this software to sync my projects. I have to downgrade to 2017 so it works properly. Please work with Red Giant on this! Thanks!

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  3rd Party Software  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Premiere Crashes opening closed Project Panel with Multiple Projects Open

• Open 2 Projects in Premiere

• Close the project panel of Project A

• Close Project B (so that there are no project panels left)

• Try to re-open the Project Panel with "Shift + 1"

• Premiere Crashes

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Ratios

Be able to export 9:16 aspect ratio and publish directly to Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat and perhaps even Whatsapp stories.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Timeline keyframe returns to the default value by double-clicking.

It will be useful to work with keyframe in the timeline especially with audio.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Bug report -

Audio playback bug Report - I have the recent PRP update.

Whenever I open a project, and then sequence - I can't hear the audio. Even though, I can see the waveforms in the timeline - still no sound comes out.
    My workaround - I duplicate the sequence - and it plays just fine

13 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base