Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Premiere Pro 12.1.1 on Windows 10 April 2018 Update causes video from Nikon D810 to appear pink

When I import an .mov file straight from a Nikon D810, or open an existing project with a file as such, the program monitor shows the video with purple and green lines. The video plays back, but with the lines over the entirety. Audio is unaffected. The .mov files play normally in outside programs.

5 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stop forcing me to make more audio tracks when adding multichannel clips

If I edit in a clip that has more channels of audio than my sequence, I can't disable unneeded input tracks without first creating tracks in the sequence.

If I have 4 audio tracks in my sequence and 8 tracks in a source clip, I can re-arrange or disable A1 through A4 from the source, but my only option for A5 through A8 is that annoying + button to first create more sequence tracks that I don't want or need.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Error When Importing "Some" Identically-Shot Video Clips

I recently purchased Adobe Premiere May 2018, and began having trouble importing some video clips. After a lot of research and trial and error, I see this issue has been going on for the past 4-5 years, if not longer. I've used Premiere on-and-off over the years since v. 3.0, but it's instability is what caused to me use other software over the years.

Error: "The file has found no audio or video streams." Sometimes I also receive a warning dialog box popup n lower right corner of screen stating: "Low level exception (ImporterMpeg: 39)."

I have tried everything (everything)…

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Videos Program Subscription

Adobe I think it would be really cool if you could make a subscription for Video Programs. It would include Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Adobe After Effects CC, Adobe Audition CC, Adobe Character Animator CC and Adobe Media Encoder CC. It would be just like the photography subscription. Adobe can could choose how much it would cost. I think this would be useful because so many people use those programs to make all kinds of videos and it would just be convenient to have a Subscription you can buy.
    That would be so good. Thank You

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Custom Shortcuts not working with Step Forward or Backward 1 Frame Source Monitor

I have the following commands set in my keyboard shortcuts

Step Forward 1 Frame: Shift+R
    Step Forward Many Frames: R
    Step Backward 1 Frame: Shift+E
    Step Backward Many Frames: E

In the Timeline Panel these shortcuts work as expected, however in the source monitor, both R and Shift+R step forward many (5) frames, and both E and Shift+E step backward many (5) frames.

If I switch the commands to shift being many and E/R being one frame the shortcuts work as expected. If I switch to Ctrl=E/R the shortcuts work as expected.

This has occurred on two separate workstations, one…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Capa de Ajuste y efectos

Cuando a una capa de ajuste que no he puesto en la secuencia, sino que está en la bandeja del proyecto para que sea una especie de preset con un efecto BCC, el Premier Pro se bloquea.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. bug when copying a project file over to a second computer.

when copying a project file over to a second computer it no longer retains edits made to audio gain, except some of the audio bizarrely still has it's gain adjusted, only rather than a say, +11 boost, it's only +2 or even in the negative.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Crash when moving Lumetri Scopes Panel

Hello. My idea is for Premiere Pro not to crash when moving the Lumetri Scopes panel. iMac. April update. Have tried deleting user prefs and cache folder; no help.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Glitchy playback when converting Premier Pro project from 2017 to 2018

Hi,

We've run into an issue that we can replicate when converting a project from Premier Pro 2017 to 2018. On 2017, playback is completely normal and on 2018 we experience glitchy graphics with video cutting in/out unexpectedly.

We have zipped up the two projects for you to analyse if you could please recommend the best way to deliver the content to you (about 15GB)?

Thanks,

Jordan

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Monitor stereo timelines in mono

Our news dept needs to monitor stereo timelines as mono output. Our newscasts are broadcast in dual mono however the rendered timelines need to have split audio. The news editors need to hear mono output to properly access the balance between voice and nats. I would like the ability at the software level to do this rather than an external mixer.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Grey on grey bin 'highlighting' needs changing

Grey on grey highlighting needs changing. Finding clips in a busy project bin that have been highlighted (Reveal in project) pale grey against mid grey is showing very little application of Adobe grey cells. Allow users to choose a highlight colour (blue/red/green) that snaps out and allows us to get on with the editing. I don't want to have to trawl about to find something that is supposed to be highlighted! Either that or highlight it in white; the clue is in the name really...

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add an option to automatically update a footage to his previous/next oldest/latest version

Working with Premiere on 3D animation shows and VFX, I receive everyday a lot of versions for each shots.

For example, a 11" show has 160 shots, and each shots has 3 to 5 different versions.

Right now I have to import each one by one, and when a new version available for all the shots I have to replace them one by one which is time consuming.

For now I used shotcuts to "Reveal in Explorer" and "Replace footage" to speed up my workflow. But if we can get a command in Premiere to automatically update all the selected…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Bug - extract audio

Extract audio seems to be bugged in the newest version of premiere, 12.1.1 Wondering if this is on the docket for fixes in a patched update?

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Don't release a bugged software that can't even handle still images

I'm not even trying to do anything with third party plugins but rather just using motion control and lumetri color but frequently Premiere 2018 is having trouble with playback of still images. I'll do something like add a keyframe to control a movement, move it or erase it, and add a keyframe elsewhere, but that old keyframe's effect will still apply even though the effect isn't even there anymore. Also, Lumetri color when applied to a still image (JPG) is causing bugs like the image size to randomly distort.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Ingest on Import

Given that Ingest is checked everything that is imported will be ingested, so an Ingest checkbox, option on import is needed if we want to ingest or not.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Audio in sequence disables

Audio in sequence disables and the only way to fix is by starting a new sequence - please fix

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Make workspaces more reliable.

Almost every time I open up PP, multiple workspaces are just blank and don't load. This is quite a timesoak

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. USB Type C Dock crashes

My MacBook Pro only has USB Type C connectors so I have a Alogic Tripe display docking station - ALOGIC Triple Display UNIVERSAL Hybrid Docking Station – USB-C & USB 3.0 with 4K and Power Delivery - (https://www.alogic.co/alogic-triple-display-universal-hybrid-docking-station-usb-c-usb-3-0-with-4k-and-power-delivery.html)

I run CC 2018 - then opened my 2017 project, assets came up in bottom left and conversion started but everything else black and spinning coloured disc, tried this about 6 different times and waited up to 10 minutes, no go.

Disconnected my USB Type C dock, so now only MacBook screen. Opened CC 2018, opened 2017 project, loaded and…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. BUG: Premiere is auto-closing some of my open sequences which is a huge hassle.

I have 3 or 4 sequences open then when I reboot my computer (because Premiere Pro is so buggy) then only ONE sequence is open

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base