Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Selecting mask whilst viewing alpha changes image aspect

Set your program monitor zoom to 10%, view the alpha, add an opacity mask to a clip and then click between the 'Opacity' field and the 'Mask (1)' field in the Effect Controls panel. The Alpha channel appears to change and distort. depending on the size of the Program Monitor. Also, you cannot access the mask controls when viewing the alpha in the program monitor.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Track a place in the video and attatch a graphic or title to it

Ability to TRACK an object or point in a video and ATTACH a TITLE of GRAPHIC to it (without going to after effects)

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Color Correction - Selecting AUTO from Basic Correction CRASHES

Fix lock-up/crashing issue with Color Correction. Clicking auto under the Basic Correction section locks my Macbook Pro up more than half of the time...thereby losing my project/edits.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Hard to see Location-metadata.

Hard to see Location-metadata.
    I want more contrast

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Crash upon trying to replace an .mp4 clip with an After Effects file

I tried several times to replace an .mp4 file that was use din the edit with an After Effects file but upon import, Premiere reliably crashes every time.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Feature "Videoverwendung" does not work correctly

The feature "Videoverwendung" (in english maybe Video Usage) shows me how often a clips is used but i cannot select the used timeline any more. Clicking on the number does not have any effect. Like it was with the search tab in last 2018 Version. The bug is eliminated with the latest update.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. DNxHR wrapped in MOV from DaVinci Resolve plays as solid red frame

DNxHR wrapped in MOV that's rendered out from DaVinci Resolve plays as a solid red frame. MXF OP1a works fine. Seems like Premiere's implementation of the QuickTime MOV wrapper is suffering from a bug.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Premiere Pro 2018 (12.1 186) Audio-video NOT SYNC, miss clip portions when editing -Sanyo CG20 clips

Premiere Pro CC April 2018 (12.1 186) Bug Reporting

Premiere Pro CC April 2018 has got a bug which cannot read/edit the Sanyo camera videos whereas Premiere Pro CC January 2018 (12.01.69) version reads/edits it perfectly.

Problems:
    1)Video and audio out of sync

2) unable to see the full clip in premiere window - some parts are missing in Premiere Pro CC April 2018
    (Premiere Pro CC (12.01.69) version able see the full clips and video viewers like VLC player and classic media players also shows the full clip

the "MediaInfo 18" of a typical Sanyo video clips:

Complete name…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Being able to HotKey video layers

Resolve and Flame have a feature that allows you to have a hotkey mapped to video layers. This is helpful when conforming an EDL to match an offline video reference. Premiere does not have this feature. In premiere I have to click the eye ball to hide video layers as opposed to being able to press a hot key and view your selection.... This would save a lot of post production editors time when conforming. I would also love to be able to hotkey a difference or angle split between two video layers. Right now I am having a reference…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Essential Graphics from AE in French doesn't work correctly on PP in US languages

Hello,
    we have a problem with some "attribute/action/script" created by After Effect in French and imported in Premiere Pro in US languages...

It's existing in the 2017 AND 2018 version !

If we create the same in US language for all application, every thing worked correctly...
    If we create the same in US language for AE and import after in Premiere, every thing seems to be work correctly also...

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Needs More Info  ·  4 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Marker Functionality -- increased integration with PPro ecosystem.

How would you like the feature to work?
    Ability use Metadata properties on markers. The goal here is to achieve a consistency of categories and search terms across Clips and Markers, paired up with a search function (let's say a more robust Smart Bin) whose results includes both Clips and Markers. In the end the name of the game when searching is to find the content you want, and be able to cue it with as much coherence, in as little time as possible.

More here: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10516633#10516633

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Respect mark in and out etc in Source Audio clip mixer to match Sequence clip and track mixer

JKL is respected in the Source audio clip mixer but mark / go to / clear in & out are not.

They are all respected in the Sequence audio clip & track mixers.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Add transition to beginning and end of clip

Back in the days of FCP 7, if you wanted to add a dissolve/transition to the beginning and end of a clip, you'd simply drag it down into the body of the clip (rather than the top or tail), and boom! Two transitions with a single mouse move.

It would be excellent to have this in Premiere.

Unless I'm mistaken, the only way that I can currently see to do this, is to switch to the trim tool temporarily, and select the clip top and tail, and I can then apply the transition. Compared to FCP, this is pretty slow,…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 12.1.2 Importing 60fps (not 60i) imports incorrectly... sometimes.

In 12.1.2, my minecraft 60fps (not 60i) videos are importing with some as 60.00 fps and some as 59.xx fps. This causes some clips to have 60 frames, and some revert to 30 frames. Verified recording software and clips are all 60fps. Reverted to 12.1.1 and everything imports fine and correct.

I will attempt to make a video and post on youtube that shows exactly what I mean.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Random color shifts in timeline

There are random color shifts in the timeline without any effect on the video. When I delete the video previews files in the Adobe Premiere Pro Video Previews it fixes it briefly but it comes back even when that folder is empty. I've also deleted the render files and cleared out the media cache.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base