Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. why the app shut off without any hints

I just a cut a video for 10 hours, and noticed to save the file every 3 mins, but suddenly it just shut off. and when I open it again, everything I did disappeared and go back to 10 hours before!!!! I don't know what to do now, can you just help me out my 10 hour's work

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bug - Clips start on the wrong frame when editing 24fps footage into a sequence with different frame rate.

I set my in and out points in the source monitor and edit them into my sequence. In the sequence, the clip now starts a frame too early every time. This only happens when the frame rates mismatch, but it happens every time.

So I have to either slip it back a frame, or remember to always mark in a frame late. This is particularly irritating when I'm working with shots from a pre-cut video because it introduces flash frames if I intended to start from the first frame of a shot.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. why is my footage cut to 1 second when it is 37 minutes?

why when I import footage that is 37 minutes into premiere pro cc 2018, it cuts my footage into 1 second (a single frame) and it is still one second in the source manager but when I watch the video on my pc it is still 37 minutes?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Audio Track Solo Issue

In my interview sequences I have the external audio synced with the internal camera audio which of course I don't want to use so I solo just the external audio source track and this is how I work with the audio tracks in my sequence (of course I could do the opposite and mute the tracks I don't want). However, every time I open premiere and open the project, the audio track is still solo'd but I'm hearing every audio track, bad room reverb included and if I don't click the solo button off and back on, it will export…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Auto choice time unit

When you zoom in or select a sound clip on the time line, the time line unit become a sound unit. If you zoom out or select a video clip, time line unit come back as video unit

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Audiocrossfade in several lengths by multi-tap shortcut

I mostly use an audiocrossfade of 3 frames. 2nd most is a length of 15 frames.

I would love to have the option to hit the shortcut once for crossfade length 1 and double hit for length 2.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 12.1.1 continually crashes when moving or scrubbing audio tracks

I can't get anything done to the audio side of my project, it crashes every time I move or scrub audio. This is just after updating to get rid of the png artifacting issue. I don't have time to keep uninstalling and re-installing to fix the issue of the day. Get Premiere ON TRACK, or I have to jump ship to something else!!!

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. audio crossfades

When adding default crossfades on multiple cuts, it would be great if Premiere left the crossfades (different from the default) already set.

Avid works like that sincer ever.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Project panel: Make Un-hiding assets as obvious as Hiding assets

Currently it's very easy in the Project panel to see the option to "hide" something. However, once you've hidden something, the only way to UN-hide is to right click in an open spot in the bin, and then you can see the un-hide command.

Unless you know that you need to right click over nothing, you will never see nor find the option to un-hide your assets!

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Bug: Strange digital noise caused by Dynamics (PPro 12.0.1 & Mac OS X)

I'm running a Premiere Pro 12.0.1 on Mac OS X El Capitan and have noticed some strange behaviour when using Dynamics. If I apply Dynamics on the track it processes the audio, but also adds some weird digital noise (at range of -48 to -32 dBFS) when there is no audio clip on the track. Noise appears also when exporting. Bypassing Dynamics also removes the noise from the track.

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Better 4k interface support.

When moving detached panels from one screen to the next(1080 to 4k) the upscale goes pretty wacky.
    Fullscreen is completely bugged out and won't easily toggle
    If a computer has slept with a panel on a 4k monitor upon awakening the panel will be sized for a 1080 display.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. The latest version has a bug where, sometimes, when a project is first opened, timeline plays only music. Must turn off/on track to fix.

Didn't find a quick/easy way to post a bug issue (that would be nice to know about if there is one)... So posting it here. The latest version has a bug where, sometimes, when a project is first opened, timeline plays only music. Must turn off/on track to fix.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Douple tap spacebar to play from beginning, when the CTI is at the end of your time line

When the CTI (Current Time Indicator) is at the end of your timeline pressing space will start playing your video from the beginning. I find that this often can be annoying and would prefer if pressing space in this situation would move the CTI to the beginning, but not play, then pressing space again would start playing. This would give you the option, if you pressed spacebar at the end, to go oh wait, I don't want the CTI at the beginning of my video.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Copy speed attributes of 1 clip to multiple clips. FCP 7 can do this....

Copy speed attributes of 1 clip to multiple clips. FCP 7 can do this....

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Razor Tool to cut several clips selected at once

By holding down a modifier key be able to cut several clips selected, just like Add Edit do it.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Automated subtitles

Why doesn't PP have a solution in place or take files like .vtt, .srt or .sbv which I can extract from YouTube.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Closed Captions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Pr & En 12.1 do not allow to set up a custom LUT on render

recently I've noticed that it doesn't allow it when you click on that option, browse to... the following dialog window with an explorer won't open for me. [my system is Alienware 17 r3 windows 10]
    It started probably from the latest update, previously I was able to link to a custom Looks.

I've recording the video to showcase the issue.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MIVq_KpUzM

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Stroke blur in essential graphics.

We need more options for color, strokes and shadows in essential graphics

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Why there is no single Arabic fornt for free

So far I am using Premier Pro CC Version 12.1.
    I need to write Arabic text in my titles. Why there is no single Arabic fornt for free?
    Why do I have to spend a long time to try to solve such a little issue?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base