Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bug: auto ducking not working until the first keyframe

I used the ducking correct to duck music against speech.
    In editing everything sounded good.
    After export the levers were not correct untill the first keyframe.
    Solution:
    I set a keyframe myself at the beginning of the music.
    Now the export = fine.

Please fix this.

5 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Premiere crashes repeatedly when I apply lumetri effects to small clip. Not seen this before. Problem signature:

Premiere crashes repeatedly when I apply lumetri effects to small clip. Not seen this before. Problem signature: Problem Event Name: AppHangB1
    Application Name: Adobe Premiere Pro.exe
    Application Version: 12.0.1.69
    Application Timestamp: 5a4defd6
    Hang Signature: 6de9
    Hang Type: 0
    OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
    Locale ID: 2057
    Additional Hang Signature 1: 6de91b00c82f3e5e02a30b4d0f533555
    Additional Hang Signature 2: 7f7d
    Additional Hang Signature 3: 7f7d01a0dda35053359029225fb2efd8
    Additional Hang Signature 4: 6de9
    Additional Hang Signature 5: 6de91b00c82f3e5e02a30b4d0f533555
    Additional Hang Signature 6: 7f7d
    Additional Hang Signature 7: 7f7d01a0dda35053359029225fb2efd8

On Windows 7

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. A library that explains every "low level exception" that makes it so I Cant see video

A library that explains every "low level exception" that makes it so I Cant see video

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. BUG: After last update APP doesn't show JPG properly

After last update APP doesn't show JPG properly. Now all exported pictures from Lightroom have interference. Look: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1MT4Fm6J4pXf_p7OpdYo6boAQcTfSskQo

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Clarity to the Lumetri panel

Clarity from camera raw

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Exponential Glow

No one needs simple glow, you whether build your own exponential or don't use it at all.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. BUG REPORT: Unable to connect to proxy media and vice-versa.

BUG REPORT: I created proxy media from my Premiere Pro v.12 project bins last night, as I have dozens of time before in Premiere Pro v.11.

This morning, when I right-click and select "Attach Proxies..." it will only reconnect to the EXISTING original media and not the proxy.

Same thing the other way around. To test the workflow, I manually relinked to a Proxy file and tried to "Reconnect Full Resolution Media...", and it would ONLY try to reconnect to the proxy file.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow the timeline V and A tracks to act as one unit and scroll/zoom together

This would function so that the video and audio tracks act as if they are both in the same pane - with a visible line separating the V and A sections that moves as we scroll up/down. I think it would simplify scrolling and zooming up/down to see all the tracks, and would prevent having to reposition the separator when needing to increase the video/audio section when switching between doing something on either audio or video.

At the least, increase the visibility of the line that separates audio and video, as it's almost impossible to quickly see the distinction between…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Submix keyframing level control not work until I did this...

I kept adjusting a level keyframe but the audio level wouldn't change. After trying many things, I noticed that I had an empty audio track right above the submix track in the sequence, so I deleted the empty audio track and the level keyframe started working.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Bugs on the new Premiere Pro update

Hey guys,

So I recently did the new Premiere Pro update through the CC app , and ever since , stuff like this have been happening:

Every time I render graphs , either png files, psd or even jpeg , they come like if they were inverted or something.

Files come like they were overlayed ad they are not on the original project

In addition, I'm not able to import any avi or quicktime animation files , which is weird

Any ideas?
    It's been a nightmare to be honest

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Live Logger metadata import to Premiere Timeline

I would love to see the "Unassociated Metadata" panel from Adobe Prelude in Premiere Pro.

In addition it would be great if there was the ability to import .XMP files from the iOS Live Logger app onto a timeline rather than just per clip.

This would really improve our post-production workflow by importing notes that we took on the set, using time of day timecode.

Thanks for your consideration,
    Lucas Neuman

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Graduated Filter

An adjustable graduated filter, much like the one found in Light Room, able to adjust exposure, or any of the basic corrections. Also, just as important, the ability to add a graduated color, say orange or purple to the sky, without having to use the temp, or tint. I'm using grad NDs in front of my lenses, but have no way of adding color in post without a workaround.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Lumetri color HSL Color Picker should always pickfrom source or has as a switch

HSL Color Picker should always pick from source or has as a switch for source/graded

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. T

The latest version of Premiere (12.1.0 (Build 186) seems to be extremely buggy.
    Currently I have a file with 3 Sequences built into it.
    Each sequence contains the exact same set of clips, except some clips are shorter or longer.
    When the mixed sequences were played in Premiere, the playback was perfect.
    But the first problem occured when exporting the mp4's.
    1st a png which was set to scroll, stopped scrolling completely when played back as an mp4
    2nd A translucent Png which is inserted as an end card, turn from a bright white with a logo to a bright…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. BUG REPORT April update - Workspace tab layout preferences don't save

In the latest April 2018 release, the Workspace tabs layout has reset. I have rearranged to my custom tabs layout several times, but each time I open a new project the tabs layout resets to the default.

15 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Fix a bug

After utilizing time remap feature, opacity function does not apply properly. Several other users have remarked on this issue in Adobe forums.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Fix bugs on latest release

Bugs need immediate fixing for latest release. Can't export due to glitches with graphic images after 4.18 update. Crashing multiple times a day. Not hearing audio unless solo-ed. Not importing clips with video. Not linking back to clips and getting an "unsupported" error". Losing productivity at work- help!

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. expressions for premiere pro

Especially for lumetri Color is useful when connecting different sliders with different multipliers to one mother slider that controls everything else

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. C200 (CRM) Proxy creation not working due to lack of support audio

Hi,

Following the announcement of support for Canon Raw Light, I have taken the C200 out for a spin.

I am now trying to create a project where I like to edit with Proxies of the CRM files in PPro.

However upon ingest (or even the option Proxy > Create Proxies) an alert appears which reads: "The selected preset does not support the audio channel type of the clip AXXXXXXYYYZZZ.crm" for each of the CRM files I'm trying to use.

I am trying to make h.264 proxy files (as I don't have a mac).

Is this something I can change…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Colourable Video/Audiolayers

Would make it a lot easier to navigate in longer timelines and have a good overview

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base