Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bins don't bring up custom views on restart

I have a custom bin view that includes headings I created using Add Properties in the Metadata Display window. I saved this bin configuration as a Custom setting, but each day, upon launching Premiere, that bin does not contain those custom (Add Properties) columns. Choosing the custom bin name from the pulldown menu in the Metadata Display window always restores those columns and their contents, but shouldn't they appear automatically?

Martin

8 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Folder Label change for all the content

When we select a folder in Project Panel we change the label could be Perfect if all the content changes to the folder color Label...
    To be more precise...let choose other than colors, like landscape shots, close ups, Ronin shots, drone shots...by selecting some cool images.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Constant Power Dissolve creates a stutter

After updating to 18, the constant power audio dissolve has been creating a stutter in the audio track. It appears to be playing the audio a few frames early, so when this transition is near a word, you hear the first syllable of the word during the transition, then hear it again as the audio clip reaches that same point.

I am using multicam sequences. the source audio is 192 kHz Waveform.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. the "Select" button doesn't work in the AME "Create Encoding Presets" panel when you try to apply a Lumetri Look / LUT

Bug Fix in AME 2018 "Create Encoding Preset" under Lumetri/LUT. You can only apply the stock SL presets you can't "select" any others.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Improved GUI behaviour for LUT selection in Lumetri panel

Under the current version, selecting LUTs, especially in the Basic Correction section is difficult due to strange GUI behaviour where you can't scroll to the top of the selections. This is even worse when using a dual monitor setup.

For a more detailed description see my forum post here: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2482869

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Color/Lumetri  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Scale Clips Without Affecting Position

Please add a way to scale clips independently of the rest of the "Motion" attributes.

I'm working with Proxy files and scaled/ positioned them anticipating the ability to scale 4k footage in a 1080 timeline (aka blowing the clips up to 200% to simulate the way the 4k footage would crop in a 1080 timeline).

I want to swap the low res footage out for 4k now, but the only way to scale all my clips down to involves nesting, adjustment layers, copy/pasting motion attributes, or independently scaling each clip down.

I don't want to change the position of the…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Scrollable dropdown menus

When applying a LUT of choosing an Export Preset, it would be nice if the scroll wheel on the mouse could scroll up and down through the options in the drop down menu. As it stands now, you have to position your mouse over the up/down arrows and either click through manually or hold the left mouse button down to go through them faster,

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. BUG- Show Actual Sources missing Clip previews and Start and End sliders for transitions in Effects Control

Shown here are the "D. Clip previews E. Start and End sliders"
    https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/modifying-customizing-transitions.html
    However when using a transition and trying to 'Show Actual Sources' nothing happens, it's missing the 'Clip previews' and 'Start and End sliders' in the Effects Control in Premiere Pro CC. While using CS6 this is not an issue.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Merged Clips from timeline creates 'dead' audio tracks, missing mono track

I'm using two system sound. Merged Clips have 'dead' tracks when created from a timeline.

If I select sound and picture from a timeline and create a merged clip, the merged clip has 'dead' audio tracks and a missing mono track. When the bwav polyphonic has 7 mono tracks, the Merged Clip has 13 tracks – the first 7 are 'dead' with no sound, the remaining 6 tracks have sound from the Bwav, and there is one missing mono track.

If I create the Merged Clip from the project bin, the additional tracks aren't created and the bwav audio are…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Premiere v12.1.1 (build10) Media offline BUG

The new update of Premiere v12.1.1 forced my media to go offline and when Relinking the media it deletes the clips with this message:

" the selected file does not contain video media used by clip references in one or more sequences, these video clip references will be deleted and cannot be undone.

help ASAP we can't continue our projects and deliver deadlines.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Multicam does not work with Nvidia's Shadow Play screen recording software

FCPX' multi-cam does work with Nvidia's Shadow Play Premiere Pro does not. There are RAW image files and video files that Premiere Pro does not support. I want Premiere Pro to support every image file and video file out there. Premiere can play the Shadow Play video files but when I try to use them with the multi-cam they get out of sync.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Can not import MP4 3840x2160 59.94 FPS into Premiere Pro after 12.1.1 release

Can not bring in to Premiere Pro MP4 3840x2160 59.94 FPS files. These videos were taken with GH5 camera. This problem came up after I installed release 12.1.1 today. Right now Premiere Pro is dead in the water.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Can you allow for mobile integration as in the case with Lightroom to aid in Smartphone videography?

Premier Pro should have the mobile version to promote smartphone videography. Most Instagram videos could look better and properly done, even by inexperienced people if a more intuitive and professional software was available.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Clip / Timeline Labels (Colors) between shared projects or imported into new projects.

When dragging footage between two projects (whether a shard project in a master project or between two unshared projects) the Label color doesn't travel with the footage. This is highly problematic as we organize our footage by color (drone footage is Mango etc) so that we can see what kind of footage or which speaker we're using. Unfortunately all of our work has been done in a master lifting project and doesn't translate into our individual edit timelines. This is a must have for us.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. QT on PC

So you've killed support for a bunch of QT formats on PC, and provided no way to transcode those files? You should be in the airline business with customer care like that. My company has multiple TB of files in various QT formats and you're basically asking us to use competitor's software. Challenge accepted!

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. When sequence is loaded in source monitor. View timeline and cut source clips of that sequence.

When I load a sequence into the source monitor. I'd like to be able to hit a button so that I can quickly see that sequence's timeline. Also, when I mark In and Out points of that sequence and cut it into another sequence. I'd like it to cut the actual source footage into the timeline. Not "sequence clips".

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Trying to open a Legacy Title in the source monitor doesn't work anymore. Instead, the title opens in the Legacy Title window.

We use this function often for slates for commercials and would like for the functionality to be restored.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Bring project VoCo to Premiere.

What about the VoCo project ? Would be great to have that feature in Premiere. Your demo at the Adobe Max was very impressing

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Several major issues with the Media Browser

-The media browser can be very slow, proportional to the amount of folder/files it has to open. (I have to wait several minutes for it to load a folder with 1963 folders in it. Explorer loads that instantly.)
    -Even when a large folder has been clicked on in the media browser, and has files inside, it will always first display nothing, as if it is completely empty. A second or two later, the text "Reading..." appears. This means that the user never knows if a folder is actually empty, unless they wait an indeterminite amount of time, to see if…

13 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base