Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Premiere Pro 22 Incompatibilities

I have been structuring a rolling project on Adobe Premiere 2021/v15. I recently updated my MacBook Pro to Monterey, which came almost at the same time as when the entire Adobe Suite upgraded to version 22.

My project contained linked Compositions from After Effects, as well as pre-rendered ones. The entire project was stored on an external NVMe, with some pre-renders inside the local drive.

When Premiere asked me to convert the project, I selected a new filename. The next thing that happened is that it had lost much of the files that were located in the same place. It…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Set Default Export Location Per Project

I work on multiple projects for multiple clients, and each project has a unique folder on my drive, and each project has its own export folder. Premiere Pro always defaults to the last used export folder. Would be a lot easier if I could set my export folder per project, when I set it up. I hardly change where I'm exporting anything, except between projects. I'm pretty sure Final Cut Pro 7 did it like this and I miss it.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Quick play of audio in the Project panel

I'd like to be able to quickly preview music from the Project window.
    I view these as a list and rather than having to double click to open then play in the source preview window it would be really fast to just hit a play button in the file list of the project window like I can do on our stock music website. Just a little play button next to or instead of the audio icon would be perfect.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Make the "relink others automatically" software better when attaching proxies from 3rd party sources.

I am using proxies made out of my a7iii and they always have problems relinking. Most of the time it just takes a while, now it is not connecting. I lose a lot of valuable time relinking my proxies one by one. I will probably switch to final cut if this problem is not resolved because I cannot keep losing money with time. I know a lot of others in this same boat

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. se debería de mejorar las actualizaciones

se debería de mejorar las actualizaciones

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. CC 2020 Timeline Clips Shifts After Moving Project / Relocating / Relinking

We have several users of BRAW Studio experiencing timeline shift after moving their projects between computers. Sometimes it even goes back to the first frame.

If this also happens to you please tell your story in Adobe Community Forums : https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/cc-2020-timeline-clips-shifts-after-moving-project-relocating-relinking/m-p/10923880

Happens only with CC 2020 (both 14.0.0 and 14.0.1), both OSX and Windows, all framerate (23.96 fps and 25 fps for example).
    Apparently happens with others formats than .braw : https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/linking-media-losing-in-and-out-points/td-p/10922669 "I have this problem on every file type I have tried; R3D, BRAW and CRAW"
    Attached is a zip with the two .prproj from a user editing with…

93 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

93 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Good and Bad take selector

We need more pre-production/ingest tools like being able to mark a clip good or bad and somewhere to say what's going on in the clip, then you could search/organize clips based off that info.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. timeline setting - frame size width not going above from 16384...I want to work on a frame size 19360 X 1584 but not possible in premiere

timeline setting - frame size width not going above from 16384...I want to work on a frame size 19360 X 1584 but not possible in premiere

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. sequences

When I updated premiere pro, my sequences from previous version was removed. They say it was converted. I had to re edit my work! It was very frustrating.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Enable Premiere Pro to make contact sheets of assets

I can set a thumbnail for my videos in whichever Bin the asset resides, after a shoot it would be great to be able to print a contact sheet of assets so that the client knows what's all there. Yes I "could" do a screen capture or some other work-around... but contact sheets are standard needs and it make sense to be able to hover over the clip, select the inpoint and use that as the thumbnail. Then allow me just like in Bridge to control the layout and make thumbnails.

*Note You can sort of do this in bridge,…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. project lock files not get deleted after closing our project (on a network)

We are working on multiple projects, sometimes on "productions" and what we see are two things :

1- Status in a production is not always correct, can be I have project open but my colleague doesn't see on his production that that project has been taken by me. Its a status thing because when he wants to open my project, he gets messages that it be read only because its open on me. So no real harm done, just very annoying. We got suggestion on adobe to use in the debug database : MF.ForceDirectoryPolling but doesn't seem to solve the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. PremierePro2022で書き出しエラーが出ます

再起動しても最新にアップグレードしても書き出しエラーが出ますなんとかしてください

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Record last saved project as recent project in Open Recent menu.

I modified an existing edit and saved as new project. But this newly saved project does not show in Open Recent.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. New production button in the home menu (premiere pro beta)

Would be nice to have a new production and open production button( Blue button) next to the new project button in premiere pro beta. Currently the only way to do that in premiere pro beta is to go to file>new production.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. WHY DON'T YOU ACTUALLY RE-WRITE 'PROJECT MANAGER'?

Mac OS 10.15.7, Premiere 2021 (15.2.0 Build 35)

FIX PROJECT MANAGER.

I've been doing a little looking around, wasting valuable billing time trying to make sense of why the Project Manager is such a piece of shite.

So here's what I discovered yesterday...

I attempted to Collect and Copy a problemetic project, which has failed before. And it failed again, but not before I got a glimpse of the stupid way you've coded this routine.

What I did was watch the Finder during the progress of the Project as it was collected and copied to the new location. Premiere began…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. reveal multiple clips in project

Basically- what's needed is a way to find multiple clips in the project (ie select clips in the timeline and view them in the project panel), or even just copy them to a bin.

This would help with this instance, as well as exporting only needed files for other programs, and cleaning up the project (say, if you wanted to delete everything you're not using from the project.)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Merge Clips with Audio Clip Name

Currently, whenever a Video clip and an Audio clip are merged, the new Merged Clip takes the name of the Video clip.

It would be cool to have the option to use the Audio clip instead, since Sound Recorders often allow their users to customise the file names with Scene, Shot and Take information. Whereas Video file names are more generic, i.e. A001_C001.

This could help facilitate easier sorting into bins after merging is completed.

Another possibility is reading & retaining the Audio Metadata even after merging, which has been a longstanding request of other users. I think this is…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Create permanent files for Adobe Rush

My files were erased out of nowhere on Adobe Rush. I recomend you make an ability to save files and choose the location locally or make sure all files are on the cloud instead of giving the option to save "locally" when it is not actually saved. You should be more upfront about how files are stored on Adobe Rush and make sure your agents know that files cannot be recovered.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Select Find Box shortcut should work in the Production Panel

It seems like the 'select find box' shortcut works for every panel, except the Production panel. Would be useful for me jumping around different projects to not have to use the mouse to find.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Team Project Media Management Bug

Media management relinking seems to require that every video file have a distinct name, even when those files are in different directory structures. For instance, many cameras shoot their video files with generic names (C001, C002, C003, etc.). When shooting with the same camera on different cards over multiple shoots, we will often have footage dumps separated in different folders for each day but with the same filenames in the respective folders (e.g. Day1/C001.mov, Day2/C001.mov, etc.). This seems to confuse the Media Management relinking functionality in Team Projects, causing some footage to be ignored (e.g. when all instances of C001.mov…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 18 19
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base