Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Change the "Composite in Linear Color" setting for creating a new sequence to OFF by default.

Change the "Composite in Linear Color" setting for creating a new sequence to OFF by default.

When "Composite in Linear Color" is ON, the cross dissolve etc. does not work properly.

So, as the first setting (default), please turn it off.

【新規シーケンス作成の「リニアカラーで合成」設定を、デフォルトではOFFにしてほしい】

「リニアカラーで合成」がONの状態だとクロスディゾルブなどが綺麗に動作しない。

なので、最初の設定(デフォルト)としては、OFFにしておいてほしい。

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Reinstate DV capture to Premiere Pro!

Catalina (Mac OS) has nullified the DV capture setting for Premiere Pro. Editors need this feature desperately. Please bring it back. I have lots of old tapes I need to capture. Am I supposed use iMovie?We pay for these features. Please add them back.

85 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

89 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Better color appearance like Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign

I see better color appearance settings in Photoshop, Ilustrator and Indesign. User can choose color theme from light to dark, from white -> grey -> black.
    Unfortunately i don't see color appearance like this in premiere pro, there is just only such color slider that do nothing.
    Changing slider makes premierepro color appearance poor.

Thanks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add option to also navigate to markers end point.

Shift+M takes you to the beginning of the next marker in the clip/timeline.

Make it a user option to let Shift+M also stop at the END of a marker.

I use markers extensively and once they are set up I always cut at the beginning and the end of these. Having a short cut for stopping at the markers end will speed up the process.

....a small step for mankind, a giant leap for .... well, at least me :).

Thanks

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Option to have imported media automatically assigned label color of folder label color.

Option to have imported media automatically assigned label color of folder label color.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Display clip resolution in the 2nd collum of Project panel.

At the moment by default we have clip name, frame rate, then media start, end duration of clip etc all before resolution which I would assume is the second easily accessible info after frame rate.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Reorder the drop down list for "Project" panel

"Close Project" is much more useful than "Close Panel" and should be listed first on the list of options provided after right-clicking the Project panel header.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Please fix the use of Control Surfaces

Ever since version 15 the use of Mackie protocol controlled surfaces no longer works, not even in 15.1. Please fix this! Thank you!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Give us unified file names AND custom color labels in the Timeline (i.e. fix Project Settings checkbox)

The current "Display the project item name and label color for all instances" option in the Project Settings window is of extremely limited use to editors since it only allows users to turn the option on or off for BOTH item names and label colors at the same time.

This makes it impossible to rename clips/subclips/nests in the Project window and have the new names automatically propagate to all Sequence instances IF the user also wants to identify items in the Timeline with custom color labels. A single checkbox to control 2 different options at once in an "all or…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Premiere Pro 2020 and 2021 Audio Sped Up and Choppy

I install Newtek NDI version 5 to get their codec for the videos I import from their TriCaster so I can edit and all sequences audio is sped up and choppy from any project in 2020 or 2021. I found a YouTube where the guy set Preferences -> audio hardware Default Input: to No Input and it solved the issue. Please fix this when you can. Thanks, Rob rob@sharewisdom.com

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Change the "Composite in Linear Color" setting for creating a new sequence to OFF by default.

Change the "Composite in Linear Color" setting for creating a new sequence to OFF by default.

When "Composite in Linear Color" is ON, the cross dissolve etc. does not work properly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Change the "Composite in Linear Color" setting for creating a new sequence to OFF by default.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Change the "Composite in Linear Color" setting for creating a new sequence to OFF by default.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. FE.AllowMultipleOpenProjects

FE.AllowMultipleOpenProjects - ALLOW US TO DISABLE THIS.

It's TERRIBLE not having 1 project open at a time. Especially when you work in a studio thats working on 15 projects at once.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Set Default Spatial Interpolation To LINEAR

Pleaseeee add a setting that allows you to set the default spatial interpolation to linear instead of auto bezier. Half of my time editing is me changing all my key frames to linear and its really annoying. I've also seen that linear is supposed to maybe be the default? If it is, then for me & some users that is not the case, so the ability to change the default setting would be epic. Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Allow import of settings/keyboard shortcuts/workspaces from v14 (2020 release) to v15 (2021 release)

I was just informed by Rohan on Adobe's support team that Premiere v15 (2021 release) cannot import settings such as customized keyboard shortcuts and workspaces from the previous v14.9 (2020 release). This seems like a huge oversight in Adobe’s development, if you cannot import from previous versions. Having to recreate settings wastes a lot of time for professionals using their software, and leaves me not using Adobe’s current releases.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. レガシータイトルのテクスチャのバグ

レガシータイトルを他PCから受け取り読み込むと、レガシータイトルのテクスチャがオフラインファイルとして表示され続ける。他PCの全てのスタイルに紐付いているようで、一度レガシータイトルでフォントをしようすると、テクスチャのオンオフに関わらず表示され続ける。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Please remove "Auto-save" function from stopping the workflow.

I have auto-save setup for every 2 minutes because Premiere crashes so much. I've used this product since 2010. I'll be in the flow of editing and auto-save will pop up and temporarily disable everything until it goes away. It's extremely distracting and I wish it didn't disrupt me.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Ability To Save Layout When Opening Legacy Title Window

I have used Premiere Pro for 9+ years and a TON of my projects use Legacy Titles. I need to be able to save the layout of the Legacy Title pop-up window so I don't waste time re-sizing and choosing my panels every time I need to make an edit. It's currently unusable at pop-up.

Switching to the new Graphics panel will not help me because I have 9+ years worth of Legacy Titles. See attached image - this is what I get when I open the Legacy Title - I cannot make changes in the properties tab, for example,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Ability To Save Layout When Opening Legacy Title Window

I have used Premiere Pro for 9+ years and a TON of my projects use Legacy Titles. I need to be able to save the layout of the Legacy Title pop-up window so I don't waste time re-sizing and choosing my panels every time I need to make an edit. It's currently unusable at pop-up.

Switching to the new Graphics panel will not help me because I have 9+ years worth of Legacy Titles. See attached image - this is what I get when I open the Legacy Title - I cannot make changes in the properties tab, for example,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 15 16
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base