Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Premiere 15.2 through 15.4 unusable with large projects on Mac Pro (2019) Big Sur

After having no issues with 15.2 on small projects, Premiere became completely unusable after about a month of working on a feature film. It really seemed like an access error, as I'd get errors like "Unable to access resource 'SErrorXlN_D@2x' (type svg)," "Error Retrieving frame XXXX at time XX," and "Unable to access resource 'CursorDataID-19 (type xml)." The errors came with frozen or black video, I could still hear audio, and it usually fixed itself after about 10-20 seconds. I also couldn't export anything no matter which renderer I used. I thought it had something to do with…

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

7 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2X playback speed gets stuck

I recently purchased the Apple M1MAX 32 gb 1tb Laptop. I've been using Premiere for a long time and it's still lagging when I playback the timeline 2x fast, my timeline is 1920x1080 so I am not even cutting 4K footage. Can we figure out a way to fix this please. Playback speed lags and when I click space to stop it still plays for additional 5-6 seconds and then computer stops playing. It happens every time I tried to fast forward a shot. My computer and adobe is updated to the latest version.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. MacOS Unresponsive: Premiere Pro and Dynamic Link

MacOS Big Sur becomes unresponsive and must be rebooted when attempting to import an After Effects 2022 composition into Premiere Pro via Abobe Dynamic Link. This feature is unusable as of the After Effects 2022 update. Please fix asap.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. H265 playback issues on Premiere Pro 2022

The newest Premiere Pro is working great with 10bit 4:2:2 H265 footage, playback is flawless, but other 10bit 4:2:0 H265 files (Fujfilm XT3) are unplayable, while Premiere Pro 15.4.1 works smoothly with that footage. MacOS, M1 MacBook Air. On Windows it doesn't seem like an issue.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. markers are causing performance issues in version 22.0

In Premiere Pro version 22.0.0, clip and sequence markers are causing Premiere to hang, sometimes for several minutes. This issue was not happening in previous versions of Premiere. Would you please look into fixing this? I'm running macOS 11.6.

Note: I'm not asking for alternative ways to organize my edits or work; I'm asking Adobe to fix this issue.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Render and replace in the background

The "Render and replace" feature is very slow and interrupts work while it's processing. I think it's essential to process these operations in the background, maybe via Media encoder.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. since updated to pp2021, movies stops everytime i speed up 2x or 3x

since updated to pp2021, movies stops everytime i speed up 2x or 3x

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Premiere 2022 insufficient system memory

I have Premiere 2022 v22.0
    every time i try and cut or copy a clip from the timeline it tells me I have insufficient system memory. I have 64gb ram and the software is using 20 of those. so no clear idea of what's happening.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Premiere Pro Unusably Slow on i9 9900k, AMD 6700XT, 48GB Ram, etc

Is anyone able to give some insight or perhaps confirm if this system is too slow to run premiere pro? Will post specs below. All drivers up to date. Premiere is running in hardware accelerated mode. Premiere is installed on primary SSD partition with a dedicated SSD drive for Premiere/After effects cache. Windows 10 w/ current update.

I edit 3-5 minute projects with lots of but not excessive time remapping and warp stabilizer, corner pin, etc..., performance is nearly unusable. Same issues with either prores or low res cineform proxies. Playback on timeline is very laggy. Sometimes interface crashes and…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Premiere Pro 21 Beta App bug report

working on a project, each time I attempted t adjust the audio portion of a Viddyoze clip I had put on my timeline, beta app would say it had encountered a fatal error and would close. Each time a report was submitted. Yesterday in the middle of working on a project the speed of the audio increased 2 x and was choppy, then received an internal mic error message. I switched my audio preference to no input. Completed my project. Today, even before could begin importing content, app froze and a red triangle with an exclamation point appeared in the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Premiere is still awful slow on m1 mac.... please adobe sort out 👍. Resolve and FCX is x3 faster 😇

Premiere is still awful slow on m1 mac.... please adobe sort out 👍. Resolve and FCX is x3 faster 😇. Can you speed up perform on playback and decoding and encoding.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Compatibility with Apple's latest graphics cards

Specs:
    Mac Pro (2019)
    Processor - 2.7 GHz 24-Core Intel Xeon W
    Memory - 384 GB 2933 MHz DDR4
    Graphics - AMD Radeon Pro Vega II 32 GB x2

As of receiving this new computer Premiere Pro 15.1 was the latest update.

My issue has two parts:
    1) When exporting a h.264/5 the export is often very glitchy, cutting in random frames from other parts of the film or solid green/black frames.
    2) When playing back the film, it often becomes very sticky, taking several seconds to catch up to when the playhead has moved or even crashing premiere when…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. V.15 32 core threadripper CPU goes to 100% on project opening and crashes

After upgrading to v15 my CPU goes 100% on project opening and crashes. In 14.9 it doesnt do this at all. It must have something to do with the fact that I have a 3970x AMD threadripper with 32 cores. But something definitely isnt right with the CPU optimization on the new version. I will be staying with 14.9 until this is fixed

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Premiere pro 15.1 completely unusable. Opening any project causes 100% cpu usage until the system crashes

Running a system with an AMD 1950x Threadripper, RTX 3090 and 128gb of ram.
    Premiere 15.0 and 15.1 are completely unusable for me, upon trying to open any project Cpu usage will spike to 100% and make the whole system extremely laggy (Task manager goes non responsive, mouse is 10 seconds behind on movement)
    This 100% cpu usage goes on forever till either the system freezes or i somehow manage to force close premiere.
    Same projects take 5 seconds to load in Premiere 14.9

Really would like to use the new features with Motion graphics templates introduced in premiere 2021…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Since i downloaded the new Premiere i cannot run normally the clips... The Time remapping function is slow and only give me dropped frames..

I have the most recent version of premiere and before that i the software run normally. But since i have the most recent update i cannot work at the normal speed... Always crashing and what i see in my timeline, even when it runs, is not what i have when i export....

Can someone help?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Losing Transcripts when Sharing in Team Project

I am currently working in a Team project and everytime I share my changes, the transcripts I create are not shared. So my collaborators can't see them and if I quit Premiere, when I go back and open the project, the transcripts are gone. Is this happening for anyone else?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Render and Replace bug: "Clip could not be transcoded because it is offline: "{locatorID":"....

I have been unable to Render and Replace on mogrts in a timeline since PPro 14. I always get the error in Events. It happens on different codecs and when trying to write to both a Creative Cloud sync folder or a local folder. The clip is always online in the timeline.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Improved graphics and text dragging performance on M1 chips

Currently, dragging/moving text and graphics within the program canvas or simply with the position and scale motion properties is very sluggish on Apple M1 chips as opposed to Apple on Intel or Windows 10. Need to majorly improve performance.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 24 25
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base