Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. For the Essential Graphics Text style, style preset windows like Legacy Title.

The style presets in the Legacy title were very easy to see and use.

The only way to display the Essential Graphics text styles is to show the icons in the project panel. We need a dedicated panel for styles that is easier to use.

The styles are managed on a project-by-project basis, so when you create a new project, the styles you've been using are no longer available.

Styles should be available at all times.

エッセンシャルグラフィックステキストのスタイルのために、レガシータイトルのようなスタイルプリセットウインドウがほしい。

レガシータイトルのスタイルプリセットはすごく見やすくて、使いやすかった。

エッセンシャルグラフィックステキストのスタイルは、プロジェクトパネルにアイコン表示する方法しかない。もっと使いやすいスタイル専用のパネルが必要。

プロジェクトごとの管理なので、新規プロジェクトを作ると、今まで使っていたスタイルが使えなくなる。

スタイルはいつでもに使える状態にして欲しい。

113 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under Review  ·  7 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Premiere Pro crashes when autosave is performed while using text tools.

Premiere Pro crashes when autosave is performed while using text tools.

If autosave is performed while using the text tool...

・The text being converted will be reset and you will have to retype it.

・It crashes. (Crashes, freezes.)

Premiere Pro 22.2

テキストツールを使用中に自動保存が行われると、Premiere Proがクラッシュする。

テキストツールを使用中に自動保存が行われると・・・

・変換中のテキストがリセットされ、入力し直さなければならなくなる。

・クラッシュする。(フリーズする。)

Premiere Pro 22.2

58 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We believe this problem may have already been fixed in recent Beta builds. If possible, please use the latest Beta build of Pr 22.3 105 or higher and let us know if this crash is fixed for you or not. Thank you.

この不具合に関連した修正が最新のベータビルドに搭載されています。22.3 105以降のビルドでこの現象が改善される事があります。改善が見られない場合はお知らせ下さい。

3. Replace 'New Layer' menu in EG with an intelligent design

The 'New Layer' menu in the Essential Graphics window is poorly designed because:
    1. It doesn't allow users to draw a shape (it only allows users to click on 'Rectangle', 'Ellipse' or 'Polygon' to have an unsymmetrical shape appear on screen. This robs users of the benefit of quickly drawing a perfectly symmetrical shape while holding the Shift key)
    2. It takes 2 clicks to get to any option.

I suggest replacing this menu with actual buttons that can be reached in 1 click instead of 2, and which would give users the ability to draw shapes, including symmetrical ones…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. fonts

Is there an option to collect the fonts used and the Luts in my project because when I open it on another computer it tells me that the fonts are missing?

You could implement this feature in future updates

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. "Styles" presets change only highlighted text instead of the entire text layer

I frequently combine text with different fonts/sizes/etc in the same layer when composing credits. For instance, one style for the role or crew position, another for the name.

In Premiere, applying a Styles preset to highlighted text changes the entire text layer, incl. unhighlighted text.

PS does this with ease using Character Styles.

If I am in need of a clue, I would appreciate some kind soul educating me about this. I've tried various approaches and I just can't get Premiere to stop changing all the text to a given Styles preset when I only want to change the highlighted…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. emojis

Can't believe I can't type emojis in premiere pro essential graphics. It's a bit ridiculous actually that premiere doesn't support emojis in 2022

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. TRACKING TITLES Premiere 22.4

Currently, there is a text setting called TRACKING on the graphics panel. This is a good feature. BUT... Where is the possibility of its animation??? Enable it in the next update.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hebrew in Premier 22.5

After upgrading to ver. 22.5.0 (build 62), all the Hebrew text turned left side right (mirror). I also found that in the prefereneces>graphics>text styling, the only options are: ligatutes and: hindi digits. not the Middle East that used to be. A lot of Trouble for Hebrew users. Please help

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Support for looping video in Media Replacement

Please consider adding a "loop" option for videos in the Media replacement panel. That would be a huge help for things like dynamic signage or templates with video files that have different end times.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Needs More Info  ·  1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Scrolling text in Essential Graphics VERY SLOWLY EXPORT since many years, why ADOBE cannt fix it (both in CUDA and software render)?

Scrolling text in Essential Graphics exporting VERY VERY slowly on hi end pc RTX 3090 ryzen 5900x SSD 32 RAM both in Hardware and Software mode.
    This is happening many years, why adobe cannt fix it?
    By the way old scrolling text exporting momentally!!! If you removing old text form (which say every load of premiere pro), why you cannt fix SLOW EXPORT TEXT IN NEW ESSENTIAL GRAPHICS ???!!!
    Actually in render it 1 frame per second, utilizing 24 GB VRAM which is obvious BUG! Adobe, please, fix it
    Same theme in Adobe community from 2020 year: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/massive-slow-down-when-inputting-lots-of-text-into-essential-graphics-rolling-title/m-p/11095270

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. MOGRT files problems

The mogrt files do not update the text. In the past I could also replace a mogrt file on the timeline and the text updated, this is not the case. The text only updates when I remove the mogrt on the timeline and put it there again and then redo all the settings and text.

Please, just fix premiere instead of adding new features. This does not make any sense!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Keyframing on Mogrt Files would be great!

Would love to be able to keyframe things with mogrts! Also be able to modify keyframes on mogrts. Would be like a mini after effects in premiere!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Responsive design – Time and loop animation

It's been successful utilizing MOGRT system with my team. Especially the responsive design – Time feature allows us so many possibilities.
    I generally export MOGRTs to the shared CC library and my team access it through Essential Graphics panel or Libraries panel in Premiere Pro.

Here's my question.(or a request if not possible)
    How can I keep the loop animation speed 100% while changing the length in the timeline?

For example, let's say if I create a lower third with a protected intro/outro animation and add a looping backplate. Everything will work as expected except the loop animation will be…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. エッセンシャルグラフィックスで「タブの幅」が機能しない

v22.3でフォントによって「タブの幅」の数字を変更しても機能しない不具合があります。
    改善をお願いします。

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Legacy Title = if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

So I had my project edited and finished. Rendered, saved it, closed the program until my collaborator could come take a look. When I opened the program, it asked if I wanted to install the new Essential Graphics thing that was supposed to replace Legacy Titles. I said okay. When I opened up my project, EVERY TITLE was totally f***ked up (duration, transparency, cropping, font sizes, movement... everything that a Title could have go wrong, was wrong). And as a bonus, now I don't even know how to fix it, and I won't until I relearn everything. Hours of work…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. BUG Importing AE Essential Graphics & REPLACING videos the timing is lost.

BUG. When replacing a video in Premiere pro 2021 via the essential graphics panel, the video does not start at the timecode as was set in AE

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. horizontal scroll

It is very unfortunate you cannot use the new essential graphics tool with very long horizontal scrolling text, because the maximum Y-Position is -32768 which makes the rest of my scrolling text not being displayed. I'd wish there was a horizontal crawl tool like in the old title version! plus text tools are full of bugs. keeps crashing =(

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Difficulty resizing text box - can't make it small enough.

I want to resize my text box to fit the text within it, so that the align buttons actually centre the text properly in the Sequence.

However, Premiere is refusing to go past a certain size, which is honestly still quite large.

Without being able to shrink the text box to the size of the text, the Align to centre buttons are honestly a bit useless, as the text box is centred but the text within is not...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Mogrts stuck in pending and cannot re-import

When trying to browse and bring it back into timeline Premiere gets stuck at a certain percent. Canceling does not work and the only way to get back to work is to force close Premiere and open the project again, where the problem keeps happening.

This has happened on multiple projects now.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 26 27
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base