Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. For the Essential Graphics Text style, style preset windows like Legacy Title.

The style presets in the Legacy title were very easy to see and use.

The only way to display the Essential Graphics text styles is to show the icons in the project panel. We need a dedicated panel for styles that is easier to use.

The styles are managed on a project-by-project basis, so when you create a new project, the styles you've been using are no longer available.

Styles should be available at all times.

エッセンシャルグラフィックステキストのスタイルのために、レガシータイトルのようなスタイルプリセットウインドウがほしい。

レガシータイトルのスタイルプリセットはすごく見やすくて、使いやすかった。

エッセンシャルグラフィックステキストのスタイルは、プロジェクトパネルにアイコン表示する方法しかない。もっと使いやすいスタイル専用のパネルが必要。

プロジェクトごとの管理なので、新規プロジェクトを作ると、今まで使っていたスタイルが使えなくなる。

スタイルはいつでもに使える状態にして欲しい。

98 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

7 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Premiere Pro crashes when autosave is performed while using text tools.

Premiere Pro crashes when autosave is performed while using text tools.

If autosave is performed while using the text tool...

・The text being converted will be reset and you will have to retype it.

・It crashes. (Crashes, freezes.)

Premiere Pro 22.2

テキストツールを使用中に自動保存が行われると、Premiere Proがクラッシュする。

テキストツールを使用中に自動保存が行われると・・・

・変換中のテキストがリセットされ、入力し直さなければならなくなる。

・クラッシュする。(フリーズする。)

Premiere Pro 22.2

49 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We believe this problem may have already been fixed in recent Beta builds. If possible, please use the latest Beta build of Pr 22.3 105 or higher and let us know if this crash is fixed for you or not. Thank you.

この不具合に関連した修正が最新のベータビルドに搭載されています。22.3 105以降のビルドでこの現象が改善される事があります。改善が見られない場合はお知らせ下さい。

3. Gradients for Strokes and Shadows

Request for Essential Graphics Text Tool
    It is wonderful to be able to gradation the color of letters!
    Thank you very much! !! Very glad! !! All Japanese users are happy!

As a request for further creative creation ...
    ・ We want a gradation function for the border.
    ・ We also want a gradation function for shadows.
    -Multiple boundaries can be used. We want you to be able to use multiple shadows as well.

Especially in the Japanese video industry, multiple boundaries and their gradations are really used a lot. Hopefully at this time, we hope for further evolution!
    Thank…

309 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

28 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. TRACKING TITLES Premiere 22.4

Currently, there is a text setting called TRACKING on the graphics panel. This is a good feature. BUT... Where is the possibility of its animation??? Enable it in the next update.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. エッセンシャルグラフィックスで「タブの幅」が機能しない

v22.3でフォントによって「タブの幅」の数字を変更しても機能しない不具合があります。
    改善をお願いします。

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. BUG Importing AE Essential Graphics & REPLACING videos the timing is lost.

BUG. When replacing a video in Premiere pro 2021 via the essential graphics panel, the video does not start at the timecode as was set in AE

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Responsive design – Time and loop animation

It's been successful utilizing MOGRT system with my team. Especially the responsive design – Time feature allows us so many possibilities.
    I generally export MOGRTs to the shared CC library and my team access it through Essential Graphics panel or Libraries panel in Premiere Pro.

Here's my question.(or a request if not possible)
    How can I keep the loop animation speed 100% while changing the length in the timeline?

For example, let's say if I create a lower third with a protected intro/outro animation and add a looping backplate. Everything will work as expected except the loop animation will be…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Legacy Title = if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

So I had my project edited and finished. Rendered, saved it, closed the program until my collaborator could come take a look. When I opened the program, it asked if I wanted to install the new Essential Graphics thing that was supposed to replace Legacy Titles. I said okay. When I opened up my project, EVERY TITLE was totally f***ked up (duration, transparency, cropping, font sizes, movement... everything that a Title could have go wrong, was wrong). And as a bonus, now I don't even know how to fix it, and I won't until I relearn everything. Hours of work…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Difficulty resizing text box - can't make it small enough.

I want to resize my text box to fit the text within it, so that the align buttons actually centre the text properly in the Sequence.

However, Premiere is refusing to go past a certain size, which is honestly still quite large.

Without being able to shrink the text box to the size of the text, the Align to centre buttons are honestly a bit useless, as the text box is centred but the text within is not...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Mogrts stuck in pending and cannot re-import

When trying to browse and bring it back into timeline Premiere gets stuck at a certain percent. Canceling does not work and the only way to get back to work is to force close Premiere and open the project again, where the problem keeps happening.

This has happened on multiple projects now.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Filter essential graphics by premiere native mogrts

I’d love to be able to filter all the graphics templates in my library and adobe stock by premiere pro native mogrts only.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Support for variable fonts

Variable fonts are particularly useful for titles, so they would be a great asset in Premiere.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. graphics vs titles

Los salientes títulos heredados tienen una posibilidad de desplazamiento (roll/crawl) que resultan muy útiles y más cómodas y que por ahora obligan a manejar "motion" con garga de valores de coordenadas que lo hacen mucho más molesto.
    Muchas gracias

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Last letter of a word duplicates when typing Korean

22.4 has a problem with typing Korean text. Typing space makes the last letter of the word duplicate. Please Fix this. It's been almost a month. This year Korean (and other countries using IME to input their own language) users are suffering from input problems like this. Please support for non-English countries.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Essential Graphics: Allow media files already in the timeline or premiere pro bin to be loaded into media placeholders for slideshows.

Your slideshow templates require me to load media files into placeholders from sources outside the program. This would be way simpler and easier to use for my purposes, if I could just trim out the clips I want, and drag them from my timeline into the graphic. As of now it seems I must trim the clips I want, render each one, THEN reimport it into the graphic. It's a lot of unnecessary work for something you were seeking to simplify by providing it all within premiere pro to begin with.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. モーショングラフィックステンプレートにデフォルトのラベルカラーを設定

現在、エッセンシャルグラフィックスからモーショングラフィックステンプレート(以下、MGT)をタイムライン上に追加すると、どのMGTを使用しても同じラベルカラーでタイムラインに積まれます。

しかしこれだとタイムラインを縮小表示しているときなど、どのMGTを使用しているか目視で確認できません。
    任意のMGTにデフォルトのラベルカラーを設定し、タイムラインに追加した段階で色分けされるようにしていただけるとタイムラインが見やすくなり、まとめてエフェクトを適用する際などに便利になると思います。

以上、ご対応いただけると幸いです。よろしくお願いいたします。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Google Translation:

Set default label color for motion graphics template
    Currently, if you add a motion graphics template (MGT) from Essential Graphics to the timeline, it will be loaded on the timeline with the same label color regardless of which MGT you use.

However, with this, it is not possible to visually confirm which MGT is being used, such as when the timeline is displayed in a reduced size.
    If you set the default label color for any MGT and make it color-coded when it is added to the timeline, the timeline will be easier to see and it will be convenient when applying effects collectively.

We would appreciate it if you could support us. Thank you.

17. Queria usar o recurso de rolagem do texto como era antes do "graficos essenciais""

Organizo o texto num arquivo de texto e colo no titulo e coloco para rolar de cima para baixo assim como em finais de filmes e agora nao estou conseguindo

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Don't allow autosave to kick in when working in any essential graphics text box!!

One of THE MOST FRUSTRATING parts of working in Premiere is that Auto-Save invariably kicks in right in the middle of typing text on screen or in the essential graphics panel. There should be a way for auto-save to wait until any text windows are closed and THEN auto-save.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Path type tool not supported by Indic

I need to make curved text and all the videos online say to go to legacy and use the Path Type tool, however, I get a message saying it's "not supported by Indic." How am I able to mess around with the text without the Path Type tool?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 24 25
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base