Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. "MOGRT" スライダー制御の値を変更しても値が変わらない。

"MOGRT" スライダー制御の値を変更しても値が変わらない。
    下記の条件に全てあてはまると再現します。
    ・元の値は小数点が含まれていて、入力した値が整数である。
    ・元の値と入力する値は、四捨五入すると同じ値の整数になる。

(例)
    元の値  (入力値)  返される値
    1.4 (1) 1.4
    1.5 (2) 1.5
    1.6 (2) 1.6

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

11 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Mogrt Responsive Design Time bug

The Setting: I am a motion designer that has made a Mogrt template in After Effects for an Editor to use on long form content in Premiere. in AE, I animated an Intro and Outro for the template and created protected regions around the keyframes and the beginning and end of the comp. At first it was working as intended: when the Editor uses the template in Pr, he can lengthen and shorten the template as necessary without effecting the intro and outro animations.

The Problem: The Editor has found over time, when revisiting the project file, or even letting…

21 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi All!

I’m thrilled to finally be able to announce that the Premiere Pro v. 14.0.1 that was released last night has new functionality to help resolve issues that happen when the retiming of a Responsive Time Mogrt gets out of whack.

We’ve added a new function called “Reset Duration” in the Graphics top bar menu, which will use the length of the track item in the timeline as the single source of truth for how long the Mogrt should be retimed to. So if anything ends too early all you have to do is select the Mogrt in the timeline, use the Reset Duration command in the top bar Graphics menu, and voila!

This will also work with multiple selections at a time.
    No more manual re-trimming or redundant work.

The primary source of the issue stems from relinking to the Mogrt’s aegraphic file in the Motion Graphics Template…

3. Updating Essential Graphics Template (MOGRT) with sound always hangs at 89%

I have an AE composition with sound exported as a MOGRT that I use in Premiere Pro. I can import it and it'll display correctly. But if I attempt to Alt+Drag over an old one, the "Loading Motion Graphics Template..." gets stuck at 89%.

Pressing "Cancel" closes the popup, but the program fails to respond.

It happens every time I do this.

If I remove the sound layer it works fine.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Motion graphic template's outro animation stops working after reloading project

As a motion design template I use an after effects composition with responsive design segments - intro and outro. When I reload the project in Premiere Pro,the outro animation disappears and my motion graphic ends with a regular cut. This problem exists since the beginning of Motion Graphic template's functionality.

Also, this problem appears when I cut a template's clip into two pieces - each piece doesn't have a new outro/intro, but it starts/ends with a regular cut. Once I loose an intro/outro segment, there is no way to get it back, other than dropping a new template on a…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi David,

I’m thrilled to finally be able to announce that the Premiere Pro v. 14.0.1 has new functionality to help resolve issues that happen when the retiming of a Responsive Time Mogrt gets out of whack.

We’ve added a new function called “Reset Duration” in the Graphics top bar menu, which will use the length of the track item in the timeline as the single source of truth for how long the Mogrt should be retimed to. So if anything ends too early all you have to do is select the Mogrt in the timeline, use the Reset Duration command in the top bar Graphics menu, and voila!

And will work when you slice a Responsive Time Mogrt in half. Both halves will become whole when using Reset Duration.

The primary source…

5. Mogrts with protected regions created in AE are sometimes "cut off" when changed in PrPro

I have mogrts in FHD 25fps in AE and the sequence in Prpro is also FHD 25fps. Hmm.
    Ok, so what happens is that when I apply them in the sequence they always seem fine. The ins and outs works like a charm. But, (and here's the kicker) when I change the duration of the mograph, sometimes the in OR out (it's different) aren't respected and the mograph "cuts off without the animation. And sometimes, when I change the duration of tha mograph by draging it, the animation starts or stops somewhere towards the middle of the mograph (not at…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi All!

I’m thrilled to finally be able to announce that the Premiere Pro v. 14.0.1 that was released last night has new functionality to help resolve issues that happen when the retiming of a Responsive Time Mogrt gets out of whack.

The primary source of the issue stems from relinking to the Mogrt’s aegraphic file in the Motion Graphics Template…

6. edit Master Styles for text AFTER they have been created.

Create editable Master Styles for text AFTER they have been created.

This way, you can change your mind about a title or subtitle after the fact, change the style, and it will reflect everywhere that style is used.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. BUG: ProRes wrong colors in MOGRTs

When importing MOGRTS that use ProRes encoded Assets, the Assets look washed out (brighter) than they are supposed to. Importing the ProRes file directly in Premiere does not lead to this problem.

This breaks some MOGRTS of mine, some of them actively selling on Adobe Stock so this is a big inconvenience for Adobe Stock customers and should be fixed soon.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Edit text in Essential Graphics panel

Would be great If I could just double click on the text in the "Essential Graphics" panel and change the text there instead of trying to select it in the Program Monitor.

If the text is really small or have like 10% opacity it takes a lot of extra time, trying to zoom in the Program Monitor, change to the type tool and then select the text.

(Also, sometimes I accidentally move it in the Program Monitor when trying to select it.)

17 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

As of PrPro CC 2020 (14.0), you can double click on a Text Layer in the EGP and the whole string will become text-editable in the Program Mon (PM). So you can just type new characters in that way without having to locate your text in the PM.

Also, there is a keyboard shortcut. Press Opt + Cmd + ’ (mac) or Ctrl + Alt + ’ (win) and your selected text layer will become highlighted for edit.

Finally, for shapes and clip layers, you can now click on the layer name in the EGP Layers pane and edit the name inline there.

This may not be exactly the feature you had in mind, but as you can see, there are some good new options for changing source text and layer names from right inside the EGP.

9. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. There is font sync error in the News Intro. I cannot edit the text layer in this preset for size.

Please address the font sync errors. I cannot resize the font or change it within the News presets from Essential Graphics.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base