Skip to content

Premiere Pro

ANNOUNCEMENT - This forum is moving

In an effort to improve communications between you and the Premiere Pro team, we are moving this feedback forum to the Premiere Pro page on the Adobe Support Community. As requested, bugs and feature requests will be able to live separately in that forum.

This move is happening in part to acknowledge that we haven't been responsive enough here, and we are combining our forums to help remedy that. Ideas and their attached comments from this UserVoice forum will be migrated based on how many people voted for them. Check your profile on the Adobe Support Community to see any migrated posts that you've created or commented on. If you have an item here that did not make the migration, please bring it over to our new home.

See you soon on the Adobe Support Forum!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

847 results found

1. The mask in the effects control panel should allow you to create a perfect square mask.

The mask in the effects control panel should allow you to create a perfect square mask.

Dragging a shape using the Shift key will create a perfect circle in Photoshop and Illustrator.

Premiere Pro users are frustrated because they can't do this when creating masks with effects or opacity.

エフェクトコントロールパネルのマスクで完全な正方形のマスクを作成できるようにすべきだ!

Shiftキーを使用して図形をドラッグすると、PhotoshopとIllustratorで完全な円を作成できます。

Premiere Proユーザーは、エフェクトや不透明度でマスクを作成する時、これを行うことができないため、不満を感じています。

336 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

21 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Please make it possible to register effects as "favorites" by default in the effects control panel

Please make it possible to register effects as "favorites" by default in the effects control panel

Effects Control Panel is where you want to register things you use frequently, like "crop".

エフェクトコントロールパネルに、エフェクトを「お気に入り」としてデフォルト登録できるようにしてほしい。

エフェクトの「クロップ」のように、頻繁に使うものを登録しておきたい!

107 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Adding effects directly to video layers (Audio Track Mixer for Video layers)

Being able to add effects directly to a layer which makes all clips on that layer affected would be a huge time saver.
    If you have a multicamera sequence with 3 different cameras where you want to add same grade to all clips on track 1, track 2 and track 3 seperately.

Or even being able to make adjustment layers only affect the clips on the layer directly beneath would also be amazing... (like in photoshop)

272 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Enable storing effect Presets in cc libraries

Please make it possible to store Premiere Pro effect presets in CC libraries. It already works incredibly well with LUTs/Looks. Please extend this option for effect presets.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Warp stabilizer ease on and off

Often stabilisation is only needed for part of the footage duration to stabilise the camera. When the subject makes a move the whole shot wobbles. If the 'smooth motion' were animatable you could ease it off to zero when the camera person gets his/her/its sht together, lol. This would be far easier than masking the subject.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. "Replicate" Effect doesn't show with presets in the newer versions of Premiere Pro

The "Replicate" effect doesn't show with presets in the newer versions of Premiere Pro. Because of this most of my presets don't work anymore, please fix this in new updates. In older versions the "Replicate" effect does show but then you can't paste the transform attributes to a clip.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. adjustment layer keyframes stopped working

Keyframes on effects inside Adjustment Layers have worked for years. Something with the updates over the last year have disabled this functionality entirely. For filmmakers like myself whose work revolves around multi-layered edits, adjustment layers are CRITICAL to the workflow. Nesting is not a viable alternative, since premiere is clearly not interested in improving its functionality (no default-bins), and even if they did it will never be as immediate and quick as Adjustment Layers. I hope this downgrade is a bug and not a design to try push users to after effects.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Eos vr r5c

EOS VR Plugin in Premiere Pro doesn't load. I'm using Canon Raw LT CRM files shot on EOS R5C camera with dual fisheye lens. I have downloaded and paid for Canon's plugin subscription and Eos VR Utility but nothing is able to read/process my files.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 'Noise' effect is no longer GPU accelerated in CC2022 22.5, but is listed as accelerated in Premiere documentation

'Noise' effect is no longer GPU accelerated in CC2022 22.5, but is listed as accelerated in Premiere documentation

The Adobe website lists 'Noise' as being an accelerated effect:

https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/premiere-pro/using/effects.html#gpu_accelerated_effects

However this is not the case in CC 2022 22.5, and instead is a non-accelerated effect.

In CC2021 15.4.1, the effect is listed as GPU accelerated as expected.

This can cause unexpected performance issues if 'Noise' is applied late in the effects order after other accelerated effects.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Function to "remove all transitions from selected clips"

I often have to produce clean versions of videos I edit, which currently involves scrolling along the entire timeline and selecting/deleting each clip transition manually. It takes time and is easy to miss a few. It would be awesome if there was a function someplace in the clip menu or timeline context menu to remove all transitions from clips I've selected in one shot.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. V.23 BUG: Warp Stabilizer much slower than before and freezes

Since upgrade to v.23 Warp Stabilizer has been slower and unreliable. In my current multicam project, I've got a 220 frame clip which I applied stabilizer to. Well over an hour ago the analysis got as far as "81% - 181 of 220 (10 minutes remaining)" and although the program hasn't crashed, the analysis has frozen solid at frame 181.
    Going to have to cancel and re-boot.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Make Morph Cut customizable

Morph Cut works linearly, exclusively. This kind of movement doesn't feel organic sometimes, specially when used on faces and head movements. It would be great to have the opportunity to choose it development over time.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Masks in Effect Control

I want to be able (as in AE) to combine several Masks with at least Add and subtract functionality.
    I also would like the possibility to either make one mask's tracking data to control another layer - OR at least - Be able to copy/paste tracking data to another effect or layer.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Keyframing in Effect Control

Lets say I want to put a keyframe in the head of the clip. No problem. I move my cursor to the very start of the clip and enter a keyframe. I want to do the same at the tail. Now - if i am not VERY careful - the panel jumps to the next clip or beyond. The only option - say, if I want to do a Ken Burns-effect - is to click anywhere in the middle of the clip, make a keyframe and DRAG that keyframe which will stop at the tail. DESIRED function: Page up to…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. auto Hebrew Subtitles translation from speech?

auto Hebrew Subtitles translation from speech?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. We need the option to customize our own hot keys for effects, like warp stabilizer

We need the option to customize our own hot keys for effects, like warp stabilizer so editing can be fast and user friendly

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Adobe must integrate SnapCamera to improve Effects for the new generation of creators!

Since there are a lot of Youtubers Instagrammers and Tiktokers that rely on Adobe Premiere Pro for their projects (me included i'm a youtuber with 3 milion subscribers doing this job since 10 years that use PP all the time) It would be cool to have more simple quick and drag effects that do a lot more.

Now you need to use 4 to 5 effects together or switch to After Effects to do some simple camera shakes effects or CC.

It is much time consuming for a creator that is "One Man Army". I need speed. And my idea…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please allow "Clip Name" and "Timecode" effects to display audio file names.

Please allow "Clip Name" and "Timecode" effects to display audio file names on transparent videos so we can see them like you would a video files name. We should be able to select audio tracks as well as video tracks. Avid does this like a champion. Why hasn't this been implemented yet? It's critical especially when doing feature film work. I'm astonished honestly that this hasn't been added yet. Please add this feature. Media Composer is much better with features like this, there's no reason why Premiere can't do it too.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I Can't find deinterlace effect

I Can't find deinterlace effect

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 42 43
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base