Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Audition Remix Added to Premiere Pro

I use the Remix feature in Audition nearly every day, causing me to make the roundtrip from PPro to Audition and back. It's time-consuming. Additionally, if I install the PPro public beta, it breaks the dynamic link to Audition, causing me to have to uninstall PPro, Audition and the beta, then reinstall PPro and Audition to restore the link. If Remix was added to PPro, it would solve both of these problems.

102 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

13 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add checkbox for time remapping, AUDIO FOLLOW/MATCH SPEED RAMP

THERE SHOULD BE AN OPTION TO GET THE AUDIO OF A CLIP TO FOLLOW/MATCH THE SPEED CHANGES OF A CLIP! This is VERY important for editing extreme sports. FCP has this function and I know a lot of people that sticks to Final Cut just because of this one lack of a feature in Adobe!!

It would have to be located in the Effect Controls panel/Video/Time Remapping, and be designed as two checkboxes:

1. AUDIO FOLLOW/MATCH SPEED RAMP
    2. MAINTAIN AUDIO PITCH
    2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please port BEAT DETECTION to Premiere Pro.

Adobe Premiere Elements has beat detection. Why not Premiere Pro?

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. BUG REPORT: Premiere crashes when audio properties show odd name

UPDATE: I changed this from a stability issue to an audio issue. Updates in comments below as I think I figured out the potential cause.

I've run into an issue where Premiere crashes when you play the timeline and there's a clip whose audio properties (under the effects tab) show the odd names of
    Volume In: , | Out:, and the same thing under Channel Volume. Underscores and all, that's exactly what it looks like.

Some clips have this, some don't. The clips in question are multicam. This does not appear in the old backups I did of those…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. BUG - flattening multiclip sound ignores selection

I'm editing a live-to-tape performance. I have 5 cameras and 7 audio sources all synced using a Multiclip.

I edited using the Multi-Camera menu to select both cameras and sound sources.

Once I'm finished, and I send my exported audio project as an AAF, I encounter a very bad problem. All my audio selections are ignored, and replaced by whichever tracks is top-most is the original multiclip.

The same happens when I flatten an audio multiclip selection. I tried to provide a screenshot, but it seem to prevent posting.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. BUG - flattening multiclip sound ignores selection

I'm editing a live-to-tape performance. I have 5 cameras and 7 audio sources all synced using a Multiclip.

I edited using the Multi-Camera menu to select both cameras and sound sources.

Once I'm finished, and I send my exported audio project as an AAF, I encounter a very bad problem. All my audio selections are ignored, and replaced by whichever tracks is top-most is the original multiclip.

The same happens when I flatten an audio multiclip selection. You can see it in the attached screenshot.

Please note how all the audio clips change name when I flatten.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Monitoring actual audio when activating "Meter inputs only" in Audio Track Mixer

When you activate "Meter inputs only" in the Audio Track Mixer of Premiere Pro you can see the audio level of your input channel but you cant actually monitor/hear the audio.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Sound track of the next cut is mute, then the following cut sound comes back.

While play back, the sound track of some clips won't play. It has been a while and very annoying. I have to export the whole video to see the editing result. Please fix it!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Audio from clip won't play if playback starts out of their bound

Sometimes, audio clips are not played if playback start before the clip.
    How to reproduce:
    1- Create multicam sequence (not sure if it happens with regular clips) and place it on a master sequence.
    2- Move playhead to TC 5:00 and cut multicam clip.
    3- Move playhead to TC 10:00 and cut multicam clip.
    4- Ripple delete middle clip
    5- Play from start. If you're (un)lucky, when reaching edit point at TC 5:00, audio will be silent. It will come back if there's another clip afterwords.
    6- Moving the playhead to TC 5:01 and playing from there works but if…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Audio cross dissolve playback glitching.

Since the most recent update, I get glitching in audio playback. It happens when the playhead crosses almost any audio crossdissolve. It does not seem to effect exported video but only during playback. It makes accurate editing difficult, though.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. BUG: Copying audio track effects doesnt paste modified values, only standard values

Modified values of effects like DeNoise and Compressor doesn't copy over with the effects when copying audio track effects.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. BUG: Audio will cut out after pausing the playback within a few minutes of the end of a file

Since the last update, I have noticed the audio will cut out if I pause playback within the last 3-5 minutes of a multicam sequence. To get the audio back, I have to bring the playhead back to an area outside of the 3-5 minute range and listen to everything again back to where I paused previously. It adds an immense amount of time to my editing because it does it on every multicam sequence in the timeline.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Sound after second videoclip

I don't know what happened in tha last one month, but if I put the first videoclip with audio is ok, working, have audio lane. After I put the second one and I HAVE NOT audio lane. Whats going on? Why did you change this feature? I can't put the videos all together, because as you see, I didn't catch with same camera. I don't know what is coming after each other. Please bring back the old one, because I can't cut the videos with the best programme.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Bring back Loudness Radar for Mac M1

Please bring back the loudness radar for Mac M1

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Multicam audio stops working after creating edit point

Audio tracks within Multicam clips stop working seemingly at random when adding an edit point (for playback after that edit point). If you remove the edit point, the track begins to work again. This doesn't occur at every edit point, but once it starts that's it. The audio doesn't register on the meters but it is still there if you export the clip and play it back, so it's a preview/playback error of some sort.

Have tried resetting preferences, clearing cache, duplicating timelines - no luck.

This is on the latest Premiere Pro, verified on multiple Mac computers - new…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Request - Lock Mono clips to Mono tracks, and Stereo Clips to Stereo tracks

I'm working in a post-production house which has a lot of clients who sends us AAF for sound mixing.
    Problem is Premiere Pro doesn't respect the difference between mono and stereo, and for some reason you can have a mono clip and stereo clip in the same track.
    Which also means that you can export an AAF with mono and stereo on the same track, which then leads to loosing one channel on the stereo track.
    Could you Adobe, please enforce that clips with mono channel can't be put into stereo tracks?
    And that Stereo can't be put into mono…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Audiometer issue with Track Effects

The Audiometer does not reflect all Track Effects and shows wrong values.
    This happens if you add a Hard Limiter or a Dynamic Effect to the Mix (Master) Track and set the effect to Post-Fader. When you adjust the Mix Volume the Audiometers still show clipping.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Audiometer issue with Track Effects

The Audiometer does not reflect all Track Effects and shows wrong values.
    This happens if you add a Hard Limiter or a Dynamic Effect to the Mix (Master) Track and set the effect to Post-Fader. When you adjust the Mix Volume the Audiometers still show clipping.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →