Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Photoshop link not working correctly in Premiere Pro 15.4.0 (build 47)

When I use edit in photoshop it will bring up photoshop, however, photoshop gives an error message that it doesn't recognize this type of file. I then reveal the file in finder and can open it from there. If photoshop is already open it switches to photoshop but doesn't open the file. Nothing happens.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 3840 x 2160 video footage not sizing correctly in Source Monitor with 1080p Timeline

Greetings, For some strange reason my 3840 x 2160 video footage is not sizing correctly in the Source Monitor with 1080p Timeline. See attached screen capture! This makes it VERY hard to choose your footage for your timeline... HELP!!! Running the latest PP build v15.4.1 (build6) System not allowing me to upload a JPEG...???

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Previewer for ProResRAW

I'm using ProRes RAW with my Sony FS5 mkii. The results are fantastic. There's a big 'but'! There is no way to preview in Windows (inc Bridge), VLC, etc. You have to import to Premiere before you know what the footage is. HOWEVER - you can preview by using Prelude!
    Please Adobe - can you utilise whatever code enables a Prelude preview into Bridge?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. BUG:PAsting Difference Mode clip from After Effects results in NaN Normal Opacity in Premiere

BUG:Pasting Difference Mode clip from After Effects results in NaN Normal Opacity in Premiere

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Time code and cropping doesnt work? Why? I need to place and design time code size and positions on the screen.

Fix the tome code and the cropping. You waste my production time with these bugs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. The Lack of Functional Sorting within a Bin is Inexcusable.

My projects involve multiple cameras, most of which are different from each other and shoot in a variety of formats.

The ONLY means to sort all the content into a chronological time sequence is to sort by the File Attribute "Modified Date" which accurately tracks the datetime of creation for JPG, MTS, MOV, AVI, MP4 files. Despite being called the "Modified" date it never seems to change even with multiple edits on the file BUT STAYS locked to the true datetime it was first created.

Sorting on that Windows File Attribute of "Modified Date" works for ALL files from mixed…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Adobe Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Develop Adobe Premier Pro for Linux based OS.You don't support the Linux community

I happily was a Linux-only user for YEARS. The ONLY reason I bought Windows was just to use Adobe products. Although I did so resentfully.

Adobe, make your products available on Linux!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Bug Report: Premiere / After effects keyframe interpolation

This issue has existed since at least the 2020 versions and still in 2021. When animating Motion properties like scale and position in Premiere Pro and then bringing the sequence into After Effects via Dynamic Link or via import, keyframe interpolation does not always match. For example, if Ease In or Ease Out are set for Scale keyframes in Premiere, these keyframes show up in After Effects as bezier keyframes with 0.01 influence, and are effectively linearly interpolated. Position keyframes set with Ease In / Ease Out / Bezier interpolation in Premiere come into After Effects with correct interpolation sometimes…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. How can we improve Premiere Pro?

It is very important which company we contact, because sometimes our package can get lost on the road or to occur other problems. From my own experience, I have never had any problems with only one delivery company, everything is always very good, and I am glad that there is such a serious and responsible company. They offer a high quality of service, and all at a good price. I recommend them, if you need a good delivery service, you will always be sure that everything is going well and the package will arrive on time. This is their website …

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Create a permanent metadata file to link Premiere Pro with Aftereffects

The dynamic link between AE and Pr is broken once the project is closed. Creating a metadata pointer in the Media Cache folder to permanently link the projects would make for a far better workflow,

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. How to transfer a project from Premiere Pro to Premiere Rush

Hi,

It's impossible to start a project in Premiere Pro and continue it in Premiere Rush.... With the power of an iPad Pro 2021, it would be very useful... Personally, I would use it everyday...

Please make it happen !

Best regards,

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. New App Idea "Adobe Speech" (As) as a premium graphical Text To Speech Solution

Thanks to AI, the quality in text 2 speech is getting better and better. I would like to see a separate program (e.g. under the name "As" for "Adobe Speech") from Adobe, which implements text 2 speech in a way that currently existing services on the web cannot: With a graphical editor, in which you can edit the way of the spoken text (speed, expression, etc) particularly well - This program should then also be able to work with Audition, Premiere and After Effects.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Premier Pro interactivity with Lightroom

Hello, I'm sure many who use photographs in video productions would greatly appreciate the ability to import Video and stills from Lightroom collections.

In future updates, could you look into adding this as a feature in both Lightroom, and Premier Pro?

Thanks

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Edit Sequence in Audition fails when exporting movie as DV preview

Using Premiere Pro 2021. When choosing Edit in Adobe Audition/Sequence, in the window where the parameters are set and export DV Preview for video is selected, after clicking OK, an export error is returned "Export failed to complete. This worked in previous versions

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Edit Sequence in Audition fails when exporting movie as DV preview

Using Premiere Pro 2021. When choosing Edit in Adobe Audition/Sequence, in the window where the parameters are set and export DV Preview for video is selected, after clicking OK, an export error is returned "Export failed to complete. This worked in previous versions

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. pr素材管理

pr的素材管理非常难用,别净整那些没有用的花里胡哨的的东西,素材管理多学学edius的管理方式,直接快速。强烈建议改变现有的素材管理方式,用edius的或是达芬奇的素材管理方式。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Support for .psb (Photoshop) files

I would love if Premiere supported the import of .psb files since that seems like the new native standard for Photoshop documents.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 副标题的搜索

副标题使用搜索时,找到需要的内容后,我修改,然后突然自动就跳转到下一个了,这很影响操作,找到刚才那一条就很费劲,建议不要自动跳转。谢谢

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base