Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1885 results found

1. BUG: crash when switching workspace (any workspace) with second secreen attached for program monitor

I have a second screen attached for displaying the program monitor. When switching workspaces in CC 2019 the application crashes every single time.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Bug or new feature: is Premiere CC18 still available for download?

I'm trying to determine if the Creative Cloud behavior has changed, or if it has always been this way:

When I click on the dropdown arrow next to an app in the Cloud menu app and choose Manage>Other Versions, am I supposed to see any versions I already have installed listed there? Or only versions not on my computer?

I'm asking because a fellow user thought he could could no longer access Premiere CC18 as it did not show up in his cloud app, and I wanted to make sure that CC18 had not been pulled (like CC15). I don't…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. SOLO BUTTON IN VIDEO TRACKS

You could add a solo button for the video tracks, as in After Effects.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Label Samples

Please put a small square with what color the label is next to the color name, not just the color name. Thanks!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Alway show end of filename in project

Often filenames coming from cameras are very long, with the more interesting part (the sequence number) at the very end. It would be neat if we could always see the beginning and end of the filename in the project panel , regardless of how much space there is to read it. In other words, don't truncate the end, but the middle.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Highlight clip instances on timeline

When a clip is selected in the project panel it would be helpful to see all instances of that clip highlighted in the active sequence.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. solve the red screen flashing up when adding multiple files

No matter how many times ive tried to link various files over 15 mins i keep getting red screen lashing during the file links or sometimes just random in middle of file. I dnt know if ot processor on laptop or pp.
    Please fix

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Make keyboard shortcuts work from ANYWHERE in the interface whenever appropriate!

While it makes sense that certain keyboard shortcuts should only work when a certain part of the Premiere Pro interface is active, there are many other shortcuts that would be a lot more useful if they could be activated from anywhere in PP.

For example, PP allows us to set a keyboard shortcut for 'Transparency Grid', but unfortunately, this option can only be toggled on/off if the Source or Program Monitor is active. Why can't users toggle this on/off from the Timeline??

Another example is the great keyboard shortcut for toggling Lumetri effects on/off ('Bypass Lumetri Color Effects'). This shortcut…

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Transparency Grid icon in Source/Program Monitors

It would be handy if a new icon to toggle 'Transparency Grid` on/off were added to the list of icons that can be displayed in the Source and Program monitors.

I personally have a keyboard shortcut assigned to this (CTRL-T) for much quicker access, but having a visual icon could help other editors access this feature quicker than having to open the wrench menu each time.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 希望界面能够优化一些

打开多个序列工作的时候,经常在移动播放指示器位置的时候点到别的序列上去,希望序列和时间线之间的距离能够大一些,减少误操作的概率

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add Polish language to interface

Hi guys in new PR 2019 there is no Polish language in interface. Can you add one?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. "Actions" - just like in Photoshop, to automate things with shortcuts

Just like in Photoshop for example. You can make an Action - different commands executed one by one after pressing a keyboard shortcut.

Before I place my clips on the timeline I often need to modify them first. Change to one audio channel only, set timecode to 0 etc etc. And only after all of that I can cut and insert my clip to the timeline.

That "pre-proces" of clips I'm using takes to much time. Unfortunately there's no key shortcuts to do that - the ones there only opens the panel where you need to click manually.

It would…

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow Keyboard Shortcut for "Close Other Panels in Group"

There are plenty of times I want to close out all other timelines except the one I'm working in. Please let us map a keyboard shortcut for "Close Other Panels in Group"

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. BUG: Layouts are not saved properly on PPro CC 2019 (13.0)

As with every major release, I installed PPro CC 2019 (13.0) using the following steps:
    1. Remove PPro CC 2018.1 (12.1.1)
    2. Remove settings & layouts by deleting folder "C:\Users{MyUser}\Documents\Adobe\Premiere\12"
    3. Remove Cache Files (Both from scratch disk and %APPDATA%\Adobe\Common)
    4. Also remove third party plugins, Blackmagic drivers, NDI tools
    5. Update Nvidia drivers
    6. Install PPro CC 2019 (13.0)
    7. Install latest versions of plugins, blackmagic drivers
    8. Restart computer and start PPro with Alt-Shift to purge plugin cache data.
    9. Adjust all settings and make my layouts, making sure I have the "import workspace from projects" is disabled.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Keyboard shortcut for browser doesn't remember the highlighted file in CC 2019

In previous Premiere versions, when using the keyboard shortcut to jump to the BROWSER window, it would stay on the last highlighted file, making it convenient to use the arrow up/down to move to the next one on the list. In Premiere CC 2019, when I jump to the browser, nothing is highlighter and if I press the arrow down, it starts all the way from the top again.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Follow a Task Based System

I feel you could improve your UX by adding in a task-based system into premiere pro, in order to provide a higher level of satisfaction to a user.

Further Explanation:

Finishing a project to a clients' satisfaction feels like an accomplishment. Maybe to make a user feel better, you could involve a task-based system into premiere pro. Perhaps something like Asana, wherein a user can organize themselves, prioritize projects and tick it off whenever they are approved.

You could also add in a little artwork which when the user ticks off a task. Something like the Mailchimp's Hi5 artwork. After…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Revamped Keyframe panel

keyframes being on the right of the effect control used to work very well. but with lumetri and more advanced effects. it can be a UI pain to have Keyframes to the left of the controls.

Id like the option to have keyframes in a seperate panel or below like in after effects. This would make keyframe manipulation easier.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base