Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The new 22.6.2 UI is awful, it's more complicated and slow to import and export.

Please go back to the previous UI, the new UI is absolutely tedious and hard to work with. Ive wasted 20 minutes just to figure out how to import my footage with my perfectly fine workflow. Just don't try and change the way we work, you might send me to final cut pro if this is where you are heading.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Restore original functionality of "Source" tab on Effects Controls panel

In the most recent update, clicking the "Source" tab in the Effects Control panel automatically switches the view to the Source preview panel instead of the Effects Control source tab. In order to get back to the Source tab of the Effects Control panel, I have to click TWICE on the Effects Control panel tab.

If I wanted to go to the Source preview panel, I would simply click its tab. I go to the "Source" Effects Control tab so that I can access the effects that are applied to the source. Not so I can preview the source.

Please…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Restore original functionality of "Source" tab on Effects Controls panel

In the most recent update, clicking the "Source" tab in the Effects Control panel automatically switches the view to the Source preview panel instead of the Effects Control source tab. In order to get back to the Source tab of the Effects Control panel, I have to click TWICE on the Effects Control panel tab.

If I wanted to go to the Source preview panel, I would simply click its tab. I go to the "Source" Effects Control tab so that I can access the effects that are applied to the source. Not so I can preview the source.

Please…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The new layout in the update is awful and confusing. Please go back to the regular version

Very counter intuitive and completely ruins the speed and flow I used to work at. I never provide feedback. This is so bad I'm actually taking the time to provide feedback. Please adobe, fix this!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Auto save crash

I've had this happen more than ten times so far this year now. I'm on Mac, OS Monterey 12.5.1. Premiere Pro version 22.2, but upgrading shortly since some extensions we use for work are now supported.

Premiere will auto-save, usually it works no problem. Every so often, however, it hangs on the auto-save prompt, and no amount of time will stop it. The cancel option doesn't work, and eventually I'm presented with the Apple wheel of death, and have to Force-quit. After I'll check my project, and find that it hasn't been auto-saving at regular intervals prior to the crash.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. timeline scale bar along bottom

Please make the timeline scale bar work better so that when i drag one side THE OTHER SIDE STAYS PUT!!!!!!!! Getting so tired of having to readjust timeline view when i scale one end and the other moves too. Dumb... unless there is a shortkey I need to hold down to keep either end from moving???

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Vertically Stack Overlapping Markers in Timeline View

It can be useful to have timeline markers that overlap each other, when one or more markers have a duration.

The current behavior of Premiere 15 is that a selected marker will be brought to the front and rendered on top of other markers. This can cause some markers to appear hidden behind the front-most, making it a challenge to know if other markers are present behind it.

It would be beneficial to have markers stack vertically in the timeline view, with a vertical frame that can be expanded with the user's mouse and scrolled vertically with the mouse, to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. All media loaded line not there anymore in premiere 2022

Hi! I stumbled across the absence of the "All media loaded" line at the bottom left of premiere.
    In the 2021 version it counted the remaining media. Would be nice if it returns. Now you have no clue how long you must wait till all the media is loaded.

Greetings,
    Rolf

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow .txt importing into transcription panel

The new auto-transcribe integration is great, but what's missing is the ability to import .txt files from transcription companies/transcribers directly into Premiere.

Simply put: a typical documentary workflow involves sending out transcriptions to third-parties for clarity/accuracy, and then the latter providing .txt files back with timecode. Being able to import these directly into Premiere sequences in the transcription panel would be hugely helpful for all documentary post workflows.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. タイムラインのタブについて

タイムラインに複数のタブがある時、一番左に見えているタブのクローズボックスが左端に必ず見えるようにしてほしい。タブを閉じる時にとても不便なので。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Multicam sequence - ability to change the timecode start

Typically when you create a multicam sequence the timecode is based on your preference for sequence start time code...which is okay ...except you can't change it. Why would you want to? Well, when I am trying to find something by timecode I instinctively look at the timecode window in the source panel...but if that's not reflecting my A-camera then it's easy to get confused. I'd change it but for some reason Premiere just doesn't let you change it after the fact. I can't see a reason why this needs to be disallowed.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The new import/export screens are garbage

That's it, I literally signed on just to post that the new import export screens are ****. What a massive step backwards. Why do all these companies who grow huge with a dedicated user base suddenly turn on their user base once they reach a certain point. Like, did Billie Eilish fans get you to your current market cap? No. Show your user base a little respect or we're going over to da Vinci. This redesign is a joke. Who is designing this software now people who have never used it? This is basic stuff. Query your professional user base…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Bug Report: File Interface PP 22.5.0 (Build62) w.Windows 11 Pro Version 10.0.Build22000

Attached .pdf describes (with screenshot examples)two oddities in:
    [1] Windows File Selection bug
    [2] Odditiy of PP interface with Windows OS

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please Remove The New "IMPORT, EDIT, EXPORT" Header Bar! Please!!!

I'm so happy to see so many others posting about this issue!!!
    Please remove this horrid abomination of wasted screen real estate ASAP!!!
    This is a deal breaker.
    Please fix this!
    This whole new import, edit, export disaster can be destroyed.
    Thank GOD Media Encoder was not harmed during this forced experiment.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. User interface accessibility: How many laws are Adobe violating?

The user interface's lack of contrast makes the entire application extremely difficult for people with any sort of vision impairment to use. The slider between black and light grey background is a good start, but is completely useless without the ability to change the light text color (and preferably size as well).

This is only a small example of the poor accessibility of this program's user interface. Abobe really needs to take this seriously.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. workspace missing when opening existing projects

My workspace is always BLANK every time I open an existing project. It only shows up manually when I open the windows but there is not prompt to restart workspaces or edit it. When I tried to open another project file while the interface is completely empty, it shows only the project window and the timeline window.

It seems to be "fixed" only when I restart the application and create a NEW project.

So frustrating I already tried deleting layouts folder but nothing happened. hope this bug will be fixed as soon as possible

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Graphics window - Text replace across all sequences

I sometimes have to create upwards of 30 sequences in a single Premiere project. Each of these has one or multiple slates to help identify the exported edits. Many of the data fields on the slates I produce are repeated across all sequences. This could be client/director name, film name, date etc.

In order for me to roll these details out quickly I currently have to:

Open 'Text' window in drop down
    Click Graphics
    Enter text into 'Search'
    Click 'Replace' button
    Enter text into 'Replace with'
    Then hit 'Replace All'

This will replace the text of any active 'Graphics' layer…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Work Area bar color invisible after 22.6.1 update

after the 22.6.1 update, the work area bar is the same color (maybe one shade off) as the background color, it's practically invisible.

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 93 94
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base